Alien

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

What is your greates fear

Drowning
27%
Darkness
16%
Insects
12%
Snakes
2%
Spiders
25%
Deep water
18%

Total votes : 288

Re: Alien

Postby hat973 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:15 am

Okay I was digging around the web and talking to a friend I talk to a lot when i get Pissed at something they told me to look up on forums and so i thought well lets looks since I only know this forum I looking up Platform tutorial and found a game being made by OwnerOfSuccuby (I will link the page down below) if i see how he made this game I might be able to save the game so fingers cross on the matter I read thew his code looked at a key part in the code the Player he did what i call a Book on her MC in basic words put all the animations relating to her into one Movie clip then lined it with stop(); codes on eatch frame but if i look at how he made her move i might be able to fix the player and get this game back on track

(( OwnerOfSuccuby link: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2731 ))
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello - i can look some platformers codes on my hard drive if you will need it. For example this one: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3674
May be it will make more easy for understanding my codes. But i am not sure that i can find the source of it and it can be big so it will be some problems to post it.

Or any other codes - i play with flash some time so i have some codes that may be help some body ;) - if so i will be very happy because unfortunatly i have not got enough time for flash to try make some thing my self like games and etc. now :roll:

So if you will need some thing just ask may be i have some thing that can help you with creation of your game ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby hat973 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:15 am

So while I was reading code I thought I'd make one of the Bad guys in the game so I give you one of the Iconic faces you will see in this game
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MENATOR.png
MENATOR.png (12.45 KiB) Viewed 8432 times
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:02 pm

tumblr_inline_muo1biec921rj32fq.gif
tumblr_inline_muo1biec921rj32fq.gif (178.93 KiB) Viewed 8014 times

I was working on the recreating the same working process that Owner did and now where kicking up fire :lol: Still I will need people to help with smaller bits like making or providing props and or items I can freely Use in the game so I can push thew more and more
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:09 am

Loving the professor gif. We know you can do this, and I can't wait to see the end result. X3
Enkide

Postby hat973 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:49 am

I want to wish every one a Merry Christmas,Happy Hanuka, and a happy new year

And on the game sataus I am chaning Flux Idle pose it will look funny with the rest of her animation but still it looks a little nicer with what Owner of a Succubus did in his/her ref he/she gave me
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:01 pm

Well with the Okay of OwnerofSuccubus I am remaking flux well I remade her already and I'm kinda proud of my self on 3 hours of sleep I finished this SO NO BS I'm not in the mood to hear trolls or whining and I wasn't staying up late working on the game well I kinda did tell 10 pm PST or what ever time zone I'm in is called My rl job called me in at 5 in the morning and so I only had 3 hours of sleep before doing every thing don't worry Ill crash out after my Job is done then ill work on outfits but in the Spoiler is what flux will look like and once more Thank you OwnerofSuccubus

Player2.jpg
Player2.jpg (6.06 KiB) Viewed 7318 times
Red light panda

hat973

Postby convel ryuu » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:31 pm

reminds me of ratchet :P
which is cools
i like the character :)
an wish you the best of luck with game an cant wait ta play it

(may or may not continue lurking in the shadows till i am able ta code myself)
<.<
>.>
convel ryuu

Postby hat973 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:16 pm

convel ryuu Wrote:reminds me of ratchet :P
which is cools
i like the character :)
an wish you the best of luck with game an cant wait ta play it

(may or may not continue lurking in the shadows till i am able ta code myself)
<.<
>.>

Flux is a fan made player based off Ratchet She is in a form of alternate worlds his daughter
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:11 am

I would like to ask a favor from you guys I need help with one thing sex poses and the bad guys to do them so far i got a succubus planed out and a minitor that im still working on but i will love the help
Red light panda

hat973

Postby LeonStrey » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:18 am

If you got a Skype I'd like to help you with that. We could talk about what would be best for them ^^
LeonStrey
Newly Registered

Postby hat973 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:06 am

well today has been eventful Apparently >.> someone I live with has a crazy father who wants to kill them cause of a middle an last name change ...and apparently has the balls to do it but not with there own hands but with a gun....-.- I just want to say 2 things 1. If your killing someone make sure your looking them in the eye when you do so killing someone from behind is a cowered skill yes you are given the chance to take said person out but when you do it do your own blood you need to go hang your self or lock your self up. 2. What I said before 1 is true it just happened several hours ago so I will be kinda bullet proofing my room now -.- if anyone knows how to do the same to sheet rock walls tell me.

Now to the reason I'm posting I am working pretty hard on the game so far the player is threw her last paces and soon will be giving her outfits fully I will post a swf file showing her meany outfits plus her animations but if what I said above happen and I or my work laptop take a stare bullet I wish to say Thank you to all of you the people who tryed to push what I did to make me work my ass off to get better at making my world....yes its just 2 peaces but hey I tried I owe every one this much so to every one who wanted to make a game or be a arts or a story writer "Be the best you can and have fun with it" This is the Red Light Panda taking my bows now so I don't have to do them later. :) 8-)
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:44 am

now that my blue moment past I will say what i got planed so far and how much i got done so far the player basic are coming along great i plan on posting a demo of the bare bones ones i finish jump and while you guys look at it ill work on attacks and out fits and >.> look for helpers on making the badies
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:28 am

Boom Boom BOO XD Sorry guys but
file.gif
file.gif (178.93 KiB) Viewed 4574 times

I got flux but with a small bug to her code with her back nip but uh here she is

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Player2.swf [ 71.7 KiB | Viewed 4574 times ]

and NO SHE NOT HITTING HER SELF IN THE HEAD
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 pm

hat973 Wrote: NO SHE NOT HITTING HER SELF IN THE HEAD

Was just gonna ask that, but then you said she wasn't.....Looking wonderful though. :mrgreen:
Enkide

Postby hat973 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 am

The animaton does look like she is but she really just brushing some stray hairs out of her face I had to use my self as a ref for the animation....wasn't fun seeing as i had to get a wig so i had longer banges to brush out the hair out of my eyes
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

hat973 Wrote:The animaton does look like she is but she really just brushing some stray hairs out of her face I had to use my self as a ref for the animation....wasn't fun seeing as i had to get a wig so i had longer banges to brush out the hair out of my eyes

Maybe you should try slowing down the animation movements, make it look more fluid, considering the fact it goes by to fast, I'd say try doubling the frames per second to make it more fluid......but that's from an animator's perspective.
Enkide

Postby stuppp » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:58 pm

good day Hat. Do you stil need people to help out? cause i am stil looking for a project to work on.

I am a game programmer with quite a bunch of experience with both flash and non-flash programming.
If you need any snippits or anything programmed, feel free to send it my way.
stuppp
Newly Registered

Postby stuppp » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:29 pm

"anything game i should know"

I am sorry i can't respond privately(the site doesn't let me), ill respond here instead.

I have not previously worked on any LOK games, but i do have(or had, not sure if they have been taken down) some games up on Kongregate. Nothing major and most of it was pretty early in my programming career. The latest flash game i made was a defend the castle i did for a gamejam. Me and an artist friend made it in 2 days and i am not sure if you can find it online right now, although i think i stil have the files laying around. I can upload them and send them if you want it.

Other than that i have made a multitude of small games, including an online version of ludo with a chat system, working game with ai and a lobby system. I am also working on developing a multiplayer tower defence(line tower wars) for android called Tower Duels. It is currently on hold due to studies taking up too much time to have such a huge project on my hands too. The alpha is almost ready for release, but until i get a couple of days to fix the last couple of buggs i can't release it.

If you want to talk to me privately, you can always reach me on skype. iamadruid2
stuppp
Newly Registered

Postby hat973 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:00 am

as of 1/27/2015 the test track is close to being finished we have some bugs to work out and some animation to add but be are getting thre
Red light panda

hat973

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects