I got bored working on Malicia, so I thought about it, and after 3 years this has become more "workish" than "funish". So I quit! Out of the business! In the spirit of the forums and the great people like Playshapes who came before me, here are the original FLAs for everything I have done. Use, enjoy, torture people with hardmodes.Legend of Krystal: Version G
This is my version of the Legend of Krystal story. You're stuck in a Sharpclaw village on Sauria, and it'll be a year until the rest of the Star Fox team can save you. All the controls are mouse-driven. Here's the original thread
Spoiler (click to show/hide)METROID: DNA HUNTERS
- This was a new samus game I was working on. Really, it is very close to being "done", I just never put any sex animations in. There are 8 enemies from the series as well as samus herself. The game has a suit toggle / dna system like the old game except now it is a tug of war between the X-Parasites and the Metroid. There is a small plot intro that explains it. The jumping is buggy with some hit conflicts. The game is set up to hold 6 sex animations per enemy depending on Samus' current DNA side, who engaged, and from what side.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Peril on Pokemorph Island
- This was an old demo I put together for Eggplants a looooooong time ago. Not much to say, you have seen these sprites before. It is a pretty straight forward move around with various abilities depending on the characters current form.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Dusty's Castle
- Self explanatory!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Kingdom Hearts: Light's Darkness
- My old unfinished KH game. I was trying a new combat system out when making it, and liked it so much that I made Sakyu! This was my first rough try at this type of design, but it is still pretty fun to run around and blow up shadows.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)PsyGarde
- A proof of concept for a puzzle game I thought about making. Just a basic tutorial, never got around to making the actual game. Shocking for this forum, I know!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Sakyubasu no Tatakai II
- Ah Sakyu! Here is the second part with better mechanics and the partial war sim.
Game: (2015 edit: OLD version; this is not the current/complete Sakyu II - I will upload that some time when I am not being lazy)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Sakyubasu no Tatakai I
- No explanation needed!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Malicia! Dark Heroine!
- This was me wanting to play around with a classic RPG style using more algorithmic design and characters. The entire thing is two frames, but the content expands much larger. Was fun at first, but grew kind of tedious after a while. FLA is at the bottom, attached some animations that aren't in the game's thread itself.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)Tahako Model
- A Star Wars model I did, the FLA is attached.
Well, I guess that's it! If the urge strikes me again I might make something sometime down the road, but for all intents and purposes, consider me retired!
It has been a fun 3 years,