GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Re: Gorepete's Big Thread of Everything

Postby 9911MU51C » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:26 am

you'll be missed :cry:
9911MU51C

Postby omicron » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 am

This kills me. From more than just a pervert's stand point I have to say Sakyubasu no Tatakai I has been one of the funnest side scroller games I have ever played. I played this game for hours, each time trying to see if I could grind out the levels for those cool powers in the soul core. Pete, this game was absolutely solid. I had fun hating the bosses and having to seriously think about how to defeat it. This game is easily the most addictive, enjoyable, entertaining flash games I have seen. I know you are finished, but I have to say even if the next one has no boobies, I just want another game like this! :) I was having a blast and before I nerd out too much, I'll stop myself there. You are a great game designer, keep up the great work!

:( Come back soon
omicron

Postby 2114xiao » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:07 am

GOOD
2114xiao
Newly Registered

Postby v0rtex » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:14 am

I am a big fan of your work and was sad to see you give up on Sakyubasu no Tatakai II, and i was wondering if i could finish it up. I am asking first because i am new to the forum and am unsure if people would appreciate it if i mess with your work, and dont worry, i am a good artist
v0rtex
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:06 pm

v0rtex Wrote:I am a big fan of your work and was sad to see you give up on Sakyubasu no Tatakai II, and i was wondering if i could finish it up. I am asking first because i am new to the forum and am unsure if people would appreciate it if i mess with your work, and dont worry, i am a good artist

People didnt notice he reappeared, then he made 'Krystal version G', a complete game. Then he disappeared again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby kingofbrocoli » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:21 am

I am a big fan of your work and was sad to see you give up on Sakyubasu no Tatakai II, and i was wondering if i could finish it up. I am asking first because i am new to the forum and am unsure if people would appreciate it if i mess with your work, and dont worry, i am a good artist

I told GP that I would pay him If he completed Sakybasu, unfortunately He refused so I´d really appreciate your effort.
kingofbrocoli

Postby Raklatif » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Here's Dusty's Castle with the Gallery Unlocked. All Credits to Gorepete and other respective authors.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

DustyCastleRelease.swf [ 2.62 MiB | Viewed 12183 times ]

Raklatif
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Gorepete, If your not working on it all ready or another project, why not finish your Sakyubasu no Tatakai series, that thing will make you a legend if you finish, just like If playshape some how comes back and finished his Bowsers Castle. I know playshapes return is most likely never going to happen sense we haven't seen anything, not even a comment, sense 2012, your still active and could finish a great game series that deserves to be finished, so please, from your fans, work on it, even if it a small bit's while doing other project (which looks like now is pony related from your last few post).
Dead2112man

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:People didnt notice he reappeared, then he made 'Krystal version G', a complete game. Then he disappeared again.

LIKE A BAWSE
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby MetroidLurker101 » Fri May 09, 2014 6:52 am

COMPLETE DNA HUNTERS o_o IT IS THE GREATEST LoK SAMUS PLATFORMER EVER!!!!!!! I made an account to post this message :D......... And to make suggestions on cortas splatformer :3
MetroidLurker101
Newly Registered

Postby SpaceTea » Fri May 09, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm glad to see that there are people like GorePete in the world of game design and programming.

It restores my faith that there are still those who do this for fun, and for the sake of creating good content.

While GorePete randomly appears and disappears, his memories will remain on these forums consistently :P
SpaceTea

Postby six-two » Wed May 14, 2014 7:47 pm

ER. Hello. I was going to post this on Dead Space: Frenzy. but that is lock. Any who, just wanted to say your a brilliant game developer and I hope the assume desire to finish DS:F is still there.
Last edited by six-two on Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
six-two
Newly Registered

Postby fragmasterson » Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 pm

So, does anyone else get this problem with Dusty's castle: The PC just keeps moving left, and the keyboard controls don't respond at all?

EDIT:

In fact, I seem to be having trouble with all these flash games....but only on my opera browser...not my google chrome browser...weird. Damn you google chrome.
fragmasterson

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:48 pm

This looks cool
Pandora

Postby that man » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
LIKE A BAWSE

Wait, are you quoting Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged?
that man

Postby jacka92000ja » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:48 am

Gorepete, you have to finish the Metroid game if it the last thing you do :( ! I really wanted to play this game as Metroid was my favorite game as a kid, anyway, i am prepared, to give you, a WHOPPING 7 dollars, if you finish this game
jacka92000ja

Postby that man » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:06 pm

jacka92000ja Wrote:Gorepete, you have to finish the Metroid game if it the last thing you do :( ! I really wanted to play this game as Metroid was my favorite game as a kid, anyway, i am prepared, to give you, a WHOPPING 7 dollars, if you finish this game

That's nothing, I would give you all the money in my wallet, all $1, to finish that Kingdom heart game.
that man

Postby jacka92000ja » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:43 am

i meant 70 dollars, and i was being sarcastic when i said WHOPPING
jacka92000ja

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 am

jacka92000ja Wrote:Gorepete, you have to finish the Metroid game if it the last thing you do :( ! I really wanted to play this game as Metroid was my favorite game as a kid, anyway, i am prepared, to give you, a WHOPPING 7 dollars, if you finish this game

To be honest, I doubt I will ever finish it. I like Metroid too; Samus is what brought me to these forums originally. I would LIKE to finish it, because I think it is a good concept for a game and opens up plenty of content options, but I am kind of "over" platformers right now. They are such a pain... I have something else stuck in craw anyway.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby jacka92000ja » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:00 am

Gorepete Wrote:

To be honest, I doubt I will ever finish it. I like Metroid too; Samus is what brought me to these forums originally. I would LIKE to finish it, because I think it is a good concept for a game and opens up plenty of content options, but I am kind of "over" platformers right now. They are such a pain... I have something else stuck in craw anyway.

You wouldn't even finish it if someone payed you ?
jacka92000ja

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop