Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 9/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:35 pm

MicaTurtle Wrote:No, I'm talking about the number where it says "__ more to be nymphomaniac". So far the only difference I've seen is that she says different things. Does it change any other things?

For now, she starts feeling more disinhibited (e.g. she isnt embarassed anymore).
This makes me remember I need to:
- She wont be blushing when she's a nymph. Included in the newest update.
- Make her crazy for sex if she sees something naked with a dick banging around (e.g. she will be exclaminig: 'oh my god! I want it' if she is looking at that direction)
- Make her do some scenes upon touching, automatically (like when se touches the sleeping goomba while her horny bar is high)
- Make her masturbate by her own, when she stops walking Included in the newest update.
- Make her pussy liquids squirt and make her tremble in random ocasions
- Make her moan / lid her eyes / put her hands on her croth during dialogues ;)

MicaTurtle Wrote:(I just want it back to "virgin" because I enjoy the more innocent things peach says. I am a big fan of the ENF genre :)

Me too ;) Thats why I am here! The current plot of the game is: If you make your Peach a nymph (a 'whore'), that is, more than 10 enemies in a level, she can get back to embarassed in the next one, but if she fucked more than 80, she wont be going back anymore (only in a new game).

Embarassing endings (not nymph) will do a thing.
Virgin endings will do other things
Whore endings will do another different thing.

For now, only special endings (fucking goombas, toads, etc) are shown for these situations above.

And...Michaelangelo! This makes me remember of: Cowabanga!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Cat Peach.png
Cat Peach.png (56.22 KiB) Viewed 4038 times

This was just revealed today, and my immediate opinion is that the Tigress outfit is enough for this game. Two feline-based outfits would be excessive, especially when the cat would just be the raccoon with the Tigress's tail swapped in.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:17 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:This was just revealed today, and my immediate opinion is that the Tigress outfit is enough for this game. Two feline-based outfits would be excessive, especially when the cat would just be the raccoon with the Tigress's tail swapped in.

This is cute! You might be right. But hmmm.... its nice to let the player able to use this one if he/she wants, or in a given bonus area.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:17 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:
Cat Peach.png

This was just revealed today, and my immediate opinion is that the Tigress outfit is enough for this game. Two feline-based outfits would be excessive, especially when the cat would just be the raccoon with the Tigress's tail swapped in.

Exactly (even though it can climb up walls, but that is irrelevant for this game). I also don't like how she becomes half as tall whilst wearing it, that's kinda creepy.

Well, Micaturtle, I listened to your audiosamples and I have to say (no offense to you, AnalBlonde): "It was pretty amazing!" You got the voice down very well, it sounded like Peach's actual voice actress(es). Intonation, clear voice, fantastic! There are two things I noticed in your samples. First off, in one of the samples there's a very obvious echo effect, do you know why that happened? Second is that the quality is a little on the low side, but that can of course improve later on. So, I'd go as far as to say that there is nothing wrong with your voice, but I believe the setup can use a little tinkering. Good job!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:23 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I listened to your audiosamples and I have to say (no offense to you, AnalBlonde): "It was pretty amazing!" You got the voice down very well, it sounded like Peach's actual voice actress(es). Intonation, clear voice, fantastic!

I can say the same in regard to Mika quality, here are the scores I give (voice in general, and resemblance of Peach voice).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image Image

But I still like AnalBlonde voice, and even if she is not chosen to voice Peach for any future reason, I see her voicing other characters.

Remember that, for now, only the team is analysing the voices, so we have more control on how the voice should sound in the Mario universe. We also dont want precipitative opinions from new users and lurkers, neither a crowding (tons of posts) about the same matter.
And yes, the voices should become much better when its recorded at 44kwz (but it doesnt work if your microphone features limit it to 22kwhz).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 am

I just got the voice clips. I'll listen to them later.

Also I need to get started on the scripts. I've been very bussy with other things and didn't have any time to work on them. Hopefully I will have time this week.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 am

think about it i really liked the kittie outfit......it fits more with her

English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 am

LuftMallow Wrote:
Cat Peach.png

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:think about it i really liked the kittie outfit......it fits more with her

Well her new costume is extremely cute (I love cute things), but that's her size when she uses that? ... Uh, no. And I do agree that, while it's cute and catgirls are sexy, the Tigeress is already good enough as it is.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I listened to your audiosamples and I have to say (no offense to you, AnalBlonde): "It was pretty amazing!" You got the voice down very well, it sounded like Peach's actual voice actress(es). Intonation, clear voice, fantastic!

I can say the same in regard to Mika quality, here are the scores I give (voice in general, and resemblance of Peach voice).
But I still like AnalBlonde voice, and even if she is not chosen to voice Peach for any future reason, I see her voicing other characters.
Remember that, for now, only the team is analysing the voices, so we have more control on how the voice should sound in the Mario universe. We also dont want precipitative opinions from new users and lurkers, neither a crowding (tons of posts) about the same matter.

I said that if Blonde can't make it as Peach, there are those other girls she could try out for. And like MPLDAM, I just got the audio clips so I need to listen to them as well... which reminds me I need to do my own recording, only it's for another person.
Last edited by VintageBass on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:02 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:think about it i really liked the kittie outfit......it fits more with her

Yes you might be...........Wow James Scott!

Luftmallow, adding that outfit or not, it's really cute!
Thats because the Bunny outfit could be more decent (a full bodysuit, a bit a rabbit tail etc) like you did. But this one.....would be cute! And Peach can argue herself too: 'why am I feel so exposed while being a little Kitty? (remember most outfits are 'mutation outfits'), that is, Peach is like that animal, its not just a costume.

This outfit (if Luftmallow likes it) can use the current Peach size. Peach doesnt need to shrink.
And this pose...I need to experiment with our current perspectives. I think only the butt/pussy will need to be redraw. Once done, we only need to create 20 outfit parts that follow the butt contours.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also I need to get started on the scripts. I've been very bussy with other things and didn't have any time to work on them. Hopefully I will have time this week.

And let's hope Quiz can organize the Pennington one, so I can analyse.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 am

Sigh, no matter how it may take for something to come out, you can always rely on Rule 34 to appear right after its announcement. I'll admit that image looks sexy, mostly due to the pose, but that just confirms only a simple conversion of the tanuki suit would suffice. If Ivan wants it in, he's free to add it. I'd put low priority on it though. We aren't even aware of everything it's capable of ability-wise yet.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 am

VintageBass and SuperDodoman, I recommend using spoiler because it will save up space and to be more hidden in general, for people to appreciate Peach better ;)

LuftMallow Wrote:I'll admit that image looks sexy, mostly due to the pose, but that just confirms only a simple conversion of the tanuki suit would suffice.

Hmmm yes, mostly.
-Raccoon Suit -> pink color, with white belly (instead of naked belly), and exposed butt cheeks (instead of brown fur).
-Feet - new ones (cat paws, like rabbit paws).
-'hat Back' with the same ears like Raccoon, but Hat Front with the added 'kitty antennas' ;)
-For the hands its 100% possible to increase them a bit, so, each hand type could be redrawn like a single paw (because it just needs one color, two at most - a single shadow), instead of each finger with its veins and ossicles.

LuftMallow Wrote: If Ivan wants it in, he's free to add it. I'd put low priority on it though. We aren't even aware of everything it's capable of ability-wise yet.

Ok lets see! If I start to do it, I'll tell you (to avoid double work).

VintageBass Wrote:And like MPLDAM, I just got the audio clips so I need to listen to them as well... which reminds me I need to do my own recording, only it's for another person.

Understood! Good Luck there! (warning, actor working)! ;)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

vintage microphone.swf [ 53.25 KiB | Viewed 3893 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby MicaTurtle » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:49 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, Micaturtle, I listened to your audiosamples and I have to say (no offense to you, AnalBlonde): "It was pretty amazing!" You got the voice down very well, it sounded like Peach's actual voice actress(es). Intonation, clear voice, fantastic! There are two things I noticed in your samples. First off, in one of the samples there's a very obvious echo effect, do you know why that happened? Second is that the quality is a little on the low side, but that can of course improve later on. So, I'd go as far as to say that there is nothing wrong with your voice, but I believe the setup can use a little tinkering. Good job!

Yay! I GOTZ AN ORANGE COLOR! XD (sorry, Michaelangelo's my fave ninja turtle, so anything orange makes me stupid giddy)

The reason for the echo and the loudness of the samples is I think I may have just been too close to the microphone. I can hear a little audio clutter, probably from the feedback. I re-recorded a new one. I'll send it to Ivan's email so he can pass them on.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Remember that, for now, only the team is analysing the voices, so we have more control on how the voice should sound in the Mario universe. We also dont want precipitative opinions from new users and lurkers, neither a crowding (tons of posts) about the same matter.
And yes, the voices should become much better when its recorded at 44kwz (but it doesnt work if your microphone features limit it to 22kwhz).

That's why I'm sending you the samples instead of posting them publicly (but if you want me to post them publicly, I can, just let me know) Also, okay, this is me TOTALLY failing the geek check, but how can you check what kwz you are recording at? I basically just used my laptop's built-in microphone, but if you want some REALLY good samples, I could prolly will dig out my fiance's old professional mic and record them using the tower PC (she's an audiophile, so she has tons of music software and hardware)
MicaTurtle
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:01 pm

MicaTurtle Wrote:That's why I'm sending you the samples instead of posting them publicly (but if you want me to post them publicly, I can, just let me know)

So you can! But we must only listen to important discussions with a good base. You can provide links inside the spoiler (use [ spoiler ] TEXT LINK [ / spoiler ] (without spaces). So you can save space, and make the post more organized ;)

I've sent your sample to the team (KAEC forum).

I think you deserve those grades (so far, without counting the 22khz quality).

MIKA.jpg
MIKA.jpg (44.65 KiB) Viewed 3863 times

We can fight off Shredder now. ;)
Could I send you all the voices required (TXT file?)

Microphones usually come with maximum possible KHZ that can be used. Some brands lie about this (they say it can be recorded as 44khz but the quality ends up as 22khz, even if you save as 44khz). Its like taking a picture with a 640x480 camera then interpolating to 1024x768. But I can use noise reduction algorithms, so I think its not really a problem. As for the echo / feedback, you can just put the sound card volume to 0 / mute it (it wont affect the microphone volume). Then, after recording, you can increase the volume back. I usually use a multimedia keyboard, so I can increase/decrease volume as quick as blinking an eye ;) As for external sounds (helicopters, telephones, an ambulance passing by), please try to hinder them (using doors / quiet places).

As for checking the khz, the program you are recording on should tell you the current KHZ and bits per second (mostly when you press "NEW audio", or 'RECORD NEW sound'. I usually use 44khz, 16 bit mono. For Mp3, its best to use at least 192kbps, 44khz mono, as I convert it to 64kbps (in an optimizing way) so we almost dont see changes. But remember that, after recording, you will save the file, so you may need to put the output parameters (if mp3, it should be 192kbps (it can be less, down to 128kbps), 44khz mono).

MicaTurtle Wrote:I basically just used my laptop's built-in microphone, but...

:o

(I'm kidding, its not that bad!)
But Hmmmmmmm.... some laptop brands feature microphone with 22khz or worse). And it has more interference due to proximity of magnetic fields and electron interferences themselves.
"The maximum sample rate is 48KHz so the maximum theoretical signal frequency that can be captured is 24KHz by the Nyquist-Shannon theorem. I doubt the built in microphone is any good near that frequency, though (and Ryan's link supports that with frequency-response measurements)."

If you can use the professional mic, it will be A LOT better, and I can retain the quality inside the game ;)
I love music, at the point I use at least sehnheiser earbuds. I can detect interference with them, and check which noise reduction approaches to use in each case.

But lets say we cant use professional mics (they are not available). Notebooks mics can still be used, but if noises are detected, I'll need to check if noise reductions are possible without damaging the audio.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:21 pm

MicaTurtle Wrote:Yay! I GOTZ AN ORANGE COLOR! XD (sorry, Michaelangelo's my fave ninja turtle, so anything orange makes me stupid giddy)

Funny, I just picked a color that I thought would fit you, I didn't even think of Michaelangelo until now.

MicaTurtle Wrote:The reason for the echo and the loudness of the samples is I think I may have just been too close to the microphone. I can hear a little audio clutter, probably from the feedback. I re-recorded a new one. I'll send it to Ivan's email so he can pass them on.

I've listened to them, the echo effect was gone, which is good and still think your voice sounds pretty darn close. Well done!

MicaTurtle Wrote:That's why I'm sending you the samples instead of posting them publicly (but if you want me to post them publicly, I can, just let me know) Also, okay, this is me TOTALLY failing the geek check, but how can you check what kwz you are recording at? I basically just used my laptop's built-in microphone, but if you want some REALLY good samples, I could prolly will dig out my fiance's old professional mic and record them using the tower PC (she's an audiophile, so she has tons of music software and hardware)

I prefer to keep the voice samples private. (It makes me and the other team members feel important :D ). Also, I think it really IS a good idea to be able to "configure" your voice until it's just right.

Also, yes, I would love to see you try a better setup, that might make it sound really fantastic!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Can I send you all the voices required (TXT file?)

Hey Ivan, maybe we should give the TXT file another look before sending it, it's already several months old by now, things have probably changed a bit.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for external sounds (helicopters, telephones, an ambulance passing by), please try to hinder them (using doors / quiet places).

Isn't it possible to use software that recognizes different sounds and allow you to cut them? Audio programs also come with noise reduction, which may help out as well. But the best part to limit external sounds is to just rerecord it (but as you said, sitting in a good place where it is quiet would help a lot.)
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:30 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I prefer to keep the voice samples private. (It makes me and the other team members feel important :D ). Also, I think it really IS a good idea to be able to "configure" your voice until it's just right.

For me both above are ok! I'm more present anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Hey Ivan, maybe we should give the TXT file another look before sending it, it's already several months old by now, things have probably changed a bit.

Possible. But I dont have time right now. And I think MIKA can add possible sounds in the future (we dont know what Peach will say yet).
MIKA should give ideas too. Its her voice after all. And she's a girl. We are ....sometimes terrible when trying to think as girls :? :mrgreen:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Isn't it possible to use software that recognizes different sounds and allow you to cut them? Audio programs also come with noise reduction, which may help out as well. But the best part to limit external sounds is to just rerecord it (but as you said, sitting in a good place where it is quiet would help a lot.)

Well, the quieter, the better. But if some noises are detected, of course I will execute noise reduction codes ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:VintageBass and SuperDodoman, I recommend using spoiler because it will save up space and to be more hidden in general, for people to appreciate Peach better ;)

Was thinking about it before, but I got cut off the Internet before I could go fix it, so... yeah.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And like MPLDAM, I just got the audio clips so I need to listen to them as well... which reminds me I need to do my own recording, only it's for another person.

Understood! Good Luck there! (warning, actor working)! ;)

Awesome!

By the way, after listening to Mika's samples, she really did sound like Peach there for the moment. Sure it was loud, but that was really nice compared to Blonde's recordings (no offense). I definitely like those better and it'll be interesting to hear more from her.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for external sounds (helicopters, telephones, an ambulance passing by), please try to hinder them (using doors / quiet places).

Isn't it possible to use software that recognizes different sounds and allow you to cut them? Audio programs also come with noise reduction, which may help out as well. But the best part to limit external sounds is to just rerecord it (but as you said, sitting in a good place where it is quiet would help a lot.)

Like Adobe Audition?

Also there's something I need to ask: at the Moon Base when I talked to the X-Naut PhD, the clock seems to stop running after I get sent back to my room. After he told Peach he was going to fuck her, I can't get into TEC's room or go anywhere else. I'm stuck in the hallway until I can fuck the X-Naut... apparently.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MicaTurtle » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

MIKA.jpg

We can fight off Shredder now. ;)

Yay! Mikey! XD Turtles are always the best way to motivate me ;) Seriously, though, I'm glad that I could help! Despite Mario's constant abuse of turtles, I still like the series (and also, Peach seems to be very KIND to turtles in this flash ;D )

Also, I went back and listened to analblondie's stuff, and I was thinking that she could record as daisy, since she has a more "daisyish" voice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eApHFpV-CxM ) that is, if she can add a lil southern twang to her voice. And if you wanted to be REALLY ambitious, you could set MiM up as a dual-voice game. XD That might be too much, but just a suggestion.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Could I send you all the voices required (TXT file?)

Sure, either email it to me or send it via PM

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Microphones usually come with maximum possible KHZ that can be used. Some brands lie about this (they say it can be recorded as 44khz but the quality ends up as 22khz, even if you save as 44khz). Its like taking a picture with a 640x480 camera then interpolating to 1024x768. But I can use noise reduction algorithms, so I think its not really a problem. As for the echo / feedback, you can just put the sound card volume to 0 / mute it (it wont affect the microphone volume). Then, after recording, you can increase the volume back. I usually use a multimedia keyboard, so I can increase/decrease volume as quick as blinking an eye ;) As for external sounds (helicopters, telephones, an ambulance passing by), please try to hinder them (using doors / quiet places).

Well right now I'm only using the basic windows "sound recorder" to record sounds, Is that okay to use or do you recommend a different one?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MicaTurtle Wrote:I basically just used my laptop's built-in microphone, but...

<Cut "BUT WHY?" image Macro>

(I'm kidding, its not that bad!)

Well my lappy is rather high tech (a "HP Pavilion dv7-4051 Entertainment Notebook PC"), It's a gaming laptop I inherited from my fiance. I did a little digging around, and it looks like it's recording in "2 channel, 16-bit, 48000 Hz" I can increase it to 24-bit, should I? Is 48000 Hz the same as 48kHz? Also, I found that I can turn on "Acoustic Echo Cancellation" and "Aggressive beam forming" .. I'm assuming I probably SHOULD turn those on, no?

I will use the suggestions you provided (making sure I'm in a quiet room, turning off the PC speakers) and record a few lines, and if the quality seems good enough, then we'll proceed from there, does that sound good? (That way i don't have to dig the dinosaur PC out of storage and further delay the making of the sound files)

One note though. Even though we will have sounds in the game, I *STILL* think it's a good idea to keep the speech bubbles present. After all, some people play with the sound off! (Like me most of the time, because my fiance taunts me about playing my "porn games" ;) )
MicaTurtle
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 pm

MicaTurtle Wrote:Also, I went back and listened to analblondie's stuff, and I was thinking that she could record as daisy, since she has a more "daisyish" voice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eApHFpV-CxM ) that is, if she can add a lil southern twang to her voice. And if you wanted to be REALLY ambitious, you could set MiM up as a dual-voice game. XD That might be too much, but just a suggestion.

Maybe, Daisy's voice is lower, but she loves to scream. You need a lot of vigor to be Daisy. Rosalina on the other hand is very quiet and graceful, like the polar opposite to Daisy.

I don't think dual-voice is a good idea because of various reasons:
- AnalBlonde's voice is different from yours, so much so that it would be (near) impossible to make them sound the same.
- Your quality is different from hers.
- AnalBlonde alters her voice, while you (seem to) leave it unaltered.
- The recording does not happen via similar microphones, which results in big audio differences (which will present a bit of a problem when we have multiple voice actresses for different characters anyway).

In the video, Daisy's voice changes from the first part/game she was voiced in (Mario Party 7) to every game that follows that up (she gets her enthusiasm starting from Mario Party 6), so we can discard that kind of voice, as we need to go off the general, vigorous Daisy voice.
I found it surprising to hear Daisy saying full lines, which also seemed to sound different from the "screaming" lines (at 3:00). But no, that IS the same voice actress.

MicaTurtle Wrote:I will use the suggestions you provided (making sure I'm in a quiet room, turning off the PC speakers) and record a few lines, and if the quality seems good enough, then we'll proceed from there, does that sound good? (That way i don't have to dig the dinosaur PC out of storage and further delay the making of the sound files)

Don't worry, we are in no big hurry for the sound files, the game is estimated to have at least another year of development anyway. So don't let time stop you from using better equipment. Just try to record on your laptop first and we'll see what happens.

MicaTurtle Wrote:One note though. Even though we will have sounds in the game, I *STILL* think it's a good idea to keep the speech bubbles present. After all, some people play with the sound off! (Like me most of the time, because my fiance taunts me about playing my "porn games" ;) )

Um, we did not have the intention to dub all Peach's lines in the game. In fact, there are a few amount of lines that Peach says that ARE also seen in textbubble/box form. Of course, we could always use dubbing for all the text in the game, but that would take a lot longer and you'd need to be willing to do so.

Oh, by the way, in case you didn't know yet, I'm a MiM Knight. That's why I know so much about the game and have heard your samples (in case you were wondering).
If you want to know who the samples have been sent to, you can always check out KAEC (King Aedler's Court, or Ivan's forum) and click on MiM PUT Team in the Legend at the bottom.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:43 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Was thinking about it before, but I got cut off the Internet before I could go fix it, so... yeah.

But its still there, without the spoiler. The pic is really huge (and its duplicated above) I've sent a message to DodoMan.

VintageBass Wrote:Like Adobe Audition?

There are many programs, even freeware ones.

VintageBass Wrote:Also there's something I need to ask: at the Moon Base when I talked to the X-Naut PhD, the clock seems to stop running after I get sent back to my room. After he told Peach he was going to fuck her, I can't get into TEC's room or go anywhere else. I'm stuck in the hallway until I can fuck the X-Naut... apparently.

As for the timer, I'll check because that level inst supposed to have one. As for the PHD, do you remember which plot was in the time you got stuck? It was before going to the concoctionator for the first time? X-naut dialogue DOESNT trigger any door open/close!

MicaTurtle Wrote:Yay! Mikey! XD Turtles are always the best way to motivate me ;) Seriously, though, I'm glad that I could help! Despite Mario's constant abuse of turtles, I still like the series (and also, Peach seems to be very KIND to turtles in this flash ;D )

Ah Yes!! Cowabanga! ;) (In that old times, I used to choose Leonardo, and the technodrome was one or the most interesting structures I liked in a cartoon).

MicaTurtle Wrote:I was thinking that 'Blonde' could record as daisy, since she has a more "daisyish" voice

Possible! If she likes it, of course.

MicaTurtle Wrote:And if you wanted to be REALLY ambitious, you could set MiM up as a dual-voice game. XD

Noooo please! :o The game will be even bigger in size!

MicaTurtle Wrote:Well right now I'm only using the basic windows "sound recorder" to record sounds, Is that okay to use or do you recommend a different one?

Well it works too. But you need to go to control panel, then find the sound configuration (recording -> 44khz). I recommend using an audio editor like:
- Fox Magic Audio Recorder: http://www.fox-magic.com/audio_recorder.php
- Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
- Gilisoft http://www.gilisoft.com/how-audio-recorder-free.htm

Then its easier to configure input quality (like in Fox Magic):

fox.jpg

MicaTurtle Wrote:And it looks like it's recording in "2 channel, 16-bit, 48000 Hz" I can increase it to 24-bit, should I? Is 48000 Hz the same as 48kHz?

Hmmm ok! But no, you dont need to increase to 24 bit. ;) Yes, please turn on "Acoustic Echo Cancellation" and "Aggressive beam forming" , but you should test your voices in a quiet room.

MicaTurtle Wrote:I will use the suggestions you provided (making sure I'm in a quiet room, turning off the PC speakers) and record a few lines, and if the quality seems good enough, then we'll proceed from there, does that sound good?

All right! But again, noise is not a utterly problem as I can remove it algorihtmcally . Anyway, if we can diminish/abolish it, let's do it for SCIENCE! ;)

MicaTurtle Wrote:One note though. Even though we will have sounds in the game, I *STILL* think it's a good idea to keep the speech bubbles present. After all, some people play with the sound off! (Like me most of the time, because my fiance taunts me about playing my "porn games" ;) )

Yes, sure! Actually, the balloons arent Peach voices by its own, but her thoughts! Sometimes she will talk (like in the dialogues) but I dont plan creating every sound dialogue, because it will make the game much bigger and complex.

QuizMasterBos Wrote: -> Let's say I am asking you to read me

I did ;) But you said things I was going to, so I didnt answer you.
But as for Daisy voices, I like when she says: 'oh yeah..I won'. I find out to be...cute, western ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Was thinking about it before, but I got cut off the Internet before I could go fix it, so... yeah.

But its still there, without the spoiler. The pic is really huge (and its duplicated above) I've sent a message to DodoMan.

And fixed.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Also there's something I need to ask: at the Moon Base when I talked to the X-Naut PhD, the clock seems to stop running after I get sent back to my room. After he told Peach he was going to fuck her, I can't get into TEC's room or go anywhere else. I'm stuck in the hallway until I can fuck the X-Naut... apparently.

As for the timer, I'll check because that level inst supposed to have one. As for the PHD, do you remember which plot was in the time you got stuck? It was before going to the concoctionator for the first time?

I experienced the freezing time before I got to the concoction room twice. Once for the first option (finding Mario), the second time I got sent back again (forgot my clothes). Afterwards when I got back to my room and was told to visit TEC to eventually leave, I talked to the PhD again and that's when I got stuck.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MicaTurtle Wrote:I was thinking that 'Blonde' could record as daisy, since she has a more "daisyish" voice

Possible! If she likes it, of course.
(...)
But as for Daisy voices, I like when she says: 'oh yeah..I won'. I find out to be...cute, western ;)

Actually she'll be more of a "Southern belle" sounding kind of gal. Whether or not our Blonde could perform that kind of accent is one thing. Eh, it'll be worth hearing.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects