Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 26/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:45 am

nalyden Wrote:so i noticed while browsing through the outfits that peach is embarrassed while wearing just the bikini and not while she is wearing the frog even though they are almost the exact same just found it odd love the game also!

Frog does have protection in her intimate area (a bikini tissue) while the pink sling bikini contains only straps.

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:fyi: analblonde is a guy

Ok keep believing in it.
(Please check your PM).

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:(Which do you prefer)This will make me seem like a bigger douche than before but she was the only characer I used on the blargh version. I probably asked you about her a few times... at least once

Lets see in the future ;) We need more reasons to have Emo Rosalina.

Digfree Wrote:Hey can you send me an updated FLA of peach's poses? For CS4? For that secret project? :3

Ok!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:51 pm

This would not suprise me considering the obviously photoshoped avatar
but really. This is the internet.
Does anybody really care and does it really matter?

Just take it at face value until s/he says absolutely for certain.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.11 (jul 27/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 am

Version 2.0.11:
- Level 4-5 added (still on tests and expected to add more areas).
I want to put an underwater area on this level, then make 4-6, which will be a more SMB3-like level, returning from the forest (it will be like saying farewell to the forest world).
I accept ideas regarding objects/plots in those levels.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:23 am

Toyloli Wrote:

This would not suprise me considering the obviously photoshoped avatar
but really. This is the internet.
Does anybody really care and does it really matter?

I agree. For some of us, there's a picture of a girl's naked butt on the screen. Does it really matter who's behind the account? Some of us are just happy to see that picture.

Plus there were his/her audio files, so that might count, but then again those can be fake as well. Who knows, some of us still want to see that butt.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Version 2.0.11:
- Level 4-5 added (still on tests and expected to add more areas).
I want to put an underwater area on this level, then make 4-6, which will be a more SMB3-like level, returning from the forest (it will be like saying farewell to the forest world).
I accept ideas regarding objects/plots in those levels.

Awesome! I'll check back and see if there's anything I can offer.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 am

Did someone test the game in a mobile device with android?
Is it playable on dual core 1ghz mobile?

VintageBass Wrote:I agree. For some of us, there's a picture of a girl's naked butt on the screen....Plus there were his/her audio files, so that might count, but then again those can be fake as well. Who knows, some of us still want to see that butt.

I love her audio files and I imagine a swede girl helping this game and I would like to know a real one. I already said to her that I can make variation versions with her voice. (if she's HIM, I'll ask him to put a swede on the web and go take some coffee).

VintageBass Wrote:Awesome! I'll check back and see if there's anything I can offer.

Sure, I appreciate it ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:19 am

I love the new level, Ivan. But there is one problem. There's a secret area with 2 huge pipes and Peach can't jump on them (Not a glitch but it's a huge problem). Does breast size effect her jumping? Cause I kinda forgot. And the coins don't need to be huge. They can be at there normal size. And why is Mario huge at the end of the level? Couldn't be at normal size just like Peach?

Also, when are you going to add stuff to 4-4 (Boggly Tree). It feels so empty. Maybe make it were there's more rooms and and npcs to talk to. As well as a few Goombas. Maybe make it where Peach to climb to the top of the tree then have her return to the bottom of it or something.
MPLDAM9919

Postby dark441 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 pm

I miss krystal in the entire forum I mean the name of the forum is indeed legend of krystal
dark441

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:58 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I love the new level, Ivan. But there is one problem. There's a secret area with 2 huge pipes and Peach can't jump on them (Not a glitch but it's a huge problem).

She can. Just swim over the second waterfall, then go to the left.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Does breast size effect her jumping? Cause I kinda forgot.

Yes it does.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And the coins don't need to be huge. They can be at there normal size.

The problem is that coin blocks are huge, and the coins come from them already large. Making it appear normal size from blocks will make me create me two new blocks only for that.
If really necessary, I can create them.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And why is Mario huge at the end of the level? Couldn't be at normal size just like Peach?

For fun, but yes, I can make him normal size.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, when are you going to add stuff to 4-4 (Boggly Tree)? It feels so empty.

I feel to. There, it should have Punio, piranha plants, clefts, one or two x-nauts and objects like treasury chests.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe make it were there's more rooms and and npcs to talk to. As well as a few Goombas. Maybe make it where Peach to climb to the top of the tree then have her return to the bottom of it or something.

Yes I will do that but with Punies' tasks.

dark441 Wrote:I miss krystal in the entire forum I mean the name of the forum is indeed legend of krystal

Renara and other LOK developers are making a new version since a year ago. The LOK team doesnt want to abandon the project. But I am not a LOK game developer.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Gizmo1206 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 am

great work on the game guys, but question, is there a ETA on pregnant Peach yet?
Gizmo1206

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:33 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:great work on the game guys, but question, is there a ETA on pregnant Peach yet?

estimate.jpg
estimate.jpg (64.8 KiB) Viewed 5523 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Gizmo1206 Wrote:great work on the game guys, but question, is there a ETA on pregnant Peach yet?

estimate.jpg

LOL! That made me crack up, Ivan.

But yeah. Pregnant Peach is currently a low priority, Gizmo.
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

estimate.jpg

Haha, Dilbert... there's something you don't see everyday here. Nice job working it in.

dark441 Wrote:I miss krystal in the entire forum I mean the name of the forum is indeed legend of krystal

Somehow I'm getting the urge to say "why are you posting this here, this isn't the place to complain it about." I know there is going to be a cameo somewhere, but that, along with the pregnancy, are low priorities. Plus how many of us working on this does work on LOK? I know I'm not because before this site I've never heard of the game before. Eh, I'm wasting time...

... Need to focus on making new stuff. Can't be distracted by games!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:44 pm

VintageBass Wrote:

Somehow I'm getting the urge to say "why are you posting this here, this isn't the place to complain it about." I know there is going to be a cameo somewhere, but that, along with the pregnancy, are low priorities. Plus how many of us working on this does work on LOK? I know I'm not because before this site I've never heard of the game before. Eh, I'm wasting time...

... Need to focus on making new stuff. Can't be distracted by games!

From what I've seen of the development of the game "Legend of Krystal" which extends well before there was a dedicated forum towards it, is that the game was kind of doomed from the start. Beyond the initial crash landing, there wasn't much point in anything other than sexing up the locals. So everyone tried to take it in their own direction only for them to lose motivation in completing the project. I'm kind of surprised even Mario is Missing has stayed cohesive even with a shift from add whatever character you want to actually fleshing out the original intention of a two level flash game. But that may be since the original had a goal set up so just everything in between had to be made. Though Ivan and Quiz may butt heads over that from time to time, the only thing that has kept members from contributing is when they disappear.

I too need to stop having my free time taken up I could spend finishing the never-ending stream of art assets by video games. Except my sister got me into Monster Hunter and now I'm compelled to be in the vicious cycle of hunting monsters to get stuff to hunt bigger monsters.
LuftMallow

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.11 (jul 29/13)

Postby ZimmySan » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm loving this game so far, but how come I can't get her to have sex with the mushroom people?
I' even got her to Nymphomaniac, but nothing :(
ZimmySan
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 pm

(one minute of silence)
programmer.jpg
programmer.jpg (24.92 KiB) Viewed 5388 times

Ok we can continue.
ZimmySan Wrote:I'm loving this game so far, but how come I can't get her to have sex with the mushroom people?
I' even got her to Nymphomaniac, but nothing :(

Sorry, not yet done.

LuftMallow Wrote:From what I've seen of the development of the game "Legend of Krystal" which extends well before there was a dedicated forum towards it, is that the game was kind of doomed from the start. Beyond the initial crash landing, there wasn't much point in anything other than sexing up the locals. So everyone tried to take it in their own direction

Exactly. We enjoy (we even envy) people who have interesting ideas and continue games that were stalled, but the main problem is when we are full of hope, checking the game every week, we notice the developer is not there anymore. I came here since 2011 but I started working officially just before april 2012. Then I decided not to just 'give up'.

LuftMallow Wrote:Though Ivan and Quiz may butt heads over that from time to time, the only thing that has kept members from contributing is when they disappear.

And I can list people who is loyal until today. They disappear but then reappear. Some disappeared for good (more than 2 months without saying hi, even on skype). I understand its due to real work/family/changes in real life or they just ended up bored.

LuftMallow Wrote:My sister got me into Monster Hunter and now I'm compelled to be in the vicious cycle of hunting monsters to get stuff to hunt bigger monsters.

If there are games I need to invest time and enjoy myself is Paper Mario 1, Super Mario Sunshine, and other fairy games. I might also buy and play Civilization 5 on PC, but all of these in my free / lounge time, as MIM PUT will be always a priority.
Ivan-Aedler

Got the Peach Poses

Postby Shogun » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Hey Ivan. I received the Peach Poses file you sent and I think I have a handle on everything. Thanks again! I was wondering though if you could send me some enemy poses/parts such as Goomba, Koopa and Shy Guy. Maybe even Bob-omb? I only have the chain chomp one at the moment.
Shogun
Newly Registered

Re: Got the Peach Poses

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 am

Attention! I might be without a computer between 1 and 6 of august (I am moving). Like all transitions like this, we need to search a new home, set the computer, internet, tons of papers and so on. I might be able to code some features on 30 and 31st. I'll try. But I'll still code features and prepare them, even without a PC, because we can code using a paper ;)
I am coding more level 4-5 areas (like underwater one) tonight. I might also add the Big Bertha opening her mouth and expelling the cheep cheep. However both will be huge ;)

Shogun Wrote:Hey Ivan. I received the Peach Poses file you sent and I think I have a handle on everything. Thanks again! I was wondering though if you could send me some enemy poses/parts such as Goomba, Koopa and Shy Guy. Maybe even Bob-omb? I only have the chain chomp one at the moment.

Ok I'll send to you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:51 am

It's been a while since I've been here but it was nice catching up on everything, well, as much as I could catch up anyways. I have something for you Ivan, it's not done yet but it's something I was making for you way back when you had yet to add the market. I'm going to finish it over the next few days since I saw that it wasn't completely finished. I started it soon after I drew those cobblestone floors and sent them to you.

Digfree Wrote:Hey can you send me an updated FLA of peach's poses? For CS4? For that secret project? :3

What? Secret project? So curious!
coolness32

Postby demoonchild » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi Ivan and all the boys here!!
The new level is amazing, the "giant stage" is a great idea.
Ivan, there´s a new version of the RAGDOLL program?? can you tell me how can I save the anims?? (sorry for being so noob)

Thanks in advance!!
demoonchild

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

demoonchild Wrote:The new level is amazing, the "giant stage" is a great idea. Ivan, there´s a new version of the RAGDOLL program?? can you tell me how can I save the anims?? (sorry for being so noob)Thanks in advance!!

Hello there!
You cant save the anims and keep a kind of .DAT file because Flash doesnt work like this :/ Every 'save' click are saved in 'MiMRAGDOLL.SOL' (cache file). You can create animations on it, saving each slot, then searching for 'MiMRAGDOLL.SOL' before overwriting the next animation. Then if you enter in a new Ragdoll in a given browser, you can check where the new MIMRAGDOLL was created, then its just a matter to overwrite it with the backup MiMRAGDOLL.SOL.

I plan creating a window in order to copy/paste raw text, so you can save in multiple files , like ANIM1.flash, ANIM2.flash, or ANIMATION_RAG.txt, any extension you want, then you can load it later.

coolness32 Wrote:It's been a while since I've been here but it was nice catching up on everything, well, as much as I could catch up anyways. I have something for you Ivan, it's not done yet but it's something I was making for you way back when you had yet to add the market.

Wow so its a surprise! For sure I'll appreciate it! You're great! For sure I'll check it , I believe in you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects