Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (jun 3/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:59 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:Scarlet blade eh? I just started that game about 24 hours ago. I'm already level 17 and I of course got some of the premium stuff through the promotional AP stuff where you do freetrials, etc. Of course the first thing I got was the "unsealer" for the lingerie so I could enjoy the naked beauty of my character at level 17.

Those games would be interesting if custom dialogues/embarassing poses and even sexual scenes would be possible (for a 18+ settlement). I've heard that they can be topless, but not pure nude in regard to their intimate areas.

xPreatorianx Wrote:@Ivan - Damn man keep up the good work! You are a machine!

Now with the new Succubi characters whose OwnerOfSuccuby teached me, things could be more expressive. I'm still 'lazy' around some scenes (like the wiggler ones).

xPreatorianx Wrote:Non-native English speakers tend to speak better English grammatically than native English speakers because they want to learn the language. Plus they try harder because it's not their native language. Where as native speakers really don't care because of course it's their native language.

I have to agree. There was a Canadian girl (she learned French before English) that 'destroyed me' with her pure english accent ;).

Also, Richtig, Du kanst Deutsche zu sprache, aber Ich spreche keine gute Deutsch :lol: (but I try! I love your country!)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.7 (jun 7/13)

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 am

2nd you on that. I am a French speaking member of this community, and I am anal-retentive when it comes to spelling.
Thaedael

Postby AnalBlonde » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:@AnalBlonde - :shock: omg sexy! I'll remain polite and not say what I would do to you but your butt is absolutely gorgeous! :twisted:

Thank you soo much!
OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:As I understand - unfortunatly for us - we will not see it ? Or all is possible ?

Haha I actually taught it for you, for you know morale and science. So some pics were taken, but not on my phone.. so I have to retrieve these and then, well if my butt looks good enough you can have a look- for science offcourse.

@Ivan-Aedler I really like the moon base, and that you are starting with the mushroom guys(toads right?) scenes, awesome! And I will start recording my voice tomorrow for all of you to vote. scary :o

I also thaught of something. Soo im quite found of ummm buttsex :oops: and I think my favorite position (to see offcourse, Im a good girl ;) ) Is on the tummy you know laying completely down either with the hands in front or back- spreading the ass for the invader. I thaught this could be doable? with both smaller and bigger enemies i guess. I eehh added a picture so you could see the pose feel free to laugh : :cry: also feel free to create a better drawing for me haha
Kisses & hugs
Attachments
1.png
1.png (19.6 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
AnalBlonde

Postby Toyloli » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:58 am

AnalBlonde Wrote: Is on the tummy you know laying completely down either with the hands in front or back-

Whether it's Anal or Vaginal with the second person face down like that it's called Missionary.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby AnalBlonde » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Toyloli Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote: Is on the tummy you know laying completely down either with the hands in front or back-

Whether it's Anal or Vaginal with the second person face down like that it's called Missionary.
mm i might be wrong but isent it more like doggystyle, exept you lay down and not on all Four. Missionary is when you are facing eachother, atleast in Sweden. :)
AnalBlonde

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:What? No, I found that to be hilarious! The jury duty I have next month however, not so much...

Thanks that you found enjoyment out of it!

xPreatorianx Wrote:@AnalBlonde - :shock: omg sexy! I'll remain polite and not say what I would do to you but your butt is absolutely gorgeous! :twisted:

Welcome to the club man! Me and Quiz want to do things to that beautiful butt as well, maybe the same things you're thinking.

xPreatorianx Wrote:Non-native English speakers tend to speak better English grammatically than native English speakers because they want to learn the language. Plus they try harder because it's not their native language. Where as native speakers really don't care because of course it's their native language.

I could back that. Even with English as my only known language, you can see I'm not doing a perfect job at it. My grammar sucks!

AnalBlonde Wrote:I also thaught of something. Soo im quite found of ummm buttsex :oops: and I think my favorite position (to see offcourse, Im a good girl ;) ) Is on the tummy you know laying completely down either with the hands in front or back- spreading the ass for the invader.

"Invader" doesn't sound all that friendly. But I like it that you're a good girl that enjoys sex. I don't ever see how bad girls are getting "punished" when this is more of an reward than anything? ... Eh, that's just how I see it.

As for your drawings, I can say it's definitely good to see and sadly you're doing a much better job doing different perspectives than I am. I can't get a girl to lie down on her stomach without looking good. All I'm doing is have everyone standing or sitting. Eh, at least I'm getting better at posing. Now all I need is to do different perspectives and shadows (and better hands), and I should be perfect.

Toyloli Wrote:Whether it's Anal or Vaginal with the second person face down like that it's called Missionary.

I thought it's when you have the man facing down and the woman looking up, so both are looking at each other. Maybe it's called Reverse Missionary if the girls facing down as well.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (jun 3/13)

Postby Darthan » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 pm

xPreatorianx Wrote:Scarlet blade eh? I just started that game about 24 hours ago. I'm already level 17 and I of course got some of the premium stuff through the promotional AP stuff where you do freetrials, etc. Of course the first thing I got was the "unsealer" for the lingerie so I could enjoy the naked beauty of my character at level 17.

I play on Andromeda, so if you aren't on that server there isn't much I can do.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Those games would be interesting if custom dialogues/embarassing poses and even sexual scenes would be possible (for a 18+ settlement). I've heard that they can be topless, but not pure nude in regard to their intimate areas.

Ivan, it is an RPG, not a sex game. As far as the censoring goes, you are right the crotch is censored on all characters, but you will not notice it unless you zoom in. Unfortunately the Sentinel, which is what me main is, is totally censored, apparently she looks to childish and Aeria doesn't want to get into trouble.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Ok I'm working right now on the WIGGLERS.
I'm in the code area (they should detect gravity, and I want them to avoid pitfalls). Then I'll create the initial objects of his first scene. I want it to be cute in a way the wiggler will sit and Peach will suck his large dick (he has a enormous one that will grow). Peach will be bending 'a lot' (arching more than 100 degrees).

AnalBlonde Wrote:I also thaught of something. Soo im quite found of ummm buttsex :oops: and I think my favorite position (to see offcourse, Im a good girl ;) ) Is on the tummy you know laying completely down either with the hands in front or back- spreading the ass for the invader.

Of course! But this might work with a shyguy or a new enemy. Who whould be? ;)
Sorry Quiz but she draws better than you! I was expecting sketches like this above for me to understand better.
Let's see one of the examples Quiz showed me (Chuck scene).

ball stick chuck peach.png
ball stick chuck peach.png (3.84 KiB) Viewed 1904 times

I appreciate every effort. But please, lets try to be at least like AnalBlonde (I like the Atari appearance). ;)

Quiz: Ivan did you need to put my drawing here?
Ivan: Well, did you need to put all you criticism like game faults, screens and dialogues in a way its saying 'Ivan you're wrong?' And say things with full power with 'NOO it cant be in this game'? (because its your particular opinion)? I just want you to improve more, like AnalBlonde ;) Because, that way, I can imagine the scene better.

The champion here is ThatGuy45!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&hilit=chompette&start=5260#p207643

He uses a program which can use the models themselves, but he's a bit absent. I still need to make 2 chomp scenes (at least) and more shyguy scenes, so I understand if he's waiting for those first.

Xaira Wrote:Sorry by my English but I only speak Spanish. but wanted congratulate you and thank you for the work that you share with us
;)

Nevermind, be welcome ;) Gracias, personas como usted puede ayudarme con el incentivo, mismo que moral.

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, it is an RPG, not a sex game.

But it could have dating, dialogues about it, not a pure explicit sex, dont you agree?
Of course its strange a MMORPG game like AION having 'more intimate' scenes because you are there to fight! But I miss lovely RPG ones, like Phantasy Star and Super Mario RPG, where you talk with characters, some of them have emotions, you feel you're really saving them and making them happy. So in a given RPG game where you can interact, learn spells, and earn/use money for micro economy, for example, and this being a way to achieve victory (not only fighting) will give you much more gameplay. Its like a life simuation (SIM) but with a story, and in a immense world. So being nude in some areas can be arousing, and we can be in a given place people use to be naked like indians. WIth purity. But with the possibility of lascivous acts (again, not hardcore).

Darthan Wrote:Unfortunately the Sentinel, which is what me main is, is totally censored, apparently she looks to childish and Aeria doesn't want to get into trouble.

Of course. If we want a younger appearance female, PROVIDED SHE HAS FULL DEVELOPED organs and she is 18+, NOT a problem for me, period.
We have those doll like women (real life women) nowadays. People want to be younger (fountain of youth). I cant see any issue.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Darthan Wrote:

I play on Andromeda, so if you aren't on that server there isn't much I can do.

... Isn't there a topic in the general discussion about this game?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3230

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok I'm working right now in the WIGGLERS.
I'm in the code area (they should detect gravity, and I want them to avoid pitfalls). Then I'll create the initial objects of his first scene. I want it to be cute in a way the wiggler will sit and Peach will suck his large dick (he has a enormous one that will grow). Peach will be bending 'a lot' (arching more than 100 degrees).

And this is just me, but I'm trying to figure out how a long dick on a Wiggler is going to look "cute." The Wiggler itself, no doubt, but its long dick getting sucked on by Peach? Not cute, but erotic.
And going back, this is one of the few instances where a Freudian slip happens to be what I intended. "Long duck..." Why are those letter close to each other?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Of course! But this might work with a shyguy or a new enemy. Who whould be? ;)
Sorry Quiz but she draws better than you! I was expecting sketches like this above for me to understand better

The champion here is ThatGuy45!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&hilit=chompette&start=5260#p207643

Yeah and my first post just happened to top his by nearly mimicking your Chomp, and that's also my first time drawing in Photoshop when it reality I use a drafting program that converts really easily into Paint. Although I have yet to do my own poses with my version...

AnalBlonde Wrote:mm i might be wrong but isent it more like doggystyle, exept you lay down and not on all Four. Missionary is when you are facing eachother, atleast in Sweden. :)

Doggy Style is where a girl gets on "all fours," basically on her hands and knees and the guy/girl takes her from behind
Missionary is where the girl is lying on her back while the guy is facing her, as I mentioned above (newcomer's comments are weird when they upload). And no, that's just a Swedish thing, my dear, though I really do like the variety of other poses out there, just to add that spice and sense of variety to the sex (not to mention the pleasure in how certain positions really makes things good!)
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:33 pm

VintageBass Wrote:... Isn't there a topic in the general discussion about this game? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3230

Yes, please , 'non pure nude Scarlet Blade fans', lets talk there! ;)

VintageBass Wrote:And this is just me, but I'm trying to figure out how a long dick on a Wiggler is going to look "cute." The Wiggler itself, no doubt, but its long dick getting sucked on by Peach? Not cute, but erotic.

Well you understood. Cute in general. That Wiggler with that cute face (like 'dahh, I am happy'), while sitting and Peach waiting to spread her legs and go forward.

VintageBass Wrote:And going back, this is one of the few instances where a Freudian slip happens to be what I intended. "Long duck..." Why are those letter close to each other?

I saw the misstyping :P It happens to me all the time. (I'm NOT going to upload it). -> Whops, I'm NOW going to upload it.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah and my first post just happened to top his by nearly mimicking your Chomp, and that's also my first time drawing in Photoshop when it reality I use a drafting program that converts really easily into Paint. Although I have yet to do my own poses with my version...

And you're doing great!

VintageBass Wrote:Doggy Style, Missionary

He knows the theory ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:01 pm

AnalBlonde Wrote:Haha I actually taught it for you, for you know morale and science. So some pics were taken, but not on my phone.. so I have to retrieve these and then, well if my butt looks good enough you can have a look- for science offcourse.

I honestly don't think your butt can look bad, but you'll be the judge.

AnalBlonde Wrote:I also thaught of something. Soo im quite found of ummm buttsex :oops: and I think my favorite position (to see offcourse, Im a good girl ;) ) Is on the tummy you know laying completely down either with the hands in front or back- spreading the ass for the invader. I thaught this could be doable? with both smaller and bigger enemies i guess. I eehh added a picture so you could see the pose feel free to laugh : :cry: also feel free to create a better drawing for me haha
Kisses & hugs

It sure is doable, thank you for the suggestion. It seems to work the best for the somewhat humanoid beings and especially if Peach is lying on something (a bed, a desk). We'll see what we can do.

AnalBlonde Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:Whether it's Anal or Vaginal with the second person face down like that it's called Missionary.
I thought it's when you have the man facing down and the woman looking up, so both are looking at each other. Maybe it's called Reverse Missionary if the girls facing down as well.
mm i might be wrong but isent it more like doggystyle, exept you lay down and not on all Four. Missionary is when you are facing eachother, atleast in Sweden. :)

Well, you are correct about the missionary position, but that is definitely not doggy-style.
But I believe the technique you described is most similar to spooning
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

In fact, one of the variants listed is:
The receiving partner lies facing down, possibly with their legs spread. The penetrating partner lies on top of them. Exactly what you were describing.

It even adds (maybe a good idea to try once):
The placement of a pillow beneath the receiving partner's hips can help increase stimulation in this position.

So, it's spooning. Case closed.

VintageBass Wrote:"Invader" doesn't sound all that friendly. But I like it that you're a good girl that enjoys sex. I don't ever see how bad girls are getting "punished" when this is more of an reward than anything? ... Eh, that's just how I see it.

I thought the word 'invader' perfectly describes the role of the penetrating partner. And yeah, sex is supposed to be rewarding, but it can be used as punishment as well. I mean, otherwise the word 'rape' wouldn't exist, right?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Of course! But this might work with a shyguy or a new enemy. Who whould be? ;)
Sorry Quiz but she draws better than you! I was expecting sketches like this above for me to understand better

I wasn't trying to draw well, I just drew a few shapes to try and get the point across. If I put more work into it, it would've looked a whole lot better than that. And you understood it, right?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I appreciate every effort. But please, lets try to be at least like AnalBlonde (I like the Atari appearance). ;)

I'm sorry, but I don't have a gorgeous butt like hers ;) .

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:Ivan, it is an RPG, not a sex game.

But it could have dating, dialogues about it, not a pure explicit sex, dont you agree?
Of course its strange a MMORPG game like AION having 'more intimate' scenes because you are there to fight! But I miss lovely RPG ones, like Phantasy Star and Super Mario RPG, where you talk with characters, some of them have emotions, you feel you're really saving them and making them happy. So in a given RPG game where you can interact, learn spells, and earn/use money for micro economy, for example, and this being a way to achieve victory (not only fighting) will give you much more gameplay. Its like a life simuation (SIM) but with a story, and in a immense world. So being nude in some areas can be arousing, and we can be in a given place people use to be naked like indians. WIth purity. But with the possibility of lascivous acts (again, not hardcore).

Guys, we all know, that if Ivan was at the helm, you could have sex in the game, anywhere. That would be quite a goal, making an MMORPG where you can have gratuitous sex and watch naked men and women everywhere.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I wasn't trying to draw well, I just drew a few shapes to try and get the point across. If I put more work into it, it would've looked a whole lot better than that. And you understood it, right?

So, so... I understood it, after struggling to understand it, but its not so visual. I will end up making the scene but with Peach 'pointed down' like a rock, for example. Its nice to have a more 'corpsed' drawing because it helps me to visualize while placing an animated Peach.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't have a gorgeous butt like hers ;)

lolnotf.jpg
lolnotf.jpg (45.42 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Guys, we all know, that if Ivan was at the helm, you could have sex in the game, anywhere. That would be quite a goal, making an MMORPG where you can have gratuitous sex and watch naked men and women everywhere.

Why not having gratuitous AND non gratuitous modes as well? In MIM PUT, some scenes need to be found/'achieved' (e.g. it only will be cast if Peach is horny).
A true 100% free sexual game isnt interesting. Its so easy to get on these, and the lack of story/scripts will make the game boring (wait! we already know that).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:30 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I thought the word 'invader' perfectly describes the role of the penetrating partner. And yeah, sex is supposed to be rewarding, but it can be used as punishment as well. I mean, otherwise the word 'rape' wouldn't exist, right?

Yeah but I don't see how sex could be used as punishment. I just don't. I get it that it's part of the fantasy, but I just don't see it. But rape... no further comment.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Guys, we all know, that if Ivan was at the helm, you could have sex in the game, anywhere. That would be quite a goal, making an MMORPG where you can have gratuitous sex and watch naked men and women everywhere.

I think there's a MMORPG that exists that does that: Red Light Center
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:26 pm

VintageBass Wrote:

I think there's a MMORPG that exists that does that: Red Light Center

That sounds an awful lot like the Red Light District (looks it up on wikipedia). Oh great :/, it is based on it.

Actually, I think that game is pretty sad. I mean, it's exactly the same as the Red Light District (hookers and drugs), but instead it is all virtual.
I mean, being able to masturbate to sexy characters having sex in a videogame=awesome.
But this virtual sex with 'hookers' seems to be targeted towards those people I can only describe as 'sad'. They usually end up becoming overly attached to it, thinking it is real. So, this wasn't really what I had in mind.

I mean, I was kinda imagining a game in which you play as a character who can kick ass, defeating monsters with awesome weapons and such, but then gets to 'relax' by laying with a woman (or a man, if that is your preference, or you are playing with a female character). Not a game where members sell you sex services and it's technically not meant for masturbation purposes.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Wiggler basic AI code done.
I will update the game in a few minutes up to an hour for you to test and check them.

Discussion about MMORPG for Adults.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I mean, being able to masturbate to sexy characters having sex in a videogame=awesome. But virtual sex and virtual sex with 'hookers' seems to be targeted towards those that want to 'experience' that... They usually end up becoming overly attached to it, thinking it is real. So, this wasn't really what I had in mind.

I agree... I and my girls (like this tender succubus) search for a fairy game ;) Everything lovely and nasty being possible, but without asfalted pathways, hookers, medicinal drugs and all those things modern life has brought. So, a environment like Phantasy Star, Zelda, Alice or even Super Mario RPG (one of the best examples) but without the gore, the blood, all that violence. A peaceful world with respect between players (having moderators) in order to avoid players that mock the girls up, or keep talking about dirty things all the time in a situation you dont want (you want to explore and have fun without him, for example).

So lets say a given guy is masturbating or showing his penis all the time for you (being a female player). You can alert the moderator, reporting this guy, and he can be punished (like -100 power points). Without this, it will be like a nude Beach without control. Just imagine families there, then people having dirty sex without a moderator. Its a chaos! And its indecent.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I mean, I was kinda imagining a game in which you play as a character who can kick ass, defeating monsters with awesome weapons and such, but then gets to 'relax' by laying with a woman (or a man, if that is your preference, or you are playing with a female character).

I finish this phrase above removing the 'awesome weapons'. Like I said, it should be nice a tender medieval/ fairy world (a HUGE one) like Lord of Rings where you explore and you can even defeat enemies but that's a secondary task, and you can use clubs, or just 'hopping on him', instead of mega weapons, plasma guns, BFG's 9000, and ion cannons of the future galaxy.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Digfree » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Image

So I finished that scene for you, here is the final version of the polished up pirate mug with a bazooka.
Attachments
coffeemugpirate.jpg
coffeemugpirate.jpg (15.5 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Last edited by Digfree on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digfree

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:14 am

Digfree Wrote:So I finished that scene for you, here is the final version of the polished up pirate mug with a bazooka.

WOW! Thank you!! I'll use t..............what????? Whats that? :evil: :evil: :cry: :lol:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tovi » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 am

That pirate mug must now become the main protagonist. everyone in favor of this decision? Good.
What do you meeaaann it's a Mario-based game? A pirate mug with a bazooka clearly outranks a princess on an epic adventure! Just THINK of the possibilities! Quiz.... I think you're onto something here, and thanks digfree for visualizing this for us!
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Digfree » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 am

Valpas Wrote:That pirate mug must now become the main protagonist. everyone in favor of this decision? Good.
What do you meeaaann it's a Mario-based game? A pirate mug with a bazooka clearly outranks a princess on an epic adventure! Just THINK of the possibilities! Quiz.... I think you're onto something here, and thanks digfree for visualizing this for us!

Funny how people got more to say about the pirate mug then the peach koopa sex scene I made lol. But really, how is the sex loop looking ivan? Not so much if you did anything with it, I am just wondering what you think of it so far lol.

and yeah, all for PMB (pirate mug with bazooka) for main role!
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:47 am

Valpas Wrote:That pirate mug must now become the main protagonist. everyone in favor of this decision? Good.

What in the...Um yeah, I meant to do this all along.

Digfree Wrote:Funny how people got more to say about the pirate mug then the peach koopa sex scene I made lol. But really, how is the sex loop looking ivan? Not so much if you did anything with it, I am just wondering what you think of it so far lol.

and yeah, all for PMB (pirate mug with bazooka) for main role!

That's because this thing is amazing. You know, I got an idea.
Let's put this in the game as an easter egg! It can stand on the bar at the bar. Maybe Peach can even inspect it? Maybe Peach will make a mention of it in her diary? Maybe even more? I totally want to see this in the game now. Who's in favor of this idea?!
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects