Bowser's Castle 2.0.0.1

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Bowser's Castle 2

Postby tenkinos » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 pm

this is amazing, can't wait for the Krystal scene to be finished and the metroid cum/ fuck scenes keep up the good work
tenkinos

Postby gloob25 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:30 am

So, uh, how exactly do you advance any of the sex scenes? Specifically I'm referring to the pink fairy one. Or is that sill WIP?
gloob25
Newly Registered

Postby tenkinos » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:40 pm

u gotta get the bottle and have navi make u cum and fill it then go to other fairy's
tenkinos

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 pm

gloob25 Wrote:So, uh, how exactly do you advance any of the sex scenes? Specifically I'm referring to the pink fairy one. Or is that sill WIP?

Sex scenes can be advanced throught the arrows in the top left corner. Its a bit hard to see.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 am

could you make it to where it space bars when you fall off, instead of going to infinite?
Terrantor!!!

Postby GeraldMason » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 am

Kudos on the game so far. I eagerly look forward to what the future holds with this project.
GeraldMason

Postby Exmigrant » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 am

i dont know if it was my computer or not, but one of the koopas during the loop animation with daisy leaves his eyes behind during the transition. just a graphical glitch.
Exmigrant
Newly Registered

Postby GeraldMason » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 am

Exmigrant Wrote:i dont know if it was my computer or not, but one of the koopas during the loop animation with daisy leaves his eyes behind during the transition. just a graphical glitch.

Happens for me too, so it's more than likely just a bug. Think something similiar happens with the Rosalina loop, but I'm not certain.
GeraldMason

Postby nami » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 am

Where's Zelda?

And by the way, really looking forward for the finished game. Hopefully your computer won't break like many other's. ;)
nami
Newly Registered

Postby greengecko » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Awesome game! I love the creative use of items!

Cheers
greengecko
Newly Registered

Postby Digital Ninja » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Looks great keep up the good work! I'm happy someone finally picked this project back up.
Currently - Creating artwork, if you need or want anything feel free to ask.
Quote of the when I change it - Something
Digital Ninja

Postby Sojirou » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Zelda is just beyond the Boss Key, however, she doesn't seem to work for the time being, Tatl is right there as well with the tri-force. thewall can be walked through in some sections.

Also, Midna is all the way at the top in roughly the same spot as Zelda, but she doesn't respond to anything.
Sojirou
Newly Registered

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am

Havnt updated or said something in awhile. I hope he didnt die...
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby rev98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 am

Excellent work! I'm glad someone finally decided to do something with this. Have you thought of Adding Joanna Dark, the N64 version? Every time I see conker. I think of Rareware, It think of her and Banjo XD. It'd be hilarious to see them in this game.
rev98
Newly Registered

Postby Friendlygiant » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Very cool game.

Is there any way to drop items once you've picked them up, also does the magic wand do anything?
Friendlygiant
Newly Registered

Postby TaroBoi » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 pm

The interactions with Samus are bugged too. She repeats the last dialogue bit that you've come across, OR if you haven't spoken to anyone, says Tatl's first line. There's no progression through her interactions either, the buttons don't work.

Aside from those things, I love this game so far. Great to see someone working on it ya know?
TaroBoi
Newly Registered

Postby Nevyn » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Friendlygiant Wrote:Very cool game.

Is there any way to drop items once you've picked them up, also does the magic wand do anything?

i think the wand will alow you to transform bowser to a female and give peach a dick (a magic one not real) in the end of the game.
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Nevyn

Postby LetsNotForget » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey, just some things I took note on. Some bugs or suggestions.

1) At the End of a interaction with a character, could you please add a "Close" or "End" button
2) Perhaps make it so at the beginning the player can not move on till the interaction with Peach
-Also, maybe have Peach disapear after the scene.
3) For the Pipe, to avoid the endless loop of accidently falling in it, could you have it so the play has to hit the "down" button to activate the pipe
4) In the First Level, player can run off the side of the world at the far -> Right
5) After exiting from the first scene, if you go to the right, there is a floating green blob in the bush. I think this may have been Link at one point
6) Toadette Just repeats the last line of dialouge you encounter.
7) I encounter the Fairy Bottle first, and picked it up. Since there is no end for that object's scenerio, there is no way to put it down and interact with other scenerios (Samus and Bombs, Brower's Key)
8) Samus also repeats the first line of Dialouge (a.k.a: Peach)
9) When interacting with a character, perhaps have a "Press Down" guide or down arrow picture to indicated to the player that this character can do something
10) I noticed with Kyrstal and other interactions that there is not enough space in the dialouge box for their converstions. Maybe make the box bigger or the text smaller
11) If you fall off the world passing Zelda, then fall off the world again, then press space to re-start, you crash the game.
12) Peach's Anal scene (mushroom 14) is buggy
13) Looking down the vent near the browers key shows you the fairies, even though they are technically above the vent
14) There is a space RIGHT of Navi that you can enter but nothing happens. It'd be cool if you have it so you can look down at Samus though a vent
15) I noticed that if you hold down the "down" button, and move left or right, the character slides across the floor.

That's all I could find that others have not already mention. Thanks for picking up the game and good luck.
LetsNotForget
Newly Registered

Postby asshatperv » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 pm

What will you do when you run out of Playshapes' art? You have to add new scenes at some point, so will you draw your own?
asshatperv
Newly Registered

Postby erectforlife » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 am

How do I drop items?
erectforlife
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects