Corta's Flash Edits - Exclusive Supporter Bootleg [25/Oct]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.7 thread teaser [16th Mar]

Postby KiWolfGirl » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:14 am

Some beast guys would definitely tickle my fancy places >:)
KiWolfGirl

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.7 thread teaser [16th Mar]

Postby dalamar Aaefe » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:04 am

I would love a nipple size changer and love the idea of it! please do it corta! :DDDDD
dalamar Aaefe
Newly Registered

Re: Corta's Flash Edits

Postby corta » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:54 pm

New stuff.. hmm..
a whole bunch of 'under the hood' stuff happening, but not much to really show off..

so, here's something I forgot to show earlier.

Sona modeling the new mess layers for the upcoming scenes.
FYC 1.7 sona.jpg

and here's something you might like..
FYC 1.7 orgytester.jpg

an old idea that I've been holding onto for a while.
it looks horrible with the current male model, I know.. and that's why it's been a no-show.. but I've been thinking.. "what if I used something else?"
top idea I've had was creep wave minions, but it could easily be yordle snap trap or poro-snax .
*shrug* just an idea that I might bring back from the dead, sometime.
..it looks kinda hot, right?

oh yeah, also unused thigh cum layers.. still not sure if they're right for the footbob scenes.

dalamar Aaefe Wrote:I would love a nipple size changer and love the idea of it! please do it corta! :DDDDD

alright, nipple people.. I can give you different sizes by scaling the whole sprite.
I'm not making edits for length, areola and light/dark tones for everything.

still worth bothering?

KiWolfGirl Wrote:Some beast guys would definitely tickle my fancy places >:)

before first reading that, I'd just finished making a cho'gath.. then I slapped myself for forgetting warwick.
one knot for you. ;)

Code: Select All Code
from the other thread.

hotpredator Wrote:I'm willing to pay monthly like patreon to help this project to move forward

workin' for the internet -- the dream job. :D
..I've always wanted to think I was above e-begging, but I'd sure be happy if I could actually take holidays. :?

I'm open to the idea, sure.. but I dont think I'm ready to take the plunge, just yet.
I mean, I hardly get comments.. I can't imagine I'd get very far. :|
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby KiWolfGirl » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:53 am

corta Wrote:
KiWolfGirl Wrote:Some beast guys would definitely tickle my fancy places >:)

before first reading that, I'd just finished making a cho'gath.. then I slapped myself for forgetting warwick.
one knot for you. ;)

:o :o :o :o :o
KiWolfGirl

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.7 thread teaser [21st Mar]

Postby stz223 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:27 am

Looks great so far!

I wonder what is going to happen with girls like Soraka, Kindred or Shyvana - are you going to create custom models for them?
stz223
Newly Registered

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.7 thread teaser [21st Mar]

Postby OPLxx » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:01 pm

I think you should definitely have some sort of funding going on! To make people want to give you their $$$ for a free game you could try adding bonuses. For example, anyone who donates a certain amount of money could get an early release of a new update, or maybe have a look at some of the things you've been working on before anyone else. Just an idea, I'd be mroe than happy to donate to try and help you :)
The update looks amazing so far, looks like it's going to be the biggest one yet! And I thought I read somewhere about you maybe doing a 1.6.5 version as 1.7 may take a long time to fully complete? Is this still the case or are we waiting on 1.7?
Great work as always :D
OPLxx
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 pm

full (half) preview uploaded. :lol:

<== get a taste of the new stuff on the front page!

UPDATE: I'VE FINALLY SOLD OUT.
my patreon has just gone live, now let's see them fat stacks e' mone.

oh.. hi, ren.

OPLxx Wrote:you could try adding bonuses. For example, anyone who donates a certain amount of money could get an early release of a new update

'early release' bonuses are a sham.
intentionally knee-capping your fans unless they cough up the sheckels is an awful thing to do.

unless there's a reason to restrict something to just one person, then you're just making everyone else wait for no reason.
an das wong. >:c

OPLxx Wrote:For example, anyone who donates a certain amount of money could ... have a look at some of the things you've been working on

EVERYONE should get to see.
I'll take "for the masses" over "VIP club" any day.
but .. I've got a hunch that I'll get nothing when everythings free .. :\

muh ethics. :cry:

OPLxx Wrote:And I thought I read somewhere about you maybe doing a 1.6.5 version as 1.7 may take a long time to fully complete? Is this still the case or are we waiting on 1.7?

footjob anims shouldnt take that long, anymore.
I'mma use the same mess layers as the rubbing scene.. 'cause I've fallen out of love with the 'thigh' mess layers. and the feet are too awkward to have the 'toe painting' that some of you were hoping for. :|
so, I've just got to make (4 speeds x 3 variations) things.. then it's done!

'l take a week, probably.
maybe less with the long weekend.

stz223 Wrote:I wonder what is going to happen with girls like Soraka, Kindred or Shyvana - are you going to create custom models for them?

raka gets skin-runes like nid and the hooves would extend from the shins and hide the feet.
kindred.. uhh.. fuzzy clothes?
and shyv would just be a new skin colour.

I'm getting pretty good at planning ahead for this kind of stuff. all the systems I need (for characters) are already made.
main thing is finding a good face pic to trace.

OPLxx Wrote:Great work as always :D

OPLxx Wrote:I'd be mroe than happy to donate to try and help you :)

stz223 Wrote:Looks great so far!

KiWolfGirl Wrote: :o :o :o :o :o

;)
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.6.5 release [25th Mar]

Postby Shadow0517 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:24 am

It's Amazing!! Nice Work!! :o :o :D :D
Shadow0517
Newly Registered

Postby OPLxx » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Really amazing work!
You are one of the best content creators ever, simply because you don't ask for anything in return. Even though you could.
I love the footjob teaser in the half release, I think that was an amazing idea. I especially like the new 'rubbing' fuck.
As I was playing around with the new release I had an idea and I think it could be easy for you to make as you already have 98% of the work already done. Do you think you could add option that when we're fucking them normally, we could choose to cum inside or outside of them? You wouldn't have to animate a whole new scene as such as you've already done the cumming outside part. If not, no worries just an idea.
As I said previously, I'd be more than happy to donate to help out and I will be doing so.
Thanks for the amazing stuff and can't wait for 1.7 :)
OPLxx
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:59 am

Woo, first e-buck - I'm a professional!

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

PatreonMini.swf [ 123.35 KiB | Viewed 2073 times ]

OPLxx Wrote:Really amazing work!
You are one of the best content creators ever, simply because you don't ask for anything in return. Even though you could.

I do, now. gimme gimme! :lol:

OPLxx Wrote:Do you think you could add option that when we're fucking them normally, we could choose to cum inside or outside of them? You wouldn't have to animate a whole new scene as such as you've already done the cumming outside part.

ooh. OOH!
there's been an invisible button right next to the cum button since first edit that was planned for exactly that. AND I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT.

I can do it!

Shadow0517 Wrote:It's Amazing!! Nice Work!! :o :o :D :D

d'awwh. ;)
corta

Postby thedoubleyew » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:26 am

This is amazing. Haven't found anything this awesome in a long time. Corta you're doing some great work here and the new updates look hot.

Just as an aside, will we ever see a futa option for the girls(no-balls option too)?
thedoubleyew
Newly Registered

Postby slr819 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:53 am

nice work! it was kind of a long wait but totally worth it.
i wanted to point out a few things. first of all, Sona looks great! and part of that is due to the improvement of the large boobs. thanks!
the rubbing part, and also the unreleased stuff teased here, are all awesome. i would love to try them out. :D
there were also a few things that i came here to say but they were already mentioned by others: one of them is the button to choose if you want to cum inside or outside. obviously, some things need to be fixed. i think the new belly cum can't be cleaned up by the sponge(?) tool. is it just me or does everyone else see this? and i think there is something wrong with the Fiora nipples. not that big of an issue but still i thought i should mention. one more thing, although this is more of a personal opinion, i think you should default the pubic hair to off. because even tho its a good thing to add to the game, most of the people would want to remove them, so it would be more convenient for them if the pubes are off by default. i don't know that's just my opinion.
anyway thanks for this update and thanks for answering the comments and thanks for all your effort. to be honest i would support you on Patreon any day, but unfortunately that is not possible in my country (stupid politics). sorry if i'm just demanding but not helping :oops: , if there's anything else i can do just tell me :D
P.S. lol Nami wtf? needs a little more work, but if you can make Nami, you can sure make Cass work too, right? love you ;)
slr819

Postby corta » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:17 pm

slr819 Wrote:i think the new belly cum can't be cleaned up by the sponge(?) tool.

Yep. I forgot to add the new code in..
fixed!

slr819 Wrote:something wrong with the Fiora nipples.

my old code was a bit messy, but it works again. ;)

## edit
while investigating I noticed that coloured nipples didnt change with bust size. fixed that too.

slr819 Wrote: i think you should default the pubic hair to off. because even tho its a good thing to add to the game, most of the people would want to remove them, so it would be more convenient for them if the pubes are off by default. i don't know that's just my opinion.

I know what to do.
the real problem is that shaving takes far too many clicks.
I could make a simple hider like I did for accessories, but I've got a better idea.

default stays how it is, but first click of the mini hair button toggles off, then cycles through.
no clutter and nobody misses out. :)

slr819 Wrote:sorry if i'm just demanding but not helping :oops: , if there's anything else i can do just tell me :D

bug reports are good, it helps me make things better.
I need help from you guys to spot all the stuff I've glossed over .. even when I pouring hours into this lil thing. :?

slr819 Wrote:you can sure make Cass work too, right? love you ;)

whenever a good trace for her head comes up, sure.
couldnt decide on new or old cass, either.

slr819 Wrote:to be honest i would support you on Patreon any day, but unfortunately that is not possible in my country (stupid politics). sorry if i'm just demanding but not helping :oops: , if there's anything else i can do just tell me :D

you bumped the thread and told me how to make the game better -- you got me more eyes and a better product.
you're doing fine ;)

thedoubleyew Wrote:This is amazing. Haven't found anything this awesome in a long time. Corta you're doing some great work here and the new updates look hot.

woo

thedoubleyew Wrote:Just as an aside, will we ever see a futa option for the girls(no-balls option too)?

ew.
not a fetish I've got/know -that- much about, but.. I'm sure I'll cave in if I get bombarded with requests, like the feet thing..
I mean.. you just want it there.. flopping around? or are you expecting it to do stuff?
plus balls are gross.. c'mon lads! :oops:
corta

Postby Shadow0517 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:14 pm

I'd like to see futa options too. I like the idea. :oops:
Shadow0517
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Hey man, if there's a cock it's gotta cum, it can't just be flopping around.

Personally I prefer futa without balls, but I guess it's not bad to have the option.

Also, hey, make some swarm or splatformer already : o
Lucky777

Postby napala » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:28 am

I don't really want to talk about something unrelated to this thread, but I agree with Lucky about your other game.

The Splatformer is what brought me to this forum ^^

But hey, you gotta work in what you are interested and brings interest from the public.
Keep up the good work :D
napala

Postby stz223 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 am

Nice update, can't wait for 1.7 and more grills.
stz223
Newly Registered

Postby Nelom » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm

hope that in 1.7 you will add some shared clothes for all girls like stockings, etc

Diana have no clothes ;_; damn even simple black stockings would make her look better
Nelom

Postby billiglob » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:49 am

Glad to see you're moving up in the world Corta, and getting some followers. Why is that you may wonder? It's cause you're awesome. :P
billiglob

Postby thedoubleyew » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:23 am

corta Wrote:
thedoubleyew Wrote:Just as an aside, will we ever see a futa option for the girls(no-balls option too)?

ew.
not a fetish I've got/know -that- much about, but.. I'm sure I'll cave in if I get bombarded with requests, like the feet thing..
I mean.. you just want it there.. flopping around? or are you expecting it to do stuff?
plus balls are gross.. c'mon lads! :oops:

Id prefer no balls too myself. Most people seem to prefer nads for some reason but I see no reason to put them in the first place, as you said theyre gross. If there was a dick there it would be convenient to get them to cum all over their own boobs, maybe left one with first jizz then right one after.
thedoubleyew
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects