Space Monster Rancher Alpha 2 :30/10/13

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

What to do with this game?winner might not b most, i want to understand before final decision

Take your time finish the game!
78%
Give away the assets let us use them.
4%
Give your plan, Let it become a community game.
16%
Manage the game, I wanna help build it(i will PM, info to you)
2%

Total votes : 255

Re: Space Monster Rancher Alpha 2 :30/10/13

Postby ScourgeSlayer » Fri May 23, 2014 3:31 am

Good start but there is pretty much nothing to do in the game as it stands right now. It would be nice to see what direction you are taking it to since this game has a lot of potential. Hopefully you even add an option to customize the character (Skin, Body size, etc) in the future but we will see.
ScourgeSlayer
Newly Registered

Re: Space Monster Rancher Alpha 2 :30/10/13

Postby TigerBus » Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 am

Boop Im back. And again Im apologizing because im flaky.

So I left for a few months and never worked on the game in the slightest. I know that makes some of you sad, but there is little I could do its just life. Any way Im currently on how I want this game to play out, so Im programming the pirate battle, and the character creation, so there is a fun playable element until I flesh the rest out. . . and unless an animator wants to help me, static images are all thats going to be added for it.

Dont take this as Im being any less flaky, just that im Informing you of whats happening. :P I might need to drop off the face of the earth again, but its because I have little time to put towards this.
Tiger Bus Signing Off!
TigerBus

Previous

Return to Flash Projects