"Vacation"

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: "Vacation"

Postby bob12321 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:Just call it training or sparring, even with the science chick, hell even the shy girl. It's not too hard to bullshit a reason. Hell there's parts of the island with tigers, TIGERS. I think everyone should be in peak physical fighting condition, there's the logical reason right there. Of course that's just for the battle button option, the other cases of getting into a fight with them can be 'no you seriously fucked up with them and if you don't defend your ass you're gonna be in a coma for a week'.

very true
bob12321

Postby bob12321 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 am

Massive Update!
bob12321

Postby darkxhitman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:04 am

i like what you have done with this game very creative. but my question is, is there any sex scenes yet? i know there is fighting scenes but anything else. and if there isnt any when could we expect some to be put into the game thanks
darkxhitman
Newly Registered

Postby bob12321 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 am

darkxhitman Wrote:i like what you have done with this game very creative. but my question is, is there any sex scenes yet? i know there is fighting scenes but anything else. and if there isnt any when could we expect some to be put into the game thanks

At the moment I'm leaning towards end game sex scenes, so unfortunately there won't be any sex scenes for a while. For now I'm focusing on the gameplay.
bob12321

Postby trunks2585 » Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 am

Just a few things to note.

You might wanna add the food to the trays in the kitchen area of the ship. I know it's just there for the one scene, but it still needs to be there. Also have the tongs at different positions. That'd be a nice additional touch.

Small bug. Whenever you enter the girls room, if you trigger a fight and hit exit, your health bar vanishes until you find a girl at random to talk to, or you take a nap.

BTW I now know what anime your avatar is from.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby bob12321 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:You might wanna add the food to the trays in the kitchen area of the ship. I know it's just there for the one scene, but it still needs to be there. Also have the tongs at different positions. That'd be a nice additional touch.

I know I've been putting it off for a while now, I'll try to add some food for the next update. Depending on whether or not I can draw chicken francese I might be changing the food you advise Naomi to eat. I was actually planning on angling the food tongs, but I was waiting to draw the food before I did.
trunks2585 Wrote:Small bug. Whenever you enter the girls room, if you trigger a fight and hit exit, your health bar vanishes until you find a girl at random to talk to, or you take a nap.

I did fix that bug thanks for pointing it out. (but I did not upload the patch for that yet)
trunks2585 Wrote:BTW I now know what anime your avatar is from.

It's pretty funny anime and that girl is probably a lot of guy’s worst nightmare. :lol:
bob12321

Postby sexxy117 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:29 am

I tried to play about 5 times but it stays at the warning screen. Why?
sexxy117
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Sun May 05, 2013 3:13 am

sexxy117 Wrote:I tried to play about 5 times but it stays at the warning screen. Why?

You have to click the actual word 'here' in the text.

Hey bob, I suggest making that word a different color, green or red. Make it pop out so it's obvious you need to click it to continue the game.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby RussianUser » Sun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Such a beautiful game. The absence of instruction, dialogue, consisting of two words, "Under Construction", whipping girls, which in turn are healthier protagonist. And getting them to surrender to the power of Mike Tyson.

You know, have never understood people who exhibit deficiencies. "The author has decided to show the gameplay." Well then, all the gameplay lies in collecting seashells, talk as two words and receiving blows to the jaw from the girls.
RussianUser

Postby bob12321 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:
sexxy117 Wrote:I tried to play about 5 times but it stays at the warning screen. Why?

You have to click the actual word 'here' in the text.

Hey bob, I suggest making that word a different color, green or red. Make it pop out so it's obvious you need to click it to continue the game.

I would but this ensures that they actually read the warning, instead of just clicking continue. Besides this is like the 3rd time this has happened so it's not like it's a big secret. I'll add something on the main post during the next update about reading the warning to figure out how to start the game or something.
bob12321

Postby trunks2585 » Mon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

RussianUser Wrote:Such a beautiful game. The absence of instruction, dialogue, consisting of two words, "Under Construction", whipping girls, which in turn are healthier protagonist. And getting them to surrender to the power of Mike Tyson.

You know, have never understood people who exhibit deficiencies. "The author has decided to show the gameplay." Well then, all the gameplay lies in collecting seashells, talk as two words and receiving blows to the jaw from the girls.

Hey asshole, it's being still being worked on. This isn't a finished game. Calm your tits.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby IrrelevantComment » Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:
RussianUser Wrote:...

Hey asshole, it's being still being worked on.

The reversal of characters here coupled with his name being "RussianUser" is just asking for an "In Soviet Russia..." joke.

If only I were witty enough to write one.
IrrelevantComment

Postby Grosham » Sat May 11, 2013 11:39 am

Looking good, I'll keep an eye on this one. I'm excited to see what becomes of this.
Grosham

Postby bob12321 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 am

In response to the Russian Guy, I'm not making you play the game. Now that that's out of the way. I know I haven’t been active on the site for the while, but that’s because I've been honing my skills in “drawing anime characters” and “Actionscript 3”. Although I've also been trying to learn Japanese, watching a shit ton of anime, and I might try to make an android app now where an anime girl wakes you up. So I've got a lot of plans and not enough time. (Damn you real life for getting in my way!) Well anyway I have a break coming up and it’s not long enough to actually do anything fun, like go on vacation. Besides who has the money these days, am I right? So I’ll be active on the site again for that week. Which is pretty much in a couple of weeks so look forward to some updates on my games.
bob12321

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 am

I'll tie you to a chair, hook you to an IV and zap you whenever you slack off or start to fall asleep if need be, to make sure you make some progress on your week of free time. =P
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby ThatOldFart » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Gotta watch out for that "Actionscript" - it can be a real bitch, kid. Just remember - smack it around enough and it'll see things your way. *nods sagely*
ThatOldFart

Postby bob12321 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:37 am

trunks2585 Wrote:I'll tie you to a chair, hook you to an IV and zap you whenever you slack off or start to fall asleep if need be, to make sure you make some progress on your week of free time. =P

I don't know whether to be thankful for the interest in the game or scared, lol. (it might be both, jk) But I just updated the game so check it out.
bob12321

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:58 am

Something I realized when I started navigating around the jungle area and clicking the arrows. It's kinda easy to get lost (maybe it's just me.) If it's not just me, adding some text at the top of the window to show your current location, and then little text boxes over the arrows to say where they go might help, There's a few times I didn't realized the down arrow was taking me out, or i started wondering how big across the jungle and rocky area are. Again, could just be me playing this way too late at night.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby bob12321 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Something I realized when I started navigating around the jungle area and clicking the arrows. It's kinda easy to get lost (maybe it's just me.) If it's not just me, adding some text at the top of the window to show your current location, and then little text boxes over the arrows to say where they go might help, There's a few times I didn't realized the down arrow was taking me out, or i started wondering how big across the jungle and rocky area are. Again, could just be me playing this way too late at night.

I wont say I don't like the idea, but for now I'll leave it as it is because there's a lot more work to be done. Also there is logic to the island, so if you consider drawing it out in your head (or in paint), you should be able to figure out where you are as long as you don't go trigger crazy. Besides who would have a map of the island you just got stranded on? I will at least say that their are 22 zones right now (including the cave rooms, beach, jungle, etc.)
bob12321

Postby trunks2585 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 am

Wow, I'm trying to go over in my head if any other games like this have had 20 something areas or not. Maybe a few, still that's impressive, I look forward to what some of the unique uses for the zones will be.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects