Banjo and Kazooie:Kazooie to the rescue

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Banjo and Kazooie:Kazooie to the rescue

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:There are tons of games and cartoons whose characters dont have even an anus.

That's usually because they don't acknowledge the fact that these characters have one. They usually don't go to the bathroom, and it's not really a thing people think about. Not to mention that toilet humor is usually one of the lowest form of writing there is, unless someone does a really good job at it. But yeah it's not really a thing because people just don't care all that much.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If we want realism in regard to anatomy, just make one opening (the cloaca: the anus that is also a vagina), then make it get aroused like a pussy, and make it cum, and that's all. No food leftovers. A clean hole used for sex and tons of pleasure ;)

You do understand who you're talking about here, right? Kazooie... from Banjo-Kazooie? The character that poops out grenade eggs? There's no really need to worry about food, except for maybe honeycombs since that is the series' health, just the idea that her

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:In MIM PUT, Peach is like that. She doesnt poo. She eats and her food turns into biological chemicals to be used by her own needs, and the rest becomes cum, sweat and 'tender female scents' - pherormones. She uses her anus as a hammerspace area. I find it interesting for inventory items, and it explains those games where the characters can have many objects getting carried without reason.

Yeah in order for her to poop, she needs to have intestines to help break down the food and then have that turn into waste. It doesn't turn into cum, sweat or "tender female scents," because girls can stink as much as guys (which is good why there are showers placed about in the worlds). Because of course, don't you know anything about science?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I respect other opinions and how people see anal as 'dirty', but really, is it so difficult to recreate the anus to be a clean opening?

Not really, it's just a matter of good hygiene, that's all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Even if me, you, someone else 'remembers' of poo, its not so hard to rethink and to notice those characters are fantasy beings. They're different. Their openings are special, seen in another angle, enticing for those who can explore it ;)

Look just because they're fictional doesn't mean that they can't play to real-world functions. Yes Kazooie is different from Peach, because one is a bird, another is a human. Completely different species here! None of them will have the same functioning internal structure, nor, depending on the artist, will have the same sexual set-up as the other. Sure there can be liberties, like I said depends on the artists, but the "they're fantasy" card can't play true for all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Maybe we can call / recall those openings as vagina holes, or special holes. Birds with strong and extremelly arousing holes, those they are ashamed of showing, but they know this is the way they can copulate.

Uh, yeah, you continue to believe in what you think in, there are people who know better...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 21, 2014 11:02 pm

hat973 Wrote:I dont want to get in a fight Ivan but I know birds yes...

Hey, you are going too far, its only a opinion about openings, not if you need to do this or that, of if its Antro or not, thats okay man ;)
I am just throwing away winds to be carried out and discussed, maybe words that can be remembered or reused in a far future ;)

Just to say, I am actually answering this line:
Terrantor Wrote:They have beaks, so they give bad head. their vag is their anus so you dunno if that's semen or shit coming out.

VintageBass Wrote:That's usually because they don't acknowledge the fact that these characters have one. They usually don't go to the bathroom, and it's not really a thing people think about. Not to mention that toilet humor is usually one of the lowest form of writing there is

I agree!

VintageBass Wrote:You do understand who you're talking about here, right? Kazooie... from Banjo-Kazooie? The character that poops out grenade eggs? There's no really need to worry about food, except for maybe honeycombs since that is the series' health

And the possibility to get pleasure in the same hole (in the case a given character has only one opening). Why not? (in the case she can be fucked). Well just ideas : ) (PS: I am sorry if I may be thinking some characters will be fucked in this game. I dont know the game details).

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah in order for her to poop, she needs to have intestines to help break down the food and then have that turn into waste. It doesn't turn into cum, sweat or "tender female scents," because girls can stink as much as guys (which is good why there are showers placed about in the worlds). Because of course, don't you know anything about science?

Thats why some developers deviate from reality in order to make a perfect girl. Do we need to make her insides completely like real life in our fantasy games? (again, I respect developers who makes games following the reality).

VintageBass Wrote:Not really, it's just a matter of good hygiene, that's all.

But this is the idea! ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Look just because they're fictional doesn't mean that they can't play to real-world functions. Yes Kazooie is different from Peach, because one is a bird, another is a human. Completely different species here! None of them will have the same functioning internal structure

I am not saying they 'must' have this and that appearance. I am defending (again) that we can deviate 'anus' or 'cloaca' from 'dirty'. I am more phylosophical here than trying to say you guys must do this or that. Read my post again ;) Calm down man.

VintageBass Wrote:Uh, yeah, you continue to believe in what you think in, there are people who know better...

Well you got the idea, I hope I could give some light. Thank you ;)
And just to say I am following the progress of your games and I am loving it so far.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FurrinGok » Fri May 23, 2014 8:55 am

The way you do it is the way you do it. If you want to give a more mammalian reproductive system, you're entitled to that choice. Potential is simply that, you by no means need to take up the advice offered, but it's there if you want to.

I look forward to seeing it however it comes, whether you stick to your guns or take somebody else's.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby hat973 » Sun May 25, 2014 7:45 am

there is a big reason why i havent talked on this post I am working on Lesbian crossing I want to get the alpha working befor i touch this game but i want to make it off the recored tell im ready i need to work surten codes in like tutorials and so on
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:50 pm

Okay A little update on teh Banjo Kazooie game I have been doing story bording and such and soon ill be making small bits to the game Lesbian crossing is almost in the alpha phase (on my pc not on the site) when I post the Alpha to the lesbian crossing Ill post a bit more stuff in this form
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:32 am

So I'm waiting for a Update on my tablet I'm thinking of bringing this monster to life again....via Unity or Unreal....most likely Unity....
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 am

Okay so Iv been thinking if I make a good amount of money to hire the right people for this project I might bring this back and tweak the idea...to fit and maybe and I hate to say it I honestly don't want to become like a Raptor I know and be a sell out but I might make this project a sell....I will talk to a few people I know and get there thoughts but if I do I might make a tear on my game to give a FEW a full copy after a releases. But it's a thought so keep your pitch forks down.
Red light panda

hat973

Previous

Return to Flash Projects