Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 7/13)

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 am

First off, I would like to apologize for this message. I am typing on my 3DS during the middle of my sister's Girls Scout Gold Award. I'm lucky that I'm doing this, not to mention without a stylus.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I think there's a MMORPG that exists that does that: Red Light Center

That sounds an awful lot like the Red Light District (looks it up on wikipedia). Oh great :/, it is based on it.

Actually, I think that game is pretty sad.

Read the rest, and... well, I sort of agree. Looking it up, it does feel pitiful, especially if they're trying to get people from different communities. Really I don't do the whole MMORPG business, so I won't know a lot about it other than opinions about them. Or videos.

Valpas Wrote:That pirate mug must now become the main protagonist. everyone in favor of this decision? Good.
What do you meeaaann it's a Mario-based game? A pirate mug with a bazooka clearly outranks a princess on an epic adventure! Just THINK of the possibilities!

It's pure genius, I say! Why haven't I thought of that? I favor all of it! Yes, a billion time yes!

So screw the Moon, Wendy (if you're into her) or the Wigglers (if you're into them), we got the next best idea ever!

DAMN IT!! Why is when I'm on my DS an idea like this appears and I can't post Fry giving money away!? I wanted to soooo do that!!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:50 am

Wow, I reached 3000 posts while hardly noticing it.

Just to give some numbers for curiousity (some asked for these numbers).
On Newgrounds, MIM PUT game is placed 2,664 on a total of 67,488 games of all time, by score (Newgrounds has 18 years of existence). Again, its not a plan to be 'the greatest game of all time' (we just want to enjoy a Mario parody, not make it a super game) but its interesting that number for a game that is there for just a month ago.

Digfree Wrote:Funny how people got more to say about the pirate mug then the peach koopa sex scene I made lol.

Wait, I will still include it soon!

Digfree Wrote:But really, how is the sex loop looking ivan? Not so much if you did anything with it, I am just wondering what you think of it so far lol.

Annoying bugs fixed in those last days :/ And I needed to make the worldmap 9. Now I need to make a wiggler scene.

Digfree Wrote:and yeah, all for PMB (pirate mug with bazooka) for main role!

I will end up adding that mug anywhere in the game (in the bar?) lol!
And listen! I like your avatar (your old one!) and that signature! That dirty Succubus huh? ;) (people, I KNOW its NOT a succubus, but...It makes me remember of many models, like in HEROES V and AION).

QuizMasterBos Wrote:Let's put this in the game as an easter egg! It can stand on the bar at the bar. Maybe Peach can even inspect it? Maybe Peach will make a mention of it in her diary? Maybe even more? I totally want to see this in the game now. Who's in favor of this idea?!

LATER!
And , please , Quiz, dont make any more ball and stick graphics, or the entire team and audience will want to see a museum of those rare creative objects instead of a Mario game! :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:It's pure genius, I say! Why haven't I thought of that? I favor all of it! Yes, a billion time yes!

Ok!! I will finish the Wiggler AI taking up the mug while going into a Cortez pirate ship as Wendy fucks Peach's ass in worldmap9 during a solar eclipse with a succubus!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:12 am

VintageBass Wrote:I thought it's when you have the man facing down and the woman looking up, so both are looking at each other. Maybe it's called Reverse Missionary if the girls facing down as well.

It might be, but I understand the term Missionary sex came from the fact that it was the method christian missionaries promote.
The styles I know of are:
Missionary (Laying down same direction)
Pilliory (What I thought was facing each other)
Scissor (where one person is turned slightly sideways to the other)
Doggy (Kneeling or otherwise raised off the ground)

And for each version of these it can be anal or vaginal.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby AnalBlonde » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:52 pm

VintageBass Wrote:"Invader" doesn't sound all that friendly. But I like it that you're a good girl that enjoys sex. I don't ever see how bad girls are getting "punished" when this is more of an reward than anything? ... Eh, that's just how I see it.

Your are absolutely right! But candy is also a reward, and you are bad if you eat too much of it right? ;)
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Sorry Quiz but she draws better than you! I was expecting sketches like this above for me to understand better.
Let's see one of the examples Quiz showed me (Chuck scene).

Haha that one is hillerious! Its actually worse than mine! hahaha

QuizmasterBos Wrote:So, it's spooning. Case closed.

Im happy we could clear that out :)

Now. I have actually recorded some voice samples.. they are pretty cheesy, and the quality sucks sins i don't have a good microphone, but maybe its something. I tried to pitch up my voice a bit so it sounds more peachy, well I don't know. You be the judge and be honest not nice!
it took me a while to figure out where and how to upload it, but i found a place
http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16990216/Peach1

You follow the link and I think you can press my name and see all my uploads there...
AnalBlonde

Postby xPreatorianx » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:08 pm

(Sorry for the long post!)
VintageBass Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:mm i might be wrong but isent it more like doggystyle, exept you lay down and not on all Four. Missionary is when you are facing eachother, atleast in Sweden. :)

Doggy Style is where a girl gets on "all fours," basically on her hands and knees and the guy/girl takes her from behind
Missionary is where the girl is lying on her back while the guy is facing her, as I mentioned above (newcomer's comments are weird when they upload). And no, that's just a Swedish thing, my dear, though I really do like the variety of other poses out there, just to add that spice and sense of variety to the sex (not to mention the pleasure in how certain positions really makes things good!)

Um, correct me if I am wrong but are you saying that missionary is only called missionary in sweden? If so that's wrong bud. It's known as the missionary position pretty much around the globe. Anywhere where people speak a language and know about sex, I believe they call it missionary. But if not at least in the developed world. Different languages of course have a different "translation" of the word/position. But still if you translate it back into English it's standard throughout the globe.

Here's the official definition of Missionary so I don't believe the position she talked about would be called Missionary. Maybe reverse missionary? I think it would be a combination of doggy style and another position.
wikipedia Wrote:The missionary position or man-on-top position is a sex position in which a woman lies on her back and a man lies on top of her while they face each other and engage in sexual intercourse or other sexual activity.

PS: I checked it's not even called reverse missionary as that's simply where the woman takes the "control" position and is on top. lol.

Also about the other comments directed towards me, I'll respond to those later. I'm still waking up and I'm actually having trouble staying awake. I didn't sleep worth a damn last night. Extreme insomnia as usual.

@Ivan - I'll try out the latest release of the game later on today/tonight after all of my college work is done and report back on it. I have 11 past due assignments plus this current week's worth to do. Thank god my instructor isn't deducting points off of the past due assignments because I've been extremely ill with my back and kidney's so he is giving me a free pass on that.

(last offtopic comment from me about Scarlet blade) - There is a dance club you gain access to at level 20+ (I can't remember exactly what level but it's in the 20s range) where you can dance, etc. Plus there are "visual emoticons" like other MMORPG's and I believe there are some that are erotic in nature. Plus when you remove your base lingerie, just getting on your bike that you receive is erotic lol. As you can see pretty much everything but her pussy. As that's censored with a tattoo. But in terms of actual sex, I agree with you there needs to be an MMORPG that has that as an option. But I would also like it to be like Scarlet blade or another hack and slash MMO. But with the gore turned off or down considerably of course. Well the gore can stay but the two aspects are separated. Meaning the gore cannot be involved in any of the sexual aspects of the game.

Also it does have interaction with NPC's, etc and some of them do make erotic comments. Especially a perverted security officer that gives you quests later in the game. In fact after a few quests he even starts showing a picture of him with a harem of babes and they are fully naked. I believe he even has his hands around either their boobs, butts, or something else.
@AnalBlonde - I'd love to share in the "science" when you decide to upload pics! ImageImage
(Smiley's I have in this post are from my own forum. If the admins would like to have them, by all means. I have several others including a bouncy boobs one which is here :Image )
Digfree Wrote:
Valpas Wrote:That pirate mug must now become the main protagonist. everyone in favor of this decision? Good.
What do you meeaaann it's a Mario-based game? A pirate mug with a bazooka clearly outranks a princess on an epic adventure! Just THINK of the possibilities! Quiz.... I think you're onto something here, and thanks digfree for visualizing this for us!

Funny how people got more to say about the pirate mug then the peach koopa sex scene I made lol. But really, how is the sex loop looking ivan? Not so much if you did anything with it, I am just wondering what you think of it so far lol.

and yeah, all for PMB (pirate mug with bazooka) for main role!

Sorry about that man! I think it looks really good! I can't wait to see it ingame!
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Wiggler mechanics: WOW! Now its done for good. Now he doesnt fall if they detect a pitfall.
It was working but...not as expected because of _X ! I dont believe it! It only accepted _xpos!
Its like you saying: 'I want to run!' and the person says: 'I only recognize I want to JOG!' :evil:

xPreatorianx Wrote:There is a dance club you gain access to at level 20+ (I can't remember exactly what level but it's in the 20s range) where you can dance, etc. Plus there are "visual emoticons" like other MMORPG's.... Pussy censored with a tattoo.... I would also like it to be like Scarlet blade or another hack and slash MMO... Well the gore can stay but the two aspects are separated. Meaning the gore cannot be involved in any of the sexual aspects of the game.

I agree with everything above. If they dont unleash the pussy somewhere (for 18+ audience) so a last resource is a nude patch.

xPreatorianx Wrote:(Smiley's I have in this post are from my own forum. If the admins would like to have them, by all means. I have several others including a bouncy boobs one which is here

Interesting but I wont be adding to KAEC forums because they're bigger than the default (you can see your next line was moved down a bit). This moving can wreck long posts if people start using more emoticons in the same post.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:28 pm

xPreatorianx Wrote:Um, correct me if I am wrong but are you saying that missionary is only called missionary in sweden?

:shock: ...

But I still stand by that. I just forget words sometimes. I'm human after all!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:It's pure genius, I say! Why haven't I thought of that? I favor all of it! Yes, a billion time yes!

Ok!! I will finish the Wiggler AI taking up the mug while going into a Cortez pirate ship as Wendy fucks Peach's ass in worldmap9 during a solar eclipse with a succubus!

Sorry! I was just excited, that's all! It's really not that often when there's an awesome idea coming out of a crappy Paint drawing (no offense, Quiz).

But again, I like what you did and I can't wait to see it in the game... wait. Looking back at the moon, there's a World 9-2? Or is that two there just as a placeholder for when World 9-2's finally finished?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Uploaded a newer version.
Refer to page 1 (2.0.7 changelog).

VintageBass Wrote:But again, I like what you did and I can't wait to see it in the game... wait. Looking back at the moon, there's a World 9-2? Or is that two there just as a placeholder for when World 9-2's finally finished?

Level 9-1 and 9-2 will be moon levels. Peach will be walking there, with rocks, craters and everything. She might jump with less gravity (this will be tricky to do because my code is based on an Earth gravity, and some outfits already change this gravity. Now these outfits will also detect moon gravity, otherwise normal Peach will have moon gravity but special outfits not).

Moreover, I will create a different mechanism of levels, because 9-3 and 9-4 will be in the same base! It will be nice to go there again with other tasks! But once people used 9-3, the level hole NEEDS to change to '4' (or we need to have those two holes in the base courtyard), and Peach should not be able to go OUTSIDE the base again until finishing 4 (instead of making her able to repeat moon levels 1 and 2 again). So, if Peach finishes '3', she would go to another place, where we see just '3' (if we want to play it again) and '4' (those could be seen in the base's courtyard). AFTER finishing '4', she would be flying back to Earth. If we want her in the moon again, no problem, she will be able to take the E.GADD spaceship again, so she will be starting from level '1'. (just like we already do when Peach finishes world1 and we want to repeat those levels later.

This above is interesting because we will be able to save the game on 9-3 and repeat 9-3. Or save the game just after finishing 9-3, being able to resume 9-4 later.
If I try to put everything on 9-3 (thus one level for all the base), it will be a longer level, making players angry of the long time.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 9/13)

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Uploaded a newer version.
Refer to page 1 (2.0.7 changelog).

VintageBass Wrote:But again, I like what you did and I can't wait to see it in the game... wait. Looking back at the moon, there's a World 9-2? Or is that two there just as a placeholder for when World 9-2's finally finished?

Level 9-1 and 9-2 will be moon levels. Peach will be walking there, with rocks, craters and everything. She might jump with less gravity (this will be tricky to do because my code is based on an Earth gravity, and some outfits already change this gravity. Now these outfits will also detect moon gravity, otherwise normal Peach will have moon gravity but special outfits not).

So this is different from altering the jumping/fall speed if and when Peach has something being exposed and is slowed down to a crawl? Really I have no idea how that is done, since I know nothing about coding, but if you can figure something, that'll be great. Provided that you somehow don't make Peach go rocketing off the screen because of her wearing a power-up that adds a jump boost, but you'll figure something out.

AnalBlonde Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:"Invader" doesn't sound all that friendly. But I like it that you're a good girl that enjoys sex. I don't ever see how bad girls are getting "punished" when this is more of an reward than anything? ... Eh, that's just how I see it.

Your are absolutely right! But candy is also a reward, and you are bad if you eat too much of it right? ;)

True, but I don't feel bad about eating candy. The only thing I have to worry about is hyperness (which I don't feel) and a tummy-ache (extremely rare). I love candy as much as Quiz loves cookies.

AnalBlonde Wrote:Now. I have actually recorded some voice samples.. they are pretty cheesy, and the quality sucks sins i don't have a good microphone, but maybe its something. I tried to pitch up my voice a bit so it sounds more peachy, well I don't know. You be the judge and be honest not nice!
it took me a while to figure out where and how to upload it, but i found a place

Well bad news is that you have to sign in to download it... wait, didn't realize there was a player there, so forget that.
Good news... CUTE!! Audio quality is terrible, as you mentioned, but I can still hear you and you sound cute!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am

VintageBass Wrote:So this is different from altering the jumping/fall speed if and when Peach has something being exposed and is slowed down to a crawl?

Yes because I'll have to calculate a new base gravity, THEN, after this initial function, outfits/embarassing poses will diminish the gravity. Its not an IF function like: IF moon, gravity = 1, IF earth, gravity=2, because if so, Peach will be jumping at the same going up/falling speed, no matter the outfits, embarassing poses and breast sizes!

VintageBass Wrote:Provided that you somehow don't make Peach go rocketing off the screen because of her wearing a power-up that adds a jump boost, but you'll figure something out.

So far, so good. No bugs in regard to this one. I'll take care, but nothing can be 100% sure without testing.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:51 am

Hey fellas! What did I missed? I was gone for a few days.
MPLDAM9919

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:05 am

By the way I like AnalBlonde avatar and ... I see on it :lol:

By the way - she introduce to us very good way of possible way how to interact some times (I talk about image) ;).

Becouse some times I really can not understand some thingth (some times simple image show us more than millions of lines of text). And I think, that may be some times it is simpler to understand simple picture and/or simple diagram) - with some text on it about it. :mrgreen:

I was out for some time too ;) :lol: :roll: But get some little idea. :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Thaedael » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 am

I wish someone would just make a flash ragdoll. Have all the parts be able to resize/rescale/reposition like if you were using flash, but without having to know interface so people could just show the suggestions.
Thaedael

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 am

AnalBlonde Wrote:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Sorry Quiz but she draws better than you! I was expecting sketches like this above for me to understand better.
Let's see one of the examples Quiz showed me (Chuck scene).

Haha that one is hillerious! Its actually worse than mine! hahaha

Great... thanks :(

AnalBlonde Wrote:Now. I have actually recorded some voice samples.. they are pretty cheesy, and the quality sucks sins i don't have a good microphone, but maybe its something. I tried to pitch up my voice a bit so it sounds more peachy, well I don't know. You be the judge and be honest not nice!

You follow the link and I think you can press my name and see all my uploads there...

Here's my thoughts on the matter, please listen to them as much as possible.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Well, it's definitely noticeable that you upped the pitch, but I believe you do actually have a pretty high-pitched voice in general.
Well, it's a bit difficult to listen to (it's rather quiet and the quality is bad), but I think it's not bad. It's not great (for now, voice acting is a skill and needs to be trained), but it definitely isn't bad. I do believe each one of your uploads is a bit hit and miss, so let me go over each one.
peach1: First line, decent, second line sounds a tiny bit... awkward ( I think you were being self-conscious whilst recording your own voice. I know how that makes you sound, I got that too).
peach2: Again, the self-consciousness really comes through here. The laughing is quite awkward (was that laughing actually, I couldn't quite tell)
peach3: :lol: You definitely need to work on the intonation, it's sounds very monotonous, which doesn't quite make Peach's surprise quite clear. Also, what was that last word? It sounds like ingain (like again, but with 'in'. I'm guessing it was supposed to be again though.)
peach4: The moaning can be a bit more... 'realistic' (it wasn't bad, but it wasn't exactly turning me on). It should sound the same as when you are actually enjoying sexual stimulation. (You could presumably record yourself masturbating to an orgasm. Afterwards you cut it up into usable parts, pitch the audio better and upload it. Your call.)
peach5: I think it's supposed to be "who are you?" what I am hearing here. I don't know if it's because of the microphone, or the pitching, but it didn't sound very clear. Kinda like you had your mouth full when saying it. I'm sure it wasn't your voice, it must be a technical issue.
peach6: :lol: That one made me laugh for two reasons. One, the line itself (I ate a mushroom, which would sound hilarious every time when Peach grabs one. Sorry, miss, we don't have that line planned :lol: ). Two, the lack of intonation again. Just the way how you boldly stated that line, it was quite fun to hear.

Now, as you can probably make up from the above, you seem to be capable, though you need to train yourself a bit.
- Try practicing lines every day. My advice: Record yourself often, saying a bunch of lines and listening back to them repeatedly. You want to get used to your own voice (to eliminate that self-conscious tone).
- Be a bit criticising towards yourself. Do multiple takes (say 8 or so, maybe more) of the same line and try saying it a bit differently each time. Then pick the ones you like and upload those in a single file, so we can decide on which we collectively think (that includes you) is the best one.
- Make everything sound natural. Voice acting means that you give a voice to another character. So when it speaks, it has to sound 'normal'. Don't overly annunciate words (you didn't do that, but you could annunciate a little more), or say them in a monotonous voice.
- Experiment with audio levels. Again, it sounded a little soft, it could be a bit louder. Try changing the pitch a bunch of times, making your voice sound higher or lower. Then, try uploading several version for people to check. Maybe me like your own voice more, who knows? In addition, experiment with your own voice during recording. Try sounding higher pitched yourself, as well as recording your natural voice and increasing its pitch then. If natural you sounds better to us, then that means you probably sound more natural as well (helps with the intonation department)!
- Try getting a better microphone, if possible. The quality is an important part and it can completely alter your voice or the outcome. Of course, it can be costly, but see it as an investment. Heck, maybe you can get some members to help pay for one as well (it IS part of MiM PUT after all, we can put this under development costs.) Also, maybe you have a higher quality microphone lying around somewhere (even your phone could sound better, just test it).
- And most important of all, just have fun! If you don't have fun, we won't either. Peach is a pretty happy girl as well, so don't lose spirit!

Just try training your voice for a few weeks (you don't need a microphone, just do it anywhere, like whilst you're taking a shower, or when you are lying in bed alone.) and try again. I feel confident you make a good candidate! Thank you so much for your submissions, I really want to hear more. :mrgreen:

VintageBass Wrote:True, but I don't feel bad about eating candy. The only thing I have to worry about is hyperness (which I don't feel) and a tummy-ache (extremely rare). I love candy as much as Quiz loves cookies.

I love chocolate more than cookies (you can't possible love anything equal to my love for chocolate), but cookies are more internet-friendly.

VintageBass Wrote:

Well bad news is that you have to sign in to download it... wait, didn't realize there was a player there, so forget that.
Good news... CUTE!! Audio quality is terrible, as you mentioned, but I can still hear you and you sound cute!

You know what, you're right. She DOES sound cute (from what I could hear at least, it was very soft on my end).

Thaedael Wrote:I wish someone would just make a flash ragdoll. Have all the parts be able to resize/rescale/reposition like if you were using flash, but without having to know interface so people could just show the suggestions.

You might be on to something. But I wonder if it takes a lot of time to make and if Ivan CAN make it. Say Thae, do you know anyone who can help out?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:31 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:Haha that one is hillerious! Its actually worse than mine! hahaha

Great... thanks :(

Please take it easy, Blonde :/.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey fellas! What did I missed? I was gone for a few days.

Just check the changelogs in the first page ;)

Thaedael Wrote:I wish someone would just make a flash ragdoll. Have all the parts be able to resize/rescale/reposition like if you were using flash, but without having to know interface so people could just show the suggestions.

Possible. A drag and drop using body parts. I will think about it. ;)

I'm hearing them ;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Your grades (from 0 to 10): Your voice:

grade 10.jpg
grade 10.jpg (7.48 KiB) Viewed 2640 times

Your voice next to Peach voice:

grade 7.jpg
grade 7.jpg (6.11 KiB) Viewed 2640 times

I will analyse and test with some algorithms I have. I know your voice can be better! Please see if you can get a better microphone and a recording quality of 44khz.
I loved your FIRST Peach voice. 'ingain' IS cute. It makes Peach more ditzy. THIS IS WHAT WE WANT. So this accent CAN be in the game. But again, the quality is not good, I cant use for anything :/
We use 44khz. YOU DONT NEED TO TRAIN FOR WEEKS. Maybe just for some days. Quiz opinion was useful BUT I THINK HE EXAGGERATED a bit.
Try to voice more natural and a bit slower (mostly on phrases like 'I ate a mushroom'). ;)

I've sent the required phrases by PM. You can practise or even record them (some samples, like 2 or 3 for each one, with a different intonation / strongerness/ cuteness. If some of them (or even all, I trust in your efforts) are good enough, I can select them and apply to the game ;) And I can add you in the credits (any name/nick/country you prefer). Depending on team acceptance, and if people appreciate your voice when its in the game, its possible you can earn money as an appreciation for your efforts.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

grade 10.jpg

Your voice next to Peach voice:

I still say you're looking for something that doesn't exist. Nobody here will be able to be a perfect match without filtering.
btw:list of Peach's voice actresses in the past
Toyloli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:45 am

Toyloli Wrote:I still say you're looking for something that doesn't exist. Nobody here will be able to be a perfect match without filtering.

Its interesting that two women voiced most of Peach voices.
I will try my most to give chance to people who will do efforts to sound like her.

Hey I found HER!!!! :mrgreen:

THE BEST GAME!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS956FdMPfc

And Morton is there !(at 1:00) lets use him!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 am

Incidentally, if you were okay with Mario is Missing style, I could actually do that voice!
I would just need to resist all training and every logic and strangle my voice as I talk.
( Audio Clips comparing voices of them: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/voi ... ess-Peach/ )

AARG! the brooklyn accent. I don't get it;
for you americans out there you do know right - Mario is meant to be an Itialian Plumber.
Not an Italian Plumber in America or from America at all. That was added in by American's when they dubbed the original games, and was also why the reason why the movie and the cartoon were so sucky!
He's an Italian Plumber. From Italy.
Last edited by Toyloli on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:59 am

Toyloli Wrote:Incidentally, if you were okay with Mario is Missing style, I could actually do that voice!
I would just need to resist all training and every logic and strangle my voice as I talk.

I've not finished with you! ;)

wait.jpg
wait.jpg (81.57 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby qwergg » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 am

I've never been able to keep my saves between each update. Before the last version I didn't even know you could keep the save and I just accepted it (each version being recognised differently by the browser). Now though, I'm still unable to keep my saves, very few times when I save, do I get MIMPUTSAVE2.sol, probably only twice in a long while both during May. Most of the saves get stored as 00000001.sol, and copy pasting old versions to new versions don't work. Using chrome, each one of my new saves get sent into a seemingly randomly named folder under
\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\PYQD4NHU\www.legendofkrystal.com\##(16 characters in hexadecimal)
anyone know what's going on? doesn't seem like anyone else has this problem unless I'm being completely incompetent at searching.
qwergg

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects