Oni Office (Updated 5/17)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which employee would you like to see in the game next?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:28 am

Kreva
No votes
La'Shop
16%
Ariadne
11%
Kagle
No votes
Tuesday
29%
Vette
39%
Perfect Treyga/Berri/Mikki first!
5%

Total votes : 38

Re: Oni Office (Updated 5/17)

Postby neoncthulhu » Fri May 29, 2015 7:10 am

LePasseur Wrote:Hi, the best way to implement your art in flash is to make vector graphics that can be imported into flash. CoyoteLounge and I used Inkscape (a free software) to make the art. To save a lot of time, you should use a different layer for each part that is going to be animated. I thought nobody was interested in the project but your art is pretty good and I could work with you or send you all CoyoteLounge work if you want. I have recently drop flash and switch to a visual novel engine for my works. I can go back to flash for a more animated game or adapt this project for a more visual novel style. You can send me a private message on this forum or reply to this post if you are interested or have question.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm better in french.

i cant seem to do personal messages on this site although having some help with this would be nice even just a little however i have had an art block for awhile so i have been dragging my feet lately
neoncthulhu

Postby LePasseur » Sat May 30, 2015 3:46 am

You can't send personal message for the moment because you are still a "newly registered". After a certain number of post (10 maybe?) you will be able to do it. I hope you will regain your inspiration, I liked your previous drawing.
Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece...
LePasseur

Postby neoncthulhu » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:02 pm

ok after the long silence i figured i would share whats going to happen. i will continue this project i however am moving away from flash now that the internet has waged war on it. i havent decided what i will be using but chances are i will be making a new thread for this project because of this. also i want to say i have made concepts to most of the characters already although i have been busy trying to illustrate a comic script thats been pitched to me so for the last 2 weeks so it may be slow but il try to get what i have drawn so far posted soon
neoncthulhu

Postby convel ryuu » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:08 am

okay, well will you be posting a link to the new thread here?
and alright cool, can't wait ta see them :)
Cecidisse rex. Alligatus fatum. In oblivione coram omnibus. Nunc tempore amisit. Aeternum solitarius in tenebras.
convel ryuu

Postby neoncthulhu » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:23 pm

yes i will post a link here
neoncthulhu

Postby Emily21 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Simple but arousing. Like it!
Emily21

Postby CoyoteLounge » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:28 am

I can't wait to see what Neoncthulu comes up with for this. It's kind of cool to come up with an idea and then watch someone else flesh it out.

On a different note, I actually have gotten back into some hentai cartooning, though I should really be spending that time on my next book. Back when I was working on Oni Office I wanted to do a Little Red Riding Hood Story but didn't have the time for it. Now I've started back on it again as a web comic, albiet in very cartoonish fashion (think Dexter's laboratory). Don't know where I'm going to put it once finished or if I can make anything off it, but it's worth a try I guess. Here's a rough preview of page one:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Panel 1.png
I've started up a new Hentai blog for my artwork and projects. I'm going by Guy Gin everywhere else, I just don't want to create a new profile on here. Check out my stuff here: http://guyginden.blogspot.com/
CoyoteLounge

Previous

Return to Flash Projects