Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/11)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:39 am

aclgrafix Wrote:@Ivan just wondering if it's possible for you to add a cheat to make all glory hole spots active 100% of the time, I personally seem to have horrible RNG when trying to find them scenes, not sure about other peoples luck with them

I need to understand your request better. RNG = Random 'unluckness'? If I remember well, all those 'tree gloryholes' and other gloryholes are 'useable'. They're just 'not so obvious'. Perhaps you refer of some kind of 'blinking' in order to show the player there is 'something' there?

he30ra Wrote:https://megawrzuta.pl/download/e5d14b746725c9ddb5b54799c52ecae4.html
upload new link should be work :)

Ok let's see if I can fix that.

Nyathon Wrote:Alright Ivan, I manage to reproduce the bug for ya and I manage to figure out why it is happening.
-Fullscreen: Yes
-Force 16:9 Max: Yes

Exit fullscreen into windowed via esc key, click to zoom in on princess.
Loading into game after doing first step will also trigger.
Occurs in both Overworld and Levels.

Window size other than base window size to activate glitch. The base window size doesn't trigger for some reason.
Base window as in the size of the window when you launch the game.
It seems the game glitches up when these 2 are active, but the game itself isn't in fullscreen. Why it doesn't happen when the window size is the base size is unknown.
These are the notes I took reproducing. I will go through the animations in the game and see if any need a tweak.

Ok, thanks for the info! I've added 'Force 16:9' because, according to the changelog, 'for those who use a browser like chrome, but want to go 'full screen' (which is actually a maximized mode).' So this 'fix' was for Chrome users, but you see its very hard for me to track everything. It fixes up here, but then it starts glitching in other modes.
I'll see what I can do.

Nyathon Wrote:, I had 2 ideas for outfits that could be added into the game. One just being a simple towel, I am surprised this one wasn't in the game just do to the fact that there are showers everywhere. You could just have it where one has a chance of spawning at the showers scatter through levels, and have them available at peach's/ daisy's castles and the xnaut shower. The second one isn't really an outfit per say, but rather just a painted on outfit. This outfit could be like a painted on tang top and shorts, it can't rip as it isn't fabric and would dissolve if the princess showers or falls into water (much like the options for the cum on her body). Thought these 2 would be rather cool to see, let me know what you guys think.

I love all outfit ideas like the above, I just cant promise anything. Blargh sometimes helps me with outfits (like he did wonderfully with the Bowsette lately) and there are a problem with the ones in the 'dialogues' (the princess in the left) when she's talking with someone, as well as the 'big princess' in pause menu. When I add an outfit, the original artist should update those poses as well. But well, if Blargh or another 'flash designer' could help me with outfits, I could put 'IN PROGRESS' to those two 'poses' until an artist update them as well.

metaro Wrote:The body paint is an idea too but i Don't know if it's not too much work. It will require to be considered as a costume but not a costume at the same time because it can't shred or protect the princess at all. And it would require a check to dissolve in the water. Soa whole new thing to code. Knowing Ivan a bit, i think he would say "no outfit anymore" but maybe in the post release he will have time to put the towel.

Surely I can think about the towel one, at least.

metaro Wrote:As for the body paint i think it's easier to put it in the princess custom screen. That way there could be differents body paint. As for the dissolve, well, a check could be done in options, yes/no wash when enter in water.

I just imagine others asking for other colors and bodypaint types, like like 'Leona Exhibitionist' RPGmaker game, hehe. But who knows, we can have at least ONE body paint outfit (at least a cute, like top/shorts with 'tutus' (fringes), which is also bodypaint.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Hi! It's a long time ago I postet something here, but when everybody is talking about new costumes, I want to bring in something, too. I know it is much work to implement new content (like dresses) into the game and I would lie, if I say I don't want more. But I think it is more important to put the already existing dresses into the game. For now most of them you can only see if you set them as a powerup. But if I'm not wrong, there is no Swimsuit or Slingbikini und whole Delfino Beach. Even the Frogsuit upgrade is very rare. And I never saw the x-Naut, Wedding, Tigress, penguin, Shantae, Peachy Racer, Yoshi Outfit in any of the levels. Even the Shygirl dress is NOT to find in Shyguy Village. I would like to see more of them placed in the levels.

You're right.
I'll add the Shyguy dress in one of the blocks in Shyguy Town.
Could you please give me some ideas of placement?
As for swimsuit/slingbikini, they might help the princess in the water, along with higher jumps, but wait! I try the most to avoid creating new powerups in this stage of the game. Perhaps there will be a 'Swim' powerup (different from frog) which will be activated if you take any 'bikini/swimsuit' items along the game. Or perhaps we dont need new powerups, just those outfits in certain areas, like near the beach or inside certain rooms like the one with the tan machine.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:On the other hand in nearly every level is a fire powerup. You could change some of them into an other, not so helpful, outfit.

Sure! The princess will then get a 'clothed outfit' (with a default powerup). Thats because, according to the current engine of the game, she can have 'no powerup' (its diffferent from poison as she can be wearing any 'non powerup' outfit), 'poison' and other powerup states. So if she was on a poison, she will get 'default powerup' while clothed with swimsuit/bikini. This is different from 'Dress' powerup.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:PS: For all who read this and still have a problem finding the blueprints: I postet a guide in an older post. If you ask Ivan, he will maybe link it on the first page.

Okay, I put your guide in the first page.

aclgrafix Wrote:@ivan with all this talk of outfits coming up, I'll put in my 2 cents too :p What I think is needed is something like a chastity belt, you know something practical and helpful to those who are trying to do the virgin route run of the game, what it would do is stop her cherry being popped, simple as that, you could still use her mouth and tits for the enemy scenes, maybe even her ass, but never her pussy, also the only way to remove the chastity belt is either peach removes it herself, or she grabs another outfit, meaning the enemies can't destroy it. The place to pick up the chastity belt could be in a drawer in Peach's bedroom or in her wardrobe next to the dress maybe

Surely Its an interesting idea. I might add this new item once I add bra and panties (as a plus). The princesses are nasty enough (even pure ones) not to have them (Peach loves to wander around bottomless and topless) but it would be wonderful if 'pristine' outfits like dresses already have them and you can remove them (or get them 'destroyed') over time.

As for the chatisty belt, hmm now that I think about it... We even have a kind of chatisty belt art from the Shantae dress...But I would create it 'slimmer' than then Shantae just in case it doesnt appear ugly/strange for the princess to be wearing both the chatisty belt and the shantae......ALso, the chatisty belt might be an item that you can get from Charlieton, and it would cost like 100 coins, BUT! If the dies, she would lose it. That way, it wont be making the game 'far easy' for a virgin run. And yes, most scenes you get fucked in the pussy in the 4th, 5th, and later scenes.

Zuxawiy Wrote:https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Plugins/Flash_to_HTML5
Just wanted to post this kind of a guide here, if you ever wanted or planned to switch to HTML5 instead of that dying flash player. :D

Flash is still 'new' for me (mostly AS3) but yes, Flash is getting outdated. We have many new techs like HTML5. I will surely 'update' myself sooner or later. Certain great guys around here like HumminBird0 is still stick to AS2, but they are masters on it. They can do things some cant in HTML5. Don't ask me how. Its just like Combinaction that still uses RPGMaker XP for his games. He can do wonders while others cant do in RPGMaker MV.

metaro Wrote:i think it would make the game too easy for those who want the princess to remain Virgin. It's already pretty easy to avoid scenes with the fire dress. Beside you can save before each level and try again if you failed in one. Is there an actual Reason for peach to have this belt in the first place? She is the highest authority in her kingdom, technically the chastity belt is forced by the parents.

I agree.

As for the plans (side quests) to get other outfits, I can just put an outfit here and there if we dont have side quests yet.

metaro Wrote:Hey Ivan, you still have a mp from me :p

I'll read it soon!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosifbob » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:29 am

bug report
In Daisy ending, luigi appear on mario and missing his legs
luma scene 1- text says ERROR
After real smb3 ending, character have tanooki ears and tail

Ivan, don't forget about the 1st bug report i sent you.
Moosifbob

Postby aclgrafix » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:06 am

found a bug
aclgrafix

Postby aclgrafix » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:57 am

sorry for the double post, edit button didn't want to work

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I need to understand your request better. RNG = Random 'unluckness'? If I remember well, all those 'tree gloryholes' and other gloryholes are 'useable'. They're just 'not so obvious'. Perhaps you refer of some kind of 'blinking' in order to show the player there is 'something' there?

for me the scenes pretty much never even appear, like the tree ones, they're always just a hole in a tree, never have anything in them

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Surely Its an interesting idea. I might add this new item once I add bra and panties (as a plus). The princesses are nasty enough (even pure ones) not to have them (Peach loves to wander around bottomless and topless) but it would be wonderful if 'pristine' outfits like dresses already have them and you can remove them (or get them 'destroyed') over time.

maybe if its just the bosses that could destroy them or peach herself taking them off, or big minions like the football guys, but little minions like shyguy's can not
aclgrafix

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Moosifbob Wrote:bug reports
-In Daisy ending, luigi appear on mario and missing his legs

Fixed in 3.48b

Moosifbob Wrote:-luma scene 1- text says ERROR

Cant reproduce! Could you please go to my github site, then download the newer English XML and use it in the begining of the game? Or could you click RESET SAVES and retest?
Which boob size the princess was?

Moosifbob Wrote:-After real smb3 ending, character have tanooki ears and tail

I need more information. Did you use it IN THE GALLERY, OR when the game was finished and you restarted it (or clicked KEEP PLAYING)?

Moosifbob Wrote:Ivan, don't forget about the 1st bug report i sent you.

Ok I wont forget!

aclgrafix Wrote:sorry for the double post, edit button didn't want to work

No problem.

aclgrafix Wrote:for me the scenes pretty much never even appear, like the tree ones, they're always just a hole in a tree, never have anything in them

Most holes are without scenes (thats the default). What I do is to inform the game that some of them can have scenes. Perhaps you're asking to put all tree holes 'useable'? Thats not feasible to do. But I can create a 'shine' light (as said before), to inform that some holes are 'interesting'.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Moosifbob » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 pm

for luma scene one the error text show on everything except small

After real smb3 ending it show up after you finish the game
Moosifbob

Postby aclgrafix » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Most holes are without scenes (thats the default). What I do is to inform the game that some of them can have scenes. Perhaps you're asking to put all tree holes 'useable'? Thats not feasible to do. But I can create a 'shine' light (as said before), to inform that some holes are 'interesting'.

I know that not all of them will be, but what I mean for the cheat is to activate the ones that are usable, so instead of them being a random chance to have a gloryhole moment, they are always there, thus removing the randomness only when the cheat is active
aclgrafix

Postby metaro » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Hey Ivan, quick question, do you think you can add the fire dress from mario 3d world? it"s basically just a recolor of the normal dress (same for daisy and rosalina)

I feel like the fire dress is a bit … brawl type and does'nt fit the common princess we play (who is not a big fighter you smash enemies with her butt … oh wait)
metaro

Postby Biles » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:58 am

It's been a long time. Finally a new update. Wooooohh!
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:06 pm

Hey Ivan!
I nlayed the current Version and found some bugs, too. :(

-After a sexscene while standing on *thin ground or while swiming, Peach falls down trough the bottom. In some cases this causes Peach to fall through the whole Level. An example is the second scene with the purple Ladypacman in Peach's castle.
-When Peach works as a Prostitute for the second time. The enemys spawn walking right and away from the princess. In the club the fall down the stage and can never reach Peach, so she was stuck forever.
-As I entert the office in 9-1 Peach was't set to visible again. During the further playthrough this caused her to freeze after the masturbation scene on the bed.
-nearlly all showers didn't work. Neither as a shower, nor as a checkpoint. Theese ones didn't work: 1-5 / 2-2 / 2-4 / 3-2 / 3-5 / 4-1 / 4-2 / 4-3 / 4-5 / 4-6 / 5-2 / 5-3 / 5-5 / 5-6 / 6-1 / 6-2 / 6-3 / 6-4 / 6-6

Ideas for the existing outfits:
Creating a new Powerup is much work, but maybe you could copy the effect from existing and modfy it for less work!?
- The Shantae outfit coud be placed at the levels 2-3 and 2-5. Theese are the ones with the mask. "Invading tombs dressed like Cleopatra". Powerup like Classic dress
- Daisy Outfit (and Daisy Striker) would be good in Daisys room. Maybe one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. Powerup like Classic and Striker dress.
- Peachy Racer in 3-5 with Striker effect to help her jumping over the logs.
- Tigress with the catsuit-walking-effect maybe in 4-1?? "The wilderness of the forest makes her feel like an animal??"
- Swimsuit/Slingbikini (frog effect, but without the hopping on ground) in 6-1 / 6-2 / 6-3 / 6-5 Theese are the levels with swiming parts. Just place them besides the water or a "dressing cabin"
- Penguin: there is the penguin "friend" in level 5-1 / 5-2 / 5-4. Maybe you could get it from him or places besides him. Idea: It could be like the firedress, but instead of throwing fireballs, she throws snowballs, which cause the same effect on enemys. Maybe you can just copy the code from there and modfy it a little.
XNaut: Instead ofplaceing the classic dress in 9-1 in her room, the xnaut dress would make more sense (where shoud they get peach's clothes?). Extra: Instead of removeing all Xnauts from the floor when dressed, leave them there, but when Peach wears the costume and masked a dialogebox opens. (XNaut: Why aren't you on duty? Peach: I have an important order! ---> Answer 1: I have to go to the bosses office (let her go) Answer 2: I have to fuck you). In this scenario Peach would still loose the "powerup" getting invisible so the later game would be unharmed. And if you say, that she has to be naked when using the rocket (because with clothes she is too heavy) Peach would be forced to take the outfit. (or not like the classic dress)
Peterpeterpeter

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.47 (Jun 30/18)

Postby he30ra » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:07 pm

he30ra Wrote:he30ra Wrote:
is normal (default) options and not work as say up post :some Toad scens are too fast,no pressing space look scens like : toad audience one her , or fucking the princessand wait to end scene.Is no work even default options. look this video when you Understand:
megawrzuta.pl/download/4a204e7596288e5d84ad251a80f15a7a.html
megawrzuta.pl/download/fd73d4f433e10311153c4f0f46fcab14.html
this bug is not fixed

this new link

I repeat again this bug has not been repaired

now the link should work
he30ra

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:11 am

Soooooo we might have 3.48b really soon!

Moosifbob Wrote:for luma scene one the error text show on everything except small
After real smb3 ending it show up after you finish the game

Thank you, I am detecting the flaws easier now!

aclgrafix Wrote:I know that not all of them will be, but what I mean for the cheat is to activate the ones that are usable, so instead of them being a random chance to have a gloryhole moment, they are always there, thus removing the randomness only when the cheat is active

The problem is that there is no randomness if I recall. The gloryholes are always in the same place (or I might be missing something). For example, in level 3-1, there is one after the first waterfall. It's always there, and it always work.
What IS random is the dick type. When you find one, it might be a lizard inside it. In other time, the same hole might have a toad inside.

A thing that I can do is to put more of these gloryholes in more tree holes and more levels (but it's a bit hard work because I have to find those trees and them put code inside). Then I can make them appear at random as default, but with an option to make them all appear.

metaro Wrote:Hey Ivan, quick question, do you think you can add the fire dress from mario 3d world? it"s basically just a recolor of the normal dress (same for daisy and rosalina)
I feel like the fire dress is a bit … brawl type and does'nt fit the common princess we play (who is not a big fighter you smash enemies with her butt … oh wait)

Like those? EDIT: Daisy outfit areas will be more yellow, not red.

@@fireprincess new outfit rosalina peach daisy.jpg

Surely I can. But of course it will be three new dresses. Even if just a recolor, the game engine needs to have three entire different dresses. I'll ask Blargh if he can help me.

Biles Wrote:It's been a long time. Finally a new update. Wooooohh!

We must keep going! I can't promise anything, but now I feel better in order to finally finish the game (but again, I tell here it wont be 'forever locked up'). It will have small updates over the years to come.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Hey Ivan!
I nlayed the current Version and found some bugs, too. :(
-After a sexscene while standing on *thin ground or while swiming, Peach falls down trough the bottom. In some cases this causes Peach to fall through the whole Level. An example is the second scene with the purple Ladypacman in Peach's castle.

Hmmmmmmm.... THIS IS a nasty bug and I'll be checking it ASAP! Sorry about that. It might be due to some optimization in gravity code.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-When Peach works as a Prostitute for the second time. The enemys spawn walking right and away from the princess. In the club they fall down the stage and can never reach Peach, so she was stuck forever.

CHECKING!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-As I enter the office in 9-1 Peach was't set to visible again. During the further playthrough this caused her to freeze after the masturbation scene on the bed.

I dont understand. Did you enter in 9-1 while invisible? Or did you played the 9-1 level from the start, then you took the potion, then you entered Grodus' office, where she was supposed to be visible again (but she didn't)?
If so, ITS A BUG, and its not a single bug, as this is a critical area!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:-nearlly all showers didn't work. Neither as a shower, nor as a checkpoint. Theese ones didn't work: 1-5 / 2-2 / 2-4 / 3-2 / 3-5 / 4-1 / 4-2 / 4-3 / 4-5 / 4-6 / 5-2 / 5-3 / 5-5 / 5-6 / 6-1 / 6-2 / 6-3 / 6-4 / 6-6

All of those!? I am surprised, as I tested them!! CHECKING!

I'll update a 3.48b version just to differentiate them. 3.48 will be deleted as soon as I fix those.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Ideas for the existing outfits: Creating a new Powerup is much work, but maybe you could copy the effect from existing and modfy it for less work!?

Surely I can! The amount of work is actually WHERE I would be putting them throughout all the levels. You helped a lot telling the possible places and powerups.
But you agree with me that the ICONS of the current powerup like DRESS and CAT should be changed, that is, instead of DRESS we could put a 'dress mushroom', like the 'dress powerup' mushroom, as it's more generic to be shown.
The same with striker. We could use the 'soccer mushroom'. As for the cat and tigeress, we should use a custom mushroom as a powerup icon, perhaps a white mushroom with a pawn on it.
As for the swimsuit, slingbikini and 'akins', we would require a new powerup icon, like 'hands swimming' or something that shows that powerup makes her swim better. Biles and others might have ideas from other Mario games.
As for the penguin poweurp, it would have a penguin powerup icon (as its unicque for penguin) and yes, she could throw snowballs. A thing I FORGOT to add is the HAMMINGBRO powerup that makes her throws hammers. I will raise this priority.
As for the xnaut idea, okay, we could have an unicque xnaut powerup icon, that would act like dress and disguise her from xnauts. But the 'absent of xnauts' is there because in PAPER MARIO 2, there is a scene like that. Also, Peach gets stark naked when invisible after removing her default pink dress. What I can do is to add that unicque powerup after she is naked, once she opens a given door (the one with lockers)! In order not to be wandering naked around, she can at least get some decency, with the added xnaut features.

Yes, I can force her to remove her xnaut dress in the end, before activating the rocket, so she will leave stark naked and she have to find clothes where she ends up to.

he30ra Wrote:I repeat again this bug has not been repaired now the link should work

It WILL be repaired in 3.48b. I just have not repaired it yet because I was delaying the update too much.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby aclgrafix » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The problem is that there is no randomness if I recall. The gloryholes are always in the same place (or I might be missing something). For example, in level 3-1, there is one after the first waterfall. It's always there, and it always work.
What IS random is the dick type. When you find one, it might be a lizard inside it. In other time, the same hole might have a toad inside.

A thing that I can do is to put more of these gloryholes in more tree holes and more levels (but it's a bit hard work because I have to find those trees and them put code inside). Then I can make them appear at random as default, but with an option to make them all appear.

I see, then it might not be randomness but a bug, as I have never seen any tree with the dick in it, thus making me think it may be random, first I'll try looking using a different version of my flash player and see if that might be causing the problem, I'll let you know

edit: woo edit button worked this time :p
anyways turns out (for me at least) any flash player before 25 (so 1 - 24) make it so the tree gloryholes don't actually show, but the versions above that (25 - 31) do, so it's neither bad rng or a bug, just a bad flash player
aclgrafix

Postby metaro » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Like those?
Surely I can. But of course it will be three new dresses. Even if just a recolor, the game engine needs to have three entire different dresses. I'll ask Blargh if he can help me.

Yes i was talking about those ^^ well, cool if you can make them :)

Well, still waiting for the pm :p
I need to know what you're up to so i can help you with dialogues and all ^^
metaro

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:
-As I enter the office in 9-1 Peach was't set to visible again. During the further playthrough this caused her to freeze after the masturbation scene on the bed.

I dont understand. Did you enter in 9-1 while invisible? Or did you played the 9-1 level from the start, then you took the potion, then you entered Grodus' office, where she was supposed to be visible again (but she didn't)?
If so, ITS A BUG, and its not a single bug, as this is a critical area!

After drinking the potion and entering Grodus' office, she did not became visible as it should be.

Yes, I can force her to remove her xnaut dress in the end, before activating the rocket, so she will leave stark naked and she have to find clothes where she ends up to.

I meant that she should be forced to fly naked to the moon. Now she gets undressed by EGadd but then it is possible to enter an other level to redress and THEN fly to the moon. If she would be forced to start naked, she would alway begin 9-1 without any clothes or powerup.

About the other outfit ideas: I forgot that there have to be icons made. sorry :?
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:04 pm

EDIT: Daisy Fire Dress done by Blargh! Not yet in the game!

daisy fire dress.jpg
daisy fire dress.jpg (11.34 KiB) Viewed 2115 times

aclgrafix Wrote:I see, then it might not be randomness but a bug, as I have never seen any tree with the dick in it, thus making me think it may be random, first I'll try looking using a different version of my flash player and see if that might be causing the problem, I'll let you know. Anyways turns out (for me at least) any flash player before 25 (so 1 - 24) make it so the tree gloryholes don't actually show, but the versions above that (25 - 31) do, so it's neither bad rng or a bug, just a bad flash player

Hmm now thats a different situation, I'll check as this must not happen even in earlier versions! I used to play in Flash 12 (YES, TWELVE!) and 17 and it works! Thanks Adobe!

metaro Wrote:Well, still waiting for the pm :p I need to know what you're up to so i can help you with dialogues and all ^^

I am just stressed, please wait for me. I am answering people just to say: 'hey I am alive!'

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:After drinking the potion and entering Grodus' office, she did not became visible as it should be.

So Its a BUG!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:I meant that she should be forced to fly naked to the moon. Now she gets undressed by EGadd but then it is possible to enter an other level to redress and THEN fly to the moon. If she would be forced to start naked, she would alway begin 9-1 without any clothes or powerup.

Now I got it. While this is still an interesting idea, this will change some game rules. For example, EGadd wouldnt 'remove' the princess from his lab anymore, and she might be so embarrassed she wont leave the lab (but if she is nymph, she would say she wont leave either). And Egadd should be so worried that he would 'push' the princess inside the rocket and activate it, while she is naked. See that's not so 'easy' to change rules? Also, this implies I would remove her dress in 9-1 level (her captive room), but this will change 8 other code rules. For example, TEC-XX wouldnt say anything about her not wearing her pink adress anymore, and Xnauts would need NOT to appear if she is naked (currently, they appear is she is, but NOT is she is dressed).

The same with other areas of the level, where she does her potion while dressed. This happens in Paper Mario II and I wanted to retain the original.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:About the other outfit ideas: I forgot that there have to be icons made. sorry :?

The problem with icons (like in the HUD) is that the 'dress powerup', for example, is a 'dress icon'. If other outfits get the 'same effect' as Dress Powerup, the game will reuse that icon. So it won't "appear nice" when you're using, say, her pink cat icon, if she is wearing Tigeress. Its also not feasible for me to just create new powerup icons like Tigeress and others (say, creating 10 new icons). This will overflow the outfit room with tons of powerups, but they're almost identical in effects. So we need 'more general' icons that 'say she is with default dress powerup', or 'she is in cat-like powerup', etc. So I am accepting ideas of those powerups.

For example, I have this idea for a general 'cat with a paw' mushroom powerup (to be used for Cat and Tigeress), and 'hands swimming' (to be used for Swimsuit, Bikini and other 'outfits' that makes her swim better).

@new powerup icons cat and hands swimming.jpg
@new powerup icons cat and hands swimming.jpg (23.2 KiB) Viewed 2122 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby metaro » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Nice i like this fire dress, thx blargh that was quick.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am just stressed, please wait for me. I am answering people just to say: 'hey I am alive!'

Didn't want to urge you ^^ my bad

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
metaro Wrote:I meant that she should be forced to fly naked to the moon. Now she gets undressed by EGadd but then it is possible to enter an other level to redress and THEN fly to the moon. If she would be forced to start naked, she would alway begin 9-1 without any clothes or powerup.

metaro Wrote:About the other outfit ideas: I forgot that there have to be icons made. sorry :?

Disclaimer!!! I didn't write those messages ! XD

As for the icon, yeah i was about to suggest you go like in mario maker, shroom icon for everything with a small custom color etc
metaro

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:44 pm

metaro Wrote:Disclaimer!!! I didn't write those messages ! XD

Sorry! Fixed ;)

metaro Wrote:As for the icon, yeah i was about to suggest you go like in mario maker, shroom icon for everything with a small custom color etc

I still need ideas on how they should appear.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:03 am

Hmm, I can't remember if the "tigress" outfit was canon, or fanon. In either case, the cat powerup suit is represented by a bell IIRC.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby metaro » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
metaro Wrote:As for the icon, yeah i was about to suggest you go like in mario maker, shroom icon for everything with a small custom color etc

I still need ideas on how they should appear.

What do you mean "how they should appear",you mean their look or where to put them in levels?
metaro

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects