Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.3 (may 13/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:55 am

I my personal opinion, we need to start posting more in the other forum. I'm not saying stop posting here. I love the LoK forums but the AE Forums is lacking activity. All I ever see is the BUGS list get new updates.

Back to Topic! Did anyone get in contact with artists? We need an official list of who's on board with project in terms of contributing a pic for the Art Gallery.

xPreatorianx Wrote:Ya I just noticed. I can't wait for the scenes that expose her "naughty bits." Don't know about you guys but I love seeing a girl masturbating and being able to see EVERYTHING while she's doing it :D. lol But nice job so far. Can't wait to see the added scene with her spreading herself open, etc.

I too enjoy the sight of women masturbating. Just wait till OwnerOfSuccuby does the toilet scene.
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 2:58 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:[I can't wait for the scenes that expose her "naughty bits." Don't know but you guys but I love seeing a girl masturbating and being able to see EVERYTHING while she's doing it :D. lol But nice job so far. Can't wait to see the added scene with her spreading herself open, etc.

I can do that but I think our knight OwnerOfSuccuby can help with better ideas ;)

Allsop2604 Wrote:Hey, I decided to log in and post some thoughts/ideas again.

Hey! You are, are you? You are are you! How are you?

Allsop2604 Wrote:Forgive me if I'm repeating something that's already been discussed, I just simply can't keep up with this thread anymore. :P

Only if you read from page 140. You need it! ;)

Allsop2604 Wrote:First thought was regarding the clothing destruction. I can't recall if I mentioned something earlier or not but wanted to bring it up simply because there was a perfect example that sparked my memory. Witch Girl, which is being worked on by Koonsoft, has a perfect example of the kind of option I would like to see implicated in this game. For each section of clothing on the character you have an option to make it invulnerable or not.

Let's check the feature list (click to enlarge).

http://www.aedler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6
sop.jpg
sop.jpg (146.26 KiB) Viewed 1904 times

Yes its there! The problem: priorities :/
If you've not noticed before, our game is now faster with LCC (Level Container Creation). It was one of my hardest challenges so far. I've taken almost 15 days only on that. You should be checking more than 10 new scenes too ;) I only need to import Boo scenes from Blargh now.
So dont worry, 'tear function' WILL be implemented sooner or later.

Allsop2604 Wrote:My second thought was simply to add more kinds of enemies to all of the levels, rather than just focusing on one enemy type per level. Doing an entire area with just goombas or koopas gets boring, even with the various animations.

Some levels will have more variety, but we still need a 'main race' in each level, in order to make it special, different. And I need to make more enemies and scenes in order to mix them more.

Allsop2604 Wrote:Last thought was regarding that toad house with the lights off, so you just have a silhouette of peach. I really, really, really want to see that effect with your sex scenes! I tried cheating and spawning enemies in that room, but no go. I think it would be extremely erotic to see a silhouette rape, just as the mole scenes are erotic with just the sounds and idea. I'm not suggesting you make anything new, just apply your current goomba and koopa (ect) scenes to that room or that effect to your other levels with enemies!

Hmmmmmmmmmm ok! I can create some areas in some levels whose light is off. In the 'open levels', the effect could be cast (e.g. at night) because the remaining light source (end of dawn) comes from the background. I have just to think a bit about it and how to implement.

I will also put a random enemy in the dark toad house every time Peach enters in (for now).

Allsop2604 Wrote:As always, thanks for all the work. Everything is amazing. Really looking forward to moar chain chomp scenes.

So wish me health, contribution and time ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 15, 2013 3:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 am

cuzimwhite8 Wrote:Hey I have a quick question. In the X-Naut fortress, after I become visible again in Grodus' computer room, im told to go back to the concoction room again, but when I go there, nothing happens, am I missing something or is that all that has been implemented so far? Thanks, and Extremely enjoying the game! cant wait for more updates!!!!!

I just completed it. You don't need to go back to that room. Just go to Grodu's computer room, grab the disc from the shelf, insert it, and then go back to your room and sleep. After that you have to go back to Tec and he'll then give you access to the exit area. Which is a ship. The whole level worked perfectly for me as I just literally completed it. Besides of course the X-nauts not being able to have sex with you yet and the bathroom not being fully implemented so you can see Peach taking a shower. Other then that the entire level works as intended as far as I can see. I completed it with no glitches. (again as far as I can tell.)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I my personal opinion, we need to start posting more in the other forum. I'm not saying stop posting here. I love the LoK forums but the AE Forums is lacking activity. All I ever see is the BUGS list get new updates.

Back to Topic! Did anyone get in contact with artists? We need an official list of who's on board with project in terms of contributing a pic for the Art Gallery.

xPreatorianx Wrote:Ya I just noticed. I can't wait for the scenes that expose her "naughty bits." Don't know about you guys but I love seeing a girl masturbating and being able to see EVERYTHING while she's doing it :D. lol But nice job so far. Can't wait to see the added scene with her spreading herself open, etc.

I too enjoy the sight of women masturbating. Just wait till Scrubby does the toilet scene.

Well I don't like having multiple forums that I need to go to in order to keep up with updates. So unless this project completely moves over to the "official site" I personally will be staying here and here only. I have enough forums I have to constantly go to on a daily basis for updates. I really don't feel like adding another one to the list. No disrespect intended towards Ivan, et all but I literally open about 20 tabs once I get on the computer to see daily updates from the forums I frequent.

EDIT: I'm eagerly awaiting that scene as well! I tried the toilet expecting something to happen and was like "oh man that's a bummer!"
Last edited by xPreatorianx on Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 3:02 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:I just completed it. You don't need to go back to that room. Just go to Grodu's computer room, grab the disc from the shelf, insert it, and then go back to your room and sleep.

WAIT! In fact Peach should go there, because she needs to clothe herself again. I'll check!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:07 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I too enjoy the sight of women masturbating. Just wait till Scrubby does the toilet scene.

Scooby?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fixed the post. I'm sorry OwnerOfSuccuby that I can't spell your name right.

Anyways, what did you think of my artist comment Ivan?
MPLDAM9919

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed May 15, 2013 3:08 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:I just completed it. You don't need to go back to that room. Just go to Grodu's computer room, grab the disc from the shelf, insert it, and then go back to your room and sleep.

WAIT! In fact Peach should go there, because she needs to clothe herself again. I'll check!

lol well I left her naked out of my own personal enjoyment. Plus Grodu or whatever his name is, and the rest of the X-nauts won't bother you. As long as you answer "I'm naked" whenever they ask you why are you out of your room, they won't drag you back there. So it's not a requirement unless you WANT her fully clothed again or have the dress set to another costume.

@ivan - Also will you include the ability to transfer saves over from one release to another in the internal game? As I don't think you can do that currently if you use the stand alone flash player. Plus if a certain release breaks the save game you can always include the function to delete the cache internally like you said you would do. Because currently I have no idea (that I know of) to transfer my save game over from one release to another which means I literally have to play the game over again every time there's a new feature/bug fix. Which I pretty much like to stick to the very latest release so that makes completing the game impossible unless I do it in one sitting. Which I currently don't have time to do.

EDIT: Hopefully if you have these features planned they are high up on the priority list. :D.
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 3:11 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Anyways, what did you think of my artist comment Ivan?

Only VCampan and Sigurd. I'll update the news soon.

xPreatorianx Wrote:No disrespect intended towards Ivan, et all but I literally open about 20 tabs once I get on the computer to see daily updates from the forums I frequent.

20 tabs? Here are my tabs (on the right).

Toilet scenes: just wait for me to have a more free time ;)

xPreatorianx Wrote:@ivan - Also will you include the ability to transfer saves over from one release to another in the internal game? As I don't think you can do that currently if you use the stand alone flash player.

To be done later or so much later. I might implement a 'copy-to-txt file' feature (select a bunch of binary text right in a special screen) but I wont be doing it now because its a bit complex and takes time.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby cuzimwhite8 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:32 am

Thanks for the quick reply, i appreciate it.

Hmm, now that you explained the rest of the X-naut area, it seems a little anti-climatic (pun intended). do you think you will ever add a scene with Grodus when you first leave the computer room after becoming visible?
cuzimwhite8
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 3:59 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Anyways, what did you think of my artist comment Ivan?

Only VCampan and Sigurd. I'll update the news soon.

What about SakuraKasu​gano and Aelous? They responded to me.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 4:03 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What about SakuraKasu​gano and Aelous? They responded to me.

Sakura: Didnt respond.
Aelous (caprikorn2005?): Didnt respond.
Bbmbbf: Didnt respond.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 4:06 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What about SakuraKasu​gano and Aelous? They responded to me.

Sakura: Didnt respond.
Aelous (caprikorn2005?): Didnt respond.
Bbmbbf: Didnt respond.

Sent you and email. SakuraKasu​gano's said to be busy with another project. I'm certain that he's on board with the project. I'll send you Aelous's response in a bit.

EDIT: Remember JiveGuru?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

He's says he's in! He says we can use the Peach Pin-Up he made.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 4:28 am

And now, members who most contributed in the past month with poses, animations, levels, art, script and other assets!
THANK YOU!

mostactive.jpg

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:EDIT: Remember JiveGuru?

Great! She's beautiful : )
Please ask him to provide a bigger RES image (if possible, PNG or even PSD) by email, so I can vectorize in order to appear nice in the game.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:31 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:EDIT: Remember JiveGuru?

Great! She's beautiful : )
Please ask him to provide a bigger RES image (if possible, PNG or even PSD) by email, so I can vectorize in order to appear nice in the game.

I already asked him for that. Still waiting for a response.

Maybe we should discuss how this art gallery should work. Should be a walk in (at Peach's castle) or should it be in the menu?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 5:34 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe we should discuss how this art gallery should work. Should be a walk in (at Peach's castle) or should it be in the menu?

Yes, it could be a walk (for now).
But we need the new Peach Castle.
SOLOID disappeared since February 2013! According to my plans, I had time to create code and put his castle STILL IN DECEMBER 2012! I want to wait for him, but I'll end up innaugurating the level, otherwise we will be stuck for months to come :/
I just dont understand why people just disappear.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe we should discuss how this art gallery should work. Should be a walk in (at Peach's castle) or should it be in the menu?

Yes, it could be a walk (for now).
But we need the new Peach Castle.
SOLOID disappeared since February 2013! According to my plans, I had time to create code and put his castle STILL IN DECEMBER 2012! I want to wait for him, but I'll end up innaugurating the level, otherwise we will be stuck for months to come :/
I just dont understand why people just disappear.

I don't understand either. :/

Maybe you can put in the lower levels of the castle we have now until Soloid shows back up and you two complete the new castle.

By the way, when you say "RES", you mean Image resolution? JiveGuru asked me that question.
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Wed May 15, 2013 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.2 (may 10/13)

Postby coolness32 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Oh yeah, I remember that alcohol was going to be in this game because I sent you a video of an acting drunk Peach cosplay. Sorry about forgetting that...

I hope I can see more of those nice cosplay footages : ) But they need to have a more proper Mario place (an attic? an inner garden with mushrooms? In a room with a large mushroom kingdom wallpaper?) and remember, Mario and Peach should be talking about fairy matters like 'where is toad? I want to eat, then Mario says 'MAMAMIA, PIZZA', or the worry about the next Bowser plan...how Peach loves Mario... without modern talking like 'Oh I have to take my car keychain', 'I liked that party with 80's songs'. Better if there are only medieval props in the room (e.g a wooden chair, wooden floor)

Thanks for the compliments! I agree that more marioish themes need to be used, but it's not so easy to do that IRL. Here's a music video we did, http://youtu.be/Wo3T8LBSOM4
You would have to make something look marioish since the real world doesn't always look marioish if it ever does! She does want to reshoot this video though so maybe we can dress a room up to look more marioish, I know she would want that!

Oh yeah! I like the ideas for achievements so far! I'll try to think some up as well. I feel it's a situation where having a ton would be good because then you can just choose which ones to put in the game.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 5:50 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:By the way, when you say "RES", you mean Image resolution? JiveGuru asked me that question.

Yes, resolution. Sorry for the incomplete sentence.

coolness32 Wrote:Thanks for the compliments! I agree that more marioish themes need to be used, but it's not so easy to do that IRL. Here's a music video we did, http://youtu.be/Wo3T8LBSOM4

I will check it after I sleep, so I can comment it out ;)

coolness32 Wrote:You would have to make something look marioish since the real world doesn't always look marioish if it ever does! She does want to reshoot this video though so maybe we can dress a room up to look more marioish, I know she would want that!

I will give some tips later.

coolness32 Wrote:Oh yeah! I like the ideas for achievements so far! I'll try to think some up as well. I feel it's a situation where having a ton would be good because then you can just choose which ones to put in the game.

Yes let's see ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 15, 2013 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:By the way, when you say "RES", you mean Image resolution? JiveGuru asked me that question.

Yes, resolution. Sorry for the incomplete sentence.

Alright. Thanks.

JiveGuru just asked how high does it have to be. According to him, it's at 300.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:JiveGuru just asked how high does it have to be. According to him, it's at 300.

It could be. As for the dimensions, 720p is the minimum to have a perfect pic. It could be less, in case he did it smaller.
PS: I have to go. Come back between 6h and 11h later.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 15, 2013 3:52 pm

OK, I've been thinking of this a bit on Toy's suggestion for the speed achievements for the worlds. To while there are those out there that like to do speed runs, I find her suggestion of "under 100 seconds" to be a little off. Sure this isn't exact as of yet, but for some of these levels, it's really hard to get it under 100 seconds. World 3-5 is a good example of this. Since that world has you waiting for seconds to get those logs in position to where you can safely cross the waterfalls without plummeting down to the bottom. Sure most of the worlds you can beat under 100 seconds, but I'm just saying some worlds you can't.

So once all of the worlds are made and when it's time to start working on cheats, maybe there could be like a certain time players can be on certain levels. For most it can be 100 seconds, but for other larger levels it can be longer, like 150 or 200. Plus there's that little problem of the clock resetting whenever people lose a life. Whenever that happens, then their chance of getting a fast time on that should be disqualified because of that.

Still, I am rather excited about this. In fact, I came up with some achievements:

BLAZING FEET: Complete a level in under half the fastest time.
GOLDEN MUSHROOM EATER: Complete a world in under half the fastest time.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects