Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (jun 3/13)

Postby AnalBlonde » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Thanks for the help with the quote :oops:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:Hi guys!

Since this seems to bee a very serious forum i changed my pic to something a little bit more (or less? ;) ) fitting..

I liked your first pic; it wasn't that bad. In fact, like Quiz, I was wondering if that was your butt. If it was/is, that's a sexy butt you got there! I-We'll be happy to see more of it-you here more often!
Wasn't that bad? Did you even take a good look at it? That was an amazing behind! And I'd surely would enjoy seeing that butt (and other "assets" ;) return, if you know what I mean.) But the most important thing, is that you bring new suggestions to the table and that definitely helps out.

Haha thanks guys! With all your replies I take it that you kind of like my butt and that the first pic is more fitting as.. how did you say it, moral support ;) And I want to give you as much moral support as possible! so I changed back.. Can I do anything else to make you guys work even more with the game? ;)
And ooh off course its my butt I really enjoy your compliments thanks!

AnalBlonde Wrote:Also Toadsworth! I haven't thought of him before, but off course! He could just ask peach to arch forward over a char or a table. she is embarrassed but do as he say and then he gives her a good spanking!
Those things which require more dialogues / a reason to exit will be done, but without those requirements at first place (we will be able to just press a button or force Peach to be spanked). Later, we will create those requisites.

If you want I can try and help you with dialogues and story, im not so good with the programming or painting, sorry :? And just the spanking can be cool to begin with haha.

someone i forgot who :) Wrote:I like the bar idea! What if she could get a little tipsy and when she is.. the mushroom guys start making advancements on her :P maybe touching her boobs and ass, maybe even lick her to an orgasm or something, wouldn't that be sexy?
As Ivan said, the bar will very likely not be in the bar, but at the town.
But the scene idea is very possible, we could make Peach sit on a bar stool and after a few drinks a button could appear. Press it and the Toad seated next to her will do a few foreplay tricks to her. Or a Toad could walk by and slap her butt or something.

I don't really mind the bar beeing in the village instead of the caste. But I really like the idea of the mushroom guys starting doing tricks on her. Maybe at first one guy gets nerve to like lift her skirt and smack her ass, and then another sees what the first is doing and dare to finger her tight butt, and then a third or the first one dares to take out his cock and try her mouth and well you get the point haha :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thanks. But things might get slower soon. Too much work. I might relax those days (up to a month). I will try to drink more lemonade. Active members who are really working on the game almost everyday, in the past weeks: only Toyloli , OwnerOfSuccuby and me. Quiz is also helping with levels and dialogues, also created by MPLDAM. Let's see the future.

Oh no not slower :cry: can't anyone else help you?

I finally will get some time to work on stuff tomorrow, so I'll definitely get the Birdo scenes done, and I'm hoping to [/quote]
Yay more scenes! :D witch will be next? 8-)

oooh yes one more thing, I really like the crawling, actually I have walked in and out of toudsworths room a couple of times just to see her butt when she crawls :oops: And the taught of her being stuck in a pipe and a door! awesome! I like the idea of the mushroom guys humping her ass until she is lubricated enough to slip trough. I think the best is the incorporate this with her thinking stuff (or talking to people) you can choose what to do.. If she says it might get her into trouble the player just have to think if its worth the risk :)

umm I might have gone nuts with the quotes here.. sorry
Anyways.. I like your humor and your game!

kisses and hugs
AnalBlonde

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:45 pm

AnalBlonde Wrote:Haha thanks guys! With all your replies I take it that you kind of like my butt and that the first pic is more fitting as.. how did you say it, moral support ;) And I want to give you as much moral support as possible! so I changed back.. Can I do anything else to make you guys work even more with the game? ;)
And ooh off course its my butt I really enjoy your compliments thanks!

Well, you can:
- Keep posting suggestions as you've been doing

- Give occasional compliments and thoughts on art, dialogue, levels and scenes etc.

- If you want to have a more physical input and you feel capable enough, you can give us art, dialogue (be sure to follow some of the rules, I can send you those), scene ideas, or code. You obviously don't have to (you may not feel confident in your abilities), but that would help out.

- Tell others about the game. Just spread the word helps. Especially if you know some people who can provide us with art, code and such.

- You can donate some money (any amount helps) by going to KAEC and going to Donate.

- Something others may or may not agree with (it is your own choice, we won't force you or think less of you for NOT doing it), but you can provide us with... comparison images. Princess Peach (and other females) could always use an update. But it can be difficult to find good comparison shots, especially for certain stances. So, if you want, you could give us pictures of say, you ducking (butt facing backwards ) in the same way Peach does and then see how all your "assets" look. Then we can alter Peach accordingly to hopefully make her better.
Again, you don't NEED to do it, it's a free choice. So please, don't do it unless you feel comfortable doing so.

- And if you are willing to show your naked body, I guess you could always post some more shots (moral support, right?). Again, feel free to do whatever, there are plenty of options available.

- Oh, another helpful one, we really need this: Can you do a good impression of Princess Peach's voice? If you can, would you be willing to be voice actress for Peach? We want to include certain voice clips for Peach (this will be non-sexual dialogue, but also sexual dialogue, including moans and orgasms). So you can send an audition if you want. Also, know anybody who can do a good impression of Peach (or Daisy, Pauline, Krystal or Rosalina), then please ask them as well. We really want to see Peach voiced without having to use existing sound clips (like right now).
AnalBlonde Wrote:If you want I can try and help you with dialogues and story, im not so good with the programming or painting, sorry :? And just the spanking can be cool to begin with haha.

Sure, if you feel interested, I can give you a script template (it's got a fair share of rules on it, but it's all for readability and for me to edit better). It's best to know the character you are writing though. The game keeps the characters' personalities the same, so they won't act differently because of the sexual nature of this game. Are there any Super Mario Bros. characters you know well enough to write for?

AnalBlonde Wrote:
that was me, Quiz :) Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:I like the bar idea! What if she could get a little tipsy and when she is.. the mushroom guys start making advancements on her :P maybe touching her boobs and ass, maybe even lick her to an orgasm or something, wouldn't that be sexy?

As Ivan said, the bar will very likely not be in the bar, but at the town.
But the scene idea is very possible, we could make Peach sit on a bar stool and after a few drinks a button could appear. Press it and the Toad seated next to her will do a few foreplay tricks to her. Or a Toad could walk by and slap her butt or something.

I don't really mind the bar beeing in the village instead of the caste. But I really like the idea of the mushroom guys starting doing tricks on her. Maybe at first one guy gets nerve to like lift her skirt and smack her ass, and then another sees what the first is doing and dare to finger her tight butt, and then a third or the first one dares to take out his cock and try her mouth and well you get the point haha :P

The scene could still work, we just place it in the town instead of the castle. There are plenty of Toads to be found either way. We may or may not end up using your ideas, we can't make promises. But we are definitely considering it!

AnalBlonde Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thanks. But things might get slower soon. Too much work. I might relax those days (up to a month). I will try to drink more lemonade. Active members who are really working on the game almost everyday, in the past weeks: only Toyloli , OwnerOfSuccuby and me. Quiz is also helping with levels and dialogues, also created by MPLDAM. Let's see the future.

Oh no not slower :cry: can't anyone else help you?

Unless you know someone suitable.

AnalBlonde Wrote:umm I might have gone nuts with the quotes here.. sorry

Not really, there have been longer posts than that. You did mess up the quotes a little bit though. Use the Preview button when making a post to see how your post will look when you post it. Don't forget to pair each quote with a [/quote]

Hope to hear more of you!
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:52 pm

AnalBlonde Wrote:Haha thanks guys! With all your replies I take it that you kind of like my butt and that the first pic is more fitting as.. how did you say it, moral support ;)

Ok I decided to make more features tonight. Butts, everything... For Science!

AnalBlonde Wrote:If you want I can try and help you with dialogues and story, im not so good with the programming or painting, sorry :? And just the spanking can be cool to begin with haha.

Be my guest! Just remember Peach is always innocent and embarrassed. Of course this will change according to the number of 'matings' ;)

AnalBlonde Wrote:I don't really mind the bar beeing in the village instead of the caste. But I really like the idea of the mushroom guys starting doing tricks on her.

It will be done.

AnalBlonde Wrote:Maybe at first one guy gets nerve to like lift her skirt and smack her ass, and then another sees what the first is doing and dare to finger her tight butt, and then a third or the first one dares to take out his cock and try her mouth and well you get the point haha :P

A surprise butt sex too ;)
I still need a 3/4 pose (or 1/4, I always change those). Luftmallow is working with it.

AnalBlonde Wrote:Oh no not slower :cry: can't anyone else help you?

Just PM me for more details when you have 10 posts ;) For the science!

AnalBlonde Wrote:Anyways.. I like your humor and your game!

Thank you. ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Something others may or may not agree with (it is your own choice, we won't force you or think less of you for NOT doing it), but you can provide us with... comparison images. Princess Peach (and other females) could always use an update. But it can be difficult to find good comparison shots, especially for certain stances. So, if you want, you could give us pictures of say, you ducking (butt facing backwards ) in the same way Peach does and then see how all your "assets" look. Then we can alter Peach accordingly to hopefully make her better.

Hmmm possible.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And if you are willing to show your naked body, I guess you could always post some more shots (moral support, right?). Again, feel free to do whatever, there are plenty of options available.

Ok I allow it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:55 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I liked your first pic; it wasn't that bad. In fact, like Quiz, I was wondering if that was your butt. If it was/is, that's a sexy butt you got there! I-We'll be happy to see more of it-you here more often!

Wasn't that bad? Did you even take a good look at it? That was an amazing behind! And I'd surely would enjoy seeing that butt (and other "assets" ;) return, if you know what I mean.) But the most important thing, is that you bring new suggestions to the table and that definitely helps out.

And once again there was some missing words there, thus leading to a different definition. I meant I didn't think it was offensive and something that's totally out of place, not that "I don't like her butt." Oh no, I love her butt. I completely agree with you man. Sorry if I meant she didn't have a gorgeous butt (and she does, and I just want to do everything with it); I was thinking it wasn't wrong to have that picture here on the forums.

And I'm so glad to be seeing more of that beautiful butt here. And if you have more, please send more! We do like the support! :D

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And Toadsworth's playroom... somehow I pictured the man losing his key, he asks Peach to go get find it, she brings it back and she gets a reward of using the room anytime she wants with Toadsworth alon

So you are in favor of the room? I prefer to see a room for Toadette instead as I don't think BDSM fits TW. And we should definitely try and minimize BDSM as much as possible (spanking is okay, hurting is not).

I didn't say I was in favor of the room, I was just thinking of a scenario for it. Although when I first saw that, I was wondering if Toadsworth was into that sort of thing, if he's really that kinky. Yeah that really doesn't seem to fit him all that well, so turning that into a room for Toadette/Toadella would be better. ... But I do like that peephole idea, whoever suggested that. Maybe that could also double as a gloryhole, where he could remove the bricks to reveal a hole big enough for his dick to pop through and whoever's in the room could suck/rub/fuck it.

By the way, when I was playing as Daisy, that annoying PANIC mode on starting at the beginning of a level is back. On Flash, righthanded first option, just to note.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 am

Please, I want a tester to check level 9-1. When the invisibility potion fades off, Peach becomes naked and she needs to go back to the concoctionator room, where TEC will say to her to go back to her room. Is that working? Some is complaining TEC is not talking in the concoctionator room AFTER she uses the disk and has to walk naked in the corridors.

Thanks.

VintageBass Wrote:By the way, when I was playing as Daisy, that annoying PANIC mode on starting at the beginning of a level is back. On Flash, righthanded first option, just to note.

I need more information. It might be a flash cache problem (you know, I am updating the game often, so save files become outdated).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 am

Well, with version two here and nobody so far complaining about the re-working I might start work on this in the next couple of days. Not sure when I'll have it complete but I hope soonish :D
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby AnalBlonde » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:- Something others may or may not agree with, but you can provide us with... comparison images. Princess Peach (and other females) could always use an update. But it can be difficult to find good comparison shots, especially for certain stances. So, if you want, you could give us pictures of say, you ducking (butt facing backwards ) in the same way Peach does and then see how all your "assets" look. Then we can alter Peach accordingly to hopefully make her better.
Again, you don't NEED to do it, it's a free choice. So please, don't do it unless you feel comfortable doing so.
- And if you are willing to show your naked body, I guess you could always post some more shots (moral support, right?). Again, feel free to do whatever, there are plenty of options available.

Hmmm well If it is for the science ;) I think you will see more of me in the future, mabye my ass spanked? Or a gentle stroke somewhere? for the science? haha I love beeing moral support so if theere comes some new scenes there will be moral support from me haha :D If Ivan allows it naturally ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:- Oh, another helpful one, we really need this: Can you do a good impression of Princess Peach's voice? If you can, would you be willing to be voice actress for Peach? We want to include certain voice clips for Peach (this will be non-sexual dialogue, but also sexual dialogue, including moans and orgasms). So you can send an audition if you want. Also, know anybody who can do a good impression of Peach (or Daisy, Pauline, Krystal or Rosalina), then please ask them as well. We really want to see Peach voiced without having to use existing sound clips (like right now).

Hmm I might be able to help, maybe my voice isen't Peach enough I don't know. Send me something to say and you can be the judge? At least it should be good enough for moaning right ;)

As for the scripting, Well I dont really know any of them, I did play mario during my youth tho.. Maybe you could send me the script stuff along with an explanation if the guy?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:Haha thanks guys! With all your replies I take it that you kind of like my butt and that the first pic is more fitting as.. how did you say it, moral support ;)

Ok I decided to make more features tonight. Butts, everything... For Science!

AWESOME! more butts to the people! :P

AnalBlonde Wrote:Maybe at first one guy gets nerve to like lift her skirt and smack her ass, and then another sees what the first is doing and dare to finger her tight butt, and then a third or the first one dares to take out his cock and try her mouth and well you get the point haha :P

A surprise butt sex too ;)
I still need a 3/4 pose (or 1/4, I always change those). Luftmallow is working with it.[/quote]
Yes offcourse suprice buttsex! :P why diden't i think of that! what is a 3/4 pose?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
AnalBlonde Wrote:Oh no not slower :cry: can't anyone else help you?

Just PM me for more details when you have 10 posts ;) For the science!

haha will do!

and to VintageBass don't worry I hear you ;) sooo what was it that you would like to do to my butt? ;) haha

And to the new castle design, I love it! that dinner table with lot of mushroom guys gives me ideas ;) and the one way mirror! smart! And the little door for her to get stuck in also awesome. The only thing i'm missing is the gloryhole :P
AnalBlonde

Postby Digfree » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:12 am

So sorry I've been gone for a bit, well i've been lingering but not really active. I've worked a bit on the lady koopa scene like you wanted, got 2 loops done so far, am willing to do more if you want, but first either way you kinda need to polish up what I got so far first. Sorry to give you a rough version like this, but I am a meh animator and a meh artiest and a meh programmer, sadly I just can't seem to be good at any one thing lol. and there be alot of moving parts on this animation.

I made some notes to help yeah out, I didn't add any code for loops or facial features but pointed out the first 2. Also cum shots are way beyond me, mainly the squirts (I remember you were trying to decide to add squirting or not, so do whatever you want mate, your game lol) so feel free to add them to the end of the loops.

I also advise that miss koopa needs a open hand so she can grab parts of peach with open hand then close her hand for a grip (and maybe add a closed version with some hair coming out, like if she was grabbing her hair). If you do polish it up mate, feel free to send me back a cs4 version (if you can zip, not far) and I can do some more for you.

Doing different scenes for creatures is pretty easy enough, less parts but mainly you don't need transitions between the scenes for those, the transitions are the hardest parts for me lol. Hope you like it mate, I still owe you for everything you did to help me out :3
Attachments
peachkooplings.fla
(4.81 MiB) Downloaded 56 times
peachtest2.tiff
peachtest2.tiff (66.22 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
peachtest1.tiff
peachtest1.tiff (119.01 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Digfree Wrote:I've worked a bit on the lady koopa scene like you wanted, got 2 loops done so far, am willing to do more if you want

Hey, how are you? Wow, thank you, I'll check it out and I can make the open hand!
Yes, we can make her squirt. I can add the code.

I changed the image format , also for Luftmallow to see it here!

wendy1.jpg
wendy1.jpg (46.57 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
wendy2.jpg
wendy2.jpg (20.37 KiB) Viewed 2028 times

Toyloli Wrote:I might start work on this in the next couple of days. Not sure when I'll have it complete but I hope soonish :D

No problem ;) Once we have the new design and objects, I'll implement it.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Playing with naked Peach - I hope I will make jump and run animation when naked soon.

And now a little joke about it :mrgreen:
Standing naked animation when afraid :
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Blargh is finishing Larry scene based on THATGUY45 scene!
I need to include Larry walking by KnightCream!
Wendy will be exchanged to Ludwig (world3 airship).

Increasing priority.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Standing naked animation when afraid :

GREAT, Owner!
I can add this pose, but I will need to remake her hand positions for larger boobs ;)
Just send me that one and I can add it to the game (whe can do that in dialog situations and if we stop next to an enemy) ;)

AnalBlonde Wrote:Hmmm well If it is for the science ;) I think you will see more of me in the future, mabye my ass spanked? Or a gentle stroke somewhere? for the science? haha I love beeing moral support so if theere comes some new scenes there will be moral support from me haha :D If Ivan allows it naturally ;)

I do! The System is growing!

AnalBlonde Wrote:Hmm I might be able to help, maybe my voice isen't Peach enough I don't know. Send me something to say and you can be the judge? At least it should be good enough for moaning right ;)

You can record some samples if you want then you can send to anywhere (youtube, PM, Skype), just make a contact ;)
Peach has a teen voice, its not so easy to sound like her BUT you can impress us ;) Sometimes a given voice is even better than the original.

AnalBlonde Wrote:Yes offcourse suprice buttsex! :P why diden't i think of that! what is a 3/4 pose?

Its that pose!

3-4.jpg
3-4.jpg (10.29 KiB) Viewed 1975 times

AnalBlonde Wrote:And to the new castle design, I love it! that dinner table with lot of mushroom guys gives me ideas ;) and the one way mirror! smart! And the little door for her to get stuck in also awesome. The only thing i'm missing is the gloryhole :P

Calm down, one nasty thing at a time ;) Gloryhole will also be there, and in the bar of course.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Avensie » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey guys i had a request i wanted to say good job so far i love what you've done but i have a outfit request it's called bowser's queen i guess from what i've seen but here is some pics! http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... LM-colored
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... ch-outfits
i would love to see this put into the game :D i think it would go well with the people that want peach to be a slut (including me haha) and i think there should be more dialogue like just peach's thoughts and all like her getting more into and more slutty but over all good job everyone keep up the good work can't wait for future updates :D
Avensie
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Avensie Wrote:Hey guys i had a request i wanted to say good job so far i love what you've done but i have a outfit request it's called bowser's queen i guess from what i've seen but here is some pics! http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... LM-colored

I like the second! Simple and sexy. Both are easy to make but I really prefer Luftmallow to check these.
Its planned to make Peach talk sluttier and sluttier. Actually, its already working when Peach fucks 10 or more enemies in a level (she isnt embarrassed anymore and she talks dirtier IN THAT LEVEL), or 80 or more in the entire game (she will be slutty forever).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 pm

AnalBlonde Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:- Something others may or may not agree with, but you can provide us with... comparison images. Princess Peach (and other females) could always use an update. But it can be difficult to find good comparison shots, especially for certain stances. So, if you want, you could give us pictures of say, you ducking (butt facing backwards ) in the same way Peach does and then see how all your "assets" look. Then we can alter Peach accordingly to hopefully make her better.

Hmmm well If it is for the science ;) I think you will see more of me in the future, mabye my ass spanked? Or a gentle stroke somewhere? for the science? haha I love beeing moral support so if theere comes some new scenes there will be moral support from me haha :D If Ivan allows it naturally ;)

Don't worry, the pictures don't HAVE to be for the game, if you just want to post a sexy picture then that is fine too. (I don't think anyone would decline some nice offerings on your part ;) ).

AnalBlonde Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:- Oh, another helpful one, we really need this: Can you do a good impression of Princess Peach's voice? If you can, would you be willing to be voice actress for Peach? We want to include certain voice clips for Peach (this will be non-sexual dialogue, but also sexual dialogue, including moans and orgasms). So you can send an audition if you want. Also, know anybody who can do a good impression of Peach (or Daisy, Pauline, Krystal or Rosalina), then please ask them as well. We really want to see Peach voiced without having to use existing sound clips (like right now).

Hmm I might be able to help, maybe my voice isen't Peach enough I don't know. Send me something to say and you can be the judge? At least it should be good enough for moaning right ;)

Well, that depends. Peach has a pretty high-pitched voice, so I expect she has (quite) high-pitched moans as well. Not every woman sounds the same, so it is possible your voice fits, but without an audition, we will never know. So, follow Ivan's advice and just record your voice and send it to Ivan after you got 10 posts. Also, you can post it on soundcloud, put in on file sharing websites like mediafire, get skype and talk to Ivan live for a direct audition, or whatever else you can find.
However, because of the nature of the game, I would advise against putting it on youtube. So, I'd pick from PM, Soundcloud, mediafire, or skype (keep in mind that there is a pretty big time difference between your and Ivan's location (5 hours. Hey, that's the same as my timezone!), so before Ivan is home and able to talk to you, it will be midnight at the least in Sweden.

There is of course one downside to using skype: Only Ivan would be able to judge. And I think we all prefer to be able to comment on your audition (or at least the team).

Now, there is one thing I wish to add: Is your accent thick? Since you are from Sweden, I suspect you have a swedish accent on your english speaking voice. We'd like a voice that can sound just like Peach (which pretty much means: standard American). I still would like to see you audition anyway even IF you've got an accent, but if it's unnoticeable (or at least, you can mask it well), please keep that in mind.

AnalBlonde Wrote:As for the scripting, Well I dont really know any of them, I did play mario during my youth tho.. Maybe you could send me the script stuff along with an explanation if the guy?

Well, that is the thing, you have to KNOW how the character works to be able to write for it. I can be quite strict with making sure it all works. And it is a bit difficult to give assignments now as most bases are already covered of characters we already have in the game. Out of the scripts that have been more or less finalized, none of which have been implemented in the game with proper scenes yet. We could really use some help in the animating department as well. So, thanks for the offer, but I don't want to make matters difficult for you (and for me as well, as I have to edit everything to make sure it all works), but unless you feel confident in knowing a character well, I don't think writing scripts is in your MiM PUT future.

But, of course, there are plenty of other options available, I'd love to see some of your work in the game (or just for post pictures of yourself for our personal entertainment moral support of course)

AnalBlonde Wrote:Yes offcourse suprice buttsex! :P why diden't i think of that! what is a 3/4 pose?

Sprites seen from the back, but sort of diagonally, like in Pokemon for instance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

AnalBlonde Wrote:and to VintageBass don't worry I hear you ;) sooo what was it that you would like to do to my butt? ;) haha

I don't think VintageBass is the only one that wants to do things to your butt. ;)
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm

I need to find those bugs :/

I encountered very minor bugs while I was playing. At one point, after getting hit by a poison mushroom, the goombas couldn't touch me. But after Peach came, she could interact with them again. At one point, Peach's speech bubble went crazy and started flipping through all the things she could possibly say. It went away after the goomba came and the scene ended. I also found that if you achieve a super run and then immediately stop, the sound clip will keep playing. If I achieve another super run, the sound clip doubles up. And if I slow down normally, then both sound clips will stop. So it was not a big issue.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:However, because of the nature of the game, I would advise against putting it on youtube.

Quiz!! Did you forget she can upload to it, then make the link private? So she can just give the link to whoever she wants.
I added the 3/4 pose above but thanks ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:However, because of the nature of the game, I would advise against putting it on youtube.

Quiz!! Did you forget she can upload to it, then make the link private? So she can just give the link to whoever she wants.
I added the 3/4 pose above but thanks ;)

The problem isn't that it goes public, but that it is erotic in nature, which YouTube generally doesn't allow.
Even if she makes the link private, I suspect the video could still potentially be seen by YouTube/Google and since this is google we are talking about, I wouldn't advise doing such, to avoid deletion of the video. The other things I mentioned are much safer and more reliable, THAT is the reason, not public availability.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I need to find those bugs :/

I encountered very minor bugs while I was playing. At one point, after getting hit by a poison mushroom, the goombas couldn't touch me. But after Peach came, she could interact with them again. At one point, Peach's speech bubble went crazy and started flipping through all the things she could possibly say. It went away after the goomba came and the scene ended. I also found that if you achieve a super run and then immediately stop, the sound clip will keep playing. If I achieve another super run, the sound clip doubles up. And if I slow down normally, then both sound clips will stop. So it was not a big issue.

Can't reproduce the first glitch in 1-4.
The sound clip one is odd, because it is impossible to build up the meter whilst the sound clip is playing, so how he could double that is a mystery. The meter keeps being full for several seconds until it drops instantly. Stopping changes nothing, so how did he do that?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Ok, I have a hard puzzle.
I doubt if people can discover those ones!

PUZZLE.jpg
PUZZLE.jpg (31.99 KiB) Viewed 1948 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Even if she makes the link private, I suspect the video could still potentially be seen by YouTube/Google and since this is google we are talking about, I wouldn't advise doing such, to avoid deletion of the video. The other things I mentioned are much safer and more reliable, THAT is the reason, not public availability.

Ok you're right.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, I have a hard puzzle.
I doubt if people can discover those ones!

PUZZLE.jpg

Ha, easy! From left to right, up to down it is:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

OwnerOfSuccuby, Ivan-Aedler, QuizmasterBos, Digfree, AnalBlonde, Toyloli, VintageBass, Valpas, Thatguy45, MPLDAM9919, Zeus Kabob

Also, I did not check people's profile pics during this (meaning, I didn't 'cheat'). I'll take my victory cookie now.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Avensie Wrote:Hey guys i had a request i wanted to say good job so far i love what you've done but i have a outfit request it's called bowser's queen i guess from what i've seen but here is some pics! http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... LM-colored
i would love to see this put into the game :D i think it would go well with the people that want peach to be a slut (including me haha) and i think there should be more dialogue like just peach's thoughts and all like her getting more into and more slutty but over all good job everyone keep up the good work can't wait for future updates :D

I have to say that the pics are nice, but once again, these don't really make sense in the game. There really is no logical reason that these would be in the game other than a bad end and you have already said that you want to do a prison scene for game overs.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Darthan Wrote:I have to say that..

WAIT!! How are you? I miss you here, how's the family? Hows about the projects? You missed some reunions but your chair is still there! And...

Darthan Wrote:...the pics are nice, but once again, these don't really make sense in the game. There really is no logical reason that these would be in the game other than a bad end and you have already said that you want to do a prison scene for game overs.

'You' him? You mean, 'you' me! ;) Well, I can try to make those outfits later, when I have a leisure time. But really, priorities involve the slave outfit for prison scene, like you said.
WAIT!! How are you again? Nice to meet you again ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects