Corta's Flash Edits - Exclusive Supporter Bootleg [25/Oct]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta's Flash Edits

Postby corta » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:28 pm

palandus Wrote:How goes the Samus Clixspoxing game, Corta? Haven't seen any updates on it for a while, either here or on the Patreon.

I forgot to mention it here. whups.. :?
the new beta just went up the other day.

clixSamHeader.jpg

early access is open here. public release next week :D

Hugh mann Wrote:Found a bug in FYC; Doing anal with a character that has a back accessory and choosing to pull out and cum causes it to start cycling through all the back accessories.

thanks. I've made a note and I'll check it out when this next batch of characters is done
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby corta » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:39 pm

latest bootleg just went public -- get it for FREE here!
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - Clixsposing Samus FREE [23rd Feb]

Postby Hugh mann » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:41 pm

Went bug hunting in Clixsposing Samus; Here's what i found.

The reticule is behind the bombs and missiles.

In the tentacle blowjob, part of the tentacle is visible over her neck.

The cum around her mouth briefly disappears when her head changes position.

The cum around her pussy disappears.

You can do the tentacle rub while she is in full armour.

And, uh... little sidenote; You might want to rethink the controls for the sex scenes because, well, if i have one hand on the mouse and one hand on the uh... joystick...
i have no hands left to hold the tissue. :oops:
Hugh mann

Postby corta » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:05 pm

Hugh mann Wrote:Went bug hunting in Clixsposing Samus; Here's what i found.
The reticule is behind the bombs and missiles.
In the tentacle blowjob, part of the tentacle is visible over her neck.
The cum around her mouth briefly disappears when her head changes position.
The cum around her pussy disappears.
You can do the tentacle rub while she is in full armour.
And, uh... little sidenote; You might want to rethink the controls for the sex scenes because, well, if i have one hand on the mouse and one hand on the uh... joystick...
i have no hands left to hold the tissue. :oops:

thanks for all that :)
aimer is now forced on top. (which -should- have been real simple, but somehow breaks everything.) it works now, but weird invisible cloned symbols might lag the game after a few rounds ... I dunno.
tentacle-neck seam patched up, good find. default costume covered it up in build mode, so I wouldnt have caught that..
havent tested much, but I've tidied up some things and hopefully mess wont reset itself anymore.
armored rub was an old design choice (that'll be fixed) before, you could 'engage' at any time before, but the timer wouldnt start counting down until you actually did something, meaning you'd lock the game if you got there too early.
(now it's a grace-timer to give you a few free seconds to choose, so I dont need to force a do-all pose any more.) oh, and I've re-added the state checks for when the engage button pops up too
good call at the end. I'll be working on some one-click controls for gallery mode

should all be there in the next update ..whenever that is..
corta

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:38 pm

I carefully looked for the ending and... boy it was hilarious when I found it.

This is not the tentacles-slave ending as yet.

But over on the right there is a very peculiar symbol... ...
Lucky777

Postby palandus » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:30 am

@Lucky777; How did you unlock the ending?

I worked hard for a while, and managed to unlock the gallery. However, I did not notice any weird symbol at the main menu, during gameplay or during the gallery that might trigger an ending. Moving the mouse around the scene didn't find any buttons or anything of the sort.

So could you enlighten me on how you managed it?
palandus

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:09 am

Basically, when you engage during gameplay, over on the right hand side of the screen your mouse changes into a different symbol.

Not the green hand for metroids, the pink hand for pleasuring Samus, or the tentacle symbol for tentacles.

It's an entirely different symbol, when you have the mouse out further to the right-hand side of the screen, and holding click through that scene goes to the ending.
Lucky777

Postby corta » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:36 am

Lucky777 Wrote:It's an entirely different symbol

whups, that aint intended.. :?
thats where the button goes when it's unlocked. the sprite was -meant- to be blank so you couldnt click ... but I must have forgotten when it came to updating the button hits

have fun while you can, that holes gonna get patched up next beta.
corta

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:32 pm

...The fuck?

So there's supposed to be some OTHER way to trigger it?

Hell if I can figure out what it is.
Lucky777

Postby kingofbrocoli » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:57 am

Anybody know what happened with that whim thing? It was announced like a year back I believe. was really hyped for that one.
kingofbrocoli

Postby corta » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:So there's supposed to be some OTHER way to trigger it?

yeah, but dont worry. I'll make it more obvious and leave some hints in the gallery too
..hopefully that goes over well, I'm kinda worried how many people only found the cheat way and'll report it as broken :\

kingofbrocoli Wrote:Anybody know what happened with that whim thing? It was announced like a year back I believe. was really hyped for that one.

yeah, I'm excited too.. but I aint done suffering for my mistakes yet.
I was meant to be working on that, and made a stop-off with the samus bootleg, which naturally went over-budget (and I'm really working on not falling into the 'feature bloat' trap every time ... honest)
plan was about ~2 months-ish, but with fyc and the paypal quickie on-top, it's been quite a while..

aint all bad though, because I've learned new stuff along the way and I'm sure the games gonna be all the better for it.
plus, yeah.. I'm trying to keep my promises now
corta

Postby corta » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:50 pm

the new clixposing samus game is now in early access.
supporters can grab a copy right now, and the public release will be next week for everyone else ~

clixSamHeader.jpg

Slippy slimey tentacles galore - the new endscene is here!

but thats not all. lazy-mode has been activated and now poses keep playing until you move - so no more holding down forever. rejoice!
the gallery has some new features too. theres now an 'all' button to quickly toggle armor. 'bad' poses will now auto-strip if you're wearing too much, and I've included the face-maker for anyone whos picky about expressions.

also fixes to: bonus scene's hitbox could be clicked before it was unlocked, the stripping on kit's hands glitching out, poses acting strange if you move onto another button mid-scene, unlocked endings not saving sometimes, aimer spawning underneath sam's bombs, tentacle clipping on single throat scene, mess layers flickering on first-cum, no more shootable spunk, rub now needs a stripped codpiece and the 'engage' button now hides itself if you havent stripped enough for any poses.

Thanks again to the proud supporters of this project:
    Svv4T
    Alloy101010
    InfamousTA
    Stingbourne
    Silas Dasgupta
    NoxCero117
    Kuma
    Spraycaninabox
    Waldschrat
    Bleed Red
    Luis lopez
    Duels53
    Ryder
    Daniol
    hobbes
    Daniel Macherey
    Jayson Vazquez
    SMX225
corta

Postby corta » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:08 pm

games gone free.
you can play it right here! :P
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - Clixsposing Samus FREE [27/Apr]

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:42 am

The new scene was pleasant but for some reason the game ran like absolute ass.

I checked the previous versions and they were their usual smooth-as-butter selves.

*shrugs*

Also I still have no idea whatsoever how we are supposed to acquire the megaman ending legitimately.

Regardless, it and the tentacle scene are nice.
Lucky777

Postby corta » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:07 am

Lucky777 Wrote:for some reason the game ran like absolute ass.

ooooh, right. good eye, but not quite
its just something I forgot to mention in the patch notes..

I normalized the frame rate. GSp's clix samus ran at 30 while kitraandra was set at 20.
my whole bootleg was running both at the max of 30, so I leveled it to 25 to make the shooter section a bit easier and make the animations look less floaty.

Lucky777 Wrote:Also I still have no idea whatsoever how we are supposed to acquire the megaman ending legitimately.

be observant. look out for something mega-mannish. :P
corta

Postby zeldafreak1 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:37 am

corta Wrote:be observant. look out for something mega-mannish. :P

Mousing over something turns into the 8bit Etank. Good secret
zeldafreak1

Postby Hugh mann » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 am

The tentacle scene pleases me.

Anyway, found some bugs.

If you end a scene prematurely, or trigger the cumshot by moving the mouse, the area that was in use appears to briefly display the wrong costume/skin (e.g. Dark Samus will have normal colored tits before the metroid cums on them) it seems to happen with every scene except the tentacle rub and boob squeeze. (Anal scene shows the wrong color pussy during the cumshot, I guess that's technically an exception)

The Megaman ending can be unlocked by clicking the spot before you have done the thing that makes the thing turn into a thing...

Playing the Mega Man animation causes the tentacles holding Samus' arms to disappear until the game is relaunched.

Samus' helmet disappears during the Mega Man scene.

Shots seem to get stuck on the screen. (At least I think that's what's happening) Sometimes Samus will just take a fuck-ton of damage when she is on a random part of the screen, and sometimes what seems to be a projectile sprite will get stuck somewhere on the screen. I assume those are related.
Hugh mann

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Maybe it's a problem specific to my computer or some shit, because I don't think that MASSIVE DOWNARDS CRASH in performance was just 5 frames per second...
Lucky777

Postby Hugh mann » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:37 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Maybe it's a problem specific to my computer or some shit, because I don't think that MASSIVE DOWNARDS CRASH in performance was just 5 frames per second...

I just compared this version to the last one, and you are absolutely correct, this version is a laggy mess in comparison.

Also one more bug: The hair barrettes of the red and blue lingerie costumes are visible while her helmet is on.
Hugh mann

Postby corta » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:39 am

Hugh mann Wrote:The tentacle scene pleases me.

:D

Hugh mann Wrote:If you end a scene prematurely, or trigger the cumshot by moving the mouse, the area that was in use appears to briefly display the wrong costume/skin (e.g. Dark Samus will have normal colored tits before the metroid cums on them) it seems to happen with every scene except the tentacle rub and boob squeeze. (Anal scene shows the wrong color pussy during the cumshot, I guess that's technically an exception)

if it's for a single frame, then it's probably the script just lagging.
but if it stays like that for a while then it isnt firing right..
I'll look into it, but more info would really help

Hugh mann Wrote:Playing the Mega Man animation causes the tentacles holding Samus' arms to disappear until the game is relaunched.

oh, never noticed that they were skipped in the reset. good find

Hugh mann Wrote:The Megaman ending can be unlocked by clicking the spot before you have done the thing that makes the thing turn into a thing...

hmm.. thought I coded that out, but yeah.. guess I didnt test enough. thanks

Hugh mann Wrote:Samus' helmet disappears during the Mega Man scene.

known. and it's more of a work-around.
.. basically, I didnt wanna draw a whole new set of helmets for the side-view and adding an alt-animation would have caused some issues with the kit game framework.
so, I just force-break the helmet when you reach that stage. or else you get some weird half/half visual glitches

you're the first one to notice tho :P

Hugh mann Wrote:Shots seem to get stuck on the screen. (At least I think that's what's happening) Sometimes Samus will just take a fuck-ton of damage when she is on a random part of the screen, and sometimes what seems to be a projectile sprite will get stuck somewhere on the screen. I assume those are related.

Lucky777 Wrote:Maybe it's a problem specific to my computer or some shit, because I don't think that MASSIVE DOWNARDS CRASH in performance was just 5 frames per second...

Hugh mann Wrote:I just compared this version to the last one, and you are absolutely correct, this version is a laggy mess in comparison.

all related. it'll be the 'new' bullet code. and yeah, it's a lot more obvious in the exported versions than the dev-window inside flash, even with my set-up. :|

so for whatever reason, flash absolutely refused to let me put the spawns between the UI and the game, so I had to rig something dumb where the bullet spawns and then swaps depths with the whole hud.
and anything else would ignore all the depths I'd set and somehow spawn multiple copies of random sprites, even duping your gun which isnt spawned with code at all.
I use swapDepth() plenty, and I've never had to do anything drastic like that ever before.

honestly, it might be more like a glitch than anything else.. I might just have to unmake all of it :cry:

Hugh mann Wrote:Also one more bug: The hair barrettes of the red and blue lingerie costumes are visible while her helmet is on.

gah! now, I know I fixed that one before.. but I probably lost it when I did that roll-back.. :(
tah.
corta

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects