Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake [Bestial/SS/Lesbians/Sound]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Humbird0: Guardia Forest Remake

Postby dndman997 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:40 am

humbird. i went to take a look at the original and this along with your great works but it seems that your site isnt working
dndman997

Postby Sync » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 am

humbird0 Wrote:I think I'll make it so that you can wake her up by clicking on a "Zzz" icon over her head, just like in the original game.
But what other things should we be able to do in the meantime?
Calling monsters and fingering her are some of the more obvious options.
Any other ideas? Or anything specific you want to see?

Hmmm...

stripping/tearing clothing
rubbing tits
rubbing/fingering pussy/ass
licking/sucking tits/pussy/ass
fucking mouth/tits/pussy/ass
binding her for carting off to nearest nest for a life of smexy-stuff (ie she wakes up in the middle of it - maybe if you let it go too long she gets captured...?)
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby RedUnit10 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 am

humbird0 Wrote:I think I'll make it so that you can wake her up by clicking on a "Zzz" icon over her head, just like in the original game.
But what other things should we be able to do in the meantime?
Calling monsters and fingering her are some of the more obvious options.
Any other ideas? Or anything specific you want to see?

One of the general ideas of the Sleeping fetish is the term "Unaware", so anything you do to her while shes out she won't know of.

Might I suggest an option to remove just her underwear, she won't notice they are missing when awaken but monsters will now have easy access to her private parts. (Ex: After putting her to sleep and removing her underwear, she is awaken. She reaches an area where she needs to crawl, she thinks nothing of it since she thinks her underwear is on still and starts to crawl. Monsters take advantage of this situation.)

Perhaps a guard group of men comes across her, as the rest go to get help one stays behind; this one strips her, fondles, screws, and then blows a load on her face. Leaving her still sleeping as he leaves, he can either take her clothes or leave them before going.

And my final idea: A group of boys finds her sleeping, being the mischievous kids they are they strip her and take turns using her body. You can choose where they finally blow their loads; her mouth, her butt, or inside her clothes and underwear. Depending where they released, when she is awoken, will comment on what parts feels sticky (mouth) or slimy (underwear and clothes) or sore (butt).
RedUnit10

Postby hashbrown420 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 pm

You should have an ending with her becoming a slave to Ozzy, Slash, and Flea.
Huh?
hashbrown420
Newly Registered

Postby BobbyGecko » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Maybe you could mix the chaos and sleeping effect to make Marle go wild, have wet dreams or sleepwalking as you suggest in the poll.
You can also move her somewhere else to surprise her when she will wake up and putting her in trouble, or influence her while she is asleep like you've done in another of your game.
There's a lot to do but I have not enough imagination to help.

I'm not very into lesbian fetish so I don't like the portal ending that much, however I love the time travel idea, because, after all, isn't this a parody of chrono trigger?
I would maybe suggest that the kingdom fall into chaos for centuries so, at different time, Marle must escape or fall into different situations.
BobbyGecko

Postby humbird0 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:24 pm

BobbyGecko Wrote:Maybe you could mix the chaos and sleeping effect to make Marle go wild, have wet dreams or sleepwalking as you suggest in the poll.
You can also move her somewhere else to surprise her when she will wake up and putting her in trouble, or influence her while she is asleep like you've done in another of your game.

I'm not very into lesbian fetish so I don't like the portal ending that much, however I love the time travel idea, because, after all, isn't this a parody of chrono trigger?
I would maybe suggest that the kingdom fall into chaos for centuries so, at different time, Marle must escape or fall into different situations.

Well originally, I planned for this game to have 3 parts;
Starting with the forest, and then branching to either the future, or the prehistoric era via portals.
My favorite part of that idea was to have the prehistoric level end with Ayla challenging Marle to a battle / sex-duel to win the Dactyls, even though it wasn't Marle's intention. Then the ending would vary depending on how you defeat her.
But I quickly realized that the scope of this idea would be way too big to actually finish it within a year, so I decided to stick with the forest and just focus on remaking and enhancing the original idea.
As always, I'll include my level editor so you guys can expand on it if you want.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Planning to hop on board the train of people who post polls for no reason whatsoever instead of for a reliance on the results?

Actually, after thinking about it, I'm inclined to agree with you.
Since I started the poll for the purpose of deciding which endings to use, the exact result matters, even if it's only by a couple of votes. After all, I already put my 2 cents in when I voted.
If I was merely checking to see what people thought about the ideas, then a general interpretation of the votes would matter more.

The only problem now is trying to figure out how to make the chaos castle ending more interesting than a history-changing make-out session with Ayla.
It's fun to imagine each of the time periods being changed in ridiculous ways.
But for the castle chaos ending, I just imagine the Avian bird ringing the bell and everyone just kind of swarms onto Marle, the end.
I could use some suggestions to flesh this out, because I feel like I'm overlooking something that's obvious to everyone else.
Last edited by humbird0 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 am

RedUnit10 Wrote:One of the general ideas of the Sleeping fetish is the term "Unaware", so anything you do to her while shes out she won't know of.

So it would be amusing if crazy and outrageous things happen to her and she wakes up as though nothing happened, even though there are still some signs of it.
I'm thinking she could believe she fell asleep again (since it's nighttime), then yawn and be surprised when a bunch of cum suddenly spills out of her pussy from all the people who fucked her. She'd have no idea what it is. Maybe thinking that she had one hell of a wet dream that she can't remember.
"If I get these kinds of dreams in the forest, maybe I should sleep out here more often!"

RedUnit10 Wrote:Might I suggest an option to remove just her underwear, she won't notice they are missing when awaken but monsters will now have easy access to her private parts. (Ex: After putting her to sleep and removing her underwear, she is awaken. She reaches an area where she needs to crawl, she thinks nothing of it since she thinks her underwear is on still and starts to crawl. Monsters take advantage of this situation.)

This kind of reminds me of my "New Day" game in the "Yipe Playground" series, where a subtle change can create completely different outcomes later. Some of my best games involved experimentation like that. This idea would work much better for a character wearing a dress. But Marle wears billowing pants, so I don't see how it could change things. I guess I could have her lose only her pants, but still keep her shirt and she wouldn't notice when she wakes up. Then the battles would have new scenes as the monsters take advantage of it.

RedUnit10 Wrote:Perhaps a guard group of men comes across her, as the rest go to get help one stays behind; this one strips her, fondles, screws, and then blows a load on her face. Leaving her still sleeping as he leaves, he can either take her clothes or leave them before going.

This is a good idea, but the idea of grown men banging her just doesn't work for me due to personal preference, so I'd have difficulty doing a good job of portraying it in a sexy way since I wouldn't be able to take advantage of my own libido to guide me. But your next idea on the other hand...

RedUnit10 Wrote:And my final idea: A group of boys finds her sleeping, being the mischievous kids they are they strip her and take turns using her body. You can choose where they finally blow their loads; her mouth, her butt, or inside her clothes and underwear. Depending where they released, when she is awoken, will comment on what parts feels sticky (mouth) or slimy (underwear and clothes) or sore (butt).

I really like this idea, but there's just one problem: They'd be one-shot characters who would just appear out of the blue and never appear again in the game, so they would seem out of place, especially in a forest with no way in or out.
So I guess one solution is to figure out how to introduce them beforehand, and what their role is in the overall situation.
Then again, I don't think anybody would mind having random sexy stuff happen.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 am

BobbyGecko Wrote:Maybe you could mix the chaos and sleeping effect to make Marle go wild, have wet dreams or sleepwalking as you suggest in the poll.

...I love the time travel idea, because, after all, isn't this a parody of chrono trigger?

That sounds like it'd be a great idea for a different game, where you'd experiment with putting a girl into different places and situations to see what happens.
I don't think it'd work with this game because you already have total control over where she goes in the forest.
So far, the game mostly focuses on trying different moves during battles to see if anything sexy happens.
In this particular game, I used sleepwalking as a way to have her end up in the forest at night with nobody knowing about her situation.
humbird0

Postby BobbyGecko » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 am

humbird0 Wrote:
RedUnit10 Wrote:And my final idea: A group of boys finds her sleeping, being the mischievous kids they are they strip her and take turns using her body. You can choose where they finally blow their loads; her mouth, her butt, or inside her clothes and underwear. Depending where they released, when she is awoken, will comment on what parts feels sticky (mouth) or slimy (underwear and clothes) or sore (butt).

I really like this idea, but there's just one problem: They'd be one-shot characters who would just appear out of the blue and never appear again in the game, so they would seem out of place, especially in a forest with no way in or out.
So I guess one solution is to figure out how to introduce them beforehand, and what their role is in the overall situation.

Maybe the boys could be transformed monsters,
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Just like in the beginning of Chrono Trigger, with the church and the missing princess. (sorry for spoiling this masterpiece)

which are turned into boys to drop Marle's guard ( not sure if it's proper english), then hypnotize or drug her ( via food for example, but she already have a sleepwalking problems so new ways to make her asleep may be to much) and then make the scene, but I'm not sure if you'll like it, you may prefer wild monster who are fully instinctive.
Or she could go into a prehistoric kids village, but you actually plan to let the action stay in the forest.
Or boys could be the ones opening the town's doors to make her go into the forest.
Well, objectively, both of the last ideas are pretty bad and the first one is a bit shaky, but it could be exploitable.

humbird0 Wrote:This kind of reminds me of my "New Day" game in the "Yipe Playground" series

What a game! I just loved this one because you have to search everywhere and think logically to find every scenes, so if in Guardia Forest you plan to make hidden scenes with the fight, in my opinion, it will be awesome.

humbird0 Wrote:As always, I'll include my level editor so you guys can expand on it if you want.

Good news but I have a question, do you need to use flash to modify or make new scenes? Like in the Castlevania editor.
BobbyGecko

Postby RedUnit10 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 am

humbird0 Wrote:So it would be amusing if crazy and outrageous things happen to her and she wakes up as though nothing happened, even though there are still some signs of it.
I'm thinking she could believe she fell asleep again (since it's nighttime), then yawn and be surprised when a bunch of cum suddenly spills out of her pussy from all the people who fucked her. She'd have no idea what it is. Maybe thinking that she had one hell of a wet dream that she can't remember.
"If I get these kinds of dreams in the forest, maybe I should sleep out here more often!"

Right. If you recall from Yipe Playground you have a scenario where Red Riding Hood goes into the forest, drinks some wine, passes out, and gets humped by a wolf while she is out. When she wakes up she comments "Wine always makes my pussy feel weird."

humbird0 Wrote:This kind of reminds me of my "New Day" game in the "Yipe Playground" series, where a subtle change can create completely different outcomes later. Some of my best games involved experimentation like that. This idea would work much better for a character wearing a dress. But Marle wears billowing pants, so I don't see how it could change things. I guess I could have her lose only her pants, but still keep her shirt and she wouldn't notice when she wakes up. Then the battles would have new scenes as the monsters take advantage of it.

Ah, I forgot about that. Hmm, how about the ability to change her clothing then, a different outfit maybe? Oh oh! Cutting holes in her outfit, some down below and some through her top! She doesn't notice her breasts sticking out, and the holes in her pants allow for the easy access I was talking about.

humbird0 Wrote:This is a good idea, but the idea of grown men banging her just doesn't work for me due to personal preference, so I'd have difficulty doing a good job of portraying it in a sexy way since I wouldn't be able to take advantage of my own libido to guide me. But your next idea on the other hand...

Hmmm, alright. Scratch that then.

humbird0 Wrote:I really like this idea, but there's just one problem: They'd be one-shot characters who would just appear out of the blue and never appear again in the game, so they would seem out of place, especially in a forest with no way in or out.

If I recall correctly the last Guardian Forest started in the castle, then how about introducing them there? They could be kids visiting the king from the town being given a tour of the palace, a group of three boys gets away from the group to find their own fun. Marle could ask about the group of kids in the throne room, perhaps the guard who stops her before leaving to warn her about the mating season. A group of three boys can be seen sneaking away from the group, oh, it could even be a mini game where when Marle leaves the camera pans back to the group of kids. They are talking about exploring the castle in a more perverted manner, like looking through key holes at the maids or something. You control one of the kids and avoid the guards, sneaking peaks into the maids rooms ect. Before nearly being caught and running out of the castle via the back door. Camera goes back to Marle who you are following now, at some point she gets put to sleep, the boys break through some brush talking to each other about their escape and impending punishment, see Marle, and fulfill their perverted ideas.
RedUnit10

Postby lehtem » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 pm

At this rate hes just going to make us a new game...
lehtem
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 pm

BobbyGecko Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:As always, I'll include my level editor so you guys can expand on it if you want.

Good news but I have a question, do you need to use flash to modify or make new scenes? Like in the Castlevania editor.

Nope!
All of the scenes, and even the battle system are all done in the RPG script.
And it's not complicated because the battle script is stored in a "common" level and the sex-scenes are stored in the current level and override the default actions.
You basically just choose whether to run the default action (using a single command),
or just do your own thing instead.
humbird0

Postby RedUnit10 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:07 am

Got a new idea for ya, its taking some points from your Time Travel idea you had in the poll; although I'm not a fan of Lesbian action so I won't be going that route.

Idea: While wandering about the forest you can active crystals in three locations, once all three are glowing you can travel around the center of the crystals and find a portal. Jump into the portal and Marle comes face to face with her younger self, she thus begins to plays various tricks on her younger self. Like telling her to "go outside and play with the Rollies, if they act shy just crawl around on the ground." She can also trick her into walk around nude by saying she is giving her some garments that only she can't see, the younger Marle wanders the castle nude and attracts the attention of the family dog. You can also mess with the To Do list in young Marle's room while she sleeping, writing things like "play with the rabbits", "play with the wolves", "play with yourself", and "play with the boys at school".

As a bonus you can turn the tables, if you play three tricks on young Marle before returning through the portal she gives future Marle a drink that allows her to use some hypnosis on her. Younger Marle tells future Marle she is young Marle and must do the things she does, thus future Marle acts all innocent and oblivious when she "plays" with the young boys from class, gets humped by the castle dog, and "plays" with the Rollies. Young Marle then pulls the invisible garments trick on future Marle, pushes her through the portal back, and the portal closes as Marle returns naked into the forest her mind still in a fog until the player removes the hypnosis symbol above her head. (in the meantime she will still act oblivious and innocent when monsters use her)
RedUnit10

Postby Nevyn » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 am

lehtem Wrote:At this rate hes just going to make us a new game...

Ha XD i dont think that but it can become something new non the less ^^
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Nevyn

Postby dalthos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Can't wait for this to come out, my favorite game in "porn" form, love it!
dalthos

Postby BobbyGecko » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:14 am

Hi,
I really can't wait to see the full game, and I hope it will be as Humbird0 plan to do it (I'm very impatient to see the result).
I'm waiting principally for the level editor, because I've seen a lot of good ideas (like the Redunit10's idea of a character seeing his young/old self), that Humbird0 can't put into his game because, as I can see, it's half-done, but that could be used in some mods.
BobbyGecko

Postby kmacroxs » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 pm

It's been over a month. Is the game ready for download?
Justin Bieber sucks

not what I really meant to say

huh Justin Bieber??? wonder what they sound like
Justin Bieber starts singing
aaaaaaah!!! I'm being ear-raped
more like Justin "Rapes Your Ears" Bieber
kmacroxs

Postby RedUnit10 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm

kmacroxs Wrote:It's been over a month. Is the game ready for download?

Calm your tits, Humbrid0 needs time to move and get the internet up at his new place. Not sure exactly where he was moving to or from, but if it was NYC he will need at least a few months just to get his stuff back together. Not to mention the game is no wheres near finished, he is still in the planning and early development of this; he values quality of quantity.
RedUnit10

Postby humbird0 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Don't worry, I'm not in NY city.
But the move is taking a lot longer than expected because I'm moving into an old family-owned house and we have to repair some utilities first. In the meantime, I'm staying with my aunt so there's very little privacy to work on projects. And I only have internet access through my (crappy) tablet.
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects