The Sim Project

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The Sim Project

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Cool
Pandora

Postby littleredrabbit » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:24 pm

*with a nerves twitch* Must.....keep.....faith in goat........new art.........is....coming........must................NOT............resort.........to.......black magic.............
*give a quick glance to Evil spells for dummies*.............................
littleredrabbit
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Red.Sheer » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:29 am

No need to prepare the goat for black wicca rituals - although I', sure he wouldn't mind, at least considering how I think about the issue XD

I know for a fact that a large number of talk models will be finished soon. Once they're internally approved goat will post some of them here to show something to you guys. This will be the opportunity to check out the characters that have been reimagined as well.

Speaking of which, I said that we will create a new thread when the demo is ready. This is not the case yet, still we made so many changes to the concept that quite literally NOTHING the OP states is remotely accurate anymore. What do you guys think about a fresh thread with recent info (but no demo yet)? Just asking for a bit of input for the thought process :)
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby ASI1 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am

I like the idea of a new tread with updates
ASI1

Postby littleredrabbit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:17 am

that sounds good *quickly hides sacrificial lamb* it be a fantastic way for new people to discover the project *frantically sweeps up salt runes* and it would be wonderful for people who have stuck with the project to see what all your hard work has created *stuff warlock robe it dresser* especially if the game has changed as much as you say its changed.

I'm all for a new thread demo or no demo now I need to go tell the ancient spirit that his serves will no longer be need
littleredrabbit

Postby goat » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Yes, a new thread is a great idea, there's plenty of new art to show and we could always spend a few days introducing each character in their final form with some backstory and various costumes. Could be fun, while everyone is waiting for the demo. I know we've been talking about this for what seems like ever, but this is a big game with lots of features. Some of them we prototyped and found that they didn't work well and there's been a lot of changes in direction, but now that we have a solid foundation and a limit to the scope of the project, it's just a matter of putting this together. Our wonderful anonymouse is still working on the programming but we all have lives outside of the project and it's just going to take as long as it takes.

Thanks to everyone who's been following the project and sorry for the early announcement and long wait!...no need for dark ritual interventions (though if it makes me work faster, I don't mind a curse or two ;) )
goat

Postby littleredrabbit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:30 pm

let's see curse of the sleepless night, mark of isolation, hex of boundless energy this should give you the kick you need or drive you mad now were did that lamb get to
littleredrabbit

Postby ASI1 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:07 am

found it! throw's it to rabbit
ASI1

Postby goat » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:14 pm

W-what are you going to do to the lamb O_O n-no! I'll work, I'll work, just don't hurt her!
goat

Postby littleredrabbit » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:31 pm

mmmm ok goat I'll spare the little lamb she never was in any danger hehhehhe but if giving up a pure focus will get him to work so be it :twisted: so you get to work and the little one goes back to the farm everyone is happy :D
littleredrabbit

Postby Red.Sheer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:27 am

goat Wrote:W-what are you going to do to the lamb O_O n-no! I'll work, I'll work, just don't hurt her!

Remember what I once told you about wicca rituals? Sure you don't want to get "involved"? XD

Anyway, I think we will create a new thread then, albeit not today or tommorow. I'll see that I can put together as much non-spoiler information about the current state and aim of the project as I can so everyone can get up to date and new watchers aren't fooled by outdated information (for good or for bad). I won't lie, like goat said, quite a few features and stuff fell victim to a large pair of content-scissors, but the heart of the project didn't change :)
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby ASI1 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 am

ah I was just messing with yay just trying liven the mood but in all seriousness the new post is the best corse also what will the new post be called ?
ASI1

Postby littleredrabbit » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 am

Full moon love: a heart journey unless the name of the game has changed
littleredrabbit

Postby Red.Sheer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:57 am

littleredrabbit Wrote:Full moon love: a heart journey unless the name of the game has changed

That's right :) Although even if we change that I'm sure you guys will recognize the new thread :)
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby littleredrabbit » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Happy 4th of July to all
littleredrabbit

Postby goat » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Except our British friends... To them I give a heart felt condolence... It was a beautiful colony once :P
goat

Postby Anonymouse » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Don't feel bad for us, we left you with the rednecks and the fundamentalists. We don't want you back ;)
Anonymouse

Postby goat » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm

...yeah, we sort of trashed the place <_<
goat

Postby ASI1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:10 am

so what the news gout
ASI1

Postby littleredrabbit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:17 am

Gout.........you need to lay off the rich foods goat :3

But all joking aside how are things going is has bin some time since we have heard from the team and I'm just wondering if all is well?

p.s it is a bitch to get a signal on my phone up in the mountains
littleredrabbit

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects