Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!) Updated 10/16/201

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Humbird0: Babysitter's Club 2 (complete!)

Postby littlenicky » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 am

just go to your own room
littlenicky
Newly Registered

Postby Scar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi Humbird! I've just finished the game but i have a question.
I finished the last scene before giving the third film to the little sister, did i miss a scene ?
Scar
Newly Registered

Postby alx17 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 pm

coolness32 Wrote:Got past the teleporters right after my last post and have since finished this game!

asert99 Wrote:Ugh ... i just can't find the Password for the door, i mean the code :S The only hint is that it's a "fish"? Still can't find it :(

Help me please

the password for the door is "admin", if it doesn't work, you have to talk to the clerk at the general store (where you buy the film).

I tried "admin" and I have talked to the clerk at the general store, but it still doesn't work...
alx17
Newly Registered

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 pm

From the way you said that... did you put it in with quotation marks? Don't use quotation marks. Just:

admin

just like that.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby Duragn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

alx17 Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Got past the teleporters right after my last post and have since finished this game!

asert99 Wrote:Ugh ... i just can't find the Password for the door, i mean the code :S The only hint is that it's a "fish"? Still can't find it :(

Help me please

the password for the door is "admin", if it doesn't work, you have to talk to the clerk at the general store (where you buy the film).

I tried "admin" and I have talked to the clerk at the general store, but it still doesn't work...

The password is "swordfish". "admin" only works once, and then it changes.
Duragn
Newly Registered

Postby moldiver » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:19 am

hello

thx for the nice work i was planing to downlode more of ur nice games but the website seems to be down r u planing to fix it

thank you ^_^
moldiver
Newly Registered

Postby Shadoon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 am

killzone1012 Wrote:anyone got past the part where the little boy you babysat a coulpe times gets too babysit you and then he tells you to have fun which i dont know on how too do that if anyone knows please share thanks

Just go outside and then back inside and talk to him
Shadoon

Postby humbird0 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 am

And I think it has to be all lower-case.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 am

Duragn Wrote:The password is "swordfish". "admin" only works once, and then it changes.

The password is always swordfish.
Zeus Kabob

Postby mahru » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Hello,

i am at the teleporting part..current Task would be to water Rebecca's Plants, i found a teleporter into the garden and the one outside of it.. but theres a forcefield blocking through the garden.. and now im kinda stuck..a searched for an other teleporter or to just use the watering can on the field.
Anyone can help me ? :)

greetings
Mahru
mahru
Newly Registered

Postby mikealen93 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Love your game it has such awesome story too it, I love the whole expect of different creatures and secret passages and puzzles. You did a very, very good job I love this I played a game along time go doing something with the sister with the pervy younger sister I forget what it was called but it was like some kind of castle game and you run out into the woods and I guys get fucked by random monsters lol.
mikealen93

Postby HappyGoomba » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:08 pm

mahru Wrote:i am at the teleporting part..current Task would be to water Rebecca's Plants, i found a teleporter into the garden and the one outside of it.. but theres a forcefield blocking through the garden.. and now im kinda stuck..a searched for an other teleporter or to just use the watering can on the field.
Anyone can help me ? :)

The hedge between Rebecca's and the little boy's front yards is not as solid as it looks.
HappyGoomba

Postby humbird0 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Failing that, you can also complete the teleporter mission first.
I recommend doing that anyway just to make it easier to move through the town.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby DIablo8x » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 am

And how does one do that?
I have looked through every cnick and crany I could find but nothing ....
I completed the magic show used the teleports outside and inside of the restaurant ... used the teleport in the bushes right from Rebeccas house ......
Tried the bushes between Rebbecas house and the boys, but all that happened was that I got the choice to skipp Brittney's mission ... the back was any more helpfull .... I am litteraly stuck ....
DIablo8x
Newly Registered

Postby RubenRybnick » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:40 pm

WOW!!!! I fucking love this Mother with her Mirror and her Magic show!!! This was awesome!!! I love it!! This crazy on the beach stuff :D

thx for this lovely game!!!
RubenRybnick

Postby RubenRybnick » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Hey,

thx for this really lovely game!! i loved the magic show!! and i loved the dog training etc really much!!! We need more Games like this one!! I really loved it. You have to make more :D

i will support you with a small amount :D

Thx for the good work!
RubenRybnick

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:16 pm

DIablo8x Wrote:And how does one do that?
I have looked through every cnick and crany I could find but nothing ....
I completed the magic show used the teleports outside and inside of the restaurant ... used the teleport in the bushes right from Rebeccas house ......
Tried the bushes between Rebbecas house and the boys, but all that happened was that I got the choice to skipp Brittney's mission ... the back was any more helpfull .... I am litteraly stuck ....

You go to the teleporter in the restaurant, I think - that's the one that warps you to the boy's backyard, right? Well regardless that's where you need to end up. You go through the boy's house out into his front yard. Then you go right. Because you can. You go behind a bush and into Rebecca's front yard without missing a beat. It's all straightforward from there.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby alithanar8 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:27 am

I found a bug in the game, I went to deliver the 3 binoculars and the 3rd person, the one with the red belt, would not accept it. i had 70 dollars when I started I dont know if that would have anything to do with not being able to complete it
alithanar8

Postby TedFallenger » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 am

Great game, man. I played the earlier version and am SO glad you finished it. Looking forward to your future projects!
TedFallenger

Postby IIxmaster5000II » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:47 am

alithanar8 Wrote:I found a bug in the game, I went to deliver the 3 binoculars and the 3rd person, the one with the red belt, would not accept it. i had 70 dollars when I started I dont know if that would have anything to do with not being able to complete it

Found out what your problem was after I ran into the same thing. the "person with the red belt" is
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

the owner of the pet shop.
because there is a mission in which he leaves you have to do them in a particular order if you want to see all of the scenes.

P.S. I'ma long time lurker, finally created an account!!!!! woo first post *clapping*
IIxmaster5000II
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects