Bowser's Castle 2.0.0.1

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Bowser's Castle 2

Postby ADIDAS » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 am

GLITCH: When conversating with princess peach in the first scene and then moving on to different scences where you can interact with other characters and experience different dialogue, the princess peach dialogue appears and not the different characters dialogue. Am using windows 7 internet explorer.
ADIDAS

Postby yuoichi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 pm

has this game been abandoned?
yuoichi
Newly Registered

Postby maximilianos » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 am

ADIDAS Wrote:GLITCH: When conversating with princess peach in the first scene and then moving on to different scences where you can interact with other characters and experience different dialogue, the princess peach dialogue appears and not the different characters dialogue. Am using windows 7INTERNET EXPLORER.

D: poor thing, I feel bad for you :(
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 am

Lurkers, please. READ THE PAGES. Especially page 3! All is explained there!
QuizmasterBos

Postby rezian » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:59 am

I found this: http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=120 ... titled.swf
Seems to have more sprights and animations...
rezian

Postby Tomkins » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:26 pm

rezian Wrote:I found this: http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=120 ... titled.swf

I love you.
Tomkins
Newly Registered

Postby RedUnit10 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 pm

rezian Wrote:I found this: http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=120 ... titled.swf

Same amount of animations as in the game, all this does is bring them to one screen.
RedUnit10

Postby rezian » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:49 am

RedUnit10 Wrote:Same amount of animations as in the game, all this does is bring them to one screen.

Sad. I really wish I could program worth a darn. This is my favorite flash
rezian

Postby jaznow » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 am

rezian Wrote:
RedUnit10 Wrote:Same amount of animations as in the game, all this does is bring them to one screen.

Sad. I really wish I could program worth a darn. This is my favorite flash

Agree +1

I just love this flash!, i've played many times, 'till i find some place I fall to the infinite, or I find a non active personage. :evil:

I love the graphics and the story, and the gamestyle
jaznow
Newly Registered

Postby Terrantor!!! » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

I just so happen to be making nintendo sprites for flash. If anyone wants to continue building the engine, i'll art the mother fucker.
Terrantor!!!

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:I just so happen to be making nintendo sprites for flash. If anyone wants to continue building the engine, i'll art the mother fucker.

I already said it last page, but I'll say it again.

Ivan Aedler is going to pick up this game. But that won't be until 2014 at least. Ivan is a great coder and you can bet on it that the game will be finished. Of course he can always use art, so we can use your help then. So... be patient, please.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 am

I'm sorry, but you're making it sound like Ivan has sole claim to the project, which I don't believe is the case. If someone would rather pick up the project now rather than waiting for sometime next year at the earliest for someone else to, that shouldn't be an issue at all. That's... ten-to-twenty-two months 'at least', after all. If/when Ivan does pick it up, I'm sure it will be great, but could you maybe not say things that might discourage other potential makers from trying their hand at it in the meantime?
Wonderful Hawk

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:48 am

Wonderful Hawk Wrote:I'm sorry, but you're making it sound like Ivan has sole claim to the project, which I don't believe is the case. If someone would rather pick up the project now rather than waiting for sometime next year at the earliest for someone else to, that shouldn't be an issue at all. That's... ten-to-twenty-two months 'at least', after all. If/when Ivan does pick it up, I'm sure it will be great, but could you maybe not say things that might discourage other potential makers from trying their hand at it in the meantime?

I'm not trying to scare people away from this. The problem is that many don't understand what they are partaking in. Making a game takes a HUGE amount of time and, as you might've noticed before, many developers don't pull through and give up. The same with this thread starter.

Ivan WILL pick this game up, but just like with MIM PUT and MiM DO, different versions can coexist.

So to put it simply, I want to give people a positive prospect that something will be done with this, just not anytime soon, as far as Ivan's version goes.

But please, if you like to use the elements of this game, then do. I'm not stopping you, in fact, I'd love to see something happen with this.
QuizmasterBos

Postby TheDemonofChaos » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:55 pm

love the game but is there an eta for an update
TheDemonofChaos

Re: Bowser's Castle 2.0.0.1

Postby jaznow » Sun May 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Awesome! an update! thanks, I'm going to play it right now :)
jaznow
Newly Registered

Postby moreSamus » Mon May 13, 2013 4:57 pm

I noticed that "place Samus baby somewhere" is not in the plans for next update anymore...does this mean it has been done
or that it will not be done?
moreSamus
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Wonderful Hawk Wrote:I'm sorry, but you're making it sound like Ivan has sole claim to the project

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm not trying to scare people away from this. The problem is that many don't understand what they are partaking in. Making a game takes a HUGE amount of time and, as you might've noticed before, many developers don't pull through and give up. The same with this thread starter.Ivan WILL pick this game up, but just like with MIM PUT and MiM DO, different versions can coexist.

I have to intervene.
1. Yes, making a good game (with few or no bugs at all) and with optimized code takes time. The more the developer has made other games and has made programming courses, the better.
2. I'm interested on continuing this game, as I can import/reuse tons of enemies/friends, but as I've said one month ago, it would be a level of a bigger game, whose name might be like SMRPG (yes, a SMRPG remake, where we can use our fantasies and activate many sexual scenes during our endeavour). So instead of bowser fucking Peach while she is captive, Booster would do that (the player can choose to let her screwed up by him, then make Mario save her later, or let her just captive, with Booster saying silly things to her and forcing her to be naked, for example). Bowser can fuck her if the player wants to, as Bowser is Mario ally in SMRPG.
3. Saying 'I'm interested to make it' above is not the same as 'I will do that exclusively'.
4. I'm not so stimulated to develop mario parodies whose Peach is captive and doing tons of things to Bowser while Mario is fighting all the time to free her later. For me, Mario already did that (being silly already) in almost all Mario games, due to the fact Peach hasnt even kissed him officially as a thank you (only in some quick scenes like SMRPG). Who will say she really loves him? It's up to Miyam0to in the future. Why not making a game where Mario can fuck Peach anytime he wants (protecting her) then he can go out to fight bowser and other enemies, like SMRPG (where Peach can even fight on his side if she wants to)? That's why I've added item 2 above.
5. Yes, I will think about developing it (I'm not 100% sure) when I finish MIM PUT.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby chris_chase » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Can i ask when will this game next get an update .......?
chris_chase
Newly Registered

Postby spartansen » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am

no, you're not allowed
spartansen

Postby Darkcloudx79 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 am

*sigh* Image another great flash game that'll take awhile. Best things come to those who wait
Darkcloudx79
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects