The Sim Project

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The Sim Project

Postby Red.Sheer » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:12 am

Nachobear64 Wrote:
Welp, I'll see everyone in 2018. /sarcasm

Nah, now you are being overly optimistic. Don't rush us like that, mmmhkay?
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby ASI2 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:20 am

red its been a wile I hope you and the rest of the gang are doing well tell the gang I said hellow plz and I hope this wonderful project doze not bit the dust
ASI2
Newly Registered

Postby littleredrabbit » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:36 pm

HELLO.........*HELLO echo*
littleredrabbit
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby jhoeto » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 am

This project is still active?
jhoeto
Newly Registered

Postby goat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Right now aside from the very talented anonymouse, no one has time to work on this. I have been working full time and several side jobs at the moment so I barely have time to eat. I would love to come back to this project, but the amount of work seems too much for me to do all the writing, art and animating.
goat

Postby FMC » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:54 am

Could you possibly link us to some things anonymouse is doing, if anything? I'd like to see some of the work.
FMC

Postby Anonymouse » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:03 am

I haven't been actively working on the project in a while, as most of what is left to do is putting in content. Without the content being produced, there's not much more I can do unfortunately.
Anonymouse

Postby goat » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Yeah, I'm to blame there. :/ I'm hoping to get back to this by the end of March, I have around 20 pages of writing done for. 3 characters but that's only the intro conversations. With current dialog set up it will be several hundred pages when done ... It's a lot of writing so I may re tool something's to make the interactions shorter, less elaborate and focused on meaningful player choice. The ideal would be to have a game without a traditional story, but revolves around your actions, and the NPC have relitivly simple triggers and internal meters that change based on what you do, so in the end, everytime you play it, it will be a unique experience. It's complicated to design but I'm narrowing in on it.

It looks like going forward, I will need to do most of the content creation myself so it's a full time job and right now I already have one of those and several side projects, so this game gets a little less love then I'd like to give it. I hope you all understand. :)
goat

Postby Ahriya » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:28 am

The fact that this isn't technically dead gets me rather excited. The demos all look great, and the entire concept is rather appealing. I really can't wait to see the project take off again.
Ahriya

Postby Bagashi » Mon May 25, 2015 1:10 am

As many other games, it is a pain to see this quality that ends in... forgot-ness.

..is this game dead?
Bagashi

Previous

Return to Flash Projects