Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:46 am

YEESH after reading it, sounds like someone quit out of sheer spite and left them dead in the water...
musical74

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:00 am

one of the artist -cof- S purple -cof- was creating another game, very similar to this one, he got caught, and he had a contract that says he owns half of the assets of the game, he left with the assets, stripping down the game almost completely...he was ripping off all the patrons to create his own project
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Digfree » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:01 am

VintageBass Wrote:OK, this I got to hear about. Something like this I am curious about and want to know every detail.

It's honestly super depressing ._.

http://breedingseasongame.blogspot.se/2 ... 256cb85240
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:02 am

yeah, me too, i'm holding my tears
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Architect » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 am

All the forums are in uproar about this one. A lot of people are suspecting there's more to the story than what Hbomb is letting on though, since all the blame is essentially being shifted towards S-Purple.
Architect

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:20 am

Draw some art, build an engine, mush genitals together. This shit isn't that difficult or dramatic. People are clearly doing it wrong! Joking aside, it is sad to see since I remember like 3 years ago when HPB start this project here on the forums. It had a lot of promise and was a really cool concept.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby m-void » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:03 pm

im sad that Breeding Season is over. i hope H-bomb continue it by hiring new artist.
m-void

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Hopefully one that's more trustworthy and isn't going to screw everyone over by backstabbing and being rather lazy when it comes to the project, along with diverting things off to do other things and the like.

However I did see something about us in the the post...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby JacksonGood » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:39 pm

This is really unfortunate.

However, I do not see the logic of giving the ownership of art that's pretty much the entire game to an artist.

Should have signed an agreement to give them a cut of the revenue instead for complete ownership of content.
JacksonGood

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:40 pm

CumInTiana01 Wrote:one of the artist -cof- S purple -cof- was creating another game, very similar to this one, he got caught, and he had a contract that says he owns half of the assets of the game, he left with the assets, stripping down the game almost completely...he was ripping off all the patrons to create his own project

That guy ruined Broquest...and no BS too
He has a history of fucking over projects and never finishing anything.

anyone who supports him is an idiot.
ElPresidente

Postby Kaxlene » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Is there a way to contact Hbomb? D:
Kaxlene
Newly Registered

Postby someone_unkown » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Man, this is so damn depressing. While I didn't keep up with the project as much as I did, I'm still pretty damn bummed out that this project has to die just like that.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby DerPeter » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:49 pm

DerPeter

Postby JacksonGood » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:19 pm

As expected. Sadly, this is the internet. Taking sides is difficult.
JacksonGood

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 pm

In reading S-purple's response, I would say that S-purple said, between the lines, *hell with you, this wasn't going to work anyway, I'm outta here*. Blame to be found on both sides, to be sure.
musical74

Postby Valaska » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:13 am

musical74 Wrote:In reading S-purple's response, I would say that S-purple said, between the lines, *hell with you, this wasn't going to work anyway, I'm outta here*. Blame to be found on both sides, to be sure.

S-Purple has already abandoned two projects mid way through, and you can read between the lines here. Even if H-Bomb's management was less than stellar, or there were differences of opinion... H-Bomb writ a contract that massively benefited S-Purple. As a person who was organizing and coding/directing a game that an artist abandoned due to a change in heart I may not be the most impartial person, but S-Purple is doing everything here to rip off and rob the BS project including misleading Fleet, accepting a FULL months wages while preparing to take shared BS assets, and then basically through the entire reply stating he is untouchable. He basically just confirmed everything H-Bomb said in his response but is trying to justify it to Schwing Shills.
Valaska

Postby DioZoro » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:50 am

Can anyone tell me of a good site to grab the latest update? Mine was wiped and I liked the game enough that I want to keep it before it all disappears.
DioZoro
Newly Registered

Postby Yamemai » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:28 pm

lol, so we have two people playing the blame game, though you can already see the inconsistency in one of them.

Some points of concern for S-Purp:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

0. Inconsistency:
For the moment, I just wanted to let you guys know I didn’t do this out of spite, nor greed, but through legitimate disagreements with HBomb’s method of management

VS
I essentially made him my partner, and as a result nearly every decision I've made has been filtered through him
and
rejected my proposals to hire a project manager (something I promised to patrons and we've sorely needed throughout the entire project)

A. His work ethics:
1. Track Record of abandoning, and maybe ruining, games (wonder how come no one pointed it out till today, which is when I found out)
2. How he didn't consult/bother to quit the team before starting a new game, which is a competitor BS

B. Like others have said, reading in-between the lines, quite a few things open up:
I had intended to not take the money owed to me for the month I worked on this from Breeding Season’s accounts, and simply announce this at the same time as I announced my resignation

-- Shoulda just quit and announced the new game, instead of waiting then. (Not to mention, H-Bomb gave evidence that points otherwise, with Vanilly's 2-weeks notice -- Though it also supports Purp's statement of "but through legitimate disagreements with HBomb’s method of management.")
Next, I’d like to correct some of the people who have already messaged me, and reassure others. Nothing I have done has opened me up to legal action in any way, shape, or form. Either from HBomb, or from former Patrons of Breeding Season.

-- Seems you have experience with this, no?
I also wanted to say that my new project: Cloud Meadow (found here: https://www.patreon.com/CloudMeadow) was not made to simply steal the profits of Breeding Season for myself, but to actually save what I could of the Breeding Season Project, and deliver on the spirit of the promises made by the project. The way the actual Breeding Season game development was going, it would never have actually been finished, even if myself and the other artists worked 24/7. I had intended to not take the money owed to me for the month I worked on this from Breeding Season’s accounts, and simply announce this at the same time as I announced my resignation so that people would see that while Breeding Season might finally be dead, they would still have a valid option for funding a game about banging monstergirls/boys and running a monster farm.
[/quote][/quote]
-- Though he said that was not his intent, that was pretty much what he did, by not selling the assets to H.

H-Bomb, you should finish up the game, after getting a team:
1. Obligation to your patrons
2. As a way to spite S-Purp; show him what he missed out on, and prove him wrong, not to mention, you would be a direct competitor to him
Anyways, some ranting :P
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

IMO, should have cut ties with him earlier on, if he was causing such problems; this would have saved you grief & frustration -- especially with how much you were making, like others have said (in other forums), you could have easily hired a new artist, just needed to explain to the supporters the reason for your decision. (Could have just used the point about hiring a Project Manager, since it was something you promised, and S was against it.)

Not to mention how your anger got the better of you, in your post.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Hoping both games well continue, honestly :P That way, we'll have more games.

Edit:
DioZoro Wrote:Can anyone tell me of a good site to grab the latest update? Mine was wiped and I liked the game enough that I want to keep it before it all disappears.
-- Try looking in some of the forums, might find something. I know at least 1, of the 4 I visit has it :P
Yamemai

Postby Legion93 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Still salvageable, look for an artist who'll want to take the reins. S-purple has a habit of not finishing projects, see it through with a fresh face, it might be the boost you need. It's not over yet, just a bump in the road.
Legion93
Newly Registered

Postby Deathisnotanoption » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm disgusted with S-Purple. I actually funded the game as well. Then to find out it all went to him funding an entirely different game that basically he just stole the money for.

I hope S-Purple gets caught with karma, and his fans bring him down a notch.
Deathisnotanoption
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects