Small tower defense game. (Hentai Adding)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Small tower defense game. (Hentai Adding)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 pm

How do you think about making small tower defense game ?
Is some body interested in the games like that ?

I have algoritms for the game like this (make them yesterday :mrgreen: :roll: :lol: ) but need art works and animation of units and may be some new art of cannons.

Example of the game is here:

Thanks to Ivan-Aedler for art works of all ingame cannons ;)

This is only prototype. I want to change background and enemy (make more different opponents) and change arts of some other parts of the game. (Remove all rectangles for arts).

If some body wants to help write me please ;) :mrgreen:

And the algoritms that exist on current moment are here :
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:59 am, edited 38 times in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Re: Small tower defense game.

Postby Biles » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Hmmm, a tower defense type of game, that's a first in LoK. Although it would be more interesting if one could "hentai"-rize it :D. For example, instead of a tower, it could be a damsel babe one must protect from being raped by a hoard of tentacle monsters for her. >:3
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:14 pm

Nice idea. But how to make it :roll:

Okey I will try. May be take Samus Aran or Krystal model like that "damsel babe one must protect from being raped" :lol:

But have you Ideas how it have to look like - some design and other suggestions ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby kvier » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 pm

The upgraded type 4 cannon might be an eensy weensy littlest bit overpowered.
kvier

Postby Eumel2 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 pm

woah! sound warning please^^
good idea keeping the princess save
either a cg depending on the level you lost or mby one for every live you loose
Eumel2

Postby Smeardy Bro » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 am

lol i won !
i thought it was endless loop.
Smeardy Bro

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 am

If you're lacking ideas for how to make it hentai, check out Impregdef by NearFatal. The game wasn't nearly done, (only two levels), but it can give you ideas.
Zeus Kabob

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:45 pm

kvier Wrote:The upgraded type 4 cannon might be an eensy weensy littlest bit overpowered.

Yes it is true. I will make it hit not as often as it does now and rise its cost ;)

Added one more cannon that can hit multiply targets - cannon 5 - its cost will be not big becouse it is not overpowered for now.
Cannon 4 will be not effective against bosses by the way ;)

Eumel2 Wrote:woah! sound warning please^^
good idea keeping the princess save
either a cg depending on the level you lost or mby one for every live you loose

I will try to add some thing like that in progress of project ;)

Zeus Kabob Wrote:If you're lacking ideas for how to make it hentai, check out Impregdef by NearFatal. The game wasn't nearly done, (only two levels), but it can give you ideas.

Thank you for idea I will try to find and look it :P
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:41 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Thanks to Ivan-Aedler for art works of all ingame cannons ;)

Nevermind ;) Hey the game is getting great and addictive!

Some tips!
1 - Try to reuse the cannon ball, but painted red (more tint to it) when upgraded.
Its better than using the green ammo, because it feels out of place :( :mrgreen:
2 - I think its interesting to make the upgrade icon disappear when clicking on a already updated cannon, so we dont need to keep trying new upgrades :mrgreen:
3 - It would be good to put the amount of money to upgrade, in the right area or on top of the upgrade icon, so users will know how much it will cost. I noticed the cannon 3 costs $30, but the upgrade costs $25, but I dont see $25 anywhere.
4 - I think the machine gun is too widened / fat. You can narrow it a bit (making it more rectangular) , like the normal machine guns ;)
5 - There is a spelling error: 'upgrade onlu...' Its 'upgrade only' ;)
6 - I know the red button (the first one) cancel the active cannon so you can click on other buttons, but I think you can put a name on it, like 'Deselect', or 'Clear'.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Thanks to Ivan-Aedler for art works of all ingame cannons ;)

Nevermind ;) Hey the game is getting great and addictive!

Some tips!
1 - Try to reuse the cannon ball, but painted red (more tint to it) when upgraded.
Its better than using the green ammo, because it feels out of place :( :mrgreen:
2 - I think its interesting to make the upgrade icon disappear when clicking on a already updated cannon, so we dont need to keep trying new upgrades :mrgreen:
3 - It would be good to put the amount of money to upgrade, in the right area or on top of the upgrade icon, so users will know how much it will cost. I noticed the cannon 3 costs $30, but the upgrade costs $25, but I dont see $25 anywhere.
4 - I think the machine gun is too widened / fat. You can narrow it a bit (making it more rectangular) , like the normal machine guns ;)
5 - There is a spelling error: 'upgrade onlu...' Its 'upgrade only' ;)
6 - I know the red button (the first one) cancel the active cannon so you can click on other buttons, but I think you can put a name on it, like 'Deselect', or 'Clear'.

1)I use it but make it blue - now this cannon freeze the targets it hits and make them in water blue ball prizon (Naruto rulez :lol: ) - there speed goes down - depends of its type (some monsters may be will not freeze at all). Nice idea i think ;) :mrgreen:

2)Fixed. Little change the design for make it work better :oops:

3)Upgrade prize = buy prize. My bad - fixed :D

4)Yes you are right - make it more rectangular.

5)Make little info about cannons on game start :mrgreen:

6)I want some art on that button - but for now it is only rad thing - a little fixed it (it is temp solution :mrgreen: )
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:6)I want some art on that button - but for now it is only rad thing - a little fixed it (it is temp solution :mrgreen: )

I will see what I can do ;)
And another tip! When building a cannon, I saw its better not to auto deselect it, that is, after building one, you can wait for some time then build another, without having to click in the cannon icon again ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:6)I want some art on that button - but for now it is only rad thing - a little fixed it (it is temp solution :mrgreen: )

I will see what I can do ;)
And another tip! When building a cannon, I saw its better not to auto deselect it, that is, after building one, you can wait for some time then build another, without having to click in the cannon icon again ;)

Nice idea - lets trythis algoritm in game ;)

By the way i fixed game hardness - it is harder to pass now - :mrgreen: Monsters become faster - you will need more cannons. But it is possiblle to pass it with out lose any life at all :mrgreen:

Add some your arts - game looks better as i think now.

Added a girl - now all monsters will go to her insted of castle :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby moonblack » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:34 pm

One annoying issue I noticed: To make an upgrade you need to have more money than the upgrade's cost. If an upgrade costs 10 and you have exactly 10 - you can't upgrade; if you have 12 then you can upgrade.

A few other things I have seen in other tower defense games and really liked:
- Pause - allows you to stop movement and firing, but you can still place towers (that get build after the game is unpaused)
- a way to start the next wave early, if you so desire, instead of waiting for all enemies to die
-- related to that - don't start the first wave as soon as you start the game. Give players some time to look at the level and decide where and what to build
- seeing the stats (speed, range, damage and any special effects) when you select a tower

So far I like the game. Good job!
moonblack

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:32 pm

moonblack Wrote:One annoying issue I noticed: To make an upgrade you need to have more money than the upgrade's cost. If an upgrade costs 10 and you have exactly 10 - you can't upgrade; if you have 12 then you can upgrade.

A few other things I have seen in other tower defense games and really liked:
- Pause - allows you to stop movement and firing, but you can still place towers (that get build after the game is unpaused)
- a way to start the next wave early, if you so desire, instead of waiting for all enemies to die
-- related to that - don't start the first wave as soon as you start the game. Give players some time to look at the level and decide where and what to build
- seeing the stats (speed, range, damage and any special effects) when you select a tower

So far I like the game. Good job!

1)I will check it it is some kind of error as i think. Thank you !

2)I will think about it - may be add some kind of slow mode. May be add pause button - but I think it is overpovered option :mrgreen: :roll:

3)
a way to start the next wave early, if you so desire, instead of waiting for all enemies to die
Greate idea !!! I will add it soon ;)

4)I think to make start button before enemys start walking :roll: It will let put cannons. Or may be i will make it some other way. Thank you for your ideas.

5)Seeing the stats - good idea. I will look what is possible to make with it.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

I just spotted this thread and I'm most likely two days late to say it, but my first thought when I saw tower defense was a turned around setting:
You build a raping course and girls are trying to get away from it/leave with intact virginity.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Re: Small tower defense game. (Hentai Adding)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:48 pm

:mrgreen:

1)Now right button works like deselect button :mrgreen:
2)Added some new information about cannons.
3)Fixed some bugs - i hope it will not be new one :lol:
4)Fixed game size - now it will look better on small screens.
5)Added fast and Slow mode - like replacement of pause button.
6)Now you can sceep waves and add more enemys. But only if there are < 21 monster on the screen :mrgreen: (Becouse of lugs if too many monsters on the screen ;) )
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby dndman997 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:51 am

i beat it :P now were is my prize
dndman997

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 am

dndman997 Wrote:i beat it :P now were is my prize

Try to play it now ;) A little prize will be there :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby dndman997 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:32 pm

heh nice and more levels
dndman997

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Important.

1 - In game over screen / Win screen, please change that pink background :/ You can put just black, or better, soft blue (to be a sky)
2 - No way to press 'PLAY AGAIN' when game over. We need to 'rewind' the flash. It would be nice a PLAY AGAIN button.
3 - In the gameover or WIN, when we restart the game, the music play twice! If you win or lose again, a new music will play (so, three music at the same time) and it will gets added without limits!
Ivan-Aedler

Next

Return to Flash Projects