Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.7

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:10 am

The "delete catches" thing worked. But when I got to the X-Naut level, it was doing the flashing lingerie agian. also, I can't seem to move on in that level.
MPLDAM9919

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 am

Oh Ivan, have you thought about redoing your trees? I dont know if it's just me but they look weird because the circles dont necessarily blend together and so it's so easy to look at it as a stick with green circles hahahaha.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:20 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The "delete catches" thing worked. But when I got to the X-Naut level, it was doing the flashing lingerie agian. also, I can't seem to move on in that level.

What are you doing exactly to make lingerie flash? Are you changing lingerie types or going to some screens? Maybe achievements/load game screen? I have to look that.
As for the level itself, just wait for me to make an entire 'test taskforce'. Anyway, where exactly are you having problems there?

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Oh Ivan, have you thought about redoing your trees? I dont know if it's just me but they look weird because the circles dont necessarily blend together and so it's so easy to look at it as a stick with green circles hahahaha.

With current tecnology and know-how, yes, I'll be remaking them. Oh, Popeye! That reminds me I'll eat an apple now (I'm not kidding). It's like caffeine (that's why teachers eat them).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:34 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The "delete catches" thing worked. But when I got to the X-Naut level, it was doing the flashing lingerie agian. also, I can't seem to move on in that level.

What are you doing exactly to make lingerie flash? Are you changing lingerie types or going to some screens?

It just chages from white to pink to black in an endless loop. It now appears in the X-Naut level. I tried cleaning my flash catche and it work but it keep appearing in the X-Naut level.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It just chages from white to pink to black in an endless loop. It now appears in the X-Naut level. I tried cleaning my flash catche and it work but it keep appearing in the X-Naut level.

But... are they appearing 'right away'? WIthout any button presses? You start the level with them already flashing? Are you using normal vanilla Peach? Which costume? You can try to save the current game (in world1), then exit the game, and load again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:38 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It just chages from white to pink to black in an endless loop. It now appears in the X-Naut level. I tried cleaning my flash catche and it work but it keep appearing in the X-Naut level.

But... are they appearing 'right away'? WIthout any button presses? You start the level with them already flashing? Are you using normal vanilla Peach? Which costume?

Normal dress and normal Princess Peach. I use the Super Leaf with the dress to get the N-Naut coin. and it appears straight away when I start that level.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Normal dress and normal Princess Peach. I use the Super Leaf with the dress to get the N-Naut coin. and it appears straight away when I start that level.

Cannot reproduce. Once I get this error, I'll fix it. I will come back in 7 hours.
Ivan-Aedler

New hand grab!!!

Postby yurinicolau » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:51 am

I DID IT!!! :o I finally was able to master the damn Pen tool!!! So I successfully remaster two of the new three hand_grabs... Let's tke a peek:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

New hand grab.jpg
New hand grab.jpg (49.51 KiB) Viewed 3265 times

So Biles, I'll thank you again for not doing it for me! :D You gave me the proper motivation to take this at my own hands!!! (yes I made a pun! :mrgreen: )

Thank you man!!! ;)
yurinicolau

Postby Biles » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:01 am

LOL no prob! *thumbs up*

Well, I now have all the toad collections... I think. I've had to made some slight adjustments to all the 3 toads, so Ivan, be sure to check out for any lack of scripts and umm, stuff.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

TheToads.swf [ 15.34 KiB | Viewed 3246 times ]

TheToads.fla
version CS5.5 only
(71.48 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby connor96 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 am

where is the x naut level i cant seem to find it
connor96
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:28 am

Biles Wrote:LOL no prob! *thumbs up*

Well, I now have all the toad collections... I think. I've had to made some slight adjustments to all the 3 toads, so Ivan, be sure to check out for any lack of scripts and umm, stuff.

The toads look really good Biles. However, why is there a line under their eyes?
The toads don't have that to my knowledge, so I went and looked it up.
So here's a comparison picture from Super Mario 3d Land:
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/e/e0/SM3DL_Toad.jpg
What do you think?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 pm

WorldMap 2 so far:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!worldmap2.swf [ 147.78 KiB | Viewed 3095 times ]

MARIO (OLD VERSION):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!TODO - Paper Mario all (old).swf [ 182.97 KiB | Viewed 3174 times ]

PAPER MARIO (AE VERSION) So far (current color chosen on purpose - to give more 'fleshy' appearance):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!TODO - Paper Mario all.swf [ 190.14 KiB | Viewed 3174 times ]

Biles Wrote:Well, I now have all the toad collections... I think

Great!!! If I dont make ,say, AT LEAST TWO SCENES for each of them, you can hit me using Mario hammer :P
I only ask (only, I promiss) one more thing. Make her (Zess T). the only thing needed is the apron and that...weird hair :P
http://www.mariowiki.com/Zess_T.

connor96 Wrote:where is the x naut level i cant seem to find it

You have to find the grey coin and finish that level. A tip: you have to climb a ladder.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The toads look really good Biles. However, why is there a line under their eyes? The toads don't have that to my knowledge, so I went and looked it up.
So here's a comparison picture from Super Mario 3d Land:

It's their cheeks. And this line makes them....more embarassed (or frightened). Actually, I like Biles style. And I think its not interesting to reproduce the characters 100%. We should always make a different version, in a unicque way. But I know what you mean. I like that Toad from 3d land too.

yurinicolau Wrote:I DID IT!!! :o I finally was able to master the damn Pen tool!!!

You're the man, Yuri! I'll add her new hands for sure! And her hand nails (I've not forgotten!) Just send them to me. I'll PM you.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: New hand grab!!!

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:23 pm

yurinicolau Wrote:I DID IT!!! :o I finally was able to master the damn Pen tool!!! So I successfully remaster two of the new three hand_grabs...
So Biles, I'll thank you again for not doing it for me! :D You gave me the proper motivation to take this at my own hands!!! (yes I made a pun! :mrgreen: )

Thank you man!!! ;)

Let's have a big hand for yurinicolau. He's a real hand-y guy to have around and he has a hand-le on this digit-al drawing. He grabbed on to this hand-job didn't let go. Now, with a flick of the wrist, he's done. Get him a cup of palm wine and don't give him the finger. I don't want to stroke his ego too much, but "two thumbs up". He really nailed it.
:twisted:
HappyGoomba

Postby Biles » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:17 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:I only ask (only, I promiss) one more thing. Make her (Zess T). the only thing needed is the apron and that...weird hair :P
http://www.mariowiki.com/Zess_T.

I think there was also a Tayce T. too, a chief with the opposite personality of Zess T. hehe.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Tayce_T.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Biles Wrote:I think there was also a Tayce T. too, a chief with the opposite personality of Zess T. hehe.

Right! There is she too. Zess T is interesting became she's always remonstrating/arguing about anything.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby connor96 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm

where is the x naut level
connor96
Newly Registered

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Well I guess it's time to work on DryBones again huh? *sigh*

Anyways, I'll do what I can, when I can!

I'm gonna play around with your trees as well, hopefully I can acidently make some really good ones.

Anyways, have a Happy Halloween! (even though its 5 days from now!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Wrong color in some pipes, but this will be fixed in the next version

connor96 Wrote:where is the x naut level

I've sent you a message. Please read it.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Well I guess it's time to work on DryBones again huh? *sigh*
Anyways, I'll do what I can, when I can!
I'm gonna play around with your trees as well, hopefully I can acidently make some really good ones.
Anyways, have a Happy Halloween! (even though its 5 days from now!)

Nice pic! Thank you! You too! Tricks or Treats? Bricks or Breaks?
Asian, if you need the trees in the FLA, I can send to you.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.7 (oct 27/12)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:35 am

hahah I'm a bit too old to be trick or treating but I'll probably be taking my niece though.

And you dont need to send it to me, I already found it in the MiM fla.

Love those animations Biles, but why are they like hopping up and down on their one foot?

Ivan, I despise that Sun with the face soooo badly. You have no idea how badly he fucked me over in SMB3 -_-"
AsianP3rsuas10n

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.7 (oct 27/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 am

I'm nearing completion of a new feature on version 1.7.1 (I will return to use numbers instead of letters): WARP between worlds!
For now, it will only work one-way (world1 to world2). Soon, I'll create a pipe to go back. Peach MAY have a pipe to 'go forth', but she can warp using the last level of a beaten world anyway.
I want to finish WoldMap for World2 and at least ONE simple level, where somebody will be waiting in the end of this level. If Peach touches it, the game ends.
I will be doing this during level development.

When I finish 'Peach able to destroy the castle' thing, a cannon piece will appear in the castle, instead of re-using the level hole.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Ivan, I despise that Sun with the face soooo badly. You have no idea how badly he fucked me over in SMB3 -_-"

Hahahah I remember :lol: But in this game, the sun should not harm Peach (maybe do a trick, or carry her to the sky and burn her, while throwing her to other area). As you know, the tendency is to diminish the number of harm Peach can receive. Only certain (and rares) enemies will do that. But environment obstacles (spikes, abyss, fire, and bullets) will still harm her.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Love those animations Biles, but why are they like hopping up and down on their one foot?

According to the data, the toads use to be very playful, frisky, frolic and larky.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects