Alien

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

What is your greates fear

Drowning
27%
Darkness
16%
Insects
12%
Snakes
2%
Spiders
25%
Deep water
18%

Total votes : 288

Re: Alien

Postby hat973 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 am

A bit for the desk from The Red Light Panda I am currently working on the the attacks for the game and sexuel poses But i do have a question for you guys What weapons from page 1 do you wish to stay in the game ((yes or no the gun is one of the things staying)) but weapons you would like to see to weapons you think should get a face lift so look at the weapons I posted And send me a PM listing them as Weapon Name:then face lift to trash to keep as is
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:46 am

Okay Well a bit of a updates since the last time i posted sometihng was what 16 days ago I don't know Any way with the game slow progress with the animation I'll be gessing the Demo of the game will be out some time next month and I would also like to say there is a open spot for a helper on animation
Red light panda

hat973

Postby RichardBuck » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 pm

This is getting pretty hype - interested in seeing that demo when it comes out.
RichardBuck
Newly Registered

Postby convel ryuu » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:20 am

yeahs, im interested too
but that doesnt mean rush it :P
-is an overly patient lurker-
convel ryuu

Postby hat973 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:34 am

Well I will Say this the Game is about ready to have the treads down and go for the full hall but with time zones and stuff I don't know if me and my coder and writer will have much but right now we are working on a demo so you guys will get the genral feel of it but still the coder has his life so do I and my writer we work on what ever we can and when we can so there may be a small chance we might not make it to my wanting date
Red light panda

hat973

Postby convel ryuu » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:23 pm

awesomes :D
an okays, thats fine
aslong as it gets here before the year 2121 :P
cant wait to play it :)
convel ryuu

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:43 pm

I hope all will go well ;) Waiting for this project it is really interesting for me ;)

And maybe i will get some new ideas for my project too :mrgreen: :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby hat973 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:56 am

I have a bit of news for you all If you know Micset aka Dragon-v0942 Helped me out and gave me a templet for the star of the show the xenomorph I will be making a new forum with a new name and every thing so look foreword for that link
Red light panda

hat973

Postby convel ryuu » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 am

okays cools, will be looking forward to it :P
an good luck with every thing :)

Your Favorite Lurker, Sol Convel Ryuu

-returns once more to the shadows-
convel ryuu

Postby hat973 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Okay well I know Iv been quite for a while but I will say this a 2d animator and a 3d animator should be careful working together I'm working on the xeno still but -.- trying out a new tool the Bone tool its a odd tool but I'm going to do the old model I used and then I'll the new tool will be tested with
Red light panda

hat973

Postby cryosabre » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:32 pm

This game looks awesome! can't wait to see the next preview when you post the new link :P
cryosabre

Postby hat973 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:30 am

Okay a bit of a update I have been slacking a bit -.- real life and all that kinda knocked the game off track I am working on a clean up for the hell of it for someone since I need to get used to my tablet I figer that's what I would do. The other thing blocking me is work and other things so Iv come to conculson I need a 2nd arts/animator on my team. So send me a PM if you want to help finish this game and get it back on the tracks.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:46 am

I'm about done with the xeno it's tail is taking more time to animate then I thought and Iv also been preoccupied with other stuff I got a animator to make a animatic for more so once that's done I'll be covering that up. Me and my group are working on the game best we can but all of us have our own things and stuff to do so doing our thing is well our thing each of us have other projects that take us away from the game for a short time. Please forgive us on our time away life just can't handle people who want to do stuff they love. So far list wise Flux is done I am working on a pause screen and also new fighting stuff for Flux. Then the baddies are going into the shooting range and will see who survive the kill room and so every one knows the Xeno is not in this line up people would find this game boring if it was just the xeno no I got plans me and my group are going to come up with some internal fright into this ship. So I'm going scarecrow for this so expect a bit of fear gas put into this and see if I can put Halloween in full swing with this.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Tsarius » Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Been a lurker on here for quite a while, but if there's one thing that people value in the game making process, it's quality. Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer a quality demo build rather than something that's been hashed together without too much consideration. We just want to know that you and the project aren't dead. So as long as you're still working on it, we (or at least me) won't care how long it takes.
Tsarius
Newly Registered

Postby convel ryuu » Mon May 25, 2015 4:02 am

yeah as long as things aren't dead then you'll have at least two lurkers roaming around this thread :P
take all the time yall needs to finish
an best wishes ta all help make this project come to life :)
Cecidisse rex. Alligatus fatum. In oblivione coram omnibus. Nunc tempore amisit. Aeternum solitarius in tenebras.
convel ryuu

Postby hat973 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:23 am

well I'm being nice here with this update if any one sees me asking questions about Unity you don't have to worry I am just trying to find a alt for Flash incase my laptop takes a nose dive my laptop mean the world to me so ya and its where a lot of work is so ya I am working on finding ways extend her life from getting her a new body and I mean by taking her programs and memory and putting it on a new pc to repair her broken parts and seeing that she is 3 years old now I got to make her last i just got to.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Okay ever one I have a small announcement I had my laptop in the shop to see how she is holding up and she doing vary poorly so starting next month July in the US. I am going to be putting money together to fix all of my laptops bugs then restoring my laptop back to day one specks and to calm some peoples minds I am backing up all the gaming files here on my laptop so yes alien is going to be safe. Also starting July I will be going from the 5.5 flash Iv been using and going to the professional. So I will be working on the game from now on to July and making sure everything is backed up. Wish me luck on saving my laptop for a 3 year old laptop its been with me this long and I hope for longer Red light panda signing off.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:26 am

this Isn't a update BUT I thought I should let you guys know I'm streaming so if you want to see one of the toons being made

https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php ... lightpanda

there a link to watch it

Edit: You just missed me sorry
Red light panda

hat973

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:22 am

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but how are things coming along?
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby hat973 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 am

Red light panda

hat973

PreviousNext