Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby Seriathus » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:47 pm

brontanius Wrote:
Seriathus Wrote:
brontanius Wrote:love the game but damn am I bad at it. Can't figure out how to break through the crystal heart fairy things. Im stuck at a fight using the blue chick with 10hp against a 20hp chick that basically summons up units that have protect until crystal heart comes up and its a near infinite loop of invincibility for them. I know i can use her special to kill them even when they are like that but even with a full squad, the fairy ends up having more units so I just can't break through to even hurt her.

Since you mention the special to kill them all, I suspect you're at Shadefall. In that case, you need to play defensively. Don't Summon units for the first few turns, and try to force your opponent's units to pile up near your side of the field, while you try to sneak a scout or a fighter unit over to their commander's side to beat them.

If you can, try to recruit Master Ioshia first, as she's the only one who can kill invulnerable units with her power.

Yeah I was at shadefall, started again since I forgot to save when I quit. Who is master Ioshia? and how do I recruit them. Haven't played much of this game so far. Also, is there a way to increase the hp you have in battle?

No, there is no way to increase your commander's HP.
Have you visited the Tavern on Exile Island? The barmaid will tell you that there are some remarkable individuals, or "heroes", that have proven their worth, and Eva will be interested in recruiting them. As the story progresses, the barmaid will receive new rumors about heroes, and give you a riddle that you'll need to solve in order to find the heroes. To do so, you need to choose a specific location (in which you will have already fought by the time the rumor activates) and go there with a specific squad setup that depends on the hero. If you do so, instead of repeating the battle you already had there, you'll have a special cutscene that lets you know you have found the hero, then you'll have to win a special battle to recruit them. And ta-da, you'll have your hero.
Master Ioshia is the second hero, and you should be able to unlock her rumor by the time you get to Shadefall.
Seriathus

Postby GadenKerensky » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Is there a walkthrough anywhere for this game, so as to make unlocking everything easy, so I can enjoy the scenes?
GadenKerensky

Postby Seriathus » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:30 pm

GadenKerensky Wrote:Is there a walkthrough anywhere for this game, so as to make unlocking everything easy, so I can enjoy the scenes?

No, there is no walkthrough for the game in general, but there are guides about the boss battles and how to recruit heroes.
Use the "search this thread" function, and you should find what you need.
Seriathus

Postby GadenKerensky » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Someone needs to compile them, or make a walkthrough page.
GadenKerensky

Postby johnnyarrow » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:55 pm

I am very sorry, but I do need a bit of help concerning the FIRST boss. (Yup. Just gonna completely out myself here. I am casual trash.)
johnnyarrow

Postby napala » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Shield the lazors, gravity is unavoidable, leave 2 illusions alive when for when she does the one-hit kill thingy, use the search button, etc.
napala

Postby hentaiguy0608 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:15 pm

SvenO100 Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:The four boss fights in the game can be done with any class, but they were all designed to be easiest with a specific class (Fighter, Scout, Mage, Tank); the healer is designed to be good at ALL of the fights by basically winning through attrition if you are really struggling. The downside is that it makes the fights extremely slow an painful. Pecunia and the final battle are the only multi-stage fights in the game because they are both checkpoints (Pecunia is about 50% th

Well to be fair about the repeat. If you succeed with Beezy you are nearly there. I lost a lot with her, because her special power is kind of bad. The problem is that you need to trade at least 1 for 1 units if you want to benifit and then you got no control over who gets the damage bonus if you got more troops on the board. I think out of the 4 or 5 times I won her battle I succesfully used her special once. Also the bee hero is only good in specific situations

Next up is Vanorel. Her special is more valuable. Especially if you can time it so that there are 3+ enemy units on the board and as few of yours as possible. She can be tricky to pull of, but a lot more easy then beezy. Also here you will have access to madam photovol. Just set her up behind a guard and put you enemies to sleep.

third battle is Vinara. This is also easy enough if you time the special right in combination with scout troops. Also chef Jurassa is available which helps with the poison damage

fourth battle is Pecunia (I think) anyway this one is real easy. Her power is awesome and you have access to VLAD/ROM both allow you to keep units around for a much longer time

fifth and final are your own troops. Since this is your own tuned army you should have no problems here.

In general I would council using 2 mana units equiped with special gear and heroes. this allows you to consistently field 5 units where the enemy will tend to have 3 (4mana + 4mana + 2). Also fully loyal troops with special gear are only marginally weaker then the 4 mana troops but you get to field two of them for the same mana cost.

Yes loosing access to you heroes is annoying and some runes not working as you think (because of gender swap) is even more annoying. But generally once you bet past Beezy and Van you are golden

Yeah, I finished the game with all scenes unlocked. I enjoyed it, looking forward to whenever the third installment comes out.

Hi, I'm very close to beating this game and I've unlocked all but 2 of the scenes, both are found on the top column in the gallery, one (which is the furthest left) seems to be a scene for just Eva and another (furthest to the right) seems to be one for Bridget with Eva in it. Are both of these unlocked when you beat the game? Also what happens to your save data when you beat the game?
hentaiguy0608
Newly Registered

Postby Seriathus » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:53 pm

hentaiguy0608 Wrote:
SvenO100 Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:The four boss fights in the game can be done with any class, but they were all designed to be easiest with a specific class (Fighter, Scout, Mage, Tank); the healer is designed to be good at ALL of the fights by basically winning through attrition if you are really struggling. The downside is that it makes the fights extremely slow an painful. Pecunia and the final battle are the only multi-stage fights in the game because they are both checkpoints (Pecunia is about 50% th

Well to be fair about the repeat. If you succeed with Beezy you are nearly there. I lost a lot with her, because her special power is kind of bad. The problem is that you need to trade at least 1 for 1 units if you want to benifit and then you got no control over who gets the damage bonus if you got more troops on the board. I think out of the 4 or 5 times I won her battle I succesfully used her special once. Also the bee hero is only good in specific situations

Next up is Vanorel. Her special is more valuable. Especially if you can time it so that there are 3+ enemy units on the board and as few of yours as possible. She can be tricky to pull of, but a lot more easy then beezy. Also here you will have access to madam photovol. Just set her up behind a guard and put you enemies to sleep.

third battle is Vinara. This is also easy enough if you time the special right in combination with scout troops. Also chef Jurassa is available which helps with the poison damage

fourth battle is Pecunia (I think) anyway this one is real easy. Her power is awesome and you have access to VLAD/ROM both allow you to keep units around for a much longer time

fifth and final are your own troops. Since this is your own tuned army you should have no problems here.

In general I would council using 2 mana units equiped with special gear and heroes. this allows you to consistently field 5 units where the enemy will tend to have 3 (4mana + 4mana + 2). Also fully loyal troops with special gear are only marginally weaker then the 4 mana troops but you get to field two of them for the same mana cost.

Yes loosing access to you heroes is annoying and some runes not working as you think (because of gender swap) is even more annoying. But generally once you bet past Beezy and Van you are golden

Yeah, I finished the game with all scenes unlocked. I enjoyed it, looking forward to whenever the third installment comes out.

Hi, I'm very close to beating this game and I've unlocked all but 2 of the scenes, both are found on the top column in the gallery, one (which is the furthest left) seems to be a scene for just Eva and another (furthest to the right) seems to be one for Bridget with Eva in it. Are both of these unlocked when you beat the game? Also what happens to your save data when you beat the game?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Yes, they are unlocked when you beat the game.

The endgame is a playable epilogue, where you can simply redo all the normal missions.
Seriathus

Postby hentaiguy0608 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks a lot man!
hentaiguy0608
Newly Registered

Postby deadspermz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Im done with this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hard is there a way to just unlock the scenes/animations?
deadspermz
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:11 pm

deadspermz Wrote:Im done with this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hard is there a way to just unlock the scenes/animations?

Main reason: GET GOOD, SON!

Other reason, ask someone for a save. There's a thread that could have a save.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Kaziu » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:37 am

I need help with Overlord's Castle :/ i can't win this fight for four days. Do you have any advice?

Edit:
Finally I finish this game... now I must wait on SnT 3 :D
Kaziu

Postby xipha » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:56 pm

Can we have an arena? Finally build up a team, and the game ends. Haven't even corrupted the cows yet.

One thing tho, I am frequently experiencing massive slow down during the game play for no reason. This happens in both Sakyu I and Sakyu II. Have to restart the game to get to normal speed, which is impossible during the last battle.....the slow down did help me get through the final boss in Sakyu I tho, because the game moves in slow motion.

Also notice some small issues with the game,

1, when I have lots of weapons&runes, I will lost some of the old ones when new ones comes.
2, all army lost corruption statues once I sent them to chant.
3, enemy could walk into sleeping dudes and occupy the same spot.
4, bartender missions still shows up after 3 hearts.
5, this is not a bug but trust me, do not put 5 infused runes into crafting. U will end up with 1 infused rune. I only mention this as a solution to 1. This way u can reduce rune numbers.
xipha
Newly Registered

Postby STORMY986 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi, can I just say this is a great game that's taken me ages to complete but now I've finally beaten the Overlord's Castle and the game still isn't complete. On newgrounds there is another troop type scene afer the bovos in my summon section. It looks like some kind of 'queen bee' troop?

I've tried searching on here and there's plenty about unlocking heroes and bosses but does anyone know how to find the queen bees so that I can conquer 4 of them and unlock the last scene?
STORMY986
Newly Registered

Postby Sponkle » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:51 am

What does suppression field actually do? I can't even beat the first boss like a total scrub, keep dying to crush eternity, unless I use the tank and invulnerability that is, and even still I end up dying to the blue beam eventually cause I can't attack and defend on the same turn. Any advice would be appreciated, I wanna get this beaten. :P
Sponkle
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:52 am

Kaziu Wrote:I need help with Overlord's Castle :/ i can't win this fight for four days. Do you have any advice?

Edit:
Finally I finish this game... now I must wait on SnT 3 :D

Sorry to say that may be a somewhat long wait, depending on how long it takes GoRe to finish his newest project. Knowing him it should't be TOO long, but that's in relative terms since what takes years for some, takes a fraction of that time for gore. He's usually both fast and thorough fortunately, unfortunately there are a lot of expectations for his current product since it's supposed to be a retake on the beloved (and hot topic) Breeding Season vG. So it might take some time. That said you probably won't have to wait 3 or more years for SnT III. It's one of his most popular works as shown from the recent pole, so i think he may have it high on his to-do list.

Also i'm somewhat of a perfectionist/wiz at GoRe's games (i won't lie, some of them do take a lot of practice and research) but in the end, i always aim for max completion. I've achieved this in both SnT I & II. I really would like to post something, but i think i might have deleted it by mistake. If i happen to find it, i will post it for everyone, it's an extremely thorough guide of all the aspects of SnT II. Also if i do find and post it please note that all the work is not mine, and anything i added will be mentioned specifically so not to "steal" the credit of other people's works. It is merely a guide i discovered which i made a few tweaks to where necessary as well as certain additions where information was lacking. If you have any questions, you can send me a message or something and i'll reply as soon as i read it. Whether it's how to beat a boss, which classes work well, how to unlock the Hero Units, etc. If i can ever find my notes, i can also tell you what each tavern quests requirements are, and what each quest rewards you with. I'd do it by memory but i haven't played in 6 months, so you can imagine some those tips may be a bit spotty XD
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 am

Ok, i found the original document (i was right, the one i had tweaked was deleted by mistake) but i'll have to make the additions again, so i'll won't be posting it until i get around to doing that. But to be perfectly honest, everything from the original source can be found on these pages somewhere (in fact many of them are more reliable) than the additions and tweaks i made to my guide. If you're actually willing to read the last 15-20 pages of posts, you'll find like 90% of everything is covered in those pages. You just need to take the time to actually look for the answer. Given how amazingly thorough some of the explanations on those pages are, what i post (again, if/when i get around to it) might seem pretty half-assed, but it's only to give you the gist of what you need to know. Honestly it's more fun finding your own answers and solutions than following someone else's guide step by step like a brainwashed mouse in a maze trying to reach the artificial cheese byproduct (It's not even real Cheese!!). Sorry for the weird analogy, got a tad sidetracked there hehe.

What i'm trying to say is this: You don't need to follow the instructions word for word. Sure you can place at them to get a basic idea, but more often than not there is more than one way to get the end result. Read what you want and take what you will from it, but at the end of the day you need to use the method that floats YOUR boat.

Sadly this post probably won't even matter in the end, because people only read the last 2-3 pages for info. No one wants to browse 100+ pages of info when 99.9% won't even help them with their problem. It's like trying to find a needle in a stack of other needles, they all look the same unless you take the time to view each one carefully. The problem this breeds however, is that the helpful and productive posts lose relevance after a few short months because no one will ever read them again. All the effort and work and sometimes even hours put into these posts are lost because our generation doesn't know how to Look for information, because they live in a world where all the answers lie at the tips of their fingers. People can answer questions like, "What class is best to beat Vanorel?" or "How do i beat this level" but in the end these efforts only help a few people before those posts also vanish into the sea of text. Which is why i Urge you to read other posts. I know it's boring, tedious, and sometimes overwhelming, but if you don't All the efforts and assistance of those who came before you, those brave pioneers who mapped the game out for thousands of fans, will disappear. And the loss of this precious knowledge is the endless fate of forum pages like this. Because unless you're one of the first people to post, your answers ARE there, you just need to find them. No one expects you to read a million posts in hope of finding the one you need, but if you really want your answer, browse through 10 or so pages of the forums. If there's nothing there, then feel free to ask for help. I guarantee your answer will be somewhere in the last 20 pages, if not the last 5. This saves valuable information and resources from the tragedy of vanishing from public eye. I say this not to criticize or ridicule, but to help both inquistors and responders both past and future alike. Because otherwise the saddest fact yet will come to fruition. That this heartfelt plead to save the efforts of the past will ultimately be subject to the same fate, fading deep into the obscurity of these seas of information in which few ever venture beyond the shoreline. Which in the case of this post; would be a most ironic fate.
Last edited by Kumokumo on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:17 am

deadspermz Wrote:Im done with this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hard is there a way to just unlock the scenes/animations?

This looks like 90% of the comments on Newgrounds :^P
Kumokumo

Postby dillon1st » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:57 pm

how do i beat eva? it seems nearly impossible due to her insta kill ability
dillon1st
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Eva is the main character. If you're referring to one of the bosses then browse through pages 85-95ish to find it, if you still can't find it you can look a little further back. You will find the answer somewhere between pages 70-100 i guarantee it, just skim through till you find something that looks boss-related. Then once you do that pls read the post on the bottom of page 102. Unless you're asking something non-game related like "what's eva's blood-type" any question you could possibly conceive has been asked and answered multiple times. I'm not trying to be mean, i'm just to help you find the answers that are already there. Sometime i might decide to make a "help-map" (as in a list of what forum pages to check for certain questions) but for now just scroll through a few pages till you find something related. It takes less than 10-20 minutes, and has the added benefit giving you other informations to questions you might have later. And again, read final post page 102 cause it's about re-reading old posts and why it's important :P
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop