Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.39 (July 11/17)

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:05 am

so im not sure why but after starting a new game in 3.39 and saving,then loading the game after Krystals legs show a pinkish outline around them like the other princesses legs are under them.When i had the tanuki suit they went to tanuki suit legs but when i lost the power up they went back to that.Well just started another new save and this time they look like that without loading after i save
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Gizmo1206

Postby Mannaten » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:43 pm

I downloaded the game, but I don't have the program to play it, which program do I need to play it?
Mannaten
Newly Registered

Postby Gizmo1206 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:01 am

Mannaten Wrote:I downloaded the game, but I don't have the program to play it, which program do I need to play it?

you need a flash player
Gizmo1206

Postby coolness32 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:38 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:
Mannaten Wrote:I downloaded the game, but I don't have the program to play it, which program do I need to play it?

you need a flash player

What's a good one to get? I used to use SFW & FLV Player but it started to not work correctly and I was never able to fix it.
coolness32

Postby Gizmo1206 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:45 am

coolness32 Wrote:
Gizmo1206 Wrote:

you need a flash player

What's a good one to get? I used to use SFW & FLV Player but it started to not work correctly and I was never able to fix it.

i use adobe flash standalone
Gizmo1206

Postby SoulDevour » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 am

First off, this game is amazing! I love it and get every new update every time I get the chance too and a new update comes out. I've been with you since back in 2014 long ago when my computer could barely run this game XD
Anyways, I loved watching it grow and I loved playing it as it did, and the Gallery seems completed, but I wanted to ask if the gallery could get an update to the newer scenes. I love playing through the game and such, but I would also love it if the ALL the scenes I went through were all in the gallery when I'm in one of those "quickie" moods you know? It's just a simple request that I believe might take a bit because of how many scenes there are now and how many new character/enemies there are with sex scenes. If you could though, would be amazing! Thanks you!
Also, Wario is in the game and has a sex scene or two right? Does anyone know where I could find him?
SoulDevour
Newly Registered

Postby HugelDude » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:58 pm

SoulDevour Wrote:First off, this game is amazing! I love it and get every new update every time I get the chance too and a new update comes out. I've been with you since back in 2014 long ago when my computer could barely run this game XD
Anyways, I loved watching it grow and I loved playing it as it did, and the Gallery seems completed, but I wanted to ask if the gallery could get an update to the newer scenes. I love playing through the game and such, but I would also love it if the ALL the scenes I went through were all in the gallery when I'm in one of those "quickie" moods you know? It's just a simple request that I believe might take a bit because of how many scenes there are now and how many new character/enemies there are with sex scenes. If you could though, would be amazing! Thanks you!
Also, Wario is in the game and has a sex scene or two right? Does anyone know where I could find him?

Wario is in 6-4 Delfino Streets, you can sometimes find him and Waluigi in the bar (They could also be in the bar's bathroom)
HugelDude

Postby SoulDevour » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:34 pm

I found Wario and Waluigi, thank you. Kinda Wario had more scenes, or that Waluigi had a scene, or that they threewayed her for her money instead of just two money options and then a little sex scene. But I'm sure there will be more for them soon.
SoulDevour
Newly Registered

Postby Mows1313 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:24 pm

First i'd like to say that this is by far the best flash game ive come across on this site. its very well put together. however due to how flash can be i've always had trouble with a bit of lag due to flash. thankfully though this game has a quality setting which can fix that for a bit but eventually flash just can't handle it after awhile. i found that saving, exiting and starting it back up can easily solve it but on krystal the lag it always there. i think its due to the tail but i have no real experience with flash so u could be wrong. however i was wondering if theres a way to optimize flash in order to make this game and all others run better.
Mows1313
Newly Registered

Postby Nari Kell » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 am

for some reason full screen is very laggy I dunno why.
Nari Kell
Newly Registered

Postby coolness32 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Gizmo1206 Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:What's a good one to get? I used to use SFW & FLV Player but it started to not work correctly and I was never able to fix it.

Is that what the program is called? I have Flash Player installed on my PC but I don't know where to find the option to select it to open flash files. So for now I just open flash files in Waterfox. But I'd rather use the actual player program.
coolness32

Postby severeshadow » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:42 am

Hi! I'm a big fan of your game, I've been playing it since 2014 I believe. I wanted to reply sooner but I was hesitant on making the account. I noticed that there are no comments on this forum these days, so I just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work :D
severeshadow
Newly Registered

Postby Gizmo1206 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:30 am

coolness32 Wrote:
Gizmo1206 Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:What's a good one to get? I used to use SFW & FLV Player but it started to not work correctly and I was never able to fix it.

Is that what the program is called? I have Flash Player installed on my PC but I don't know where to find the option to select it to open flash files. So for now I just open flash files in Waterfox. But I'd rather use the actual player program.

here is the page https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html
find the download called "Download the Flash Player projector" under windows or mac whichever os you have and there you go,open the exe then click open in the drop down menu to open the game
Gizmo1206

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:20 am

Sorry about some more days absent.
I am actively making a heavy scene for Shadowfox (and for the game itself).
It's practically done and it will be in the long awaited 3.40 version. It has 8 loops (!!)

PS: Peach's balloon is not fixed up in the pic (it's now higher).

gangbang scene with wendy and 3 princesses.jpg

tripflip Wrote:Yeah, I think this is a misunderstanding of what the menu option is. DarkDawgYT, the option is referring to whether running into the toads while Peach is very horny will make them automatically have a scene or not. That scene is random from the various scenes Toads can have. I believe that when Peach is very horny there's an increased chance that she'll have vaginal sex, but it's still just a chance.
It looks like you were expecting the menu option to have the Toad scenes jump right away to vaginal sex (as opposed to oral sex, or anal sex, etc), if I understand correctly. Just a simple misunderstanding.

Oh I understood! Okay, I'll make it more clear.
EDIT: DONE!

Gizmo1206 Wrote:so im not sure why but after starting a new game in 3.39 and saving,then loading the game after Krystals legs show a pinkish outline around them like the other princesses legs are under them.When i had the tanuki suit they went to tanuki suit legs but when i lost the power up they went back to that.Well just started another new save and this time they look like that without loading after i save

It will be fixed in 3.40 version.

SoulDevour Wrote:First off, this game is amazing! I love it and get every new update every time I get the chance too and a new update comes out. I've been with you since back in 2014 long ago when my computer could barely run this game XD

Thank you for the feedback! ;) Of course all of them will be eventually in the gallery. Sorry if it isnt yet. I was very busy in those last two months, I hope I'll be more active until the game is really completed.
EDIT: Oh, there are indeed options to make the game faster, like 'Stationary Camera', you can try them out in the OPTIONS screen.

SoulDevour Wrote:I found Wario and Waluigi, thank you. Kinda Wario had more scenes, or that Waluigi had a scene, or that they threewayed her for her money instead of just two money options and then a little sex scene. But I'm sure there will be more for them soon.

A threesome? I'll think about it. ;)

severeshadow Wrote:Hi! I'm a big fan of your game, I've been playing it since 2014 I believe. I wanted to reply sooner but I was hesitant on making the account. I noticed that there are no comments on this forum these days, so I just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work :D

Thank you, I will! It was just my vacation and some problems in september.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby trucovv » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 pm

we will get new content soon? good kob btw
trucovv
Newly Registered

Postby Valeriabb12 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:33 am

Hi Ahm do you guys know where can I find Rosalina? In what level? and also is she in a castle like daisy?
Thank you!
Valeriabb12
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.40 (Oct 14/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:40 am

SPLAAASH!

Update 3.40 (14th October 2017)
Three months without an update. This has several reasons: my late vacation + some hard-to-fix-bugs + improvements + personal problems (hope all is now okay to keep going).
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW SCENE: Luigi gloryhole scene made by Blargh! In order to see it, you have to search for a... 'stinky/not in order toilet' in 6-4 (Delfino Island world)
- NEW: Princesses Gangbang scene, made by me, idea from ShadowFox! It is the most complex scene to date! You can get it if you fuck Daisy, then Wendy, then you return to your castle and sit in Peach's bed. If you're Daisy, the option wont be available (I plan making the scene work with other princesses, so when Rosalina is available as a NPC, you will be able to fuck her as Daisy, then go to this gangbang scene). You must NOT beat Wendy (by stomping her) in her airship, or you wont see it!
- NEW: 'Princess in the Prison' achievement by TripFlip. In order to see it, you need to be fucked by a guard in a gangbang way, that is, if a goomba opens the door, and the scene is the gangbang one (3 goombas). The same with other creatures there.
- NEW: 'Less Belly' button during showers, like checkpoint showers, tube baths and pools. Now you can decrease her belly there. If Allow Farting is ON, you will hear fart sounds. This button WONT decrease her belly if Peach is already with default Belly, or if her MINIMUM Belly is already big, or if pregnant.
- NEW: 'Burn Off' button during shower. It will appear if you're a Fire Peach or a Fire Peach PS. It will return you to normal Peach.
- NEW: You can press LEFT and RIGHT during shower/bath scenes to select a given button, then just press space. So you dont need the mouse in those scenes anymore.
- NEW Option: 'Bigger Belly when' (single button that changes its text): none, eating, pregnancy, creatures, or all. If you choose any option while pregnant, you will still be pregnant. If 'none' is selected, this will only make your belly at 'min belly size' at all times. If you choose eating, it will only grow when eating certain fruits, and so on.
- NEW: 'Call a Toad' option when the princess is sat down in her bed. IN PROGRESS yet (but well it's there so I'll urge myself to make it fully)!
- NEW: 'Asshole swollen till...' option, so you can choose the number of days for it to be back to normal (1,2,3,5,10, 20 and 'NEVER')
- IMPROVED shower balloons of text. Instead of buttons, you can click right in the names. More room for more buttons!
- IMPROVED gravity check for 'hurting the princess' when creatures are falling off grounds (tech info: GRAV 2)
- FASTER 'kick' shells
- Rule Change: The princess wont lose her asshole status when losing a life, as you now can choose the number of days for it to be back to normal.
- Rule Change: Now, creatures will only harm the princess (when falling down while hitting her) in hard game mode. People are complaining that, in normal game, they were being hurt in a way it's harder to avoid.
- Rule Change: Now, when going to worldmap, it wont count +1 day. Its like the princess has plenty of time (before or after a level) to do something else before the day ends. This makes the 'day count' better, as it should count in each adventure (in each level). This also avoids problems like 'only having odd numbers' when going to worldmap, then going back to another level.
- Glitch Fix: The princess was starting the level with a dress (skirt, vest, shoulder top and bra), but she was supposed to be with lingerie only. Also, when losing a life, she remained with her entire pink dress.
- Glitch Fix: 'Press to Interact' blue button not disappearing after the princess gets into her bath (like in her Castle)
- Glitch Fix: the princess was not sleeping anymore after laying down in her bath (when you press 'lay' button).
- Glitch Fix: 'vanilla peach' leg in Krystal character.
- Glitch Fix: when Wario was naked in some bars, he was regaining clothes in the end of his scene.
- Glitch Fix: in some toilets behind closed doors, like in 6-4 level (Delfino), even if the princess opens the door, she couldn't use the toilet (Tech info: state needs to be Dict.opened, not "opened")
- Glitch Fix: when you configured her Belly in the options (say, to be 'always Bigger'), she was not respecting this in the beginning of the game (only if you lose a life).
- Other minor changes, like more room for Achievement screen buttons, and new XML tags, like ALWAYS and SOMETIMES.

trucovv Wrote:we will get new content soon? good kob btw

Yes! Above! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gengu » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:04 am

stuck at Luigi gloryhole scene how to get this scene working?
Gengu

Postby Randomguy11111 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 am

Hi ! This update looks great ! But I already found a glitch :
When Peach is jumping, her hand is blue for some reason
Attachments
Sans titre.png
Randomguy11111
Newly Registered

Postby SteelJesus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Hey Ivan love the updates! Will Ass size adjustment be in the next update or so? Just wondering!
SteelJesus
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects