Red (Warning: Bongo drums)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Red

Postby Ninn » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Very good job, I love !!!

you will be able to adapt this sequence of viol ???

http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/downlo ... hp?id=1101
Last edited by Ninn on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninn

Postby Ayato.olin » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi ! I wanted to thank you because this game is really awesome !
I love the girl : she is very well animated !!

I saw you were looking for ideas for monsters after trols. So I started to search and I found some ideas but not only for creatures... Tell-me if you think it's good :|
(I'm french so sorry about my English...)

I think that the best eroges are one which give us a lot of different sexual acts :D as hard as you go forward in the game. You begin in your game with assfucking, bukkake, so you must finith with actions extremely hard. ;) For each monster you meet, you must add sex act harder than before. I think you must choose the number of the type of creature you want in this game. More there are different monsters, more sex acts you must add so 6 monsters is for me a good number.

You can do this : for each monster, there are a place (like the mountain village for trols). You have to complete a place/stage to go forward. When you go in an other village, everyone treat you like a slut and rape you. They hurt you so the animation are quik and not very good. They just fuck you quikly and throw you. You have to find something which can help you to like being fucked by the village's monsters (you requere nothing for the trols). For instance, when you enter in the high montain, you will find the yeti's village. You will be raped by cold cock and you will not like this. After finding the spell that protect you from the cold, you will begin to really fuck them with envy and they will love it. The animations are longer and the girl smyle when she fucks. You will rise your reputation in this place by fuck them and they will offer you some dress (which you can change when you want) and after, your freedom.
When you finish a stage, you can go there when you want to be fucked again. Or you can go in the next village to try new experiment ;) .

:idea: Why not this stage : :idea:
- mountain with trols
- high mountain with yetis (warm spell)
- swamp with lezard or toad (they have big cocks or something like the spiked cock of "yurinicolau" so the girl have to find a spell to fuck these cocks without being hurted by them)
- forest with living-tree/lemure (they have a lot of creeper/tentacul so three holes is not enough : you have to find a spell to transforme your nippel into using holes and to feel good when a tentacul penetrate your nippels)
- the cave with the roc-mans who have huge cock which can jizz tens liter in one shoot (you must find a spell which give you an extensive belly to keep the jizz in : when they cum into her, it look's like she's pregnant)
- the rivers with octopus who can put 4 or 5 tentacul in only 1 hole (you have to find a spell to do that without being hurted)

It's only a few ideas so tel me what you think about that. I hope you'll like it... :roll:
Ayato.olin
Newly Registered

Postby Knight Cream » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

I saw there was a pretty unique elf in the intro with the black hair, are you going to be telling the stories of the other elves maybe? :D Like chapters, Red is this elf, Purple is that other elf with the purple hair, and Black is that one in the middle. And maybe they all meet up in the end to have like a threesome finale against like all the orcs...idk haha
Knight Cream

Postby xxumberxx » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:00 am

I'm pretty happy with just the red haired Elf. I'm eager to see more monsters - but I'm willing to wait. I know all of the best things are worth waiting for, lol.

Love the new update. Interesting story behind the game! I love fantasy settings. Worlds with Elves and goblins and orcs and trolls and minotaurs and shit are always the best.
xxumberxx

Postby [Brand_Name] » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:58 pm

this is sooo good. i'm willing to say it rivals the splatformer. Hopefully you do whatever YOU want to do, but people have been asking for scenes where the girl enjoys it. Could you make that optional, maybe? To suit all tastes? and if you're looking for more ideas, like other people have said, maybe minotaurs, orcs (the green kind), wolves (the bigger the better), tentacles, demon... things, yeti, etc etc etc. Maybe you should consider doing scenes with creatures with more than one dick...? Lovin it so far.
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby Ninn » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:24 pm

[Brand_Name] Wrote:Maybe you should consider doing scenes with creatures with more than one dick...?

As this sequence ???

http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/downlo ... php?id=844
Ninn

Postby sabbath666 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 pm

just amazing game!you make it long as sakubasu?what day will the new update?look forward :)
sabbath666
Newly Registered

Postby [Brand_Name] » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 am

Ninn Wrote:
[Brand_Name] Wrote:Maybe you should consider doing scenes with creatures with more than one dick...?

As this sequence ???

http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/downlo ... php?id=844

a lot like that, yeah. but some scenes from k fox and revamped k fox are great too- i think they'd be great inspiration for Red. The animation here seems to be better than the animation in that link, too. And she could always have more than just one double-dicked enemy, she could have two, or three :shock:
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby Uchiha wolf » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:54 am

think it will be verey gd game when its dun
Uchiha wolf

Postby roskrad » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 am

This game is pretty cool, animations look really nice keep up the great work!
roskrad

Postby psyduck » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Idk, those pig things would also work well (unless those are already intended)
psyduck

Postby manlymuffin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Just a thought for a monster, maybe goblins which would be small and would gang up on you. I love the game so far keep goin!
manlymuffin
Newly Registered

Postby [Brand_Name] » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 pm

...ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could have big goblins gang up on you...?
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby Videl Lover » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:51 am

I was playing this and I think its a great game but I decided to get stupid and pulled a Leroy Jenkins and jumped off the side of the map.....but I just kept falling and never re-spawned back at the start like I thought I would.

An idea for a monster could be a Unicorn or a horde of fairies maybe or even some living vines (exotic plants of some kind) if you have a jungle section.
Videl Lover

Postby [Brand_Name] » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Videl Lover Wrote:... or even some living vines (exotic plants of some kind) if you have a jungle section.

agreed
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby anothergame » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 am

Trogdor Wrote:Concept art for new sex scenes...

Just tossing in my two cents since nobody else seems to have commented on it, really like the boots she's wearing in the concept art. Any chance they'll be making an appearance in a future update?
anothergame
Newly Registered

Postby psyduck » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm

I hope this didn't get abandond already =(
psyduck

Postby DarkIntent » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 pm

psyduck Wrote:I hope this didn't get abandond already =(

I've never posted here before, probably never will again, but I had to this once. Just stop it. Right here, right now. I don't know if it did or didn't, but just stop. If it hasn't, nothing will kill it faster than flooding the post with negative crap that just gives the creator an excuse to give up on it - how many other people have given "whining about progress" as a main reason they stopped working - and the flood always starts with a trickle. If it has, then there's nothing anybody can do about it, so deal with it and let it be. It's not gonna magically start up again because someone asked if it was abandoned.
DarkIntent
Newly Registered

Postby psyduck » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:58 pm

DarkIntent Wrote:
psyduck Wrote:I hope this didn't get abandond already =(

I've never posted here before, probably never will again, but I had to this once. Just stop it. Right here, right now. I don't know if it did or didn't, but just stop. If it hasn't, nothing will kill it faster than flooding the post with negative crap that just gives the creator an excuse to give up on it - how many other people have given "whining about progress" as a main reason they stopped working - and the flood always starts with a trickle. If it has, then there's nothing anybody can do about it, so deal with it and let it be. It's not gonna magically start up again because someone asked if it was abandoned.

don't take it the wrong way I know this is a commonly done thing but it seems morale is a bit low since gore left.
psyduck

Postby napsii » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Alright, guys. Calm down.

Let the project creator make that verdict before you start tossing around conjecture or being overwhelmingly negative.

@DarkIntent: I understand your frustration, but making such caustic posts has the potential to start a flame war or derail a thread.
napsii

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects