Small tower defense game. (Hentai Adding)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Small tower defense game. (Hentai Adding)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:29 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Important.

1 - In game over screen / Win screen, please change that pink background :/ You can put just black, or better, soft blue (to be a sky)
2 - No way to press 'PLAY AGAIN' when game over. We need to 'rewind' the flash. It would be nice a PLAY AGAIN button.
3 - In the gameover or WIN, when we restart the game, the music play twice! If you win or lose again, a new music will play (so, three music at the same time) and it will gets added without limits!

1)Fixed
2)Added
3)Fixed
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby moonblack » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:46 am

About the cannon that costs 80: Before upgrade its stats show up as 59/2. After upgrade its stats still show up as 59/2 even though the power should have increased. As far as I can tell the upgraded version does more damage, so it's just a display issue.
moonblack

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

moonblack Wrote:About the cannon that costs 80: Before upgrade its stats show up as 59/2. After upgrade its stats still show up as 59/2 even though the power should have increased. As far as I can tell the upgraded version does more damage, so it's just a display issue.

Yes. Thank you - find this mistake in code. Will be fixed in version 21 ;) (Power becomes 3 but shows like it is still 2)
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Biles » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

No pause button?! :/
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Biles Wrote:No pause button?! :/

I think that the button like this will be to overpowered for this game, but i think about it ;) ... hmmm OK i will add it... but if it will be too overpowered i will remoove it. Added pause button :mrgreen:

May be there are some bugs with it - some of them unfortunatly can not be removed. :roll:

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:
moonblack Wrote:About the cannon that costs 80: Before upgrade its stats show up as 59/2. After upgrade its stats still show up as 59/2 even though the power should have increased. As far as I can tell the upgraded version does more damage, so it's just a display issue.

Yes. Thank you - find this mistake in code. Will be fixed in version 21 ;) (Power becomes 3 but shows like it is still 2)

Fixed. If this problem will apear again :roll: please tell me :D
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Biles » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:
Biles Wrote:No pause button?! :/

I think that the button like this will be to overpowered for this game, but i think about it ;) ... hmmm OK i will add it... but if it will be too overpowered i will remoove it. Added pause button :mrgreen:

May be there are some bugs with it - some of them unfortunatly can not be removed. :roll:

Well, maybe you can find a way to prevent an exploitation when a game is paused. Nevertheless though, a pause feature is necessary, especially when nature calls someone on speed dial. :P
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby soyedu » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:34 am

ajajajajaj nice game, i've always like TD. can the last lvl be a zerg rush?
soyedu

Postby Duplicity » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:25 am

Has any one here played 'Storm the house'? On the instructions page it has the address ivorydrive.deviantart.com. The maker?
It is a defense game where you are someone or something on a hill over looking a house where many stick men are trying to get. The game is vague on why you are protecting the house and why the stickmen are trying to get to the house, something about visiting stickdeath.com too many times.

It is a fun game I think could be hentaised.

But this is a pretty cool game, fun and more fun to play. Nice work.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:16 am

soyedu Wrote:ajajajajaj nice game, i've always like TD. can the last lvl be a zerg rush?

I think so. Good idea.

Duplicity Wrote:Has any one here played 'Storm the house'? On the instructions page it has the address ivorydrive.deviantart.com. The maker?
It is a defense game where you are someone or something on a hill over looking a house where many stick men are trying to get. The game is vague on why you are protecting the house and why the stickmen are trying to get to the house, something about visiting stickdeath.com too many times.

It is a fun game I think could be hentaised.

But this is a pretty cool game, fun and more fun to play. Nice work.

Thank you.

I will try to look 'Storm the house'' today (newer played it before). May be find some new ideas ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Biles » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:19 pm

I have an idea. When hovering the mouse to upgrade one of the canons, you can put in the upgrade price tag. Also, I would like to see red spots cover various parts of the canon when trying to place it, at least it will give players more or less where they can and cannot place them instead of trying to randomly guess. I've noticed how inconsistent it can get when a player wants to create a row of cannons.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby loladmin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Hentrai Tower Defense game , that's good!
loladmin
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

All enemies gives give the same amount of money: 2. I suggest changing that amount based on the enemy: For the yellow ones 2 is fine; for the red the amount should be 4, and for the purple ones - at least 8, maybe even 10, since a single one of them at ~50% HP is enough to bring me from 100 Life to -93.
moonblack

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Biles Wrote:I have an idea. When hovering the mouse to upgrade one of the canons, you can put in the upgrade price tag. Also, I would like to see red spots cover various parts of the canon when trying to place it, at least it will give players more or less where they can and cannot place them instead of trying to randomly guess. I've noticed how inconsistent it can get when a player wants to create a row of cannons.

Fixed. Added new animation element (black rectangle :roll: (unfortunatly i can not draw better :lol: )) - if it becomes worse just say -I will return as it were.

Added red thing that showes where player can not build becouse of another cannon.

moonblack Wrote:All enemies gives give the same amount of money: 2. I suggest changing that amount based on the enemy: For the yellow ones 2 is fine; for the red the amount should be 4, and for the purple ones - at least 8, maybe even 10, since a single one of them at ~50% HP is enough to bring me from 100 Life to -93.

OK fixed. But some levels becomes too easy now :roll: :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby IxFa » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Needs a mute button for the music.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:55 pm

How it have to work like ? Disable all sounds of cannons and music or only music ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby chijon72 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:10 pm

This game is shaping up very nicely! Third level kicked my butt this time.
chijon72

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 pm

The game is going on nicely and quick ;)
I also recommend a mute music (only the music) because its quite high in volume and sometimes I prefer to listen my own music :oops: :mrgreen:
Second, I think the 'freeze' ball could affect each enemy for a limited amount of time, like 5 seconds ;)

Finally, a layer glitch in the game over screen.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

layer glitch.jpg
layer glitch.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Sanaki » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm

The game is really quite addicting, and that's coming from someone who hates tower defense games most of the time.

My only complaint would be to add different music perhaps? I personally find it a little repetitive but its not a major issue.
Sanaki

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:04 pm

chijon72 Wrote:This game is shaping up very nicely! Third level kicked my butt this time.

;) Now it is even harder :mrgreen:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The game is going on nicely and quick ;)
I also recommend a mute music (only the music) because its quite high in volume and sometimes I prefer to listen my own music :oops: :mrgreen:
Second, I think the 'freeze' ball could affect each enemy for a limited amount of time, like 5 seconds ;)

Finally, a layer glitch in the game over screen.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

layer glitch.jpg

Fixed. Added time effect on freeze bullets. 25 seconds for now (some missions are to hard with out freezing so i put value = 3/5 of screen - when the target walks 600 pixels it is not frozen any more :mrgreen: Good idea by the way ! ;) - some missions becomes really hard to play now).

Sound mute button will be added soon, i think tomorrow ;)

Sanaki Wrote:The game is really quite addicting, and that's coming from someone who hates tower defense games most of the time.

My only complaint would be to add different music perhaps? I personally find it a little repetitive but its not a major issue.

OK i will try to find different sound loops.
Do some body know good sites where it is possible to take it :D :roll: :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:22 am

Hmmmmmm I was thinking here...
Why not keeping the money from the last level?
Then it would be nice because people will be trying to spare money for more cannons in harder levels ;)
Its not a cheat, on the contrary, its a way for us to think strategically ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects