Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/11)

Postby JJPG » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:46 am

When you gonna update the English XML?
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Biles Wrote:Hmm, I can't remember if the "tigress" outfit was canon, or fanon. In either case, the cat powerup suit is represented by a bell IIRC.

Yes, that's correct. The problem is that I want to 'reuse' the same powerup 'effects' (so, the same 'icon') for Cat and Tigeress. If both have the bell, then thats it! The same for Swimsuit/bikini. As for the Striker and Racer outfit, we can reuse the 'soccer mushroom'.

metaro Wrote:What do you mean "how they should appear",you mean their look or where to put them in levels?

Their look.

JJPG Wrote:When you gonna update the English XML?

For what? Hmmmm did I forget to update the XML with the new features in 3.48? Gotta recheck!
EDIT: DONE!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Their look.

Oh, then i think you're almost good.
For the pingouin, you can pick the ice flower? As you'll have pretty much the same effect. Might be an idea to put a refular ice dress too, but later.
For the swimsuit … hum, if you give the swimsuit the same effect as the frog one, she will walk like the frog in the regular swimsuit too?
Anyway, i think a water symbol could make it?
ANd the Hammer brother, just a hammer would do.

I'm talking about schrooms of course.
metaro

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 pm

metaro Wrote:Oh, then i think you're almost good. For the penguin, you can pick the ice flower? As you'll have pretty much the same effect. Might be an idea to put a regular ice dress too, but later.

Okay, the ice flower idea then, it even exists in normal Mario universe.

metaro Wrote:For the swimsuit … hum, if you give the swimsuit the same effect as the frog one, she will walk like the frog in the regular swimsuit too?

No, no! It hasn't any sense! So the powerwup must not be 'the small frog outfit' icon.

metaro Wrote:Anyway, i think a water symbol could make it?

I already made it above (with hands on it). Perhaps.

metaro Wrote:ANd the Hammer brother, just a hammer would do.

In Mario universe, I already have it in the game, its a 'koopa-like' icon.

metaro Wrote:I'm talking about schrooms of course.

Perhaps we only need that one with a paw (or just a bell icon, as the tigeress also has the bell in its outfit).
Anyway, I guess there is no subjection (refrains), so I'll keep going with the ideas above until better ideas.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Skitmo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Does anyone seem to have an issue in the dressing room? I cant interact with anything when I enter it. I can do anything else in the game fine. But if I enter the dressing room I have to completely close the game to get out of it. Nothing in there works. I am using the latest adobe flash projector. I have tried a new game instead of my old save and still have the issue along with choosing different characters with the same issue.
Skitmo
Newly Registered

Postby Moosifbob » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 am

What design should Daisy's punic hair be? Would Rosalina had star shaped pubic hair?
bug -princess embarrassed frontside pose, one of princess face expression has her eyes is cross-eyed outward applies to all characters
Moosifbob

Postby JJPG » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:27 am

The final scene dialogue says error with the updated English XML
JJPG

Postby criticalg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:32 pm

I'm using adobe flash 11 and I'm a little lag, what adobe flash use and where can I get it?
criticalg
Newly Registered

Postby HelpMe34623476238476 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:40 am

Hey guys, I am not able to get past world 1 in the browser version of the game, Is there any reason to why this is happening, or is this just some type of glitch that is currently going around?
HelpMe34623476238476
Newly Registered

Postby Moosifbob » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:46 am

Bug report 4
broom scene text says default text or ERROR in gallery
when using regular Peach character model, her facial expression when talking is often sad ( her eyes looking down)
Rosalina facial expression when talking is missing her shocked, embarassed, and horny expression
Jellyfish sister scene Public Ms. button in galley isn't working
Zoom feature in gallery for Bowser final isn't working
Princess still has her crown after it has been removed on diagonal backside( applies for all Peach models, Daisy, and Rosalina)

if you were to put in another warioware character besides Mona in this game who would it be?
Moosifbob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Skitmo Wrote:Does anyone seem to have an issue in the dressing room? I cant interact with anything when I enter it. I can do anything else in the game fine. But if I enter the dressing room I have to completely close the game to get out of it. Nothing in there works. I am using the latest adobe flash projector. I have tried a new game instead of my old save and still have the issue along with choosing different characters with the same issue.

Did you test with Flash 12 or Flash 17 or Flash 21? (Flash Player versions).
Perhaps it's an issue with the latest version but I'll check anyways.

Another thing you guys can do in order to find possible hidden bugs is to use the 'Adobe Flash Player - Debug version'.
They throw some warnings and errors (just click 'continue' to keep playing). As MIM PUT is a very complex game, there are some errors that's not an error per see (that is, its just warnings) but if you get locked up in a given part like the dressing room, and you press 'continue' in the message dialogue but it doesnt go away, then that's a bug. But I can check that too.

Moosifbob Wrote:What design should Daisy's punic hair be? Would Rosalina had star shaped pubic hair?
bug -princess embarrassed frontside pose, one of princess face expression has her eyes is cross-eyed outward applies to all characters

Rosalina can surely have a star shaped pubic hair. As for Daisy, perhaps she can be hairier than then all, but that's just personal preference.
As of her embarrassed frontside pose 'eye error', It will be fixed in 3.49!

JJPG Wrote:The final scene dialogue says error with the updated English XML

EDIT: Probably Fixed now! Please redownload it again in GitHub!

criticalg Wrote:I'm using adobe flash 11 and I'm a little lag, what adobe flash use and where can I get it?

You can get, say, the RECOMMENDED flash versions in my PUT site. Just click in 'click here to see the REQUIREMENTS'

HelpMe34623476238476 Wrote:Hey guys, I am not able to get past world 1 in the browser version of the game, Is there any reason to why this is happening, or is this just some type of glitch that is currently going around?

Could you please describe it better? Did you 'fighted' the first koopaling? Did you use the canon? What is happening? Is she using the canon but she is still in world 1?

Moosifbob Wrote:Bug report 4:
broom scene text says default text or ERROR in gallery

EDIT: Fixed in 3.48b version (not uploaded yet)

Moosifbob Wrote:when using regular Peach character model, her facial expression when talking is often sad ( her eyes looking down)

Hmm sad?? CHECKING!
EDIT: I NEED MORE INFORMATION. Here, she is not sad. I dont know which facial expression and the situation you are seeing there.

peach - cant see her sad.jpg
peach - cant see her sad.jpg (57.53 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Moosifbob Wrote:Rosalina facial expression when talking is missing her shocked, embarassed, and horny expression

CHECKING!

Moosifbob Wrote:Jellyfish sister scene Public Ms. button in galley isn't working

Moosifbob Wrote:Zoom feature in gallery for Bowser final isn't working

Moosifbob Wrote:Princess still has her crown after it has been removed on diagonal backside( applies for all Peach models, Daisy, and Rosalina)

EDIT: CANT FIND It, please tell me in which situation this occurred!

Thank you very much for the reports. People keep asking me why those 'tons of bugs'. They happen because I need to test the whole game after new code or optimized code, as SOMETIMES a given FUCKIN* variable interferes with another variable without reason. Then I fix that variable. (I am only one, so that's why I am very grateful for bug testers, even lurker ones). In professional platforms like Eclipse (Java, C++, C#, .NET...) there are a team just for testing, with 'test suites/test cases' that deal with 95%+ of these bugs without the main developer even dealing those directly. But surely all those bugs are treatable/fixable.

Moosifbob Wrote:if you were to put in another warioware character besides Mona in this game who would it be?

I dont know. I think there are too much characters already. Biles is helping me with Pauline and Mona faces/bodies, but I still need to check the other head poses so I can include them as new characters in the game. Importing and 'setting up' a new character in the game is not that hard. What is sometimes time consuming is to make new bodyparts (her head needs to be made from scratch).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby seki175 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:07 pm

whenever I enter some scene with some enemy the peach is automatically thrown to the platform below
seki175
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Rosalina can surely have a star shaped pubic hair. As for Daisy, perhaps she can be hairier than then all, but that's just personal preference.

Daisy can have a flower shaped pubic hair and peach a crown :p
Anyway, you got a message to reply :p

Have a nice day
metaro

Postby Biles » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:39 am

Yeah, it'd make far more sense for Daisy to have a flower-shaped pubes than give her practically a hirsuit. I imagine Krystal's own might be shaped like a diamond.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Moosifbob » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:19 am

Yeah, flower shaped pubes would work for Daisy's default pubes and your hairier pubes preference would work for the hairy pubes option

Would you rather have older 18 year old Ashley (Wario) or Captain Syrup make an appearance?
Moosifbob

Postby Albelnox72 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:11 am

First of all, I'm a big fan of this series, and all of the work everyone has put into it! It could not have been easy to build this game up to its current build, so mad respect!
The reason I am writing this is to ask 3 questions
!) What is the plan for the church in toad town? Are you going to connect it to the different endings? for example if you get osama ending, will peach marry osama in the church? or bowser in the church for nymphomaniac ending? perhaps daisy/other princesses in church for lesbian ending? With the church being in the game so long with nothing being there, it got my mind going with these weird ideas lol.
2) After finishing the rest of the stage 8 worlds, are there any ideas on giving rin (masturbating toad girl in castle) any "sexy" scenes?
3) I noticed the last time i played that daisy has 2 more "sexy" options not yet put into the game "pussy sex with dildo" and another one, I cant wait to see these in the game, but no rush. (Also I might be wierd for asking for this option, but will there be a daisy futa option? getting peach impregnated by daisy is kind of hot)

Thank you again, and keep up the good work
Albelnox72
Newly Registered

Postby metaro » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Albelnox72 Wrote:!) What is the plan for the church in toad town? Are you going to connect it to the different endings? for example if you get osama ending, will peach marry osama in the church? or bowser in the church for nymphomaniac ending? perhaps daisy/other princesses in church for lesbian ending? With the church being in the game so long with nothing being there, it got my mind going with these weird ideas lol.
2) After finishing the rest of the stage 8 worlds, are there any ideas on giving rin (masturbating toad girl in castle) any "sexy" scenes?
3) I noticed the last time i played that daisy has 2 more "sexy" options not yet put into the game "pussy sex with dildo" and another one, I cant wait to see these in the game, but no rush. (Also I might be wierd for asking for this option, but will there be a daisy futa option? getting peach impregnated by daisy is kind of hot)

1) Work in progress, it's meant to have a scene in the future.
2) Nothing special for her yet, she's more a cameo than a real character but she will surely have Something
3) If Futa On, a last option could be Added, daisy drinking a potion for the scene and turning futa to fuck peach.

But it's up to Ivan to decide.
metaro

Postby Albelnox72 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:25 am

Thanks for answering my questions, I can't wait to see what the future brings
Albelnox72
Newly Registered

Postby Skitmo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 am

Ok so I tried all the recommended flash projectors from your site and got the same issue of non-interactivity on the dressing room screen. So I tried the debugger version of one of your recommended options from the site and got this error from flash the moment I entered the dressing room.

TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter text must be non-null.
at flash.text::TextField/set text()
at Main/outfitSelectLoad()[C:\Users\Latitude\Documents\MIM PUT AS3\includes\_screens.as:556]
at Screen_Outfit/frame2()[Screen_Outfit::frame2:1]
at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndStop()
at Timeline$/superPeachCheck()[C:\Users\Latitude\Documents\MIM PUT AS3\includes\Timeline.as:777]
at Function/<anonymous>()[C:\Users\Latitude\Documents\MIM PUT AS3\includes\Timeline.as:131]
Skitmo
Newly Registered

Postby Moosifbob » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:48 pm

after finishing the game, would you make extra packs?
also since Daisy is in Smash ultimate can you use voice clips from it?
Moosifbob

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects