Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.45 (Jan 8/18)

Postby Throwaway777 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:13 pm

HI Ivan, I absolutely love this game. Have been following it for a long time since I found it on a certain website with the acronym "WPG".

I have a small request, and I hope you would be able to consider this request from an eager fan. There is one certain animation that towers over all the others and is one of my absolute favorites. That one pose is "Teasing my pussy, don't slip". It has such an amazing arousal factor due to how the toad can "accidentally" take her virginity(which sounds quite realistic, to be honest) and I was hoping that you could add more of these. You already have some awesome tease frames in place, all that's needed is to push it a little further. E.g the position where the toad is "massaging" her from behind, etc.

In my opinion, adding a simple thing like a tease frame that forces entry after 4 seconds would be such a small but amazing addition. I hope you can take the time to consider this as I too would love to see Peach's Untold Tale become even more perfect than it already is.

Thank you for reading.
Throwaway777
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Blargh almost finishing up 'Prison' scene with Mouser.
I am almost finishing up 'Yoshi berry scene'.
I also improved the idea of how the 'Pay for Services' could work below (main idea by TripFlip)!

The princess would check a 'cardboard' in the wall: 'The hottest girls for the right price (Click for details)'. Next to that cardboard, a small wooden 'clothes changer' would be present. If we select YES to the carboard, she will argue about it. 'Me, acting like a prostitute? No way!'. If she is already a nymph, she would say: 'Oooh, making me do 'services'...this is making me wet...' Then a question comes up asking "Whore yourself out?" 1) Yes, 2) No. Then a random creature comes out (from whatever list of creatures you want to have as an option). If these are unique animations for the prostitution action, then there probably wouldn't be many. When the creature APPEAR (STOPPED/STANDING UP/BREATHING), Peach says something like "Hey, there, cutey. Looking for some fun?" 1) Handjob (5 coins), 2) Boobjob (5 coins), 3) Blowjob (5 coins), 4) Anal Sex (10 coins), 5) Vaginal Sex (10 coins). Then the scene runs until cumming. The creatures then collapses. If it's in Toad Town or Club 69, then maybe in the restroom there's a sign on the wall saying "Coins for a good time" and a clothes changer next to it. If it's on a street corner in the back alley of Delfino Beach (maybe near Club 69), then maybe have a sign on the edge of a wall next to the street corner saying "Your lady of the night." and a sign below that saying "The mistress is in." and a clothes changer next to that. In that case, maybe when the player selects 'Yes' on the "Whore yourself out?" question, Peach gets into a sexy street walker pose while the random creature approaches. There is a possibility of RANDOM occurrence of GANGBANG of those creatures, without showing 'Hey, there, cutey. Looking for some f..... WHAA?' then pressing ENTER would come. In the end, she will earn more coins."
Zatheus Wrote:Is there anyway to know where am I missing blueprints? I've read that in the beginning of the stage is highlighted but I see nothing different from any other stage in the initial image.

Which initial image? When you are loading the level (level screen, with black background), you see the blueprint in the level. When you get that blueprint, it's supposed that image wont appear again if you reload the level. Is the problem that blueprint image still appearing in the level loading screen?

idkdude Wrote:Can we like be a hooker or prostutie maybe some jobs and more sex content plz

There will be a scene (that was expected to be done months ago), where Peach sell herself for services in the bar. She could go there and earn coins that way. More info above.

kevinov Wrote:Can you please add a sissy/trap princess? that'd be really amazing!!! loving the game so far <3

It's planned for her to have a dick :oops: (a futa option), but I wont come with new scenes where she can use her new dick until weeks or months after this is released. Thats because I need to 'finish those damn levels of world8' :/

chrisx Wrote:out of curiosity how many diary pages have been put in the game so far, ive found 17, no snake diary entry, but up to daisy last, was hoping up to the end of world 3 would have been updated so far, but w/e just keep up the awesome work its a big game so plenty of patients to spare for waiting :) also can some1 post a simple chart or w/e of which stage each blueprint is in, a small guide of where to get each 1 would b a bonus :D i only have 5 after going thru world 1 and 2 and 3 and im sure i saw at the start of a lvl a blueprint showing 1 was in that stage but i just visited each stage in each world 1-3 and b4 the stage began no blueprint was there to tell me which stage had a blueprint still in it :(

Hello there! Glad you like the game! For your diary question, it's below (SPOILER!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

There are 20 total so far. No Cobrat/snake story yet (I need someone to write it).
//TOADSWORTH SCENE 1 (TALKING IN THE STAIRWAY)
//GOOMBA SCENE 1
//OSAMA (old king) when she falls right onto his body)
//WHEN SHE IS KEPT IN A PRISON FOR THE FIRST TIME
//OSAMA (old king) SCENE 1
//KOOPA (TURTLE) SCENE 1
//VIRGINITY LOST
//BOO SCENE 1
//SHYGUY SCENE 1
//WHEN BECOMING A SLUT/NYMPH
//BOBOMB SCENE 1
//DAISY - After going to bed (after pressing any of the dialogue numbers)
//BLOOPER - SCENE 1
//POKEY - SCENE 1
//PIRANHA PLANT - SCENE 1
//WIGGLER SCENE 1
//CHOMP SCENE 1
//WRENCH GUY SCENE 1
//INTRO (before trying to lose her virginity with Mario)
//PREGNANT

As for the blueprints, as said above, when you enter in a given level (say, 1-2), it appears when the level is loading (in the right area), so you know there is a blueprint there.

Fuaan Wrote:Wish there was a ponytail feature on peach PS as well

I'll check with TripFlip if it's possible.

Flowtato Wrote:Are there any plans for Vivian in this game?

There are! I want just to make one more Ghost Level so I can put her in.

sexxy117 Wrote:what is the difference between hard mode and normal mode?

Already answered in my PUT site here!

I'll answer Metaro later. Thank's for your ideas, I'll check!

Kisiel Wrote:How the futa Peach is going to work? After she drink something she will grow a dick and have it continuously to death? Or is this gonna be for a certain time? And when it will be available?

It was planned to be available in 2017, but now I plan adding it in 2018 (where exactly? I cant predict, but I want to add it before july).
Well, so far, I planned to add it as an ON/OFF option IF YOU FINISH the entire game first, then press 'keep playing'. Just like we do when we finish up Mario Bros 1 and we restart a tougher game, but in this case, you can enable futa dick this time. Other than that, she could get a dick if:
- The princess 'calls Kamek', which can come with a flying animation on her in her castle and put a dick on her, and now she is even more embarassed when naked ;)! This dick will be with her until losing a life
- If she gets a poisoned/wrong potion (those she can drink when grabbing veggies). I still needs to make that potion as you can only grab some veggies from the land. Also, she can get a wrong potion in the concotionator room in X-naut lab level. Then this dick will be with her until losing a life.
- Paying Merluvlee. This time, you might be able to have a dick for the rest of the game, until paying him again to lose it altogether.

Luminal Wrote:sorry, when I can get the EXE version of the game, the link say what the user account was locked, someones can say me please

UPDATE: DONE! I updated the link => EXE version (zipped Windows .EXE VERSION - virus free) HERE (UPDATED 25th February 2018) - If any problem, just to my GITHUB site HERE!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby kyle690011 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:13 am

GOOD IDEAS!! UM WHEN IS THERE GONNA BE ONE FOR CHROME ALL I HAVE IS A CHROME NETBOOK. OH AND 1 IDEA I HAD WAS TO ( WHEN PEACH IS IN PRISON) DAISY OR ROSALINA SHOW UP AND OFFER THEMSELVES TO BOWSER FOR HER FREEDOM YOU THE USER CAN PICK OPTIONS(HAND JOB BLOW ETC.) IF HES HAPPY HE LETS HER GO BUT IF UNHAPPY SOMETHING ELSE MUST BE DONE. JUST AN IDEA THOUGH AND A CHANCE TO GET MORE GIRLS INTO THE GAME
kyle690011
Newly Registered

Postby TheLegend27 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi bro, you should do some scat scenes (like the fart ones) and you probably get a lot more patroning, btw, when are gonna finish the futa feature and the ass growing option?

You do a nice work, keep on!
TheLegend27
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:54 am

"Pay as Services scene" done.
Now I am testing it.

kyle690011 Wrote:GOOD IDEAS!! UM WHEN IS THERE GONNA BE ONE FOR CHROME ALL I HAVE IS A CHROME NETBOOK. OH AND 1 IDEA I HAD WAS TO ( WHEN PEACH IS IN PRISON) DAISY OR ROSALINA SHOW UP AND OFFER THEMSELVES TO BOWSER FOR HER FREEDOM YOU THE USER CAN PICK OPTIONS(HAND JOB BLOW ETC.) IF HES HAPPY HE LETS HER GO BUT IF UNHAPPY SOMETHING ELSE MUST BE DONE. JUST AN IDEA THOUGH AND A CHANCE TO GET MORE GIRLS INTO THE GAME

The game uses Flash. I know Chrome and certain other browsers want to block Flash apps, so you have to unblock them or get an older version (or another browser. Even irfanview, a graphic viewer, can execute Flash apps and games).
Nice idea of giving the other princesses for Bowser to taste and check if Peach can go untouched. I dont know if I'll have time to put it before finishing the rest of the levels, but I'll consider it. However we should see Rosalina scenes before that.

TheLegend27 Wrote:Hi bro, you should do some scat scenes (like the fart ones) and you probably get a lot more patroning, btw, when are gonna finish the futa feature and the ass growing option?
You do a nice work, keep on!

Thank you for the feedback, I try my most to make quality games and levels.
Unfortunatelly 'poo/scat' is not going to be made by me. However, I just can't say 'never' as people use to recreate games or extend other games to add more content. So someone else can make it for other Peach games. The feasible way to add those kind of content was to create another version of the game, as 'ON/OFF' option is not a good idea. Since I follow the same Playshapes trend (since 2011), I want to keep the boat going.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Zatheus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Zatheus Wrote:Is there anyway to know where am I missing blueprints? I've read that in the beginning of the stage is highlighted but I see nothing different from any other stage in the initial image.

Which initial image? When you are loading the level (level screen, with black background), you see the blueprint in the level. When you get that blueprint, it's supposed that image wont appear again if you reload the level. Is the problem that blueprint image still appearing in the level loading screen?

I have gotten 7 blueprints, I understand there are more than that, but I manually tried every single lvl and the loading screens (that's what I meant with initial image) never showed me a blueprint to be found in any level. So I was wondering if it was working or not.
Zatheus

Postby Samus85aran » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:38 am

hi Ivan, grettings :mrgreen: i have a question or suggestion

There are some sex scene where didn't appear the internal cum shots, this is intencionl ?

In this line, it would be nice to see like where are doble prenetation doble internal cum shots, Could you thinks it's possible ?

In future will see internal cum shots in mouth or pharynx ? it is affirmative you could implement in sex where are three enemy fucking you know, oral, vaginal and anal.

And for last one, could princess peach drip semen when she has a of cum inside ?
Samus85aran

Postby metaro » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Hey Ivan, any opinion about my endings suggestion?
metaro

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.46 (Feb 24/18)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Finally!
Update 3.46 (24th February 2018)

- NEW scene: Mouser in the prison by Blargh! To see it, you have to lose all your lives two times (so, two 'game overs'). If you keep having 'game overs', Bowser or Bowser Jr will appear there later, then Mouser might reappear in the future. Right in the second gameover, you will lose your virginity if any, so beware!
- NEW scene: 'The princess getting paid for slutty services' made by me. This scene is triggered when you find a screen (a wooden clothing changer) in the bars and in certain outside areas of Delfino land. If you're a nymph, you can activate this scene, where you can select which service you will be doing (handjob, boobjob, blowjob, vaginal sex and anal sex). A random creature will then appear to fulfill his desires. Each one will give a certain amount of coins. Be careful, though. In certain times, a creature could be so 'thirsty' they would do a gangbang (but you'll certain earn more coins!)
- Rule change: now you will only get the achievement 'Gangbanged in the prison' if Mouser gangbang scene, goomba gangbang scene and Koopa gangbang scene are executed in the prison, so, many gameovers are needed to unlock it.
- Rule change: Monty moles wont appear in the prison anymore. That's because there isnt a proper gangbang scene, and even if so, the prison achievement art would be even harder to get from many gangbang creatures.
- Rule change: Creatures that open the door in the prison will do a 'gangbang scene' if the princess touches them.
- XML i18n: new editable text (Drink billboard and 'The hottest girls for the right place' billboard)
- Glitch Fix: "Quick Warp to an Active Level" was showing "Quick Warp to an Active" only, in the load game screen.
- Glitch Fix: "ERROR in XML" when interacting with the green house near Blacksmith house in Toad Town.
- Glitch Fix: Blueprints not being shown in 'level change screen' anymore (Tech info: wrong 'visible/invisible dup code)
- Glitch Fix: The nymph Princess was asking to remove her clothes even if she isnt able to walk, like in the new 'paying for slutty services' above.
- Glitch Fix: When the princess is nymph and with a chainball in the prison, sometimes she shows her butt to us (butt dance) without the chainball.
- Other small glitches, like certain shyguys not checking if the princess allows Anal sex or not.

=> EXE version (zipped Windows .EXE VERSION - virus free) already updated in Page 1 of this thread and HERE (UPDATED 25th February 2018) - If any problem, just to my GITHUB site HERE!

ALSO, CZECH language now supported! (For those who want to translate it in my github site!)

Zatheus Wrote:I have gotten 7 blueprints, I understand there are more than that, but I manually tried every single lvl and the loading screens (that's what I meant with initial image) never showed me a blueprint to be found in any level. So I was wondering if it was working or not.

I tested it here, and it was really NOT WORKING. FIXED IT om 3.46 version!

Samus85aran Wrote:hi Ivan, grettings :mrgreen: i have a question or suggestion
There are some sex scene where didn't appear the internal cum shots, this is intencional ?

No, it's just the fact I didnt have time to put those a way ago!

Samus85aran Wrote:In this line, it would be nice to see like where are doble prenetation doble internal cum shots, Could you thinks it's possible ?

It is! I just want to priorize ass sizes and other levels now.

Samus85aran Wrote:In future will see internal cum shots in mouth or pharynx ? it is affirmative you could implement in sex where are three enemy fucking you know, oral, vaginal and anal

Why not? Okay.

Samus85aran Wrote:And for last one, could princess peach drip semen when she has a of cum inside ?

Could you explain more? You say during the scene? (the ending scene, when creatures cum on her?) Or when she walks just after the scene happened? If the former, this works when she's horny, but I can make the drip work if she's standing up, walking, jumping, etc, provided she was cummed in the pussy or asshole recenly.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:06 pm

metaro Wrote:Hey Ivan, any opinion about my endings suggestion?

Sure, now I have time. Let's go!

metaro Wrote:The first one would be a "bad" ending. Peach finally find mario but she finds him fucking pauline or a random woman?
Peach feel betrayed, that's why she decides to join bowser's team. She would turn against the kingdom and rule next to bowser, having the koopaling and the world under her services and desires.
Requirement : fucking every koopaling and also bower and bowser jr.

Great idea! So the game runs like normal (fighting off baddies, having sex with others, then all the Koopalings, etc), until the Bowser Castle, when she finds Mario in a cage and she frees him.
After this, a small cut scene happens showing Mario fucking a random woman (let's say 'what he wants that day', not 'pure random'). Currently we have Peach, Rosalina, Daisy and Krystal available. So Mario would be fucking one of these, except the character. Then, the princess is shown in her castle (like the other endings happen), but with Bowser and the other Koopalings there. The Castle is now 'with joined forces'. Bad ending - The end.

metaro Wrote:The second would be the lesbian ending (sorry just love lesbian xD). Peach find mario and give her cherry to him. But she's not satisfied, during her trip she discovered a new feeling. She loves women. She leaves mario to his heroic life and go with pauline or an other princess, or maybe have many girlfriends for an orgy.
Requirement : fucking every female npc and avoid to turn into a real nymph, meaning she would have to avoid most male enemies

It could work! Then, instead of the above, another cut scene would happen (Peach fucking Mario in her bed, then fade out, then fade in with Peach flying the Blimp with another princess), then another cut scene with Peacn and another princess or a npc (random), then fade out, fade in with the Blimp flying far away during the evening, then Lesbian Ending - The End.

metaro Wrote:The good ending would simply be the virgin ending where mario is the first to get inside her ...

We already have it, actually. In the normal game so far, we have:

ENDING: 'PRINCESS DISCOVERING MORE SEX' (normal, that is, not virgin but not a whore either)
ENDING: 'PRINCESS AS OSAMA' S QUEEN' (the princess was impregnated by Osama)
ENDING: 'A VIRGIN PRINCESS WITH HER LOVER' (the princess remained virgin)
ENDING: 'DIRTY SLUT' (the princess as a slut)

We just dont have an 'unicque scene' for Mario. Those actually happens in the 'alternate endings' of SMB1, SMB2, SMB3, etc.
Of course we can have more endings, like your ideas say. Those are grea ideas, really! It goes right in MIM PUT theme.

metaro Wrote:The savior ending : Peach reach mario and saved the kingdom, she discovered she is strong and doesn't need mario to save her anymore. She is fighting alongside him sometimes to protect the world
Requirement : slay a number of enemies and every boss + being a virgin
Reward : A scene where peach slay enemies, she grabs goombas by their dick and throw them away, use her but attack from smash bros to an other goomba who creeped to fuck her, forcing him to lick her butt, and to humiliate him she gives him a standing footjob, to impose her dominance.

I need more ideas about that one, because people would just be sad or even annoyed by protecting the princess in order for her to be virgin until the end, just to see her 'strong as an amazon', a kind of 'feminist' (I am NOT comparing feminists, I am just saying what people remembers of feminists, they are generally independent of men). So this ending would work better if we use those 'killed enemy counters'. If more than 200, for example, this could trigger that ending (provided she is virgin!) and ir more than 300, it could trigger an achievement (Peach stomping creatures, while throwing a fireball to another one....). But this art wont have gore. It will just have creatures being popped up, or just 'sleeping' or 'being popped' (smoke graphics). It could have that cutscene above (Peach forcing a goomba to lick her butt) but NOT gore actions like 'pulling out his dick'.

metaro Wrote:The fetish ending : Peach save mario, and give him her body, well sorta. She perform her fetishes on him
Requirement : Turn into a nymph with the fetish
Reward : A scene where peach start a sensual strip to mario, and start fucking wth him. Once he is tired, she takes his cock, milk it and swallow the cum. Then, she said "oh tired already? but the fun has just began" And then a few frame of different positions (and soft fetish) until mario lays completely empty with peach saying "round 2 tomorrow morning my beloved, can't wait to drink your milk"

I got it. But this would be the last endings I would make, if I really can make it, because this is more complex and involves the 'fetish counter and scenes' we talked before. I would need to add even more scenes (e.g. a footjob scene for goomba, a footjob scene for koopa, a rimjob scene for those too...), and an 'ON/OFF' option (a kind of select you preferred fetish) in the options.

metaro Wrote:Lastly, more than a virgin ending, the unexperienced ending. Peach reach mario without any sex scene, not even a handjob or a flash.
Peach saves mario, but she's too shy to act, she is then teach by the most prude character so far, toadette. After her "training", a sexy strapon scene with blowjob handjob fingering, caressing etc (but no penetration) she is ready to go with mario but with the lack of practice, she puts the dick in her ass and then "aoutch". As would say illidan, she was not prepared. And it ends with the awaited penetration of her pussy.
Requirement : Obviously no scene at all for a big rewarding scene (longer than the other)

This works! It could be even more 'embarrassing': Toadsworth giving her sexual classes (like he does a bit in his bedroom), mixed with Toadette 'girls only' classes. But of course, those would be shown as cut scenes.

metaro Wrote:That's it, someday i will list all of my suggestions xD their is not that much but the first one was in 2015 (time flows)

Wow, 3 years ago! Well, the game has almost 6 years. Most of them was dealing with complex code (in order to make it as stable as today).

As for the ass spanking, I'll drop this pic! (click to open, then click again to enlarge)

Super Mario Brothers Porno #5 by 1-trackMynd.jpg
Super Mario Brothers Porno #5 by 1-trackMynd.jpg (48.71 KiB) Viewed 3305 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey glad you like it, so let's see.

I agree with almost everything you said, just a detail.

When i said grabing the goomba by their dick to throw them away, i was not thinking gore (i hate it) actually in my mind this is : peach grab the goomba by its dick, saying "you wanted to fuck me? fuck off" and she throw the goomba away, which will flee crying.

For the art of the achievement i like your idea, but i was also thinking ... well as you said, an amazone peach, with skympy cloth (like her ripped dress) more muscles (because she exercise, but not a miss muscle, just enough to make her look strong) and her pussy showing off because ... the goal is still to see some pussies :D

it's up to you to decide ^^

by the way i found a set of picture that look like it could be related to the game (even if i found a cover with "peach escape fail")

Credits to funhentai.com on rule34
metaro

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:59 pm

metaro Wrote:Hey glad you like it, so let's see. I agree with almost everything you said, just a detail. When i said grabing the goomba by their dick to throw them away, i was not thinking gore (i hate it) actually in my mind this is : peach grab the goomba by its dick, saying "you wanted to fuck me? fuck off" and she throw the goomba away, which will flee crying.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. Of course this can work ;)

metaro Wrote:For the art of the achievement i like your idea, but i was also thinking ... well as you said, an amazone peach, with skympy cloth (like her ripped dress) more muscles (because she exercise, but not a miss muscle, just enough to make her look strong) and her pussy showing off because ... the goal is still to see some pussies :D

Not so hard to make, I just need to work a bit with her current body proportions (remember all the princess share the same 'body engine'), so if I make one a bit more muscular, the others will also be. Well, lots of testing.

metaro Wrote:by the way i found a set of picture that look like it could be related to the game (even if i found a cover with "peach escape fail")

I love those pictures! Jankin Gen made themwonderful! Pics like that are what makes me eager to keep coding the game! I am so eager to see new ones, hehe! Thank you!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:14 pm

The idea for more endings isn't a bad one, but there are a few issues with the endings you posted that I think make them mostly impractical.

First off, the "Bad Ending" would eliminate the Nymph ending unless the player decided to not fuck the bosses for some reason. With it being a bad ending and Peach turning against the Mushroom Kingdom, the player would be punished for seeing the Koopaling scenes that Blargh made and the achievement pics that I made. It seems like punishing the player for enjoying the game. If some kind of bad ending were to happen from dying too many times or failing at the game in some way (again, without eliminating the Nymph ending), then there are some possibilities.

Second, the "Lesbian Ending" raises some questions. Would the game just end as soon as Peach had sex with every princess character? Or would this ending basically replace the Virgin ending when Peach gets involved with the princess characters? Meaning that to get a Virgin ending, the player would have to avoid doing anything with other women. That's less than ideal to me, as I'd want to fool around with them, but maybe others like this more. We may want to get a bit more feedback on this.

Third, the "Savior Ending" would mostly eliminate the Virgin ending. Getting a virgin ending requires killing a lot of enemies unless the player made a big effort to avoid every enemy (which a player wouldn't do unless they knew about this ending). Once you grab a fire flower, that kill counter goes up quickly. If this replaces getting with Mario and seeing a sex scene with them, then it seems more like a punishment than a reward. I'd definitely feel cheated if I got through the entire game as a virgin, only to be denied some Peach and Mario action.

Fourth, the "Fetish Ending" would involve some kind of very complex system to be made, and having read through that conversation, I don't really understand how the Fetish status would practically be gotten, and what Fetish you're talking about. Your example indicated a foot fetish, but there are a LOT of fetishes out there. Are you talking about a different Fetish ending for every kind of fetish? Or are you just wanting a foot fetish ending? This one doesn't seem terribly practical if it's all-fetish encompassing. And if you're just talking about foot fetishes, then it would still require a ton of work devoted to it. I don't think Ivan has many foot job scenes in the game yet.

Fifth, the "Unexperienced Ending" sounds like a pretty big cock block for what would be by far the hardest ending to get. A player would have to avoid getting hit by a single enemy the entire game, and their reward would be Peach being unwilling to have penetrative sex with Mario? Man, I would feel REALLY cheated if I got that ending. I could get on board if this ending got changed to some big, epic sexcapade with Mario as Peach lets loose all of her pent up desires. Maybe with a slow, shy build up that had a huge payoff. Then it would make the incredibly steep requirements feel more worthwhile.

So the idea of having more endings has merit, but I'm skeptical about many of these. Or at least think that the concept needs some change.

As a side note, I'm certainly willing to make an achievement pic to commemorate the 200 enemy kill milestone (apologies to the person who originally suggested it. I noted it and put it on my to do list, but I didn't comment on it.). I'm currently working on the Nymph achievement pic (after an infuriatingly long lack of a working computer), and will probably finish the Backside dialogue pics after that. The naked models are done, but I have a lot of costumes to make.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby tripflip » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 pm

Ivan actually just mentioned to me of a possible Bad Ending where if Peach gets fucked by Bowser in the prison scene (from dying too many times), she has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. If she does, then the Bowser slut ending triggers. Peach ends up being Bowser's slut queen and carries his children. That'd work well as a bad ending, as it punishes the player for failing at the game rather than punishes them for experiencing the game. Of course, the player could easily do this on purpose if they'd like to see it.

I suppose for predictability this could become something like getting fucked by Bowser three times in the prison scene or something like that. Or it could always be a random chance whenever the player dies too many times.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:50 am

tripflip Wrote:The idea for more endings isn't a bad one, but there are a few issues with the endings you posted that I think make them mostly impractical. First off, the "Bad Ending" would eliminate the Nymph ending unless the player decided to not fuck the bosses for some reason. With it being a bad ending and Peach turning against the Mushroom Kingdom, the player would be punished for seeing the Koopaling scenes that Blargh made and the achievement pics that I made. It seems like punishing the player for enjoying the game. If some kind of bad ending were to happen from dying too many times or failing at the game in some way (again, without eliminating the Nymph ending), then there are some possibilities.

Ivan actually just mentioned to me of a possible Bad Ending where if Peach gets fucked by Bowser in the prison scene (from dying too many times), she has a 20% chance of getting pregnant. If she does, then the Bowser slut ending triggers. Peach ends up being Bowser's slut queen and carries his children. That'd work well as a bad ending, as it punishes the player for failing at the game rather than punishes them for experiencing the game. Of course, the player could easily do this on purpose if they'd like to see it.

I have to agree that the initial idea of a Bad Ending if fucking all Koopalings and Bowser 'straight' could be punishing. Although I am enthusiastic about new content (levels, scenes, art, dialogues, everything), even if they make me have endless night of coding, we just need to take caution about 'adding' endings in a way that one ending might interfere with another. Although there are games (like Chrono Trigger) that has multiple endings (that might 'annoy' you if you take the wrong choices), I want to try my best to make those endings 'separate enough', so people can at least understand why he/she got a different ending.

As said above, a guy here in LOK suggested a bad ending with BOWSER, provided the princess was impregnated by him in the prison or else (20% chance). Then, the princess could 'rule the world' with Bowser and its koopalings. And we, the players, can avoid that bad ending by not getting many 'game overs' and by not finding Bowser in the last world (I will add him as Peach needs to fight him in the end). Perhaps we can increase the difficulty to get this ending by making the princess fuck all the Koopalings too, but in this case, she doesnt need to be impregnated by all of them.

tripflip Wrote:Second, the "Lesbian Ending" raises some questions. Would the game just end as soon as Peach had sex with every princess character? Or would this ending basically replace the Virgin ending when Peach gets involved with the princess characters? Meaning that to get a Virgin ending, the player would have to avoid doing anything with other women. That's less than ideal to me, as I'd want to fool around with them, but maybe others like this more. We may want to get a bit more feedback on this.

We only have Daisy so far. Perhaps if the lesbian ending only activates if the playable princess has lesbian sex with Toadette, Toadella, Chompette, Goombella and a scene with Jellyfish Systers, then with Daisy (in the future, also Rosalina).

tripflip Wrote:Third, the "Savior Ending" would mostly eliminate the Virgin ending. Getting a virgin ending requires killing a lot of enemies unless the player made a big effort to avoid every enemy (which a player wouldn't do unless they knew about this ending). Once you grab a fire flower, that kill counter goes up quickly. If this replaces getting with Mario and seeing a sex scene with them, then it seems more like a punishment than a reward. I'd definitely feel cheated if I got through the entire game as a virgin, only to be denied some Peach and Mario action.

I have to agree :cry:

tripflip Wrote:Fourth, the "Fetish Ending" would involve some kind of very complex system to be made, and having read through that conversation, I don't really understand how the Fetish status would practically be gotten, and what Fetish you're talking about. Your example indicated a foot fetish, but there are a LOT of fetishes out there. Are you talking about a different Fetish ending for every kind of fetish? Or are you just wanting a foot fetish ending? This one doesn't seem terribly practical if it's all-fetish encompassing. And if you're just talking about foot fetishes, then it would still require a ton of work devoted to it. I don't think Ivan has many foot job scenes in the game yet.

No footjobs actually, aside of the 'footjob in the prison' and 'toad footjob scene'. But yes, having different fetishes could be a lot of work, albeit not impossible to make. If he had more animators, perhaps.

tripflip Wrote:Fifth, the "Unexperienced Ending" sounds like a pretty big cock block for what would be by far the hardest ending to get. A player would have to avoid getting hit by a single enemy the entire game, and their reward would be Peach being unwilling to have penetrative sex with Mario? Man, I would feel REALLY cheated if I got that ending.

Hey, no, you have misunderstood that one! Peach would be initiated by Toadsworth and/or Toadella, THEN the sex with Mario would initiate.
So, we have three 'new endings' that might be in the game in a feasible way: the 'bad ending' (if IMPREGNATED by Bowser and perhaps if she fucked all Kopalings), the 'Lesbian Ending' (with improvements above), and 'unexperienced ending' (provided we can interact in the end, by selecting toadsworth initiating her with sex lessons, or just skip to toadella initiations, or just skip to Mario scene.

tripflip Wrote:As a side note, I'm certainly willing to make an achievement pic to commemorate the 200 enemy kill milestone (apologies to the person who originally suggested it. I noted it and put it on my to do list, but I didn't comment on it.). I'm currently working on the Nymph achievement pic (after an infuriatingly long lack of a working computer), and will probably finish the Backside dialogue pics after that. The naked models are done, but I have a lot of costumes to make.

Glad you love the idea, TripFlip! It's also a way to finally make that counter have a meaning in the game. Thank you for your commitment. I have to finish level 8-3, and I know that, by seeing you and people around here interacting with us in the forum, make us more focused and enthusiastic to do it. We will have this game completed!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:07 am

Just an idea I've had and I am discussing here:

Perhaps the 'virgin ending' could be turned to 'unexperienced ending' if the princess finishes the game virgin, but FAILS to go to toadsworth (and perhaps toadella) in order to have 'initial scenes' (hand on pussy, kissing, fondling, using the dildo but without taking her virginity)....So Mario could only 'fuck Peach' to remove her virginity in the end (in a lovely way) if Peach does all the Toadsworth sex lessons. If the person fails to go to toadsworth and do all of his scenes could trigger the 'unexperienced' ending, which would still show Mario fucking her, but as a more painful scene (her pussy is smaller, non prepared, etc).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:32 am

The thing is, part of the Toadsworth sequence is vaginal sex and he takes Peach's virginity. And it seems strange to require Peach to get felt up by Toadsworth in order to enjoy sex with Mario. I think it'd work best to just have the "Unexperienced ending" require going through the game without getting hit by an enemy and triggering a scene, and have the ending be an expanded Virgin ending. So Peach gets really shy and uncertain when it comes time to fool around with him, and they have a slow build up of kissing, fondling, some sexy lovey dovey talk, and some oral/toy play before having the normal virgin ending sex. Maybe even with some extra wild sex after Peach lets loose (she's really pent up by this point). That way it's like a Virgin Ending Plus.
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:08 am

tripflip Wrote:The thing is, part of the Toadsworth sequence is vaginal sex and he takes Peach's virginity. And it seems strange to require Peach to get felt up by Toadsworth in order to enjoy sex with Mario. I think it'd work best to just have the "Unexperienced ending" require going through the game without getting hit by an enemy and triggering a scene, and have the ending be an expanded Virgin ending. So Peach gets really shy and uncertain when it comes time to fool around with him, and they have a slow build up of kissing, fondling, some sexy lovey dovey talk, and some oral/toy play before having the normal virgin ending sex. Maybe even with some extra wild sex after Peach lets loose (she's really pent up by this point). That way it's like a Virgin Ending Plus.

So more Mario 'pre scene' (preparation) scenes? It works better that way. Thank you for the ideas.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby jimmy2011 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:53 pm

How do I get the achievement called "Lesbian Princess: you really love pussies"?
jimmy2011
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:And for last one, could princess peach drip semen when she has a of cum inside ?

Could you explain more? You say during the scene? (the ending scene, when creatures cum on her?) Or when she walks just after the scene happened? If the former, this works when she's horny, but I can make the drip work if she's standing up, walking, jumping, etc, provided she was cummed in the pussy or asshole recenly.[/quote]

Yes Ivan , I was referring to when she is standing, walking or jumping
Samus85aran

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects