Teen Titan Sim/RPG: Father's Issue (11/04/14)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Teen Titan Game: Father's Issue

Postby FMC » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:12 pm

omp123 Wrote:I realize now that the stakes have never been higher and the consequences for my actions may have been greater than I've ever imagined.

I guess I might have sounded overly hostile, but I didn't intend to, really. I know I'm overly important in the grand scheme of things, but... eh, whatever. v_v I know you intended to try to keep him out of trouble, but it just sounded overly harsh once you got to that point. Or I just like taking things to far. Which is entirely possible, since I do that a lot.

And he did more stuff, so I suppose my post never needed to happen in the first place.
FMC

Re: Teen Titan Sim/RPG: Father's Issue (11/04/14)

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 pm

futas should be optional ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:futas should be optional ;)

Except when it's not, because some girls do have dicks.

So what's with the futa for this? Raven's going to get a cock? OK, I would probably prefer Starfire, but hey, whatever works I guess.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:14 am

Except when it's not, because some girls do have dicks

:lol: :lol: you know what a "girl" is isn it?
a girl have a pussy not a dick, if it has a dick is automatically a man
and please make starfire a woman not a boy please
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby BlueLight » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:29 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:
Except when it's not, because some girls do have dicks

:lol: :lol: you know what a "girl" is isn it?
a girl have a pussy not a dick, if it has a dick is automatically a man
and please make starfire a woman not a boy please

-_- strangely enough just because you have a dick doesn't mean your a man.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Clairite » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:09 am

BlueLight Wrote:-_- strangely enough just because you have a dick doesn't mean your a man.

This is true. There are plenty of men that associate their gender as female despite proof that says otherwise. The same is true with women. They can consider themselves men despite evidence of the contrary.

Here's a 14 page research paper on the subject. because everyone likes those.

gender_identity.pdf
(361.26 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Clairite

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:and please make starfire a woman not a boy please

1) She's already a woman in the comics, so making her into one would be rather pointless. 2) Of course I don't want her to be a boy, I'm not into that. If she's older, probably, Rule 63 is a thing after all. But yeah, you do have those people who do have their own gender identity. I don't need to say more when someone provided a good piece of information on the matter.

And going back to my question, is there any particular reason for the futa besides adding futa for those who like it? Because I don't mind it at all.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BlueLight » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:36 am

Clairite Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:-_- strangely enough just because you have a dick doesn't mean your a man.

This is true. There are plenty of men that associate their gender as female despite proof that says otherwise. The same is true with women. They can consider themselves men despite evidence of the contrary.

gender_identity.pdf

.... I like you!

However i was talking about futa which considered women more than men. I'd describe it as women with addition or modification.
BlueLight

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:29 am

BlueLight Wrote:
Clairite Wrote:This is true. There are plenty of men that associate their gender as female despite proof that says otherwise. The same is true with women. They can consider themselves men despite evidence of the contrary.

gender_identity.pdf

.... I like you!

However i was talking about futa which considered women more than men. I'd describe it as women with addition or modification.

Please don't confuse issues with misinformation. hermaphrodites aren't considered men or women, as they're not either a man or a woman. The fact of the matter is that intersex people aren't sexed as a man or a woman by definition, and neither is there reason to assume that more intersex people identify as female than they do male.

In the realm of fantasy, people typically refer to intersex people (hermaphrodites or futanari) as "chicks with dicks", however this doesn't change anything about the situation.
Zeus Kabob

Postby BlueLight » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:
Clairite Wrote:This is true. There are plenty of men that associate their gender as female despite proof that says otherwise. The same is true with women. They can consider themselves men despite evidence of the contrary.

gender_identity.pdf

.... I like you!

Please don't confuse issues with misinformation. hermaphrodites aren't considered men or women, as they're not either a man or a woman. The fact of the matter is that intersex people aren't sexed as a man or a woman by definition, and neither is there reason to assume that more intersex people identify as female than they do male.

In the realm of fantasy, people typically refer to intersex people (hermaphrodites or futanari) as "chicks with dicks", however this doesn't change anything about the situation.

I find my best response is to state i find your tone extremely aggressive for no reason, and it seems you're creating an argument out of thin air.
Since i see no point in going offtopic with a argument nor does the question of what pronoun to use when a person has both male and female sex organs, interest me in the least; i shall let you win or argue with someone else.
Good day.
BlueLight

Postby LePasseur » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:
[...]please make starfire a woman not a boy please

All the character will keep there gender (both physicly and mentaly). I just wanted to know what people think about futanari and if a should put more or less of them in the game.
Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece...
LePasseur

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 pm

LePasseur Wrote:All the character will keep there gender (both physicly and mentaly). I just wanted to know what people think about futanari and if a should put more or less of them in the game.

Ah all right, so you're just getting opinions for now. That's fine, and you already got my vote for having it in the game. And I'm curious that if it does what would be some ideas you could do with it. Since this is Raven, I guess it'll be more towards girls like Starfire, but I dunno.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby LePasseur » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:22 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
LePasseur Wrote:All the character will keep there gender (both physicly and mentaly). I just wanted to know what people think about futanari and if a should put more or less of them in the game.

Ah all right, so you're just getting opinions for now. That's fine, and you already got my vote for having it in the game. And I'm curious that if it does what would be some ideas you could do with it. Since this is Raven, I guess it'll be more towards girls like Starfire, but I dunno.

My primary idea is that Raven will have woman's sexual atribute. She will have lesbian sex with female character and hetero sex with male character but for the sex with her inner-self that is where I think futanari would make some sense. My idea is that she will have to summon a dick to penetrate her other-self and make one again with it or the opposite. I have not made my mind yet.

If you have other ideas on how to insert futanari that will still make sense in the universe, I am more than open. I like the idea of nether one sex or the other but a mix of both. Life would be a lot easier if we where all hermaphrodite, no more discrimination base on the sex or the sexual orientation.
Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece...
LePasseur

Postby Carlos1225 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Well futanari is nice...Hmm...How many of us remember Starfire's "horn"? >w>
The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.
~ Sun Tzu
Carlos1225

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:58 pm

LePasseur Wrote:My primary idea is that Raven will have woman's sexual atribute. She will have lesbian sex with female character and hetero sex with male character but for the sex with her inner-self that is where I think futanari would make some sense. My idea is that she will have to summon a dick to penetrate her other-self and make one again with it or the opposite. I have not made my mind yet.

Ah, that explains things further. Thanks for answering that. OK, I can see it working when it's inside of her, so that is understandable. I could guess that she could use her magic in the real world to make a dick, but that's a bit questionable, so I'm kinda with you there on that.

LePasseur Wrote:If you have other ideas on how to insert futanari that will still make sense in the universe, I am more than open. I like the idea of nether one sex or the other but a mix of both. Life would be a lot easier if we where all hermaphrodite, no more discrimination base on the sex or the sexual orientation.

That's a pretty nice view on things. I totally respect that view and I applaud you for it.

Carlos1225 Wrote:Well futanari is nice...Hmm...How many of us remember Starfire's "horn"? >w>

... Oh yeah I remember that episode.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Previous

Return to Flash Projects