Banjo and Kazooie:Kazooie to the rescue

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Banjo and Kazooie:Kazooie to the rescue

Postby Furman12 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:26 pm

I been bottling this up for so long so I what to crack some of the presser and say I ones had a amazing idea to bring the bird and bear into next-gen games but I don't have the time (nor the copyright) to type the hole thing out thank you for your time and good luck with the project can't wait to see it :D
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby hat973 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Well this game is still in the making its just a fan made game to help people forget N&B its kind of a mint beside the coding for this game is like 4 times harder then im used to so people i maybe asking for a coder who can program a game like a Metroid with a breath and swimming factor
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Heck I even have my own idea for a sort of "interquel" for what could eventually be Banjo Threeie, but since hat has sort of the same idea, just not what I was going for, I decided to go with that because, hey, we need something to feel more like a Banjo game than what officially released. I don't blame Rare for the game, they had something going for them, it's just executives wanted their control and we got what we got.

So yeah, I'll be glad to help with this, hopefully making something that is very much reminiscent of the N64 era, and hopefully wash away the filth that M$ try to put onto the world.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby hat973 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:59 pm

well on a 2d perpective iv been reading on 3d stuff but it would take me months just to make the 3d models
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Biles » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:52 pm

We're also including Humba Wumba too, right?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:33 pm

My only thought to this is Tooie version or N&B version, and even then with the latter there is alternate costumes for her during her design period.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby hat973 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:45 pm

yes Humba wumba will be in the game for a short bit sadly there may not be Transformations in this game i figer since in the first game Mumbo did the changing and in the 2nd it was Wumba I just figer have something that tied to Wumba and something tied to Mumbo lets just say the tie to wumba is why Kazooie is anthro
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:47 am

I'd figer I make one last update here before I call it a night I have made my deshion on how meany worlds are in the game a grand grand total of 12 worlds 8 of those worlds will have 10 jiggies hidden threw out the map and 4 worlds will have 5 so the last door will require 100 jiggies and the grand total of 300 notes to open the final boss door and for Mumbo I came up with Coin operated Mumbo spell shower heads they will be tucked into places where if the player has a Mumbo coin that they they can go into the mumbo part of the map and get the Transformation spell so far 2 idea have came to play Shrinking and Egg I am thinking on what else to add and door wise that 8 jiggie doors and 4 note doors so ya this is a bit of a run around collect a thon 2-d platformed I will also push and try to keep the game E but knowing this site tends to have a thing for adults I may make 2 copies One E and one Adult but right now E is on the table and E is staying on the table tell its made then ill think about making it look adult but u may not like the adult stuff since I have yet to any sex screens planed out but ill put that stuff on the and consintrat on the E game for now I will make a sound log this week with more update good night
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:37 pm

I have made a new update on the tumbler page

http://red-light-panda.tumblr.com/tagged/logs
Red light panda

hat973

Postby omp123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:32 am

So you've got a few rough sketches and a vague idea for the plot.

So you have any experience scripting in actionscript, or programming in any coding language?
omp123

Postby VintageBass » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:44 pm

omp123 Wrote:So you've got a few rough sketches and a vague idea for the plot.

Because platformers aren't known for their great plots. Of course things are going to be vague, we got ideas for it and we can't just give everything away, right?

omp123 Wrote:So you have any experience scripting in actionscript, or programming in any coding language?

Check around, I'm sure you're find another few of his projects.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby hat973 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 pm

well that was a rude awaking ...anyway Vintage is basically right I can't give shit away I'll tell you guys stuff that will ruin the game for you guys I want to surprise you guys with this game of mine with out spoiling stuff for you guys I am trying to be like Rare and make this game something grate so please just wait and be excited I may after I'm done with LC I will start working on this game
Red light panda

hat973

Postby omp123 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 am

WOAH SETTLE DOWN FRIENDS. Don't go apeshit on my account.

I'm saying you made a thread and a blog and all you have on it is vague text information. Whether you have more planned out is not my point; my point is there's very little to see on either other than this rough explanation. It seems like you're rolling out the red carpet way too early for this project if this is all you're going to show us.

I'm not like the guys making tongue-in-cheek "Oh one of THESE bullshit idea threads again" comments, I'm saying if it's so early in the works that you have nothing to show us but the rough verbal plan of what you're doing, then maybe you shouldn't hype up the project so much with a dedicated blog and thread just yet.
omp123

Postby ct4thg » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:40 am

Looking forward to it!
ct4thg
Newly Registered

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 am

well people if anyone cares 9.9 ill expalne WHY I "rolled out the red carpet" I wanted to keep you guys in the loop I showed you what i have on the table at the moment and proudly I stand with people cheering me on to do this But like I sead I want to get Lesbian Crossing my first game done I will be posting more on LC later but right now Banjo and Kazooie is in a check list stage I'm showing you the concept art and planing everything out slowly so I know that I won't ruin this game
Red light panda

hat973

Postby FurrinGok » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 am

Sounds interesting. Don't get upset at the people who get huffy over vague information, I can certainly understand wanting to keep things a secret until release. Apart from things not being set in stone, it'll be nice to be surprised.

As far as 3D goes, it does not have to be anything extensive. A 30-45º rotational view would be nice, with sprites for the characters going left, right, forward, or backward (Backward meaning their sprite faces the screen). I'm not a coder myself, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to compare last-used direction of entities to the current view direciton of the player, and set it to use one of the three/four sprites. -44.9 to 45º could be one direction, 45.1 to 135º another, 135.1 to 180 and -135 to 180 being another, with the rest being that last direction. If you need to set it to a 2D game, though, then don't worry too much, while it does lose some of its appeal, it can still work.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 am

I honestly am not getting the attraction to kazooie. Bird's are the farthest thing in the world to what I'd consider a reasonable sex symbol. They have beaks, so they give bad head. their vag is their anus so you dunno if that's semen or shit coming out. Real women have annoying voices as is, but a fucking bird? Like how can you pick that over chumba wumba, tootsie, or hot grunty? Just HOW?!?!?!
Terrantor!!!

Postby hat973 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Easy Terrantor Kazooie is the only hero in a game not to get her own game i meanyou got a squerrel who has his own game and id figer since she was going to get stuff in what was going to be Banjo and Kazooie 3 id do a story about her I know all the down sides to a bird but Kazooie is in the hero chair and thats that
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Just a flow of thoughts. Well, we dont need to associate the fact Birds poo in that only opening used for sex. There are tons of games and cartoons whose characters dont have even an anus. If we want realism in regard to anatomy, just make one opening (the cloaca: the anus that is also a vagina), then make it get aroused like a pussy, and make it cum, and that's all. No food leftovers. A clean hole used for sex and tons of pleasure ;) In MIM PUT, Peach is like that. She doesnt poo. She eats and her food turns into biological chemicals to be used by her own needs, and the rest becomes cum, sweat and 'tender female scents' - pherormones. She uses her anus as a hammerspace area. I find it interesting for inventory items, and it explains those games where the characters can have many objects getting carried without reason.

I respect other opinions and how people see anal as 'dirty', but really, is it so difficult to recreate the anus to be a clean opening? Even if me, you, someone else 'remembers' of poo, its not so hard to rethink and to notice those characters are fantasy beings. They're different. Their openings are special, seen in another angle, enticing for those who can explore it ;) Its all about redefinitions. A different way to see things. To deassociate 'anus' with 'dirty'. Maybe we can call / recall those openings as vagina holes, or special holes. Birds with strong and extremelly arousing holes, those they are ashamed of showing, but they know this is the way they can copulate.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby hat973 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:26 pm

I dont want to get in a fight Ivan but I know birds yes i know they only have one whole but if your thinking FURRY she has two anthros tend to do this I do it to hince my name Red Light Panda any way I get what your saying but still anthro means she part human part bird
Red light panda

hat973

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects