Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season (Monster Breeder) [New Poll 3/6/2013]

Postby deathreaper711 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:29 am

FruitSmoothie Wrote:It started off with most others at about 10-20 votes and the 3 popular ones at 30-40, now it's like 10-30 vs 65-100. It wasn't like it was a slow thing either, I keep this up in another tab and have seen the popular ones jump by 20 or so at a time when I refresh the page.

Again, if people are clearly cheating and Hartista isn't going to follow the poll 100% anyways, what's the point? People will just feel cheated and like they have no control over it anyways.

Exactly, the 3 most popular votes have been getting vote spikes since the beginning, and it's pretty noticeable there's quite a few people cheating the polls. First it was Minotaurs and Dragons, then it turned into Catboy, Minotaurs and Dragons. Now it's Catboy and Dragons prominently. All 3 have been getting vote spikes since the beginning, and all 3 of those seem to have cheaters, especially if you followed the proportional votes with each spike.

You're right though when it comes to it being redundant. No need to derail it further, especially after he already stated that. Back on topic-

How often are you going to use your blog in comparison to this thread Hartista? Should people be checking both for updates, or just prominently this thread? Will you be using the blog for anything besides updates/opinions/suggestions?
Last edited by deathreaper711 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathreaper711

Postby Calpico » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:44 am

deathreaper711 Wrote:
Calpico Wrote:charity fund to remove catboys from the poll

Both seem to have cheaters, if you notice the last two pages most of the people bringing up the catboy votes have had their accounts made in the last 3-4 days. (At least a few). And with the huge spike in the catboy votes, the dragon's have gone up the same amount "before" the initial catboy spike. The dragon's have gone up around 40 votes or so just as the catboy's has. So either 40 people just randomly came up to vote for the dragon to match the catboy votes in the last few days, or there's multiple people cheating for their votes. With this recent spike in catboy votes, it's become more vocal, despite the huge climb of the dragon votes as well.

I think there's multiple cheaters tattling on cheaters to try to get their result. Either way, it's a bit redundant considering the creator just said it's a rough estimate. But i would say to look at the results of the dragon votes as well, as the last poll did "not" climb that fast either in any of the options. So there's definitely a cheater there too. (Still if someone is stuffing the polls votes, it's a bit ridiculous considering that's a shit ton of votes and a lot of unique email addresses, bot verification, ect.)

I was kidding, I don't care very much

(however, I'm still in support of paying to get monsters put in
Calpico

Postby jk103 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:12 am

New registers aren't automatically cheaters, this game is getting posted around in some pretty niche forums. Since the current vote tally is visible before you vote, people will vote for whatever they like that's popular since it'll have a chance to win.
jk103
Newly Registered

Postby Kanda » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:31 am

i'm sorry i can't help myself i need to ask.. how would the male Harpies work? birds don't have penises...
Kanda
Newly Registered

Postby eroticgrapefruit » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 am

Kanda Wrote:i'm sorry i can't help myself i need to ask.. how would the male Harpies work? birds don't have penises...

Why would that be any different than female harpies having human genitals? :?
eroticgrapefruit

Postby FantastiX » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 am

jk103 Wrote:New registers aren't automatically cheaters

+1. I'm newbie. And I'm not a cheater. Voted for dragons. They seem the most interesting monsters to me.
FantastiX
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 am

Kanda Wrote:i'm sorry i can't help myself i need to ask.. how would the male Harpies work? birds don't have penises...

Uh...

What?

Yes, birds do have penises.

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/2006/07/14/friday-weird-sex-blogging-the-1/
HartistaPipebomb

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:28 am

You guys missed the part where at least Catboys has seen jumps of 20ish votes in an extremely short amount of time while others have gotten no votes in the same period. Pretty sure Dragons has as well. I didn't see Mino's jump like that, they used to be ahead I think. Honestly it got worse after Hartista basically said he didn't mind people cheating on it.
FruitSmoothie

Postby Elerneron » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:17 am

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:

Uh...

What?

Yes, birds do have penises.

http://scienceblogs.com/clock/2006/07/14/friday-weird-sex-blogging-the-1/

See Kanda. But you are mostly right. It would be accurate to say that most birds don't have penises. Ducks are the only ones that I know of personally, but there may be other exceptions.
Elerneron

Postby Bla2alB » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 am

Ranch Upgrade - Monster clinic (Concept)
1st level
Allow players to see future stats/traits of child monster. Without this upgrade this information is not available. [Passive]
Decrease a chance of monster getting disease up to 3%. [Passive]
Cure disease - (fixed price, which is less than price of medical pills) [Active]
Abortion - allow to abort unwanted child monster. As you mentioned: "in the final version monsters will not be born instantly". So this will give players an option wait or not to wait for unwanted monster. To use it will have to pay GIL + there will be penalty for it (stats decreasing of female monster and use it would require 3 harvest points) [Active]
Rename monster for GIL (fixed price) [Active]

2nd level
Decrease number of day's to born child monster. [Passive]
Decrease a chance of monster getting disease up to 1%. [Passive]
Plastic surgery - Players can change 1 element of monster view. This change can be inherited by next generation of monsters. Price varies based on amount of traits and how much "+" in stats monster has (price should be very high). [Active]

3nd level
Additional decrease number of day's to born child monster. [Passive]
Decrease a chance of monster getting disease up to 0%. [Passive]
Plastic surgery – additional element of monster view can be changed (Total 2 elements for one monster) [Active]
Genetic engineering - Increase chance of passing "+" in stat or trait to next generation. Can only be used once per monster. Price varies based on amount of traits and how much "+" in stats monster has (price should be very high). [Active]

-------------------------
Related stuff
Disease – without Monster clinic each monster has chance 5% of getting disease every day. When it has disease it cannot be harvested or bred, but it can be feed. Each day of disease drop monsters stats and increase chance of getting disease by other monsters. (From my point of view this will add some difficulties in the game, especially at its early stages).
Medical pills – sold only at consumables shop, allow cure disease.
Doctor– for lulz you can draw him as a daemon (well because church is against Abortion =) ) + add different animation:
- When you preform "Plastic surgery" he would fuck monster face (blowjob).
- When you preform "Genetic engineering" he would fuck monster.
- Hidden animation with farm girl.
Bla2alB

Postby Alluvion » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Could you add an email to your blog to make communication about commissions easier? I would like to donate to your project, but I would also like to be able to add some comments along with the donation, or at least let you know what I would like the money to go towards. :P I've got $30 chilling in my paypal that I would be more than happy to send your way.
Alluvion
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Alluvion Wrote:Could you add an email to your blog to make communication about commissions easier? I would like to donate to your project, but I would also like to be able to add some comments along with the donation, or at least let you know what I would like the money to go towards. :P I've got $30 chilling in my paypal that I would be more than happy to send your way.

I appreciate it! Though I'm going to set up something a little more formal for this sort of thing, so hang tight.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Ironvein » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Whoa discovered major bug by accident.

I've mentioned before that if you are in a monster pen and sell a monster to a client that the monster doesn't visually leave the pen after the sale (you have to leave the pen and return for it to refresh).

After the sale, if you click on the 'sold' monster and tell it to 'release' to gets rid of TWO monsters of that breed. Or if you sold the last of the breed on the list, it'll remove an additional monster from another pen. At the time of this post, I had an even number of monsters so I do not know what'll happen if you repeat the process with only a single monster (suspect a crash).

Obviously, the bug is unlikely to trigger (like a said, found by accident); but it is a serious one.
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Postby Ironvein » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Ironvein Wrote:Whoa discovered major bug by accident.

I've mentioned before that if you are in a monster pen and sell a monster to a client that the monster doesn't visually leave the pen after the sale (you have to leave the pen and return for it to refresh).

After the sale, if you click on the 'sold' monster and tell it to 'release' to gets rid of TWO monsters of that breed. Or if you sold the last of the breed on the list, it'll remove an additional monster from another pen. At the time of this post, I had an even number of monsters so I do not know what'll happen if you repeat the process with only a single monster (suspect a crash).

Obviously, the bug is unlikely to trigger (like a said, found by accident); but it is a serious one.

Single monster doesn't break the game; luckily. Just doesn't do anything apparent.
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Postby TheDemonofChaos » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:49 pm

this is awesome. love the bestiality and breeding part of this game. Thank you
TheDemonofChaos

Postby Mr.Nook » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm

@HP

I found some really strange bug upon one of the monster client demands. As I believe it is with the one called "Greased Lightning" as when you do try to sell it the message will pop up that "This monster does not meet up with the client's demand." And if you're saying if I checked it I met the stats yes I did.... Waaaay over the requirements and such. So I just wanted to point out that issue with you and such if anyone else is facing that glitch or something similar to it.
Mr.Nook

Postby Uchiha wolf » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:02 pm

sorry cant play the game its a rilly gd game like watching the catgirls and harppygirls on each uthere or on the girl u play as but have no ider how to get mour muney and any uthere girl or futa monsters in it still love the game :(
Uchiha wolf

Postby FruitSmoothie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Uchiha wolf Wrote:sorry cant play the game its a rilly gd game like watching the catgirls and harppygirls on each uthere or on the girl u play as but have no ider how to get mour muney and any uthere girl or futa monsters in it still love the game :(

Maybe instead of complaining you should read some of the thread to figure out what you're doing wrong. There's a tutorial ingame as well that would teach you these things.
FruitSmoothie

Postby napsii » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Uchiha wolf, make sure to avoid double-posting. Thanks. :)

@FruitSmoothie: I understand why you might be frustrated, but try to avoid being too caustic. People don't really like being patronized because they overlooked something.
napsii

Postby JackalMask » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm

How are Catboys first in votes? Worst monster in the poll (my opinion).
JackalMask

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects