Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season (Monster Breeder) [New Poll 3/6/2013]

Postby deathreaper711 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:01 am

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:
Whooosh

I never thought people were this dense (Especially to such an obvious joke). Still hilarious though.
Last edited by deathreaper711 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathreaper711

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:09 am

deathreaper711 Wrote:
HartistaPipebomb Wrote:
Whooosh

I never thought people were this dense (Especially to such a obvious joke). Still hilarious though.

It never ceases to amaze me either. The amount of people that don't get extremely obvious satire/sarcasm/jokes. You see youtube videos with all the comments on a satire video thinking the person was serious even though he's wildly exaggerating everything in a silly voice. The internet has taught me people are less intelligent than I thought they were on average.
Last edited by FruitSmoothie on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Ironvein » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 am

FruitSmoothie Wrote:
deathreaper711 Wrote:
HartistaPipebomb Wrote:
Whooosh

I never thought people were this dense (Especially to such a obvious joke). Still hilarious though.

It never ceases to amaze me either. The amount of people that don't get extremely obvious satire/sarcasm/jokes. You see youtube videos with all the comments on a satire video thinking the person was serious even though he's wildly exaggerating everything in a silly voice. The internet has taught me people are less intelligent than I thought they were on average.

You have to remember the thing with averages: half the people out there are lower than said average. :o
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 am

Ironvein Wrote:
You have to remember the thing with averages: half the people out there are lower than said average. :o

Haha yeah. I just always assume even if you are below average, you still GET things, it just may take a bit longer. Maybe the difference is just long enough for them to type out "your wrong ass" and press enter. Or maybe it's harder to read/pickup online, who knows. By the way I'm not talking about the guy in this thread, that was on bad youtube comments.

So anyways, we haven't had any update news in a while... All this negative talk the last week or two, how about some positive?
FruitSmoothie

Postby psyduck » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 am

hmmmm...should i pick the male harpies? but idk...i do like male harpies, i think i may choose male harpies instead. What do you think? Male Harpies?
psyduck

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Naw, pick catboys
Lucky777

Postby Krios2401 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:02 pm

I voted centaur because it wasn't something you regularly see in Legend of Krystal forum games but now that i think about it, i WOULD like to see your dopey assistant get viciously buggered by Alduin. More dragons and cumshots please!
Krios2401

Postby humanchair » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Okay so I am giving up on the poll. Can any on tell me what the current next will be?
humanchair
Newly Registered

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 pm

humanchair Wrote:Okay so I am giving up on the poll. Can any on tell me what the current next will be?

First message on the first page in the first post by the topic creator:

"UPDATE (3/6/2013):
I'm going to be adding monsters to the game in male->female->male->female order, so as per the poll the next monsters to go in the game will be:
Marlboros (tentacle monster)->Foxgirls->Elves->Viera (bunnygirls)"

Come on now.
FruitSmoothie

Postby CoyoteLounge » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 am

Okay, so after lurking on this site for maybe two years, I finally registered so that I could say I hope this game continues it's progress. I'm so bummed out when the flash games on here fizzle out (Bowsers castle 2, Red, Corta's Splatformer, etc.) though I can completely understand why. It's tough putting so much work into something that only a small few will enjoy (for free, no less). I don't have the time or talent to contribute anything to this game (other than maybe something simple like palette swapping) or I would volunteer my efforts, but this game is hilarious; like an over-the-top version of sim brothel and I hope we can at least get a few more updates before Pipebomb decides to start charging us worthless layabouts.
CoyoteLounge

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 am

CoyoteLounge Wrote:Okay, so after lurking on this site for maybe two years, I finally registered so that I could say I hope this game continues it's progress. I'm so bummed out when the flash games on here fizzle out (Bowsers castle 2, Red, Corta's Splatformer, etc.) though I can completely understand why. It's tough putting so much work into something that only a small few will enjoy (for free, no less). I don't have the time or talent to contribute anything to this game (other than maybe something simple like palette swapping) or I would volunteer my efforts, but this game is hilarious; like an over-the-top version of sim brothel and I hope we can at least get a few more updates before Pipebomb decides to start charging us worthless layabouts.

Luckily I just got restocked on amphetamines so I should be able to make some more progress here soon. Spent all afternoon today digging through the bowels of paypal's IPN service and I should have the donation system ready some time tomorrow. My weekend is free too so expect a big update on Sunday.

Worth mentioning that I'm never going to charge you guys to play the game or anything like that. It will always stay free. I've just been trying to come up with other ways to coax money out of you all :P.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Bla2alB » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 am

Great News!
As soon as donation will be available I will transfer 50$

Keep it up!
Bla2alB

Re: Breeding Season: Donation Voting! [New Blog Post 3/16/20

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 am

New update, the donation system is now up.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Bla2alB » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Small suggestion - put link on donation page in next version of the game.
Bla2alB

Postby Dingus » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey HartistaPipebomb, love the game, amusing as hell to play. Here's a suggestion, you might want to zoom out just a little in the stable/kennels, that way you can fit a couple more characters on screen and make the kennels or whatever look larger. Like the cat pen is a perfect example. Zoom everything back a little, you can add more 'space' and catgirls, increase the 'length' of the room (don't know if the cat post and bed are sprites or part of the bkround).
Dingus
Newly Registered

Postby riddlebox1321 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:12 am

An ingenious way to stop cheaters or get paid trying ;-)
My latest side projects: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Xg68C9gNthZnZZNHFOWVBkbDg&usp=sharing
An inactive member of the Sim Brothel development board, still stop by when you're ... bored.
http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/
riddlebox1321

Postby psyduck » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 am

oh awesome! you got your donations up! well another word of advice, make the features by clusters, like maybe top 3 donations get put in the next update, unless the others are just so low. You wanna have a lot of different content so as to attract more people!
psyduck

Postby Krios2401 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Bit of an update from the Breeding Season blog, we can expect the next update at roughly ten p.m.
I'll be waiting with baited breath and a half-hard dick.
Krios2401

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Actually, does anyone know: is the use of a tentacle monster named a "Marlboro" even covered under copyright?

It's not like Chocobos where they're a major part of Square marketing.

I ask because I still would really like to use the name as a reference and for joke purposes.

Perhaps I could get away with calling them "Marlbros", or some other similar parody name?
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:12 pm

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:Perhaps I could get away with calling them "Marlbros", or some other similar parody name?

Only if you actually design them after bros. Which I totally support.
Wonderful Hawk

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects