Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16/201

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16

Postby humbird0 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 am

Toyloli Wrote:I still say the parents should have been in on it. Maybe they could have been given the robot as payment and known it was a robot. Also so far when I've played I've only been able to get bought by the little girl (?) from next door. Was there actually alternate endings where you could get bought by others and does anyone know how to trigger them ?

I rushed the ending a little bit, so there aren't any alternative endings.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby xmisfitzx » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 pm

the games passwords dont work at title screen the moment i push anything it instantly starts the game
xmisfitzx
Newly Registered

Postby Lucia Wilber » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 am

Hello Humbird0! Sure you don't remember me, but a long time ago I asked if I could use your characters (Shelly, Lisa, etc) to make a game. You told me I could, and then I totally went nowhere with it. Well, here I am a few years later, I stumble across a now completed Babysitter's Club 2, stay up until midnight beating it, and once more I find myself wanting to pick up where I left off, only now with the new RPG Maker VX Ace. I've had to rescale the sprites, but I think I can make it work.

I did want to ask, since you're still active here on the forums, what's the song played in town in Night Raider? Sylvan.mid? VX Ace is really crappy about playing midis, so I'm hoping I can find an MP3 version somewhere.

Anyway, thanks! The game is awesome! And I still look for updates to the Pokemon game and everything else you create!
Lucia Wilber
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

You can always convert a midi file to an mp3. I don't know which programs can do so, but they're out there.
Zeus Kabob

Postby humbird0 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:26 am

Lucia Wilber Wrote:...what's the song played in town in Night Raider? Sylvan.mid?

After a bit of googling, I've discovered that song is the intro tune, from a GameGear game called "Sylvan Tale"
Since it's a GameGear game, the MIDI version actually sounds better than the original.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:You can always convert a midi file to an mp3. I don't know which programs can do so, but they're out there.

I usually use Winamp and tell it to use WAV DiskWriter as the output plugin.
Alternatively, you can also install an MP3 encoder output plugin called "LAME"
After switching the output plugin, pressing "play" with silently start exporting an audio file. To switch back to normal playback behavior, set the output plugin to "DirectSound output"
I don't know whether current versions of Winamp support this. I personally still use Winamp version 5.552
(By the way, since older versions of Winamp can no longer connect to Shoutcast, I use XMplay for Shoutcast)

I prefer to output WAV files so that I can isolate an intro and a loop.
Another advantage of starting with WAV files is that they can loop seamlessly.
MP3 files typically have a tiny area of silence at the very beginning.
If you import a WAV file into Flash, it can compress it to MP3 internally without any gap and it'll loop seamlessly. (warning: this will increase compile times)

There's a program called mp3loop that can encode MP3 files without the gap, but these special MP3 files will crash Flash if you try to import one. But they work fine if you're streaming them as external files.

Alternatively, you can use a Free midi-editing program like SynthFont if you want to export midi as a WAV file using improved instruments. Midi instrument packs are called "sound fonts"
I usually use the Musica_Theoria soundfont when I want a midi file to sound really good,
but there are also soundfonts to make midi files sound like Snes, Sega Genesis, and Gameboy music.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby BuddyJesus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Great game, just asking how to get into the locked doors if at all possible.
BuddyJesus
Newly Registered

Postby Toyloli » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 am

BuddyJesus Wrote:Great game, just asking how to get into the locked doors if at all possible.

If you find a locked door it means you haven't activated the plot-point that lets you in there. They'll be open when you need in, just play through the game best you can.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby charmdler » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 am

really liked your work! nicely done!
charmdler

Postby BuddyJesus » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 pm

I meant the doors on the right side in your house and in the kid you babysit's house.
BuddyJesus
Newly Registered

Postby dndman997 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

those are the parents bedrooms xD theyre always locked
dndman997

Postby humbird0 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 pm

I hadn't actually figured out what to put in them.
I locked them and figured I'd just come up with something later.
That didn't always happen.
humbird0

Postby dynamite » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:08 am

The games great but i cant find the place to do the task: rebeccas bunny hunt
dynamite

Postby BobbyGecko » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 am

dynamite Wrote:The games great but i cant find the place to do the task: rebeccas bunny hunt

If you mention the rebecca mission of the first part, you need to take the torch in the boy's room but if it's the rebecca mission of the third part, you have to do the furry mission first.

Hi,
I saw that a lot of people on this forum are helping Humbird0, with drawings and colorings, unfortunately,
I haven't any art skills but I can use Humbird0's editor and make sprites, hence this edited version of babysitter club 2.

I didn't want to be a lurker but I couldn't help the pokemon project, so this is for impatient people (hope it can make you wait),
to people who contribute to the Pokemon update (as a thanks) and the rest ( well everybody actually).

Please be lenient about this I've no skills as a story teller, and english is not my main language. By the way, if anyone has a script
that I can realize I'd be happy to help, if I'm not busy.

So this mod add 2 mission involving the chef (part 1 and 2) and a gallery that you can use if you want to, in the third part, just talk to the chef.
To install it, just mix the "charset" and the "levels" folders.
Anyway here it is, enjoy ( or not, we're on internet)
http://www.mediafire.com/?a55w6ofex9tvvhv
BobbyGecko

Postby Ieet » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Thank you for an awesome game.

If you want suggestions and might actually change some stuff, let me know and I will gladly sugest something.

I had an awesome experience playing it :)

Thank you.
Ieet
Newly Registered

Postby machamp623 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:25 am

The media fire link went down
machamp623

Postby sky-eye » Wed May 29, 2013 12:59 am

I ran into a bit of a gamestopper. After teleporting Britney into Nickys room, I went in there with the scanner on, talked to Nicky, and took the scanner off. A Nicky duplicate appeared in front of the computer console and blocked me in.
sky-eye

Postby gallen » Thu May 30, 2013 5:22 am

Fantastic fucking game
gallen
Newly Registered

Postby gantz » Thu May 30, 2013 6:53 am

sky-eye Wrote:I ran into a bit of a gamestopper. After teleporting Britney into Nickys room, I went in there with the scanner on, talked to Nicky, and took the scanner off. A Nicky duplicate appeared in front of the computer console and blocked me in.

I ran into the same problem but didnt know exactly how I triggered it. However I can say it was while I was searching for Lisa during the Crystal mission. Amazing game.
gantz
Newly Registered

Postby Wheelers » Fri May 31, 2013 9:37 am

Hi. Great game. Great enough that I moved from lurking and created an actual account.

Question though.

Has anyone else been able to access the third revenge mission?

Is there a third set of pictures?

I got one from the sister and the blond but not the brown haired science girl.

Also, is there a babysitter club 1 and is anyone going to create babysitter club 3. A sequel would be absolutely awesome!
Wheelers
Newly Registered

Postby dndman997 » Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Wheelers Wrote:Hi. Great game. Great enough that I moved from lurking and created an actual account.

Question though.

Has anyone else been able to access the third revenge mission?

Is there a third set of pictures?

I got one from the sister and the blond but not the brown haired science girl.

Also, is there a babysitter club 1 and is anyone going to create babysitter club 3. A sequel would be absolutely awesome!

there is no third set of pics that you can get. there is a babysitters club 1 which has a completely different ending. not sure what you mean by revenge mission
dndman997

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects