Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.31 (Apr 21/17)

Postby Samus85aran » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Cant reproduce in version 3.30 and in the newest one so far, 3.31.
What I did: I started the game in hard mode, then I went to 2-5, I've took the first key, and Phanto got me twice (one before the locked door, the other near the 'sand boxes'). I removed the sand boxes, then jumped down. I've took the red key and I could enter the door. The princess can enter the door by pressing UP or clicking the blue button that appears when you touch the door.

If the blue button isnt appearing, something else might occurred in this level. Have you done something different?

I download 3.31 i am playing in flash proyector version 21 standalone and happens agains, and I can see that you do it wrong to make this Bug you need Be Pure and innocent don't get touch or have sex with anybody or enemy because if you do that well you can use the door as you say "Phanto got me twice" that the problem because you have sex with Phanto so you will never get the Bug.
Samus85aran

Postby xelaxon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Will you make (or is there a way) to change characters in the game? That would be quite helpful, rather than having to restart to play a different character.
xelaxon

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:I download 3.31 i am playing in flash proyector version 21 standalone and happens agains, and I can see that you do it wrong to make this Bug you need Be Pure and innocent don't get touch or have sex with anybody or enemy because if you do that well you can use the door as you say "Phanto got me twice" that the problem because you have sex with Phanto so you will never get the Bug.

Ok, I am testing it more. I'll tell here what happened in the code (for curiousity), once I fix it.
EDIT: Throrough my tests, I noticed that the BLUE button that appears when you touch a door or a interactive item doesnt appear anymore after you open the metal door with the key. The fact that we must not get fucked to reproduce this bug is due to the fact that ANY SEX SCENE 'SELF-FIXES' this problem. The problem IS that metal door. When you open it, the blue button appears in. When you pass through it, it disappears 'forever' and doesnt appear again.

EDIT: PROBABLY FIXED NOW, (23th april at 15hrs GMT), please test it!

xelaxon Wrote:Will you make (or is there a way) to change characters in the game? That would be quite helpful, rather than having to restart to play a different character.

You can do this but in CHEAT MODE. By pressing the UNLOCK CHEAT keys, you can go to the OUTFIT ROOM, and there will be a blue button 'Character'.

In the past, you could activate this button normally until Update 2.1 (10 january 2014) because certain events can become corrupt (for example, in certain levels you will only talk to Daisy if you're not Daisy. By changing characters, those code will be wrong).
Lets me paste here from the changelog of 2.1:
- NEW Character Select Screen with new Peach art by TheDirtyMonkey! You will select which character you will play in the entire game. You wont be able to change characters during gameplay anymore, as this was made only for testing. In 'FREE MODE' (in the future), you might be able to get to this screen in a click of a button.

There is no 'Free Mode' yet, but I plan adding it sooner or later. It will be like 'easy game' mode with all levels unlocked.
I still need ideas on how the 'Free Mode' will act, as I dont want it to be like a 'full campaign game'.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:35 am

LOL Ivan, the xpadder profile links have gone again...

(I made sure to check thoroughly this time, my eyes definitely aren't deceiving me)
Shardoom

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:40 am

Attention: reuploaded the same version at 23th april (15hrs GMT 0) - a fix with Mario scene.

Shardoom Wrote:LOL Ivan, the xpadder profile links have gone again...(I made sure to check thoroughly this time, my eyes definitely aren't deceiving me)

Sorry, I adjusted the first thread. It's now there again. And its in the DOWNLOAD menu item of my new site (first link of the first post of this thread). Overlord and others said that the 'home' page was a lot cluttered.

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi Ivan i have a Bug in World 2-5. When you go to the white door with the red key you can't use the warp, here is my images

I fixed it above (I coudlnt reproduce it anymore. I did a 'virgin run', and I have not touched any creature until reaching that white door).
Could someone else test it? (with the 3.31 version UPDATED today, 23th)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Attention: reuploaded the same version at 23th april (15hrs GMT 0) - a fix with Mario scene.

Shardoom Wrote:LOL Ivan, the xpadder profile links have gone again...(I made sure to check thoroughly this time, my eyes definitely aren't deceiving me)

Sorry, I adjusted the first thread. It's now there again. And its in the DOWNLOAD menu item of my new site (first link of the first post of this thread). Overlord and others said that the 'home' page was a lot cluttered.

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi Ivan i have a Bug in World 2-5. When you go to the white door with the red key you can't use the warp, here is my images

I fixed it above (I coudlnt reproduce it anymore. I did a 'virgin run', and I have not touched any creature until reaching that white door).
Could someone else test it? (with the 3.31 version UPDATED today, 23th)

Confirmed Ivan, there's no more bug, you are very awesome and quickly a lot of thanks !!! :mrgreen:
Samus85aran

Postby overlord5 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:35 pm

i don't think you have added controlls to the new achivement, you can't press "E" to continue and the on screen buttons doesn't work either
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 pm

overlord5 Wrote:i don't think you have added controlls to the new achivement, you can't press "E" to continue and the on screen buttons doesn't work either

You say the Blooper one? Hmmm here it works. Let's me check something else (also clearing that damn cache).

Wait!
TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter text must be non-null.
at flash.text::TextField/set text()
at Screen_art#Blooper/frame1()[Screen_art#Blooper::frame1:3]

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: FIXING IT!

EDIT: DONE!

I really miss the Unit Tests..... Actually its possible to make one that is, say, only 10% as efficient as Junit in Eclipse. But its too much work to start making it.
I used flexUnit but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. When I got more wisdom about it, my updates will be already tested automatically, so no crashing bugs anymore!
Almost an year ago I indeed tested it in PUT, see it here!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
- Rule Change: in HARD game mode, the princess will be a nymph of the level after 8 scenes instead of 10, and a nymph of the game after 60 scenes instead of 80.

Hi Ivan well thanks for solve the last bug, i was playing but in menu still said 10 scenes to be crazy for sex per level or 80 scenes for become nymphomaniac, and it is assumed that you changed right ?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
4) Creatures with spikes/spines (like Spike Goombas and Pokeys) will hurt you even if the princess was leaving a sex scene or right after being warped/used a door in the last second. So if many creatures are touching you, the princess might be fucked over and over until they are laid

Well then if I have sex with any of them and if I'm naked, they should kill me, right? But they didn't do it;

But something happen..... some times when you are naked and you have sex with a mummy Goomba( he has a spike in his head but he didn't hur the princess only when i jump directly to his spike) , Shy guy or normal Goomba, He gives you a piece of lingerie or 1up, i was trying and trying but is very random not always happen.

I only get in this attention only happen one time per level most with Goomba or Mummy Goomba and most of all when princess is Clean of her body or maybe not,but something is for your only happen when she is naked only with any variant of Goomba.

And i have another lol, try that a die many times well i continue the game and i appear in Bowser jail's with a chain in her leg, but what it's supposed to happen ? because i can open the door and random enemy appear, some times, the enemy quit my chain but the enemy freeze, others nothing happen, others peach and the enemy Freeze, I supposed that enemy have to quit the chain and have sex with you well i think is the logical but, i have never get there so a don't know what supposed to happen
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:32 am

Samus85aran Wrote:Hi Ivan well thanks for solve the last bug, i was playing but in menu still said 10 scenes to be crazy for sex per level or 80 scenes for become nymphomaniac, and it is assumed that you changed right ?

Its a glitch in the numbers showed. Those needs to reflect 8 and 60 respectivelly. EDIT: FIXED!

Samus85aran Wrote:Well then if I have sex with any of them and if I'm naked, they should kill me, right? But they didn't do it

Certain 'hits' wont kill her, but remove her clothes. Other ones will kill her, provided the horny level is 0 and no more protection (like the mushroom ring).
Just by getting fucked wont kill her. She needs to 'touch' his spikes (like when jumping) to be hurt. But again, there are creatures where she is never killed when touched.

Samus85aran Wrote:But something happen..... some times when you are naked and you have sex with a mummy Goomba( he has a spike in his head but he didn't hur the princess only when i jump directly to his spike) , Shy guy or normal Goomba, He gives you a piece of lingerie or 1up, i was trying and trying but is very random not always happen. I only get in this attention only happen one time per level most with Goomba or Mummy Goomba and most of all when princess is Clean of her body or maybe not,but something is for your only happen when she is naked only with any variant of Goomba.

What? Enemies giving a piece of lingerie or 1 up? Those are bugs! EDIT: FIXED!
But I ask you if the gangbang scenes (like 3 goombas, 3 mummy goombas or 3 shyguys on her) are giving the 1ups, because this is on purpose!

Samus85aran Wrote:And i have another lol, try that a die many times well i continue the game and i appear in Bowser jail's with a chain in her leg, but what it's supposed to happen ? because i can open the door and random enemy appear, some times, the enemy quit my chain but the enemy freeze, others nothing happen, others peach and the enemy Freeze, I supposed that enemy have to quit the chain and have sex with you well i think is the logical but, i have never get there so a don't know what supposed to happen

Those can happen (and its on purpose):
1 - The princess appears with a chain in her legs (and you leave the prison like this). The only way to be free of the ring is asking a toad to remove it or when being fucked, or if you lose a life.
2 - The princess appears with or without a chain, but the bathroom door is locked. You have to get into a footjob scene in order to open the door. Sometimes I stay in the front of the wooden door, then I can flee before the enemy fucks the princess. Sometimes when you get out of the door, the enemy is there, so the princess needs to be fucked to leave the chains.
3 - The princess appears right with Bowser or another enemy (she is already being fucked). If Bowser is there, the princess MUST already appear being fucked. If not, something is wrong!

I'll also check why the enemy is freezing!
EDIT: FIXED!
Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:But something happen..... some times when you are naked and you have sex with a mummy Goomba( he has a spike in his head but he didn't hur the princess only when i jump directly to his spike) , Shy guy or normal Goomba, He gives you a piece of lingerie or 1up, i was trying and trying but is very random not always happen. I only get in this attention only happen one time per level most with Goomba or Mummy Goomba and most of all when princess is Clean of her body or maybe not,but something is for your only happen when she is naked only with any variant of Goomba.

What? Enemies giving a piece of lingerie or 1 up? Those are bugs! I'll check!
But I ask you if the gangbang scenes (like 3 goombas, 3 mummy goombas or 3 shyguys on her) are giving the 1ups, because perhapts this is on purpose!

Mmm Well the times that happened only in single sex scenes most in blow job (Edit Yes Ivan, I can confirmed the bug, I have replicated only in blow job with any Variant of Goomba or Shyguy ) here some secuence of images i don't know if this help)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Then

And for last one ................... Ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Magical Lingerie

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:3 - The princess appears right with Bowser or another enemy (she is already being fucked). If Bowser is there, the princess MUST already appear being fucked. If not, something is wrong!
I'll also check why the enemy is freezing!
Thanks for the reports!

Yees Thank you because the enemy free your leg of the chain but don't happen the scene of sex only, He Freeze
Last edited by Samus85aran on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.31 (Apr 26/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:19 am

Samus85aran Wrote:Edit Yes Ivan, I can confirmed the bug, I have replicated only in blow job with any Variant of Goomba or Shyguy ) here some secuence of images i don't know if this help)

FIXED!
I also fixed the 'enemy freezing' bug, and the '80' to be nymph number glitch in hard game mode.

Please, if possible, put your images above inside a SPOILER tag. They're huge.
Damn bugs :/

bug ahhh3!.gif
bug ahhh3!.gif (1014.5 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:Edit Yes Ivan, I can confirmed the bug, I have replicated only in blow job with any Variant of Goomba or Shyguy ) here some secuence of images i don't know if this help)

FIXED!
I also fixed the 'enemy freezing' bug, and the '60' to be nymph number glitch in hard game mode.

Please, if possible, put your images above inside a SPOILER tag. They're huge.
Damn bugs :/

bug ahhh3!.gif

My apologize, i will do it :roll: , so thank you for solve all the bugs i found, you are the best, i verified and there are no more but........ i have new one the same bug but with now Koopa Troopa in this scene for more exactly:

And you know free lingerie again:

Then i found another bug this time is like this, when princess peach is very hot (Bar to maximum) when she crounch, she take well like a kitty position, I don't know how to said but here is a images:

well she begin to spread and to moan but thenk when you want to stand up, you can do it but she is looking to back and all time she walk like this and then princess freeze, here is another image

Last edited by Samus85aran on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Samus85aran

Postby Biles » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:08 pm

You know, it just occurred to me that Bloopers are likely to blow out a cloud of black jizz.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Just made a quick test of the version (just a few levels not everything)

-there are two blocks with eyes in Peachs castle on the right side of the bed. They don't belong there
-when I crush normal, brown blocks with nothing in it, there is no animation or sound anymore. They just disapear
-in 9-1 when peach is invisible, at some animations (like jumping) blue hands appear
-in 9-1 I collected the disk, put it in the computer and went back to the room with the clothes. I could not progress the dialogbox with tec xxx by pressing space. So I was stuck in that dialog.
-Frog walk/hopping animation doesn't repeat, so that I have to push tha arrow key again and again...
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:My apologize, i will do it :roll: , so thank you for solve all the bugs i found, you are the best, i verified and there are no more but........ i have new one the same bug but with now Koopa Troopa in this scene for more exactly...
And you know free lingerie again!

Actually this is another bug unrelated to the garter. It seems that her stockings also suffers from 'frame 0 STOP! instead of 4' (F0SI4 or 'FOSIA') syndrome. I will fix that annoyting FOSIA bug.
EDIT: PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

Samus85aran Wrote:Then i found another bug this time is like this, when princess peach is very hot (Bar to maximum) when she crounch, she take well like a kitty position...well she begin to spread and to moan but thenk when you want to stand up, you can do it but she is looking to back and all time she walk like this and then princess freeze

This is yet another unrelated bug. Hmmmmm its so strange! We can see in the last pic that 'ONACTION' is TRUE , not FALSE. When its true, she is locked like she is into a scene or entering a door.
EDIT: CANT REPRODUCE until now. I tried like 20 times! I pressed down (until she goes to 'butt up' position), then I pressed left quickly. No BUG! I did the same, now pressing right quickly. No BUG! I then pressed both keys. No BUG! I pressed only 'up'. She doesnt move (still butt up), but then I pressed UP and LEFT. Peach went away okay. I also tried to just JUMP. No BUG so far!

In order to reproduce it in the right time, just retain your DEBUG screen ON, then check if ONACTION is TRUE. It cant be TRUE all the time!

Biles Wrote:You know, it just occurred to me that Bloopers are likely to blow out a cloud of black jizz.

Well, since the early game version, Bloopers shot a white spunk. Although you're right that those kinds of animals may shoot black semen, this would require me to change all the cum colors of blooper scenes, and to make the cum objects that stain Peach body and outfits black. And how about the new scenes with other creatures while she is already stained black? That cum on her body is not added up. Its an 'unicque object', so her arm could be stained 'black' OR 'white' OR another color, not both.

So, in order not to increase the complexity of those, and to make us associate the 'white semen' as 'something sexual and arousing', its better to retain the cum as white.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Just made a quick test of the version (just a few levels not everything)
-There are two blocks with eyes in Peachs castle on the right side of the bed. They don't belong there

Oh darn! I forgot to remove them! Those were with a heavy bug I was treating since the last 15 days.
EDIT: DONE! (Version 3.32)

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-when I crush normal, brown blocks with nothing in it, there is no animation or sound anymore. They just disapear

EDIT: FIXED! (Version 3.32)

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-in 9-1 when peach is invisible, at some animations (like jumping) blue hands appear

EDIT: FIXED! (Version 3.32)

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-in 9-1 I collected the disk, put it in the computer and went back to the room with the clothes. I could not progress the dialogbox with tec xxx by pressing space. So I was stuck in that dialog.

It seems I have to replay this entire level to try to reproduce this. CHECKING!
UPDATE: Cant reproduce so far! I noticed the princess was not getting invisible after taking the tube (and I now know the cause). But I coudlnt reproduce your problem. I could talk to TEC, then the princess went to the locker (it was locked), then she returned to where she was (a message: PRESS SPACE appeared in), I pressed SPACE, and TEC he said it cant open the lockers (not connected to network), then a TIP message appears (that I need to visible another room), and then I can walk normally, finishing the conversation. EDIT: FIXED the invisible problem in version 3.32!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-Frog walk/hopping animation doesn't repeat, so that I have to push tha arrow key again and again...

This is an inner problem I havent fixed it yet, I'll rush to get it done.
EDIT: FINALLY FIXED!

Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ferrenae » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:24 am

Hi, I'm a fan of this project, and I greatly appreciate your continued destination. I wanted to compile a handy list of Mario enemies that are not currently in this game or featured in your WIP character page.
-Spike -BIddyBud
-Mechakoopa -Octoomba
-Urchin -Waddlewing
-Ant Trooper -Nabbit
Bosses
-Petey Piranha -Donkey Kong
-Waluigi -Wario

I'd be happy to contribute and make the textures and possibly dialogue for these characters myself, just tell me what resolution the textures should be, how they should be layed out, and what file type is ideal. If you send me a sample to work off of, I can make a texture, show it to you, and if you like it I can make the rest. I am a good artist, and I'm confident that I would be able to make textures that fit with the style of this amazing fan game.
Ferrenae
Newly Registered

Postby Samus85aran » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Samus85aran Wrote:
Then i found another bug this time is like this, when princess peach is very hot (Bar to maximum) when she crounch, she take well like a kitty position...well she begin to spread and to moan but thenk when you want to stand up, you can do it but she is looking to back and all time she walk like this and then princess freeze

This is yet another unrelated bug. Hmmmmm its so strange! We can see in the last pic that 'ONACTION' is TRUE , not FALSE. When its true, she is locked like she is into a scene or entering a door.
EDIT: CANT REPRODUCE until now. I tried like 20 times! I pressed down (until she goes to 'butt up' position), then I pressed left quickly. No BUG! I did the same, now pressing right quickly. No BUG! I then pressed both keys. No BUG! I pressed only 'up'. She doesnt move (still butt up), but then I pressed UP and LEFT. Peach went away okay. I also tried to just JUMP. No BUG so far!

Lol your are gonna dream with my bugs hahaha, :mrgreen: Ok let me tell you that you doit wrong :) I know what exactly have to do to reproduce it. When she take the butt up position you need to wait for a while (3 or 4 seconds maybe) , not to walk inmeadiatly or quickly because the bug doen't reproduce, yeah I know sound wear but it's true and I will show you, I am gonna recorder in a video and i will send the url so you can see it
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:Lol your are gonna dream with my bugs hahaha

Well, my goals are to fix bugs as well, for us all to enjoy the game, not to suffer in my dreams :mrgreen:
Also, if you are more descriptive and you help me reproduce it earlier, they will be very easy to be fixed up.

Samus85aran Wrote: Ok let me tell you that you doit wrong :) I know what exactly have to do to reproduce it. When she take the butt up position you need to wait for a while (3 or 4 seconds maybe) , not to walk inmeadiatly or quickly because the bug doen't reproduce, yeah I know sound wear but it's true and I will show you, I am gonna recorder in a video and i will send the url so you can see it

I need more reproduceable steps. There were a bug in the past that occurred when the player pressed LEFT, then DOWN, but with the 'down' key from the keypad (number 2).
It was a nasty bug that rendered many 'cant reproduce' posts, until the player told me he used the keypad key.

Here is the video (optimized, a bit faster and right in level 1-1 to save time). Cant reproduce! I also tried the normal game mode. Peach was with ALWAYS A NYMPH option. I used the first 'keyboard config' for my keys.
If you cant see it/click on it (asking for a plugin, etc), just RIGHT CLICK in the link below, then SAVE AS.

Ferrenae Wrote:Hi, I'm a fan of this project, and I greatly appreciate your continued destination. I wanted to compile a handy list of Mario enemies that are not currently in this game or featured in your WIP character page.
-Spike
-BIddyBud
-Mechakoopa
-Octoomba
-Urchin
-Waddlewing
-Ant Trooper
-Nabbit

Bosses
-Petey Piranha
-Donkey Kong
-Waluigi
-Wario (already in the game with scenes)

I'd be happy to contribute and make the textures and possibly dialogue for these characters myself, just tell me what resolution the textures should be, how they should be layed out, and what file type is ideal. If you send me a sample to work off of, I can make a texture, show it to you, and if you like it I can make the rest. I am a good artist, and I'm confident that I would be able to make textures that fit with the style of this amazing fan game.

Hello there!
Well, according to this list of creatures in page 1 that you have already seen, I need to update it a bit, as we already have Wario.
As for other bosses, I dont plan to have Waluigi (at least its not on the priority list) but if you can make them, I can surely put in the game! Just then tell me in which level they could appear (or you can let this with me), and the dialogues (say, Princess: ___________, Waluigi: __________, Princess: _______), and then someone else can help me make the scenes (as Blargh is already rushing to finish his comissions and scenes already).

What I would need is you to create your art where each bodypart is in a layer (for the face, eyes/mouth needs to be in a new layer too, detached from the face). The format/program used could be Illustrator (.AI), Photoshop files, FW (Firework files) or even GIMP files), as I vectorize them in the end (by bodyparts) in Flash, as pure vectors (something like SVG entities). If you use any custom app that creates layers then save in yet another file type, just tell me.
As for resolution, usually the quality will be really great if they are made in a 1000x1000 canvas. So if Waluigi is tall enough to reach x=1000, its fine. I just require the art to be clean enough (purified outlines, not blur between color changes), or the vectorization process will make the image looks bad.

As for sizes, dont worry. When I import the objects, I transform then in a compliant size of Peach and the world.
You can PM me in LOK from your account. If you arent allowed to do that, just post and visit more LOK threads, so you will have this ability (this is due to the rules). Or you can send me a message from my patreon site.

You can prioritize the ones you want first. ;)
Thank you for your help!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Ivan-Aedler

Samus85aran Wrote:
Ok let me tell you that you doit wrong :) I know what exactly have to do to reproduce it. When she take the butt up position you need to wait for a while (3 or 4 seconds maybe) , not to walk inmeadiatly or quickly because the bug doen't reproduce, yeah I know sound wear but it's true and I will show you, I am gonna recorder in a video and i will send the url so you can see it

I need more reproduceable steps. There were a bug in the past that occurred when the player pressed LEFT, then DOWN, but with the 'down' key from the keypad (number 2).
It was a nasty bug that rendered many 'cant reproduce' posts, until the player told me he used the keypad key.

Here is the video (optimized, a bit faster and right in level 1-1 to save time). Cant reproduce! I also tried the normal game mode. Peach was with ALWAYS A NYMPH option. I used the first 'keyboard config' for my keys.
If you cant see it/click on it (asking for a plugin, etc), just RIGHT CLICK in the link below, then SAVE AS.

Damn it, I can't reproduce any more and yesterday i could it 2 times in a row..... it's very strange maybe it's eventually or just lucky
Samus85aran

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects