Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Monster Breeder [Update 1/31/2013]

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:31 pm

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:Don't worry, there's a lot of other things to do being added, as well as new ways to get monsters.

Also as for Margo I was trying to make her look like she's wearing a bra that's way too big for her.

Alright then, we will see. You do have a very interesting set-up here, so it has a lot of potential.

And I thought you tried going for a no-bra look for Margo.
QuizmasterBos

Re: Monster Breeder [Update 2/9/2013]

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 am

New update.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby xxumberxx » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:53 am

The new update is fantastic - I ended up playing around with it for about an hour, instead of ten or fifteen minutes like on the other one. This game has a lot of potential!

Please, don't let it go the way of so many other potentially great games on here. Keep at it and take your time. This could become something fantastic.
xxumberxx

Postby Chocolatnave » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am

This game is legit addicting for the amount of content it has. Quick few pointers:
xThings to add (in my opinion)
-There needs to be a butt stallion stable/house/etc.
-Possibly add a way to train monsters past 1000, instead of grinding the town for them.
xThings that are great (in my opinion)
-Love the harvesting of the dickwolf
-The reputation meter

I would suggest adding some sort of lottery for monsters or rep or something, basically just a money sink. The game starts losing a bit of taste once you get 1,000,000 gils, something expensive would help with that.

So far, great game you have going here, I would love to see it finished.
Chocolatnave

Postby rofloski » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 am

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:New update.

I'm always looking forward to new updates! :D

I know this would probably add a ton of work but have you thought about having the monsters evolve after their stats reach a certain level or something? Or even just make their breasts/dick grow as their stats increase?
rofloski
Newly Registered

Postby geppetto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 pm

hi!
nice work! i'll test every update :) (but no hoping in any help from me :( )
geppetto
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Chocolatnave Wrote:This game is legit addicting for the amount of content it has. Quick few pointers:
xThings to add (in my opinion)
-There needs to be a butt stallion stable/house/etc.
-Possibly add a way to train monsters past 1000, instead of grinding the town for them.
xThings that are great (in my opinion)
-Love the harvesting of the dickwolf
-The reputation meter

I would suggest adding some sort of lottery for monsters or rep or something, basically just a money sink. The game starts losing a bit of taste once you get 1,000,000 gils, something expensive would help with that.

So far, great game you have going here, I would love to see it finished.

I'm glad you guys like it!

As for money sinks, eventually buildings to house new monsters will be things that you have to buy, as well as a monthly huge debt payment that you have to make or else you lose the game.

You're actually not supposed to be able to get monsters with stats over 1,000 :P, I just currently haven't capped it correctly. I still need to re-balance it all a bit, but that will take a lot of play testing and will make more sense once there's more content in.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Uchiha wolf » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:40 pm

got one monster in mined any futa animol cuz i liked the futas in the legend of krystal game and siens i but that i will pro get slagd for that
Uchiha wolf

Postby chijon72 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 pm

This is an amazing update, and I impatiently await more! :D
My creature vote would be Cowgirl first (already started I see!), then something futa and something tentacled. I think it might be neat to have futa be a trait (once they are working right) that is passed from one or two "naturally" futa creatures to the others by breeding. So no catgirls would start futa, but if you breed catgirls with futafoxes you might get a futa catgirl.
I'm going to restart after playing for a few hours and hope I can figure out what combinations increase which stats. Great game... keep it up!
chijon72

Postby ztztzt39 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:15 am

What is the difference between the + green and the black ones? Plus it seem that sometimes, the black ones become green.
Sorry for my bad English. (I know, worst signature ever but, at least, I don't need to rewrite this).
ztztzt39

Postby potatoe234 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:00 am

Just some suggestions I'd like to see.

Id like to see a three some with the farm girl when you "breed" two male animals, or maybe even a 50/50 chance of a gay scene or a threesome or heck why not both!

A hunting/escape mini game or some such deal, A monster might escape and go on some kind of "rape" spree on the townsfolk, the other monsters or the farmgirl, You'd have to go "hunt it down or risk losing a little of your reputation.
To keep them from escaping you could have them have some "protected" fun amongst themselves, which would include gay scenes for those who'd like them.

Hunting in the wild for monsters, They aren't as great as ones you buy and you have to tame them "with some nice scenes mind you", but it would be a free if not challenging way to get new monsters, even have some monsters that you can ONLY receive by hunting them in the wild "Elfs, faires, Ents," and even some more special versions of all the monster, hard to catch and tame but very worth it in the end.

Customization for the farmgirl, Clothing for her that could give possible bonuses to certain things.

I think this game will be great if you keep working on it, I know you can.

This game is great so farm, Im liking it a lot and Id help if I could, Good luck with it too.
potatoe234
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:52 am

chijon72 Wrote:This is an amazing update, and I impatiently await more! :D
My creature vote would be Cowgirl first (already started I see!), then something futa and something tentacled. I think it might be neat to have futa be a trait (once they are working right) that is passed from one or two "naturally" futa creatures to the others by breeding. So no catgirls would start futa, but if you breed catgirls with futafoxes you might get a futa catgirl.
I'm going to restart after playing for a few hours and hope I can figure out what combinations increase which stats. Great game... keep it up!

I like this idea and am stealing it. Though, I will probably have a futa-only monster type long before I have a futa trait (the futa trait is an entire new set of animations for every monster that can have it, so it'll be a big undertaking).

ztztzt39 Wrote:What is the difference between the + green and the black ones? Plus it seem that sometimes, the black ones become green.

Green is more than black. The breeding modifiers increase along with your monster's strength so commonly you will see black modifiers increase to green modifiers. In the future there will be more gradations so it's easier to tell just how large the modifiers are.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby hejmeddig12 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:58 am

Amazing! Will keep an eye on this!!
hejmeddig12
Newly Registered

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am

Its a great game ! But i have a wish or prefer for this game to add Sheep Girls and Bunny Girls to the game for the female section and add Bull's and a Buck's to the male section in my option but what ever u do its AMAZING !!!
Jay
Newly Registered

Postby Synnym » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:40 pm

What does those traits currently in the game mean?
Synnym
Newly Registered

Postby SpartianArts » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 pm

I just registered to say: it's Great! Game of the Gen!

And i would to see, if you would add more scenes, more animations, more curiosity(maybe rape, or rape the pets, such things), more characters and custom characters, or have the option to employ new workers.
SpartianArts

Postby DeadlyAlias » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Okay, Beta tester time. Here's to you HartistaPipebomb.

I played until I beat the beta, producing a couple of monsters with green+ to every breed stat. I love the way physical traits pass on from parent to child, it was a nice touch.

I only noticed one minor issue, at a certain point (a little after 500 reputation I think) clients will begin demanding stats over 1000 and monsters with stats over 1000 will begin to appear in the store. If a monster with a stat over 1000 breeds the stat caps out and goes down to 1000. I don't know if the plan is to add a way to raise stats higher, but if that isn't the plan then having higher reputation clients begin to demand specific traits would be a great way to make the current late game more challenging. If you want to make the game's story into a long-term plot like Harvest Moon instead of a more casual beat-the-game-in-one-session experience I would recommend making stats increase slower and having lower customer requirements that increase slower than they currently do. Also, if you decide to go the longer route, the game will need a save system (the title screen does imply that you are planning to add one).

I liked the first unlockable monster (though I would have gone with "cock" as a suffix rather than "butt"), and I look forward to full implementation.

As an aside to everyone else, deciding whether to include...guy/guy action, I guess? I'll just call it yaoi. If there is no yaoi in the game it will make a significant difference in gameplay. Only heterosexual pairings can produce offspring, but without yaoi male characters will be less useful for raising other monsters' stats through breeding because they can only raise female stats. I understand not adding the animations until later in the development cycle, because getting the core gameplay and story implemented is more important to the game, but discluding guy/guy entirely would change the game. I'd be okay without it, but I feel the effect should be mentioned.
DeadlyAlias

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Interesting game ;)
A tip! You can make the SPACEBAR act as 'X', so we can skip messages quickier, instead of using the mouse all the time ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm

The prefix "butt" in front of "stallion" was basically a reference to Borderlands 2.
Lucky777

Postby Uchiha wolf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm

how dus the stats work i ceep feeding the but they dont go up is the a cepisus oruder u have to do it in like feed it then haveis it or dus it debins on wat cum u feed them pleas and thanks
Uchiha wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects