Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby Adelhart » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Seriously. Always so fucking amazing Gorepete. I have no words for your awesomeness. At least in this area of making sex games consistently and on time that are good. I dunno about everything else though :P
Adelhart

Postby dalthos » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 am

webought Wrote:
someone Wrote: dalthos wrote:Here's an idea, why not add a scene or two where if you lose to one of Eva's sisters, or a certain boss or two, instead of going straight to the game over screen there is a scene where Eva gets raped, and for those who aren't interested in watching it, before the scene starts it gives you a choice whether to see it or not, like they do in some japanese ero games?

First you have to answer this question: Why would anyone ever rape the person that enslaves people through sex? It doesn't really make sense in the context of this game.

A big huge boss alien monster who has tentacles and is only goal is sex maybe? It doesn't have to be just her sisters, and plus the dominant one losing dominance temporarily can be very hot

Thank you webought, that's the kind of idea I had, a reversal of roles is hot, who cares what the reason is? does rape really need a reason? and besides I did just suggest it, Gorepete is going to do what he wants, so I figure I would give a suggestion, I'm not going to blame him if he doesn't put it in, it's just something I would like to see :)
dalthos

Postby someone » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:31 pm

webought Wrote:A big huge boss alien monster who has tentacles and is only goal is sex maybe? It doesn't have to be just her sisters, and plus the dominant one losing dominance temporarily can be very hot

I'm not saying it is impossible to create a situation in which Eva is raped, just that you'd have to jump through hoops to do it, especially if it is a game-over-rape. Thus, just saying that it would be a (good) idea if enemies raped her doesn't add anything of value to the discussion. If you want someone to consider adding something that goes against the flow of the entire game, you should be able to explain how you think it should fit into it.
someone

Postby Smackman » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

moar pr0nz pl0xx
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby webought » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 pm

she fights some tentacle boss and if it takes out all of her hp it fucks the shit out of her then the game over screen appears, hows that against the flow of the game if you rightfully lost.
c:<
webought

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 pm

...Well, it'd be against the flow of the game in that she didn't add it to her minions after fucking it.

I'd have expected THAT to be the outcome, even if the beast didn't or couldn't think far enough ahead to know it.
Lucky777

Postby eriktheviking » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Gorepete designs games you have to work for, to get your H-scenes, run n rape games like shinobi girl etc are the exact opposite and tbh, that seems to be what you're suggesting lol.
eriktheviking
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring a little. Webought is suggesting a small and temporary role-reversal, not a permanent change of the game into a run or rape game.

There's a huge difference.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Slayer_J » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Same here; I agree that it sounding now a bit reasonable now, but in my opinion Eva, an over 9000 power-level succubus, getting rape is a no from me; I mean for her that would be an even worse humiliation than getting exiled and ripped off her power.
But whatever floats your boat, don't care much for tentacles in the first place...
Slayer_J

Postby webought » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Alot of people like the humilation factor of it and plus if Eva is raped by something she cant control for like one little scene how hot would that be? rofl
Because the whole "Meh all these enemies cant even match me" in a sexual point of view is kind of a turn off because its like nothings even a threat and shes not even enjoying it, but I don't mean like forever, just for maybe one scene or two
The way the game works is you beat your enemy and sometimes arouse them with your powers to get pleasure in watching your enemy being raped, imagine if for maybe one time it was Eva? That would be a pretty hot twist if you ask me, and it doesn't have to be permanent at all, depending on how its put into the story..

+1 Zeus.
webought

Postby dalthos » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:39 pm

I agree as well, I'm not asking for a complete role reversal to the whole game, but one boss would be great, I have to agree with webought and Zeus, it's something I'd like to see and as I said before it could be completely optional for those of you who don't want to see such a thing, in the end it's all up to Gorepete, but something I'd really like to see :)
dalthos

Postby Slayer_J » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm

webought Wrote:The way the game works is you beat your enemy and sometimes arouse them with your powers to get pleasure in watching your enemy being raped, imagine if for maybe one time it was Eva? That would be a pretty hot twist if you ask me, and it doesn't have to be permanent at all, depending on how its put into the story..

Hmmm... Possibly an enemy sent by one of the sister's who's been empowered so that it can refuse/ignore Eva's seduction and it's goal is to rape our protagonist?
Slayer_J

Postby webought » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 am

Or maybe a new enemy thats also a Succubus who can use her power vs Eva's and if you lose some hot lesbian action? XD
webought

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 am

Ooh, those last two sound interesting. The fact that they're both empowered in similar ways to Eva increases the role reversal, because they're using the same fount of power as her in order to rape and humiliate her. Interesting.
Zeus Kabob

Postby danishangel » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:12 am

Although I get what everyone is saying and I'll be fine with whatever I'd still prefer if it was someone else getting raped. Like if you played as her sister or the angel for a bit and one of them gets raped since they don't hold the same kinda of power. I dunno, then maybe Eva could even do something as punishment for it. That way rape is still incorporated but you don't run into all the problems with Eva.

The only other way I could really see her getting raped was if she was totally caught off guard or tricked somehow or something. For her to even have a temporary role reversal though there has to be something that puts her back on top in order to remain in control. If she was totally humiliated her followers would totally lose respect and all for her. I dunno, that's just my opinion and I'll be fine with whatever though. Gore is pretty amazing so I'm sure whatever he comes up with will be awesome!
danishangel

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 pm

nope
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Hip0krit » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Gorepete Wrote:nope

^ The comment we were all expecting :lol:
I made a walkthrough to a finished game on this site and thats it. FOR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
Hip0krit

Postby Useraro » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Hip0krit Wrote:

^ The comment we were all expecting :lol:

Actually all scenes of Gorepete's games are based in pleasure and not in pain.

The only scene that I think she would make would be about female domination or something. Anyway, it's fine that there's a game about female pleasure instead of pain.

Although some sort of complex yuri bondage and/or some sort of schizophrenia of some character between the duty and pleasure could do the trick.

Anyway, the scenes are fine, although no scene is enough imaginative for me :)
Useraro

Postby Slayer_J » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 pm

/discussion.
awesomeness +999.
Slayer_J

Postby NomNomNom » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

back to the tentacle rape thing

how bout you "win" gainst that monster, it gets excited and starts to rape you :P
->reversal
->minion
->tentacle rape

but anyways, great work ^_^
NomNomNom

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop