Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 23/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 am

alucardiff Wrote:So, Quiz, I sent you a goddamn PM like, ten fucking days ago on aedler.com

If you have seen it, could you have, at the least, acknowledged it? I'm sure you received it and seen it. If you're in touch with him more often that I, Ivan, remind him of it please.

Oh man, so sorry. I just sent you a PM there, please check it.

Sorry people, I've not been keeping up with the thread much lately. I'll try to get things back into gear a bit.
QuizmasterBos

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 23/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:29 am

Updated the game.
- New: added CHOMPETTE (in Peach Castle roof). No scenes yet, but she has AI inside (she looks at you, she faces you when you pass by, she 'cums' from her mouth when she wants...)
- New: Improved code for toads (you can talk to a walking/jumping toad (pressing UP or clicking on the button) and some of the other toads. Its more optimized, and Peach can interact with them better, without the balloon overlapping Peach. But some toads (like in the grey castle levels) still use the balloon.
- New: 'outfit items' DRESS and APRON in Peach Castle: you can wear it, put in your inventory (if the clothing is compatible with this), or skip its usage. The plan is to have more of these outfit items scattered through levels and special dwellings.
- Zess T. is now in the kitchen but no apron scene yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 25/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm

The new update's great, Ivan! I can't wait to see all those scenes in action. How come you can't put the apron in your inventory? You can do that with the dress.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:10 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great, Ivan! I can't wait to see all those scenes in action. How come you can't put the apron in your inventory? You can do that with the dress.

Feature not yet complete. In the past, I was deciding to limit this functionality to certain outfits (some could not be kept in the inventory because you need to wear it to activate the scene) but now I think it doenst harm anything because you can get back later and ask for the same scene. Surely this doesn't avoid farming (e.g. going to Peach castle, grab the dress, leave the castle, go inside again, grab another dress). However, the current limit of 5 items in the inventory will make you choose them well, restraining that farming. You wont be doing an interesting action by having 5 dress or apron items in the inventory to use them in all levels, for example. Its silly. If you're full of items, the game will ask you to use any of them to make room.

Zess T and other special characters will always ask Peach to be wearing a given outfit before a given scene, so you should wear it immediately. If you put in the inventory, you will have to leave the level, use it in the worldmap and go back, which is still not a problem because thats the plan/the way I expect to happen. So yes, apron may be put in the inventory in the future.

As for the ability to drop an inventory item, I was thinking about that with Quiz but I dont know if I will code this feature. Why? Because lets say Peach drops a raccoon in the level. If the raccoon is too near Peach, she will use it immediately (instead of going back to the inventory) without user consent. Also, if Peach leaves the level, it will disappear (its like someone stole it). This cant be changed 'in a snap' because its how MIM PUT works. And no, its NOT a plan to make persistent objects through levels. Most (if not all) of Mario games dont work like this anyway.
So, dropping items feature is a No-no. Except if, in the future, we can use the first item in the inventory during the level (like in SMW), with the difference that we would be able to drop up to the total amount of inventory (if you press 'drop' 5 times, while having all 5 items, all will drop from the sky) instead of just one item (SMW only allows 1 item in the inventory). If so, all dropped items will vanish if they pass the current game view (the camera).

EDIT: hMMM but the drop thing wouldnt be so interesting that way. Because we cant select the slot. So we can have (for drop funcionality):
1. No drop items (maintain the 'use item before taking another') - easiest to make and maintain (its what we're using now).
2. Drop items in Pause Menu: select a item, drop. It will appear falling above her, then it will stop in a given floor. It wont be persistent if Peach leaves the level and go there again later.
3. Drop items like SMW (always the first item of inventory), making Peach lose it if it passes by her. Its more challenging, but should explain why its better to use inventory items in the worldmap, because you can select the one you want to use. Dropping items during the level will be like an emergency thing.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:58 am

is you also putting the emo rosalina(the hot one)?
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:40 am

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:is you also putting the emo rosalina(the hot one)?

thinking.jpg
thinking.jpg (16.69 KiB) Viewed 3922 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:is you also putting the emo rosalina(the hot one)?

thinking.jpg

Sometimes I wonder why the things I made so long ago that I'm not happy with are the most requested. Emo Rosalina was just something I made without actually knowing how to make her look "Emo". The only changes I did was make her even paler, the hair black, and skull earrings for some unexplainable reason.

As for adding the alternate style to Ivan's game, I don't know. Quiz would probably want a story-related reason for why she looks like that before considering it. It isn't like the inclusion of Playshapes' original Peach which the only impact it has is to show how far the art style differs from way back from then. If I were to remake it, It will be much different from the first one, just like the new Rosalina.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:42 am

LuftMallow Wrote:Sometimes I wonder why the things I made so long ago that I'm not happy with are the most requested. Emo Rosalina was just something I made without actually knowing how to make her look "Emo". The only changes I did was make her even paler, the hair black, and skull earrings for some unexplainable reason.

I agree. Although I find her interesting too, I agree that we are not just 'adding' new characters, without at least 2 or 3 appearances.
E.g. 1. Emo Rosalina appearing in a given level (4-3?), then she says something, throws 2 lumas to Peach (maybe breast milking possible), then lumas raise Rosalina and she goes away. Hmmm, how mysterious.
2. Then Emo Rosalina appearing in a world 8 (dark land) for a given reason (maybe to say to Peach she is Rosalina herself, without being the true one?), then she would make 'dark sex' to Peach (butt spanking, anal insertion, put peach upside down...) then Peach would argue 'thats...strange. Is she Rosalina?'
3. Finally, Emo Rosalina and Rosalina appearing in one of the moon levels (like 9-5?) before Sir Grodus fight?

Without ideas like those, adding new characters will just delay the game. Which do you prefer, 1 week of work which can add up to 4 new scenes + more features or a new character without a plot with plausible scenes?
LuftMallow Wrote:As for adding the alternate style to Ivan's game, I don't know. Quiz would probably want a story-related reason for why she looks like that before considering it.

Exactly.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 26/13)

Postby Toyloli » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Rosalina: "That's not me, that's my evil twin sister. You can tell cause I have her tied up, wearing a blindfold and with vibrators um...."
Emo Rosalina: "Now you know why I'm Emo of late...."

Peah: "If I were like that I wouldn't be emo..... [pouts]"
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Toyloli Wrote:Rosalina: "That's not me, that's my evil twin sister. You can tell cause I have her tied up, wearing a blindfold and with vibrators um...."
Emo Rosalina: "Now you know why I'm Emo of late...."

In order to Maintain Mario plot, Rosalina wont have a twin syster. Actually, we could make Rosalina turns into an Emo Rosalina if she takes a Fire Flower.
I'm also on a way to change a rule. We wounl'd be able to select Fire Peach anymore from the character select. Why? Because its an special powerup.
So I can return using a rule since Playshapes: A normal Peach turning into Fire Peach when taking Fire Flower, OR if she is harmed by fire wheels/fire balls in grey castles (this time, she will be a nude fire peach). In order to make her return to vanilla, Peach would need to swim, to take a bath, or to lose a life. Why that? Because:
1. it will retain the originality since the beginning of the game.
2. it will make sense to add Emo Rosalina, as we wouldnt be selecting her directly, but we can see Rosalina like this when she is using Fire Flower or is harmed by fire as well.
3. Its a way to give more realism (she is 'toasted' , burnt), and we can still be a raccon fire peach, a striker fire peach, etc, due to the fact she is still burnt).
4. Fire Peach could be more prone to be horny (she is 'on fire' anyway).
5. It will give more plot (when we see a naked fire Peach, we know she was harmed by fire and she needs to hide because she is on fire.

Those changes wont change pause menu (we will still be seeing a fire peach picture there), and we will still be able to select any character in the gallery to check the scenes (peach, fire peach, rosalina, emo, etc).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:31 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:In order to Maintain Mario plot, Rosalina wont have a twin syster. Actually, we could make Rosalina turns into an Emo Rosalina if she takes a Fire Flower.
I'm also on a way to change a rule. We wounl'd be able to select Fire Peach anymore form the character select. Why? Because its an special powerup.
So I can return using a rule since Playshapes: A normal Peach turning into Fire Peach when taking Fire Flower, OR if she is harmed by fire wheels/fire balls in grey castles (this time, she will be a nude fire peach). In order to make her return to vanilla, Peach would need to swim, to take a bath, or to lose a life. Why that? Because:
1. it will retain the originality since the beginning of the game.
2. it will make sense to add Emo Rosalina, as we wouldnt be selecting her directly, but we can see Rosalina like this when she is using Fire Flower or is harmed by fire as well.
3. Its a way to give more realism (she is 'toasted' , burnt), and we can still be a raccon fire peach, a striker fire peach, etc, due to the fact she is still burnt).
4. Fire Peach could be more prone to be horny (she is 'on fire' anyway).
5. It will give more plot (when we see a naked fire Peach, we know she was harmed by fire and she needs to hide because she is on fire.

Those changes wont change pause menu (we will still be seeing a fire peach picture there), and we will still be able to select any character in the gallery to check the scenes (peach, fire peach, rosalina, emo, etc).

I don't really think this is a good idea Ivan. By your logic you would then need to add PS Fire Peach (would look kinda odd for PS Peach to change to your Peach when you do anything that would change Peach to Fire Peach), remove Tanned Peach from character selection since it is pretty much the same a Fire Peach, and make a PS version of Tanned Peach since there is supposed to scenes that make Peach Tanned Peach if possible.

Really don't see this as a good idea.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:44 am

Darthan Wrote:I don't really think this is a good idea Ivan. By your logic you would then need to add PS Fire Peach (would look kinda odd for PS Peach to change to your Peach when you do anything that would change Peach to Fire Peach)..

If it means adding PS Fire Peach, I can add her. But even if I dont have time to add her sooner, I can just make PS Peach remain PS Peach.

Darthan Wrote:Then need to remove Tanned Peach from character selection since it is pretty much the same a Fire Peach

Actually, being Tanned Peach then Fire Peach works, because its the same Peach.
When we have more worlds (like world 5) I might also disable Tanned Peach, so she would need to be on the sun while wearing the sling, in some scenes / plots.
Thats because we will have two games: FREE mode and ADVENTURE mode. In Free mode we will be able to select any character, as current (like Fire Peach and Emo Rosalina). Taking Fire Peach as one of them wont change them. Touching water / dying also wont change them.

Restraining the character types during normal game (Adventure mode), making Peach turns into Tanned/Fire Peach on special ocasions give value / gameplay. Making them free all the time loses their value and plot. This should happen only in free mode.

Darthan Wrote:Then make a PS version of Tanned Peach since there is supposed to scenes that make Peach Tanned Peach if possible.

See above. When tanned Peach is burnt, all of her body is changed by fire, making tanlines disappear. Tanned Peach is just a normal Peach. Following the idea above, I can also create a PS Tanned Peach, but for now, PS Peach, while taking a sunburnt, could remain PS Peach.

Darthan Wrote:Really don't see this as a good idea.

Let's check see other opinions. I only returned to this old issue because I remember Playshapes/Blargh version did that change when taking Fire Flower, and it was quite sexy for many people. We were playing with dressed Peach. We touched fire. Peach is now burnt and stark naked. She could even run faster. I can add the 'ON fire' features (like she being hornier over time, even not masturbating).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:25 am

... So do you know that there's two ways of getting back into the castle but that second option doesn't work? What I'm trying to say is that the option to go through doors by pushing the button or press UP is appearing over the small door to Peach's Castle. I'm guessing that little bug is still there...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Glitch.png
Glitch.png (96.68 KiB) Viewed 3729 times

So I was checking around the castle to see where Chompette is hiding... but I can't find her. I've searched all over but can't find her on the roof. Where is she?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:In order to Maintain Mario plot, Rosalina wont have a twin syster. Actually, we could make Rosalina turns into an Emo Rosalina if she takes a Fire Flower.
I'm also on a way to change a rule. We wounl'd be able to select Fire Peach anymore from the character select. Why? Because its an special powerup.
So I can return using a rule since Playshapes: A normal Peach turning into Fire Peach when taking Fire Flower, OR if she is harmed by fire wheels/fire balls in grey castles (this time, she will be a nude fire peach). In order to make her return to vanilla, Peach would need to swim, to take a bath, or to lose a life.

Quick question: what about Daisy?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:47 am

VintageBass Wrote:... So do you know that there's two ways of getting back into the castle but that second option doesn't work? What I'm trying to say is that the option to go through doors by pushing the button or press UP is appearing over the small door to Peach's Castle. I'm guessing that little bug is still there...

Hmmmm interesting. I'll remove it. FIXED.

VintageBass Wrote:So I was checking around the castle to see where Chompette is hiding... but I can't find her. I've searched all over but can't find her on the roof. Where is she?

Please check again, on page 1. Since hours ago, I updated the game here with Chompette. You might be using a cached swf.

VintageBass Wrote:Quick question: what about Daisy?

Daisy wont turn to Fire Daisy when taking Fire Flower or if hurt by fire. It's not planned. Actually the Emo Rosalina thing is just to make another reason to add this style, aside of her appearing in World 8 and making Peach think she is Rosalina. Also, Emo Rosalina was an idea since 2 years ago, from LuftMallow.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:06 am

I don't know about Emo Rosalina. I prefer what we currently have plus your system of how the whole Fire Peach thing will work.

Personally I'd like to see the NPC Daisy up and running along with its first lesbian scene. We need to find the time to make that a priority.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I don't know about Emo Rosalina. I prefer what we currently have plus your system of how the whole Fire Peach thing will work.

Ok I computed your opinion.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Personally I'd like to see the NPC Daisy up and running along with its first lesbian scene. We need to find the time to make that a priority.

You're right. First, I want to talk with Toyloli about the pub, the garden area, the second tower (which can reuse the first one), the sewers and some objects (stools, desks) as I want to start creating new Toad poses (backside and frontside) in order to make them sit on the desk in random times, depending when Peach revisits her castle.
Second, I need to create Daisy NPC up and running, like you said. For now, it will be her standing up, talking (mouth opening, head up/down, etc) and walking. Then I need to make her bedroom area (If Toyloli wants, she can also make that area, or I can make it), it will have the same style as her palace walls. Then, scene 1.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Personally I'd like to see the NPC Daisy up and running along with its first lesbian scene. We need to find the time to make that a priority.

You're right. First, I want to talk with Toyloli about the pub, the garden area, the second tower (which can reuse the first one), the sewers and some objects (stools, desks) as I want to start creating new Toad poses (backside and frontside) in order to make them sit on the desk in random times, depending when Peach revisits her castle.
Second, I need to create Daisy NPC up and running, like you said. For now, it will be her standing up, talking (mouth opening, head up/down, etc) and walking. Then I need to make her bedroom area (If Toyloli wants, she can also make that area, or I can make it), it will have the same style as her palace walls. Then, scene 1.

Sounds good to me. Her castle in World 2 seems empty with out her in it. It's best to make the NPC first them the scene later.
MPLDAM9919

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 am

the hot emo one would be the fire flower one, like black peach

fyi: analblonde is a guy

edit:
Ivan: Which do you prefer, 1 week of work which can add up to 4 new scenes + more features or a new character without a plot with plausible scenes?

this will make me seem like a bigger douche than before but
the was the only characer i used on the blargh version i probably asked you about her a few times... at least once
Last edited by theblacknphbutnotgay on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Digfree » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:23 am

Hey can you send me an updated FLA of peach's poses? For CS4? For that secret project? :3
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby nalyden » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 am

so i noticed while browsing through the outfits that peach is embarrassed while wearing just the bikini and not while she is wearing the frog even though they are almost the exact same just found it odd love the game also!
nalyden
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects