Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

Postby evildumdum » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:45 pm

This is GoRepeats version and the origional is here on this forum in his thread section.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:49 pm

evildumdum Wrote:This is GoRepeats version and the origional is here on this forum in his thread section.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll have to find that thread as I expect it will be more up to date than the one on that site.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby ValturNaa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:55 pm

That game is being developed here by Gorepeat. Don't know if he knows it's on comdotgame, but you can find it on these forums too.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 am

ValturNaa Wrote:That game is being developed here by Gorepeat. Don't know if he knows it's on comdotgame, but you can find it on these forums too.

I expect he'll get pissed about it, like he did with Funny Games & actually made mention of their site on loading screens or in game/character dialog (didn't stop them from putting his games on their site however, despite what he said about it). Best to get it from the source as far as I'm concerned, meaning these forums for GoRepeat's version.

WonderGamer

Postby comdotgame » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:48 pm

WonderGamer Wrote:I located something on comdotgame.com called Malicia! Season's Breeding using very similar mechanics to Breeding Season. Thought I'd point it out, seeing as it looks like somebody has already taken a wack at trying to recreate the game (it's not a direct duplicate, but it was definitely inspired Breeding Season).

https://www.comdotgame.com/play/malicia ... s-breeding

NOTE: This is another site that rips off others like Funny Games; some developers from these forums may find their games on there also. The site also censors comments to prevent posts that would point out the original sites they were taken from. Once thing I have noticed with this site over Funny Games however is that it's better with grabbing all files relevant to the game & doesn't break the game due to missing files. Also it's one of the few that allows fullscreen of flash apps & perhaps the only one I've seen that allows reloading those apps without reloading the page. They did recently add loading ads & popups however, so it's becoming more of a hassle to use...

We added link to LoK forums to the game description. We do credit the authors and artists. We have never censored links containing official author sites, but we do censor funny-games.biz and other third party game ripping sites like us :). LoK forums has never been censored. Also when we added the preroll ad, we disabled popunders and prerolls from registered users.
comdotgame
Newly Registered

Postby evildumdum » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:01 am

Huh... i've never seen a games site reply to someone before. That's new.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:28 pm

WonderGamer Wrote:
ValturNaa Wrote:That game is being developed here by Gorepeat. Don't know if he knows it's on comdotgame, but you can find it on these forums too.

I expect he'll get pissed about it, like he did with Funny Games & actually made mention of their site on loading screens or in game/character dialog (didn't stop them from putting his games on their site however, despite what he said about it). Best to get it from the source as far as I'm concerned, meaning these forums for GoRepeat's version.

Meh, it happens. Shitheads be shitty, yo.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:20 pm

comdotgame Wrote:We added link to LoK forums to the game description. We do credit the authors and artists.

Ah. Must've missed the note regarding the original forum post.

comdotgame Wrote:We have never censored links containing official author sites, but we do censor funny-games.biz and other third party game ripping sites like us :). LoK forums has never been censored. Also when we added the preroll ad, we disabled popunders and prerolls from registered users.

I think I mentioned these forums before, not a direct link, but the name of the forums so people could look them up in search engines & I got the normal message replacement stating "I will re-read the rules" (or something to that effect). Personally I get tired of the troll responses getting the higher rankings & legitimate responses getting downvoted to oblivion, so I don't really care to comment on the site anymore (same situation with E-Hentai).

In any case, this is why it's a good idea to put links to the intended hosting site in the flash app itself, so regardless of whether sites censor the original address, it will still be there. In more extreme cases, they can be URL-locked to force a demo (like Meet & Fuck does) or shoot a "stolen app" message (like XGen Studios); of course this breaks the ability to run it locally & not really a method I'm a fan of...

evildumdum Wrote:Huh... i've never seen a games site reply to someone before. That's new.

First time I've seen it also. Most of the time they don't respond, I would assume so they don't get banned. Of course if they're giving credit to the original site, I can't say it's a huge problem, although it would be better if they asked first (I've seen a few sites that give credit to the original sites, but most don't, in one case I seen them overwriting the artist logo with their own...).

WonderGamer

Postby comdotgame » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:07 am

WonderGamer Wrote:I think I mentioned these forums before, not a direct link, but the name of the forums so people could look them up in search engines & I got the normal message replacement stating "I will re-read the rules" (or something to that effect)

I think gamesofdesire does that. We just blank the url for some hosts on urls.
comdotgame
Newly Registered

Postby conspiracyhoax » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Does anyone still have the Breeding Season assets that H-Bomb released on his dropbox? I'd like to see what could be done with them but I didn't download them in time.
conspiracyhoax
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:34 am

no idea, but comdotgames has the latest version on their servers. I think it's the patreon build, not the public one...not that there's much difference...
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:46 pm

I know a site that has a lot of the images & animations on it if you search for the game, also has a number from the ripoff called Cloud Meadow. Not sure if this will get flagged, but I'll attempt to post a link:

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=breeding_season

WonderGamer

Postby kingofbrocoli » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:30 am

Here man

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbr0gh6gd8rt6 ... ligion.zip
2 gb worth of assets

mega:///#!UlsFWYBC!CHtbW2F-k-VG9l-7H4fmZGn73_qqyA4F3xOoLEu9210
executable 7.6

the gallery code is dumbgallerycode
Last edited by kingofbrocoli on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingofbrocoli

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:47 am

kingofbrocoli Wrote:Here man
mega:///#!w5VT0T7S!8HrxOWCIjTfn_EeyJlJGnnCXgwIahvjEWCfneYNUVJI
assets

executable 7.6

Seems those downloads need a decryption key...

WonderGamer

Postby IxFa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:57 pm

I checked both links and they work absolutely fine for me, resulting in:
Breeding Season Main Assets.zip
24.1 MB
BreedingSeason7.6exe.zip
33.7 MB
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:50 pm

IxFa Wrote:I checked both links and they work absolutely fine for me, resulting in:
Breeding Season Main Assets.zip
24.1 MB
BreedingSeason7.6exe.zip
33.7 MB

Must have something to do with browser caching (which I thought I had disabled) or security; the first one did work today when I first tried it, but going to the other one errored, then going back to the first one again threw an error. Will probably have to go directly to it before going to any other sites after starting up my browser...

WonderGamer

Postby conspiracyhoax » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 am

kingofbrocoli Wrote:Here man
mega:///#!w5VT0T7S!8HrxOWCIjTfn_EeyJlJGnnCXgwIahvjEWCfneYNUVJI
assets

executable 7.6

Thanks, that's a big help. I'll see if I can do anything with these. With any luck I'll be able to finish some more animations in my spare time.
conspiracyhoax
Newly Registered

Postby erotgg1234 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:33 pm

conspiracyhoax Wrote:Thanks, that's a big help. I'll see if I can do anything with these. With any luck I'll be able to finish some more animations in my spare time.

If you want, I can help you code. I'm fluent in c++ and c#, though I'm willing to give ActionScript a go.
erotgg1234
Newly Registered

Postby Takauri » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Can anyone advice on the latest playable update for this?
Takauri
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Check comdotgames. I believe their version is the last patreon build.
ValturNaa

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects