Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.40 (Oct 14/17)

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:49 pm

yeah new update,now i can play as Krystal again :D Now if you dont mind me asking is she able to get knocked up by all things she can have sex with? and i think i found a bug: at dry dry land at daisy's palace instead of daisy its krystal wearing daisy's dress.Testing it further during sex with daisy and maybe the other princesses they copy the player character and the breast/belly size
Gizmo1206

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 am

PAGE 800?!? O.o

SteelJesus Wrote:Hey Ivan love the updates! Will Ass size adjustment be in the next update or so? Just wondering!

Once I start making 8-3 level, and with more good breezes (winds) blowing, yes!

Randomguy11111 Wrote:Hi ! This update looks great ! But I already found a glitch :
When Peach is jumping, her hand is blue for some reason

I havent touched that hand..... go away, blueish hand! :evil: :mrgreen: FIXED in 3.41 version!

Gizmo1206 Wrote:yeah new update,now i can play as Krystal again :D Now if you dont mind me asking is she able to get knocked up by all things she can have sex with? and i think i found a bug: at dry dry land at daisy's palace instead of daisy its krystal wearing daisy's dress.Testing it further during sex with daisy and maybe the other princesses they copy the player character and the breast/belly size

What's about getting knocked down? Pregnant? Yes, just like Peach!
Hmmm as for Dry Dry land, no character should appear there. This bug occurs because if you're playing Daisy, no other Daisy can exist! Krystal clone, you're fired!
FIXED in 3.41 version!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
SteelJesus Wrote:Hey Ivan love the updates! Will Ass size adjustment be in the next update or so? Just wondering!

Once I start making 8-3 level, and with more good breezes (winds) blowing, yes!

Randomguy11111 Wrote:Hi ! This update looks great ! But I already found a glitch :
When Peach is jumping, her hand is blue for some reason

I havent touched that hand..... go away, blueish hand! :evil: :mrgreen: FIXING!

Gizmo1206 Wrote:yeah new update,now i can play as Krystal again :D Now if you dont mind me asking is she able to get knocked up by all things she can have sex with? and i think i found a bug: at dry dry land at daisy's palace instead of daisy its krystal wearing daisy's dress.Testing it further during sex with daisy and maybe the other princesses they copy the player character and the breast/belly size

What's about getting knocked down? Pregnant? Yes, just like Peach!
Hmmm as for Dry Dry land, no character should appear there. This bug occurs because if you're playing Daisy, no other Daisy can exist! Krystal clone, you're fired! FIXING IT!

i was playing as Krystal and i was wondering if the player character can get pregnant from other creatures other than goomba's
Gizmo1206

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Hey I'm happy taht there is a new version online! :D
Great!
Here are some things I noticed:
-The "Princess Lesbian Achievement" should be unlocked after the new scene on the princess bed and not after defeating Wendy (as it was)
-To get the new "Prison Gangbang Achievement" I had to die like a 100 times on purpose. This should be unlocked earlyer. Like the second time in Prison with maybe an unique scene...
-In the Princess Dresser there is only one dress. In earlier versions the Princess dress won't disappear after taking it the first time. It would be nice to dress up again after ending a world.
-In Shytown, the shygirl behind the lemonade stand looks like the princess in shygirl outfit. She has no green hair as before.
-The princess can gain limitless lifes, when u loop the animation at Boss 3 at the right scene (when he comes in her)
-At some points at the game there should be more consequences :
a)in lvl 1-2 you can tell the toad to fuck the goomba to get the key, but if you kill him instead, nothing bad happens
b)if peach is really horny and wants to remove clothes and you say "no", nothing bad happens
c)there is an orgasm counter in each level, but it makes no difference if she has one or not
d)you can talk to or kill the Bobomb Buddy in the bunker without consequences
-There should be more enemys wich can get the princess pregnant. Especially bosses. Peach mentions to get pregnant from Ludwig as he comes inside her, but nothing...

When Peach wears the Ponytail, there are more things:
-When she is stuck on the pole or slides it down (faceing away from player) there is a gap between Head and body (see picture)
peach2.jpg
peach2.jpg (110.15 KiB) Viewed 2597 times

and who is the girl on the right next to evil luigi? Is she an Mario-Universe-character? She is not animated and seems to not fit to the other content of the game.

At the end I want to mention two things that I dislike, but thats only a personal opinion (others may see it different)
1) When she has Ponytail an tits are big or more, the they are very deep, when peach looks into the screen. Compared to the side view the seem to be at the height of the naval (like an old woman) (see in picture below) Is it possible to move them a bit up?
peach.jpg
peach.jpg (110.54 KiB) Viewed 2597 times

2) I like the new Peachy model with one exception. The mouth seems to be permanent open. Even in Idle animation. It's worse if she looks directly into the camera. If this would be a real life behavior, this would be very unattracive to me. Just imagine a woman with always her mouth open... :o :cry: <- but as I said this is only my perception.

But nevertheless Mimput is still the best adult game on the internet. You put so much passion in it and this makes it great. Looking forward to new updates!
Peterpeterpeter

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.41 (Oct 17/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:39 pm

UPDATED version 3.41

Gizmo1206 Wrote:i was playing as Krystal and i was wondering if the player character can get pregnant from other creatures other than goomba's

Yes, just like Peach and the other princesses, but not all enemies will impregnate her.......yet.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Hey I'm happy taht there is a new version online! :D

I am warming up!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Here are some things I noticed: -The "Princess Lesbian Achievement" should be unlocked after the new scene on the princess bed and not after defeating Wendy (as it was)

You're right. I did that way because that achievement was supposed to be in the game BEFORE the gangbang in the bed. As I had time to put everything in versino 3.40, I'll change this to happen AFTER the bed scene.
FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-To get the new "Prison Gangbang Achievement" I had to die like a 100 times on purpose. This should be unlocked earlyer. Like the second time in Prison with maybe an unique scene...

Hmmm, I got it! The problem is that its not common to appear a creature (like goomba) with a gangbang scene. Hmmmm.... I got it.
I NEED TO MAKE A GANGBANG SCENE in the prison (with the new creature, mouser, which will be the guard). I'll start to make it still this week.
Then we dont need to wait for a gangbang scene from those normal creatures that open the door. Mouser will appear after she visits the prison the third time.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-In the Princess Dresser there is only one dress. In earlier versions the Princess dress won't disappear after taking it the first time. It would be nice to dress up again after ending a world.

I removed it because this is an ENF game, so I try to do the most to make her feel more embarrassed, as her dress is usually at laundry or somewhere else.
But okay, I'll make the dress appear again after she ends up a world. Nice idea!
FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-In Shytown, the shygirl behind the lemonade stand looks like the princess in shygirl outfit. She has no green hair as before.

Hmmm a very strange problem.
FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-The princess can gain limitless lifes, when u loop the animation at Boss 3 at the right scene (when he comes in her)

Nah :evil: FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-At some points at the game there should be more consequences :
a)in lvl 1-2 you can tell the toad to fuck the goomba to get the key, but if you kill him instead, nothing bad happens

I dont have any idea for that consequence. And the toad may not check if the Goomba is still there, so Peach can lie and the toad will never know...
Perhaps he can stop Peach from walking, then say something like: 'I SAW IT! You killed him!!! Oh I am sooooo sad!' (he would be crying)
Then, Peach would need to suck his dick to get the key to end the level instead?

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:b)if peach is really horny and wants to remove clothes and you say "no", nothing bad happens

Well, I made this to make us know she wants to be daring. We can 'refuse', making her still wanting to show herself off.
Do you have any idea?

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:c)there is an orgasm counter in each level, but it makes no difference if she has one or not

The orgasm/laid counter is to make her 'the nymph of the level' (if 10 or more) or 'the nymph forever' (if 80 or more)
As about the kill counter, I have this idea:
"After 100 'kills'/pops, a ghost would haunt her (perhaps in her dreams) with a random scene in her bed (without counting a new orgasm/laid count)', after the level ends. The creature would be 'gray' and half invisible (like a ghost), as well as the princess.
"After 200 kills/pops, a ghost would haunt her, then making Peach go to a bonus level (the cemetery'), where creatures can appear from graves and under the rotten grass or sand, so the princess can visit there anywhere. In this case, she can run away, by going right until finding an exit pipe, but if a ghost takes her, a laid/orgasm will be counted.
Then, at 300, 400, 500, etc, the same ghost would take her to that level again and again.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:d)you can talk to or kill the Bobomb Buddy in the bunker without consequences

It was supposed to have a bobomb (his friend) appear in, angry, making Peach appologize, by sucking his dick. I just havent made that scene since years ago.
EDIT: DONE!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-There should be more enemys wich can get the princess pregnant. Especially bosses. Peach mentions to get pregnant from Ludwig as he comes inside her, but nothing...

Sure! I just didnt have time to think about it. I prefer to make 8-3 and the other levels, then the ass sizes feature first.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:When Peach wears the Ponytail, there are more things: -When she is stuck on the pole or slides it down (faceing away from player) there is a gap between Head and body (see picture)

FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:and who is the girl on the right next to evil luigi? Is she an Mario-Universe-character? She is not animated and seems to not fit to the other content of the game.

Its Mona! Soon, we will be also playing as Mona in the game. Once we have her bodyparts that's original to MIM PUT game, I will remove that one.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:At the end I want to mention two things that I dislike, but thats only a personal opinion (others may see it different): 1) When she has Ponytail an tits are big or more, the they are very deep, when peach looks into the screen. Compared to the side view the seem to be at the height of the naval (like an old woman) (see in picture below) Is it possible to move them a bit up?

What do you mean by very deep? You say 'too low'? Perhaps its better making them higher?
FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote: 2) I like the new Peachy model with one exception. The mouth seems to be permanent open. Even in Idle animation. It's worse if she looks directly into the camera. If this would be a real life behavior, this would be very unattracive to me. Just imagine a woman with always her mouth open... :o :cry: <- but as I said this is only my perception.

Well, I can make that mouth closed after some seconds.
FIXED in version 3.41

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:But nevertheless Mimput is still the best adult game on the internet. You put so much passion in it and this makes it great. Looking forward to new updates!

Thank you! I hope we can see many more features!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Thanks ivan good job it's an excelente update

Now i have a old bug ...... The return of the reverse boobs xD

Samus85aran

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Just tested version 3.41

Stop me if I'm too detailed, but I made a new picture of what I meant with the boobs too deep/low/near ground... (english is not my native language)
peach.jpg
peach.jpg (80.78 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

As You can see the boobs in picture 1 are on the red line and in picture 2 an 3 they are under the line.
But what also is seen, that the reference (e.g. the ladder) moves down. With that in mind I took a second look in game.
In Game the lader (& background) stay sill, BUT The Peach models are differently tall. As she turns, the crown keeps it's height but the distance between crown and feet gets smaller.(see Break in picture)
The boobs don't do this translation in height so they seem to be to low attached to her body. Like they would touch the naval...
You just have to put them a little up in backward position.

Else:
-Sucking the dick for lieing at the toad in 12 would be a good punishment. So If You want a pure Playthrough you have to be honest.
-Negative consequences for not undresseing when arused (or in other situations):
a)decrease the time you have to finish the level
b)an enemy is spawn nearby (but with a distance to have a chance to avoid it)
c)Dizziness
d)a higher aggro range for the enemys or increasing their speed
e) the princes slown down (but not too slow to be able to comlete the jumping parts of the level)

-The frog outfit should get a speed bonus under water to have a better chance to avoid bloopers
-I once mentioned a bonus for finishing the space level like an chastity belt as a shield. An other idea would be an addition invisibility Potion for the inventory. This doesn't work for bosses/cannonballs/fire/falling off level,wich makes you visible again or you die. And because you only get it after world 7 (because of the blueprints) you still have to beat most of the game without it. Or you can put a 17th blueprint in world 8 so peach has to go back first. But maybe this would be too overpowered.
-the time till she closes her mouth could be faster

I hope I don't annoy you with my posts :?
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 am

Samus85aran Wrote:Thanks ivan good job it's an excelente update

The requested URL /images/rsz_nueva_imagen_de_mapa_de_bits.jpg was not found on this server.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Just tested version 3.41. Stop me if I'm too detailed, but I made a new picture of what I meant with the boobs too deep/low/near ground... (english is not my native language)

Interesting enough, I did move the boobies 'upwards'.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:In Game the ladder (& background) stay sill, BUT The Peach models are differently tall. As she turns, the crown keeps it's height but the distance between crown and feet gets smaller.(see Break in picture)
The boobs don't do this translation in height so they seem to be to low attached to her body. Like they would touch the naval...
You just have to put them a little up in backward position.

Ahhhhhhhh! So thats it! I will move then in those frames in order to follow the crown, feet and other parts! But I wont move her crown 'upwards', because this is more complex to make, as she was made like this (her backside crown is a bit lower due to a limitation).

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-Sucking the dick for lieing at the toad in 12 would be a good punishment. So If You want a pure Playthrough you have to be honest.

But is he going to give the key after she sucks his dick, or does she have to ask him again, so she needs to catch another goomba with the key?

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-Negative consequences for not undresseing when arused (or in other situations):
c)Dizziness
e) the princes slown down (but not too slow to be able to comlete the jumping parts of the level)

What is AGGRO range?
Increasing their speed is possible (for some moments). Nice idea! Also, I like the other options, except b) and e), because there is no code for her to walk slower for some time only, and for about creatures spawning, if she is in a very small space (like a tiny room or toad house), the creature might appear incorrectly, like outside the house (in the blue or black void). I also have an idea. Make her slip and fall to the floor quickly.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-The frog outfit should get a speed bonus under water to have a better chance to avoid bloopers

They're fast already. You move better underwater, without falling down. I follow the default of Mario games here. So I think it wont be great to increase the speed for now.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-I once mentioned a bonus for finishing the space level like an chastity belt as a shield. An other idea would be an addition invisibility Potion for the inventory. This doesn't work for bosses/cannonballs/fire/falling off level, wich makes you visible again or you die. And because you only get it after world 7 (because of the blueprints) you still have to beat most of the game without it. Or you can put a 17th blueprint in world 8 so peach has to go back first. But maybe this would be too overpowered.

I prefer the current blueprints (without adding the 17th one, to avoid complexity).
I like the idea of her gaining a invisibility Potion after she finishes up 9-1 level (that is, the space level you mention is XNAUT lab level). So she can use it in a given level. When she is touched by cannonballs, bosses, fire, or if she loses a life, she will lose it. Perhaps she can then ask Merluvlee (in the green tent) for another potion for a price. But Merluvlee can only sell those potions if the princess finishes 9-1 first.
I prefer not adding the chastity belt due to complexity envolved. Perhaps I can add it as an added bonus once the game is fully completed, so I cant promise. Actually I prefer to add features like different butt sizes, the ability to stuck object inside her asshole, like her scepter, as well as other dildoes (so she can remain 'aroused', a kind of 'shield', as she will be protected in a way she wont lose a life if hurt by a creature or fire), etc.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-the time till she closes her mouth could be faster

EDIT: Ok, I've put 2x faster in version 3.42

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:I hope I don't annoy you with my posts :?

You're not! Thank you for the ideas!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Samus85aran » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:Thanks ivan good job it's an excelente update

The requested URL /images/rsz_nueva_imagen_de_mapa_de_bits.jpg was not found on this server.

Sorry Ivan :lol: heres the image again

And i have another one but i don't know if this is a bug

Some time peach make some strange expresions with her eyes like squinting

Image ImageImage

And one last in options Bigger Bell When

i have noticed if you have the option all
you can have a lot sex with inside cums but belly don't increise
Last edited by Samus85aran on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Samus85aran

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-Sucking the dick for lieing at the toad in 12 would be a good punishment. So If You want a pure Playthrough you have to be honest.

But is he going to give the key after she sucks his dick, or does she have to ask him again, so she needs to catch another goomba with the key?

"You lied to me! Suck my dick!" after that "Ok you can have the key anyways."

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-Negative consequences for not undresseing when arused (or in other situations):
c)Dizziness

What is AGGRO range?

The "aggro range" is the distance in wich an enemy notices the player and switches from Idle to an aggresiv behavior.
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Litty » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Been waiting on you to come back lol I thought for a second you were gonna leave us without doing the ass sizes.
Litty
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:18 am

Samus85aran Wrote:Sorry Ivan :lol: heres the image again

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o
I HATE reverse boobs! I see reversed boobs all the time!
EDIT: FIXED!
Also, FIXED the lack of her tail in the cataquack scene!
Also, FIXED her ponytail in that boo scene (it's hidden)!

Samus85aran Wrote:And i have another one but i don't know if this is a bug. Some time peach make some strange expresions with her eyes like squinting

This 'bug' appeared after the new Peach model. The problem is that her eyes are now 'different objects' (in order to be more symmetric). TripFlip made this very cute princess, but this eye change brought a problem. SOME scenes are with 'inverted' eyes. I am fixing it every time I see it.
I havent noticed this one.

Samus85aran Wrote:And one last in options, Bigger Belly. I have noticed if you have the option all you can have a lot sex with inside cums but belly don't increase

EDIT: Cant find the error, perhaps you're with 'Belly Min at max, and Belly Max at max'? You need to check this. Here, its SMALLEST and BIGGEST. The code then increases her belly in any situation her belly can increase, like cumming inside, or eating a poison.
Thanks for the reports.

Samus85aran Wrote:"You lied to me! Suck my dick!" after that "Ok you can have the key anyways."

Okay! But I prefer a better dialogue. How about this?
The toad will stop Peach from walking if he kills the goomba, then say something like: 'I SAW IT! You killed him!!! Oh I am sooooo sad!' (he would be crying),
Peach could say: 'oh I... I am sorry...Please give me another chance'. (He will spawn another goomba).'
If she says no: "You are lying to me! I feel it! You will suck my dick or I'll tell Toadsworth!"
After the fucking, he will give a key copy and say: 'I have a copy. Be sure not to do that again, please, Princess'.

Samus85aran Wrote:The "aggro range" is the distance in wich an enemy notices the player and switches from Idle to an aggresiv behavior.

I may add it later, but I dont promise. This requires a more advanced code logic. For now, I'll upload 3.41 again later tonight or tomorrow with:
- NEW: A punishment if you refuse the princess to remove her clothes if she is eager to do (happens in situations like when she is a nymph or slut in heat). There are 4 types of punishment if you press 'no': The timer advances 50 seconds, you got dizzy for some time, creatures will walk/run faster until the end of the level, and you will slip down (like walking over a puddle of cum).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:31 pm

so i got 3.41 and now Daisy is Daisy in dry dry land but she has Krystals tail and then when accepting her offer for sex she turns back into Krystal with the same boob/belly size as what i have
Gizmo1206

Postby HappyGoomba » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Samus85aran Wrote:"You lied to me! Suck my dick!" after that "Ok you can have the key anyways."

Okay! But I prefer a better dialogue. How about this?
The toad will stop Peach from walking if he kills the goomba, then say something like: 'I SAW IT! You killed him!!! Oh I am sooooo sad!' (he would be crying),
Peach could say: 'oh I... I am sorry...Please give me another chance'. (He will spawn another goomba).'
If she says no: "You are lying to me! I feel it! You will suck my dick or I'll tell Toadsworth!"
After the fucking, he will give a key copy and say: 'I have a copy. Be sure not to do that again, please, Princess'.

You can also go the other way. If she says she wants to kill him, but ends up fucking him, the Toad can call her a slut, and initiate a scene with her.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Gizmo1206 Wrote:so i got 3.41 and now Daisy is Daisy in dry dry land but she has Krystals tail and then when accepting her offer for sex she turns back into Krystal with the same boob/belly size as what i have

Ok I'll check! Sorry about that.

HappyGoomba Wrote:You can also go the other way. If she says she wants to kill him, but ends up fucking him, the Toad can call her a slut, and initiate a scene with her.

Great idea, hehe!
Peach: I will not do that! I prefer to kill him!
Toad: Well, go stomp him then...but I'm now so upset. :/

......Later.....
'Oh, you...You are really a slut, Princess... This make my little junior so hard! You have my respect but...'
[INITIATE THE SCENE]
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Sup Ivan? How's the project going? Sorry for disappearing on you all the sudden but I was incredibly busy (and lazy)
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:31 am

NEW scene in the oven, to be updated to the game tomorrow on day 21 :mrgreen:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

new scene bobomb buddy.jpg
new scene bobomb buddy.jpg (26.77 KiB) Viewed 2494 times

As for the 'ass size feature', it's also going on. I finished its appearance (front and side view). Rear view already done months ago (not in the game yet).

butt size design A2.jpg
butt size design A2.jpg (33.78 KiB) Viewed 2494 times

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Sup Ivan? How's the project going? Sorry for disappearing on you all the sudden but I was incredibly busy (and lazy)

It's going on hopefully! I understand we need to refresh ourselves or we will end up crazy :shock: (too much energy spent on PUT).
I am making 8-3 so far:
8-3 level so far.jpg

The problem is that the 8-4 level (the next one) was thought to be also in the desert, but underground (in order to resemble a bit of valley of bowser of Super Mario World).

8-4 valleyofbowser-2.jpg

But I dont know... I need more ideas...perhaps I could mix the two levels above with one (8-3) and then make 8-4 as a 'dawn' in a rotten land (like twilight), with a 'fire' environment (some lava, etc) before 8-5 (it will be a 'grey castle catacomb' level).
I prefer more rich levels than SMB3 and SMW, because, for example, the valley of bowser level 2 of SMW is almost 100% underground (its like 8-4 level image above, without any different areas)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:02 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Sup Ivan? How's the project going? Sorry for disappearing on you all the sudden but I was incredibly busy (and lazy)

It's going on hopefully! I understand we need to refresh ourselves or we will end up crazy :shock: (too much energy spent on PUT).
I am making 8-3 so far:
8-3 level so far.jpg

The problem is that the 8-4 level (the next one) was thought to be also in the desert, but underground (in order to resemble a bit of valley of bowser of Super Mario World).

8-4 valleyofbowser-2.jpg

But I dont know... I need more ideas...perhaps I could mix the two levels above with one (8-3) and then make 8-4 as a 'dawn' in a rotten land (like twilight), with a 'fire' environment (some lava, etc) before 8-5 (it will be a 'grey castle catacomb' level).
I prefer more rich levels than SMB3 and SMW, because, for example, the valley of bowser level 2 of SMW is almost 100% underground (its like 8-4 level image above, without any different areas)

I'll make sure to get right on that soon.

Btw, I got the chance to test out the new version yesterday. I just want to say the new Peach model looks kinda ugly but I'm clad the old one is still available. And I encountered a weird bug yesterday involving the Daisy scene which I personally call "the Selfcest Glitch". Basically Daisy transform into what character you have (being the new Peach, the old Peach or Rosalina. I haven't tested Krystal but I think that might apply too).
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:12 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Btw, I got the chance to test out the new version yesterday. I just want to say the new Peach model looks kinda ugly but I'm glad the old one is still available.

I got surprised by your feedback about feeling her ugly. Well, there are people who loved the new one (a pure revamp), but yes, there are some that prefer the ol' Peach. We may not call her 'old' but classic ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I encountered a weird bug yesterday involving the Daisy scene which I personally call "the Selfcest Glitch". Basically Daisy transform into what character you have (being the new Peach, the old Peach or Rosalina. I haven't tested Krystal but I think that might apply too).

Gizmo1206 already discovered it when playing as Krystal, as said in the posts above. I am still fixing it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:32 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Btw, I got the chance to test out the new version yesterday. I just want to say the new Peach model looks kinda ugly but I'm glad the old one is still available.

I got surprised by your feedback about feeling her ugly. Well, there are people who loved the new one (a pure revamp), but yes, there are some that prefer the ol' Peach. We may not call her 'old' but classic ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I encountered a weird bug yesterday involving the Daisy scene which I personally call "the Selfcest Glitch". Basically Daisy transform into what character you have (being the new Peach, the old Peach or Rosalina. I haven't tested Krystal but I think that might apply too).

Gizmo1206 already discovered it when playing as Krystal, as said in the posts above. I am still fixing it.

The model can get crossed eyed at times in some scenes. I never thought there was anything wrong with the old model.

Also glad to know that bug is being worked on. Maybe you can work that in as an actual scene in the future as a joke.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects