Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake [Bestial/SS/Lesbians/Sound]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake

Postby Halpert1 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:55 am

Humbird is there any chance you will be redoing your sequel to this game too?
Halpert1
Newly Registered

Postby BobbyGecko » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Nice to hear news from you!!
You're (almost) back^^ that's great, I hope you will work on this projet soon, despite your house issues, I can't wait to play it.
BobbyGecko

Postby RedUnit10 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 pm

humbird0 Wrote:Don't worry, I'm not in NY city.
But the move is taking a lot longer than expected because I'm moving into an old family-owned house and we have to repair some utilities first. In the meantime, I'm staying with my aunt so there's very little privacy to work on projects. And I only have internet access through my (crappy) tablet.

*wipes sweat from forehead* Whew, I was getting worried. Glad to hear your still out there, hopefully the world won't end tomorrow now.
RedUnit10

Postby Digfree » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 pm

I just wanted to say, A while ago I played the first Guardia forest, and it was a bitch trying to find what to do, but in anycase I really enjoyed it, it's pretty awesome your here on the forums too. Can't wait for the 2nd one mate. If you ever need custom sprites don't be afraid to ask.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Zoggy89 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Digfree Wrote:I just wanted to say, A while ago I played the first Guardia forest, and it was a bitch trying to find what to do,
I guess you werent realy asking for this but... you can always use tab to find the hotspots ;)
Zoggy89

Postby Digfree » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 am

Zoggy89 Wrote:
Digfree Wrote:I just wanted to say, A while ago I played the first Guardia forest, and it was a bitch trying to find what to do,
I guess you werent realy asking for this but... you can always use tab to find the hotspots ;)

Yeah lol thats the first time I learned about tabbing in flash, but seems like forever ago
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby 4access69 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 am

Somewhat elaborate idea for an ending:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- Marle is about to get her clothes and all three monsters attack her and start ganging her
- Big White Wolf shows up, kills the monsters, Marle is just about to thank him for saving her when he takes her to the bushes, mounts her from behind and fucks her for a while
- Wild bear comes and kills the wolf, Marle is just about to thank him for saving her, when he takes her deeper to the forest and starts fucking her hard
- Next, a dragon comes and eats the bear, burping louldly, Marle is just about to thank him for saving her, but the dragon grabs her, takes her to the dragon cave, ties her, and starts fucking her
- Finally, castle guards go to an expedition to find the lost Marle -- they follow a trail of dead animals that leads to dragon's cave. They kill the dragon, but when they find Marle naked and tied they decide to have some fun before bringing her back to the castle. They gang her until she passes out, and then they bring her back to the castle. They claim they found her like that and then the castle maids clean her up and put her into bed to recover.
- Marle wakes up, her nethers sore, wondering whether something really happened to her or she just had a bad dream. She asks the guards what happened, but everyone is pretending that nothing happened.
- That night, while she is sleeping, two guards enter the room and bring her to the castle dungeon. All castle guards take their turn on her, then leave her in the hallway and call maids claiming they just found her like that. They clean her up and put her into bed.
- Marle wakes up, her nethers sore everyone pretending nothing happened -> fade to black
4access69

Postby RedUnit10 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

4access69 Wrote:Somewhat elaborate idea for an ending:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- Marle is about to get her clothes and all three monsters attack her and start ganging her
- Big White Wolf shows up, kills the monsters, Marle is just about to thank him for saving her when he takes her to the bushes, mounts her from behind and fucks her for a while
- Wild bear comes and kills the wolf, Marle is just about to thank him for saving her, when he takes her deeper to the forest and starts fucking her hard
- Next, a dragon comes and eats the bear, burping louldly, Marle is just about to thank him for saving her, but the dragon grabs her, takes her to the dragon cave, ties her, and starts fucking her
- Finally, castle guards go to an expedition to find the lost Marle -- they follow a trail of dead animals that leads to dragon's cave. They kill the dragon, but when they find Marle naked and tied they decide to have some fun before bringing her back to the castle. They gang her until she passes out, and then they bring her back to the castle. They claim they found her like that and then the castle maids clean her up and put her into bed to recover.
- Marle wakes up, her nethers sore, wondering whether something really happened to her or she just had a bad dream. She asks the guards what happened, but everyone is pretending that nothing happened.
- That night, while she is sleeping, two guards enter the room and bring her to the castle dungeon. All castle guards take their turn on her, then leave her in the hallway and call maids claiming they just found her like that. They clean her up and put her into bed.
- Marle wakes up, her nethers sore everyone pretending nothing happened -> fade to black

Humbird0 dosen't do adult male on female.
RedUnit10

Postby BobbyGecko » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Humbird0, could you upload the game editor if you finished it? Without the game, of course.
Maybe it's too much to ask, if you don't want it to be out before Guardia Forest 2, or if you an't (due to your moving) don't upload it.
Anyway, good luck with your move and your family.
BobbyGecko

Postby Deadman61987 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 am

looks cool
Deadman61987

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 am

BobbyGecko Wrote:...if you don't want it to be out before Guardia Forest 2...

Guardia Forest 2 was finished some time ago:
Play it on my website
Download level editor for Guardia Forest 2

The name is kind of ironic since that game doesn't take place in the forest.
But people wouldn't know is was a sequel otherwise.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 am

BobbyGecko Wrote:Humbird0, could you upload the game editor if you finished it? Without the game, of course.

It'd be better to wait until it's finished so that you'd have examples to look at for how to setup the battles.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby Halpert1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 am

humbird0 Wrote:
BobbyGecko Wrote:...if you don't want it to be out before Guardia Forest 2...

Guardia Forest 2 was finished some time ago:
Play it on my website
Download level editor for Guardia Forest 2

The name is kind of ironic since that game doesn't take place in the forest.
But people wouldn't know is was a sequel otherwise.

Will we see a remake of this one too?
Halpert1
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:41 am

Halpert1 Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:Guardia Forest 2

Will we see a remake of this one too?

No.
In fact, that game is sort of what inspired me to re-make the original.
But I think it's actually nice that each version takes a different approach to gameplay.
Each one is good in its own unique way.
humbird0

Postby Latios411 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 am

I'm getting an error trying to go to your site
Latios411

Postby billanator » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Looks like your site is down. Tried yesterday, too.
billanator

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 am

ohhh i cant wait to see whats in store on this game :) always a fan humbird
dndman997

Postby Elerneron » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 pm

First off I would like to say I am a HUGE fan ever since I discovered the original Guardia Forest, so I am extremely excited to see you remaking this fantastic game. I remember when I fist played the original I looked around like crazy to find any trace of other work by you. When I finally did years later I was ecstatic to discover your blog, and became a regular visitor. Good luck with this, and I look forward to playing it.
Elerneron

Postby machamp623 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:50 pm

cant wait to see this finished
machamp623

Postby Dennis026 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 am

@humbird0 do u have a idear when your remake is out for the public?
Dennis026

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects