Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.41 (Oct 17/17)

Postby Randomguy11111 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:44 am

I have noticed a while ago that in the gallery with poochy, the animation freeze. :|

Also when I want to change the character and/or the costume, I must change the scene to see the character or costume I choose. That's kinda annoying...

Last thing with the gallery : I think it would be great if we can zoom in so we can... enjoy the scenes :oops: :lol: , move around with the arrow keys and hide the hud.
Attachments
Sans titre.png
Randomguy11111
Newly Registered

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:22 pm

On the last Boo scene, "Double Booey Holes", she says what appears to be a phrase from a different encounter, then I can't advance the scene. In the game, she's stuck and hitting delete to make her die doesn't work. The only way to get out of it is to use the panic screen. It also happens in the gallery, but you can just back out of it with the change scene button.
booey.PNG
booey.PNG (42.09 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
HappyGoomba

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.39 (July 11/17)

Postby Valeriabb12 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Valeriabb12 Wrote:Hi Ahm do you guys know where can I find Rosalina? In what level? and also is she in a castle like daisy?
Thank you!

Any response?
Valeriabb12
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.42 (Oct 21/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:13 am

Version 3.42 UPDATED!
- NEW: Bobomb Buddy scene. To see it, you have to stomp him, then return to the Bunker (he will be angry)
- NEW: In 1-3 level, the toad says you need to fuck the goomba to get the key. If you agree, but you kill a goomba instead (by stomping him, for example), the toad will argue about it. If you lie and he discovers it, he will be sad and he might order you to suck his dick in order not to tell Toadsworth. The other way around will also get a scene, in the case you tell the toad you rather kill him, but end up with a sex scene with the goomba. Idea by Peterpeterpeter and HappyGoomba.
- BUG FIX: Poochy scene in the gallery wasnt working.
- BUG FIX: Gallery 'Other Enemies' not working (can't click in any scene button)
- Glitch Fix: In Daisy palace, Daisy was still being exchanged to the playable character (like a 'selfish scene').
- Glitch Fix: Playing as Krystal, a given Daisy scene in her palace (when she sats on Daisy's lap) was without her blue tail
- Glitch Fix (technical): Some improvements with 'checkCh(obj,null,false)' was not working well since July 2017. Rollback to checkCh(obj,"Daisy") and other players manually.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The model can get crossed eyed at times in some scenes. I never thought there was anything wrong with the old model.

I'll be updating 3.42 tonight, then I ask you and others to check if she is still cross eyed if possible.
PROBABLY FIXED!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also glad to know that bug is being worked on. Maybe you can work that in as an actual scene in the future as a joke.

Heheheh why not? But I need a plot in order for this to happen. Perhaps in one of her dreams in her bed?

Randomguy11111 Wrote:I have noticed a while ago that in the gallery with poochy, the animation freeze. :|

Hmm..... Is the freeze happening only with it?
EDIT: Huh? 'Error #1006: poochyDialogSceneCode is not a function.'
Damn function! :evil: :evil:
FIXED!

Randomguy11111 Wrote:Also when I want to change the character and/or the costume, I must change the scene to see the character or costume I choose. That's kinda annoying...

That might be due to that:
Update 3.32 (29th April 2017) - SERVICE FIXES
- IMPROVED Princess pose code (no more enterframes). Less CPU usage! (You can notice in DEBUG screen: Zero EP Listeners most of the time!) But tests still being made. Some glitches are expected, like the princess not losing/dressing a crown or part of her clothing until some seconds later or when you change her pose (like walking). If this happens, please create an issue in my GITHUB or just notice me in LOK site.

So, I've warned people! Anyway, great that you spotted a problem in the gallery. I'll apply the newer code there!
FIXED!

Randomguy11111 Wrote:Last thing with the gallery : I think it would be great if we can zoom in so we can... enjoy the scenes :oops: :lol: , move around with the arrow keys and hide the hud.

Ok, I've put this in my TODO list.
EDIT: ADDED in version 3.43!

HappyGoomba Wrote:On the last Boo scene, "Double Booey Holes", she says what appears to be a phrase from a different encounter, then I can't advance the scene. In the game, she's stuck and hitting delete to make her die doesn't work. The only way to get out of it is to use the panic screen. It also happens in the gallery, but you can just back out of it with the change scene button.
booey.PNG

Strange, as I havent touched this scene for months!
FIXED! (well, I've tested here and I can press NEXT KEY, that is SPACE as default, until the end of this scene normally now)

Valeriabb12 Wrote:
Valeriabb12 Wrote:Hi Ahm do you guys know where can I find Rosalina? In what level? and also is she in a castle like daisy?
Thank you!

Any response?

Rosalina not yet in the game, but I am surely organizing my time in order to start on her...at least after making a new level like 8-3.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby sweet z » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:57 am

Nice to meet you! I am Japanese. I am not good at English, but I love this game.
As for the question, where can I get Princess Peach's bra? I would be happy if you could answer.
We support you in the future. Thank you for a wonderful game!
sweet z
Newly Registered

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:17 pm

just wondering is world 5-7 the last level currently in game?
Gizmo1206

Postby Samus85aran » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Samus85aran Wrote:
And one last in options, Bigger Belly. I have noticed if you have the option all you can have a lot sex with inside cums but belly don't increase

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: CHECKING!
EDIT: Cant find the error, perhaps you're with 'Belly Min at max, and Belly Max at max'? You need to check this. Here, its SMALLEST and BIGGEST. The code then increases her belly in any situation her belly can increase, like cumming inside, or eating a poison.
Thanks for the reports.

Here are my options as you can see i have "on cums" because if i have "all" don't work with cums, only eating food or be pregnant

And my options of belly are default
Samus85aran

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.42 (Oct 24/17) REUPLOAD

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:10 am

sweet z Wrote:Nice to meet you! I am Japanese. I am not good at English, but I love this game.
As for the question, where can I get Princess Peach's bra? I would be happy if you could answer.
We support you in the future. Thank you for a wonderful game!

Bras and Panties not yet in the game. I plan adding them.
Thank you very much for the feedback ;) Glad you love the game!

Gizmo1206 Wrote:just wondering is world 5-7 the last level currently in game?

No! We have up to level 8-2! Then you can go to 8-7 (Bowser's castle) until I made the other levels.

Samus85aran Wrote:Here are my options as you can see i have "on cums" because if i have "all" don't work with cums, only eating food or be pregnant

Hmmmm it's more clear to me now, CHECKING!
EDIT: FIXED! But dont forget the princess needs to be fucked more than once (from her vagina or anus) in order to increase by one (I think its 3 or 4 times)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:29 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:just wondering is world 5-7 the last level currently in game?

No! We have up to level 8-2! Then you can go to 8-7 (Bowser's castle) until I made the other levels.

i might of found a bug then because in the air ship for world 5-7 and the boss i start the dialogue but when i press space it wont advance
Gizmo1206

Postby Samus85aran » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:Here are my options as you can see i have "on cums" because if i have "all" don't work with cums, only eating food or be pregnant

Hmmmm it's more clear to me now, CHECKING!
EDIT: FIXED! But dont forget the princess needs to be fucked more than once (from her vagina or anus) in order to increase by one (I think its 3 or 4 times)

Thanks you Ivan yes i know it, i will try now and see what's happen

***Few minutes later.....

Yeah Ivan know it's working 8-)
Samus85aran

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:i might of found a bug then because in the air ship for world 5-7 and the boss i start the dialogue but when i press space it wont advance

Hmmmmmmmm, strange!
EDIT: FIXED in 3.43 version!

Samus85aran Wrote:Thanks you Ivan yes i know it, i will try now and see what's happen...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Samus85aran Wrote:Yeah Ivan know it's working 8-)

Great! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.42 (Oct 24/17)

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello everyone :D
I am new here.I adress this message mainly for Ivan-Aedler to tell him that I love what he does and I hope he will continue this project.
I also wanted to inform you that I work on the french xml language for those who would be French (if there is any).
For the moment I did not do much but I intend to finish it.
I'm sorry for my English but I'm not very good (I helped google translate).
Thank you for your attention.
have a good day/night
Ciaobyecimer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:22 am

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:Hello everyone :D I am new here.I adress this message mainly for Ivan-Aedler to tell him that I love what he does and I hope he will continue this project.

I am happy you like the game. I'll surely continue it!

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:I also wanted to inform you that I work on the french xml language for those who would be French (if there is any). For the moment I did not do much but I intend to finish it.

That's great! I am sure French people will love it! Just be sure to make a checkout in my GITHUB, then tell people that you're working (you can tell me there, via message).
For example, there is a guy there named Sscoy and KumaKuma2015. Sscoy havent updated anything perhaps months ago. KumaKuma is more recent.
I am contacting him now.

Anyway, If you have an account in github, you can access all my XMLs (including the one with French), then you can just start translating them.

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:I'm sorry for my English but I'm not very good (I helped google translate).

No problem ;)
Have a good night there! Thank you again! Merci beaucoup!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Gizmo1206 Wrote:i might of found a bug then because in the air ship for world 5-7 and the boss i start the dialogue but when i press space it wont advance

Hmmmmmmmm, strange! CHECKING!

Samus85aran Wrote:Thanks you Ivan yes i know it, i will try now and see what's happen...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Samus85aran Wrote:Yeah Ivan know it's working 8-)

Great! :mrgreen:

Also i experienced a similar problem to the level where Wendy is the boss but got past it by jumping on her to beat her
Gizmo1206

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello :D
first of all thank you for your regard.I went for a ride on github, I have create a account bud i don't know how can i send to you my progress.If you can briefly explain to me how can i send to you it would be my progress (non vraiment je ne comprend rien a Github :( ).
thank you for your welcome.
have a good day/night
Ciaobyecimer

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Oh yes I forgot.Can i have the game whith galerry full to test the dialog please. :roll:
thank you
Ciaobyecimer

Postby HappyGoomba » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:10 pm

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:Oh yes I forgot.Can i have the game whith galerry full to test the dialog please. :roll:
thank you

In the game, press the keys 1, 9, and 0 at the same time. Then go to the gallery and hit the unlock button twice.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:30 pm

In the game, press the keys 1, 9, and 0 at the same time. Then go to the gallery and hit the unlock button twice.[/quote]
Thank you very much :D I did not know there was a cheat mods.
Merci !
Ciaobyecimer

Postby Ciaobyecimer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 am

Ivan-Aedler
have a problem with 4 scenes :( here they are:
in all the scenes I can not go to the next moment (I press space and E button but he don't work)
I hope you can Fixe this bug
Thank you for your attention
Ps:I use flash player 18 to play the game
Attachments
suprise Butt sex boo.PNG
scenes: suprise butt sex.mob: boo
suprise Butt sex boo.PNG (114.85 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
fuck blooper.PNG
scenes: fuckt.mob: blooper
fuck blooper.PNG (110.16 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
bouble fuck blooper.PNG
scenes: double fuck.mob :blooper
bouble fuck blooper.PNG (109.75 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
boo in her vagina  boo.PNG
scenes: in her vagina.mob: boo
boo in her vagina boo.PNG (107.2 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
Blow throught boo.PNG
scenes: blow throught.mob: boo
Blow throught boo.PNG (108.49 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
Ciaobyecimer

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.43 (Oct 28/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:10 am

Update 3.43 (28th October 2017) - IMPORTANT UPDATE
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen if you dont have saved games and you dont want to mess around the XML files (English only!)
- NEW: Bowser Jr scene! To see it, you have to lose all of your lives, then go to the prison for at least 2 times. He might appear in future 'gameovers' there. This scene is also in the Bowser gallery
- ADDED Bobomb Buddy and Luigi scenes to the Friends gallery
- ADDED Luma scene 3 to the game (it had only two in the game, but all three in the gallery). Just talk to Lumas and select option 3.
- Rule change: Bowser scene in the prison will now happen if you visit there three times. He might appear in future visits there.
- Glitch Fix: Bowser gallery scene was not working anymore
- Glitch Fix: when going to bonus toad house level, a blueprint was being shown in the level loading screen, but there isnt any in that level!
- Glitch Fix: certain koopalings (bosses) not advancing during scenes, like Ludwig and Wendy, as well as certain enemy scenes like the 5th chuck scene.

Gizmo1206 Wrote:Also i experienced a similar problem to the level where Wendy is the boss but got past it by jumping on her to beat her

FIXED!
Please check (if possible) if any other enemy has this problem (of getting locked in a given loop). It seems that, after I've updated the loop code (Blargh is using a newer 'currentLabel' approach), some scenes got this problem.

Ciaobyecimer Wrote:Hello :D
first of all thank you for your regard.I went for a ride on github, I have create a account bud i don't know how can i send to you my progress.If you can briefly explain to me how can i send to you it would be my progress (non vraiment je ne comprend rien a Github :( ).

You can:
1 - Send the file to me (here in LOK). Just upload an attachment in your post.
2 - You can message me directly (here in LOK), just in case you dont want to publish here.
3 - You can make a pull request in GITHUB. For that, you need to know the basics on how to pull the current branch (all XML files), then alter or replace only the french one, then make a pull request
4 - Email me. You can message me (PM) here in LOK if you want my email.
If you have any problem messaging me here, you need to participate in the forums more in order to get access to the personal messages. If its cumbersome (complicated) for you, just do the option one above ;)

Oh, please use the newer version of the game before checking the gallery, as I've fixed some bugs and I've already uploaded here in page 1.
Cheat codes are in a picture in the first post of this thread.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects