Legend of Krystal (Samus story)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Legend of Krystal (Samus story)

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

So what's the status on the game?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Unfortunatly i really have not time for flash now :(

So for now status is closed :roll:

But may be if i will have time for it i will ask to reopen it again :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Ok I can't figure out how to PM.

So I'll just ask the question here.

Inside the What's new Spoiler..
How do I reach this new castle level and activate stand mode?

Its been bugging me cuz I cannot figure out, at most i reach the end of travel or get forced down to the planet, both has same same results anyways. And the boss is unkillable if I read the thread correctly.
Callonia
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm

If you are talking about big metroid - he is killable. You need to hit it with some big object (If you jump as heigh as you can you will see the rocks on the walls - you need to fire in it ;) it will fall and hit the boss - you need to hit him 2 times with them to win - 1 for start battle 2 for win).

Stand mode is snipe - use Q key for it.

Game was not finished unfortunatly i just have not time for it. I am not good in animation - so it is not big problem to code the game but i do not like animations i made so i stoped the project :oops: :roll: I think i will not try to make big games that needs animations alone animore :lol: - i am really bad in animation so what is the point :mrgreen: if i do not like result ;)

The last boss is Ridley if i remember wright. But last levels looks a little the same becouse i have not got good idea how it is better to create :roll:

So sorry :oops: :roll: ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby FurrinGok » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 am

Callonia Wrote:Ok I can't figure out how to PM.

New users aren't allowed to PM, try chatting in the General subforum to lose the title and gain access to PMs.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Previous

Return to Flash Projects