Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.3 (may 13/13)

Postby Thatguy45 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:I think it would be too. Kinda, it'd be awesome if after a birth you could go somewhere and see all the babies she gave birth to. And play with them. In a clean or dirty sense depending how Ivan chooses to take it. It'd be a way of keeping count. "I have three goombas, two koopas and a shy kid" kinda thing, "What are your children like?"

I hope this is only a brainstorm. I decided to put pregnancy because of games like Shinobi Girl, for things like eggs and big belly. Monster babies were just a caveat (goombas, toads) because of some pictures I've seen. But I really dont plan going that far.

Maybe something for FAR later then, for fun. It's easy imagine a bonus scene after rescuing Mario that he heads for the baby room, curious about it. We see him walk inside and from outside the room hear the "Mama Mia!" A blushing Peach could walk behind him and say "Well, you see..."
Thatguy45

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I was thinking, in Mario's Pad and Peach's Castle, if Peach is asleep for a certain amount of time (5 minutes) then a Toad will come in start playing with her unless she wakes up and he runs away or something.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:...dang. Couldn't you wait until I was available, you sneakies?

Sorry. I had contacted her minutes after you slept, before I forgot to do so, aside of my internet being unstable and my expected absence between 18th and 20th may (I will try to connect, though).

Thatguy45 Wrote:Maybe something for FAR later then, for fun. It's easy imagine a bonus scene after rescuing Mario that he heads for the baby room, curious about it. We see him walk inside and from outside the room hear the "Mama Mia!" A blushing Peach could walk behind him and say "Well, you see..."

Possible and it's compliant with an ENF plot, but not the thing I would love to see. This is one of those 'what if/make her do it!' scenes to be thought about when the game is finished.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I was thinking, in Mario's Pad and Peach's Castle, if Peach is asleep for a certain amount of time (5 minutes) then a Toad will come in start playing with her unless she wakes up and he runs away or something.

Possible! I like this and it falls nicely with an ENF plot!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:22 pm

So, how's the script analyzing coming along Ivan? Did you and Quiz discuss what the 4th TEC scene should be? Will you let me know sometime this week or next week?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, how's the script analyzing coming along Ivan? Did you and Quiz discuss what the 4th TEC scene should be? Will you let me know sometime this week or next week?

Due to priorities taking over the way as chomp scenes, some critical bugs (like Peach freezing when going to a door) and the needs to modularize code in some areas, including my short time to work with all of this, this was delayed, sorry. I can try to see it in its whole until friday. If not, only on tuesday.

EDIT: Wait! Something is saying to me you and SuperDodoman will talk about Daisy too.
She might be in the game after Chomp Scenes, in the next week. I hope so!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue May 14, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, how's the script analyzing coming along Ivan? Did you and Quiz discuss what the 4th TEC scene should be? Will you let me know sometime this week or next week?

Due to priorities taking over the way as chomp scenes, some critical bugs (like Peach freezing when going to a door) and the needs to modularize code in some areas, including my short time to work with all of this, this was delayed, sorry. I can try to see it in its whole until friday. If not, only on tuesday.

OK. Sounds good!

Will Daisy be ready once the Chomp scenes are complete?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey ivana, nice work with the chomp scenes!, hope that you add that female chompie too :P, you know I love lesbians....lol

I was asking myself, when daisy will be in the game(you know with the scenes and all)?
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Ivan, did you hear back from Vcampan? Was he willing to contribute to the project?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 11:05 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ivan, did you hear back from Vcampan? Was he willing to contribute to the project?

He answered five days ago. He said his time is quite limited, but he is glad to help. I'll be ready for any need of exporting/importing resources in a compatible way. As for Daisy, answered above.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 15, 2013 1:13 am

OK Ivan, I'm sorry about the quotes. Honestly I'm doing multiple things at once and I'm not thinking that straight when I'm doing these messages (hence most of the stuff I'm doing are edits). Hopefully the next few times are less... crowded to say.

But now allow me to do my own catch-up!

VA - So you contacted Caxx about doing clips? I like her voice and doing Zone-tan, plus like watching those news episodes. But her voicing Peach? ... It would be rather interesting to hear that.

xPreatorianx response:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

xPreatorianx Wrote:But I agree there's no "official explanation" in the second panel which is why I kind of think it has to do with either A) just a fanservice thing or B) the explanation I gave which is that she decided to "improve" herself in that manner after all of those sexual sessions so she would be more "appealing" to those types of individuals. Well I personally have no problems with piercings and tats as long as they aren't over used, etc. Like you said they should be "classy" and not overused like in his art. But I'm old school in terms of stuff like that. I was raised that you shouldn't pierce yourself like crazy and shouldn't go overboard with tats. My dad loves tats but even still he doesn't go overboard with them. So as a result I don't like women who overuse tats/piercings either. A couple are fine but if you have piercings all over your body or your entire body is filled with tats, then it completely turns me off. My "perfect" woman in terms of piercings is piercings in the ear (standard ones such as ear rigs, etc. I don't like gauges at all or other big ass/weird ass piercings like that. Another example are those big holes that stretch out the entire ear like crazy.), a belly piercing, and a tongue piercing at the most. The girl can of course have a few other small piercings on her ear. Can't remember the name of the part of that ear but it's the top round area of the ear. A couple up there is fine as well.

Tats I'm a bit more flexible but not by that much. As far as Futanari - I really dislike it. As I kind of consider it sleeping with a man in a way. So even in anime I don't like it at all. Toys are fine. But there's no way in hell I'll let a girl stick a dildo in me. lol. I love toys between girls. Not between men and girls. But Futa on girl/futa on guy still disgusts me. But we all have our fetishes and I'm not going to judge someone else because of that. Just because I don't like a particular fetish doesn't mean I have the right to cast judgement on someone who does. Except when it comes to the extreme fetishes like scat, etc. Even tentacles and loli I find pretty tasteless but I won't cast judgement on those either. So again while I may find certain fetishes personally disgusting I'm not going to say "dude that's freaking sick you should be ashamed of yourself! I'll simply say "whatever floats your boat/get's you off. Except in the certain conditions I said above.(scat, urination, etc.)

1) This I agree the most on. It's just plain fanservice through and through and I can't think of any other reasons (besides your insight).

2) I like your thinking. I agree that excessive piercing is too much for me and tats covering too much of the body is pushing it to me, but if there's a little amount and away on parts like the arms or legs, then I could handle it. Heck I like my tats like I do art, since it is art only on the body. Piercings are like you said, although I personally don't care about what she does with her ears unless I really notice it, like anything large like you mentioned. Heck if she decided to pierce her pussy I could be fine with that if it's something small and tiny and it's only one thing, nothing more. Belly button is good, too (Peach's for example).

And I can respect that. To me I just see futa as a girl with a dick, unless it's a guy transformed into a girl but still retained his dick then that's pushing it. And I prefer to be the one fucking her, not the other way around. After all, she has a pussy, why let it go to waste? Still I have my own interpretation and you have yours, and I don't hate you for it. We all have our different fetishes and I am rather open to anything... except the extreme stuff involving bodily fluids (except a girl covered in cum, because I'm weird like that) and anything that's way going beyond humanly possible.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:
  • Mona Pussy: I think this could have a better name, something more punny or something that's related to Mona's past jobs.
  • I Van So Fast: I think you mean "Ran." And that's pretty easy considering I could finish 1-5 with less than 50 seconds.

Mona Pussy is a pun of "Mona Pizza". One of Mona's past jobs.
And the "I Van" is a little clever tribute to Ivan himself.

... Honestly I don't see it in Mona Pussy, but now I got that song stuck in my head. Thanks for that :) And if you run "I Van" multiple times going faster and faster, then I get it.

So once the Chomps are added (including Chompette?), then we're getting Daisy? Oooh I can't wait to play with her! :lol:
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed May 15, 2013 1:50 am

Calpico Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Calpico Wrote:those are two different types of hope, for one. secondly, I had hope in your project since it first started

Calpico Wrote:The chance of you actually improving the game was based on your will to improve the game and your resources, which were high and available

Thank you. Well, unfortunatelly I dont have a female voice (even using modulation/audio programs). If I did, I could voice even in a bathroom (provided I have the acoustic isolation). You can say everything (and make huge books about it), but you cant convince me about the fact its a lot easier to voice Peach (provided the woman has a nice voice) than a programmer coding a game, or an artist making a dozen of pictures. Once in a place without any ambiance sound (acoustic isolation), a good microphone, a will to contribute, and time, DONE.

wait, where was I trying to convince you about the difficulty of voicing?
I'm talking about the availability of a specific voice actor that someone suggested, and saying the the availability of that specific voice actor is likely low, but especially low for those working on this game as there are probably people paying more for her service in voice acting for their flashes or videos than the team working on this game

Do you know who she is? She's from newgrounds and I believe she does her VA work for Zone-tan for free. Why don't you watch this video to see who I'm talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3WlUWF3TS0 (ZTV News April 2013 edition just came out)

She's not exactly some high and mighty VA. She's really down to earth and I doubt she would demand money for this project. Hell she has pretty much taken it upon herself to become the embodiment of Zone-Tan. When you tweet something to Zone-tan on twitter - you are talking to her. (The VA)

Like I said I think she does this stuff for free out of her own enjoyment. Or if she does do paid work I'm sure she'll do free work if she enjoys the project. So don't throw monkey wrenches into the mix until there's a need too. The girl is a very down to earth person and I'm sure she'd take the job.
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 1:55 am

Next update tonight: better musical block mechanism.
Then I'll see if I can make a softer Chomp scene (where the dog licks Peach's face).

xPreatorianx Wrote:Like I said I think she does this stuff for free out of her own enjoyment. Or if she does do paid work I'm sure she'll do free work if she enjoys the project. So don't throw monkey wrenches into the mix until there's a need too. The girl is a very down to earth person and I'm sure she'd take the job.

I hope so ;) We would wish artists to see/undertand our true dedication to this project, with the quest of more perfectionism.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 15, 2013 2:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Next update tonight: better musical block mechanism.

More bouncy or toning it back?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Then I'll see if I can make a softer Chomp scene (where the dog licks Peach's face).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:Like I said I think she does this stuff for free out of her own enjoyment. Or if she does do paid work I'm sure she'll do free work if she enjoys the project. So don't throw monkey wrenches into the mix until there's a need too. The girl is a very down to earth person and I'm sure she'd take the job.

I hope so ;) We would wish artists to see/undertand our true dedication to this project, with the quest of more perfectionism.

I consider myself to be a perfectionist as well, as I don't tend to leave no detail left behind. I gotta have that 100% no matter what it takes to get it.

Plus I am still curious about Caxx being a part of the game. Sure she won't be doing the dialogue (though the stuff like "oh no!" is dialogue, but that's so generic and happens often), but it'll be neat to hear her do others (besides some stuff I heard from ZONE's work.

BUG- OK, the problem with Pokeys still fucking Peach while I'm running through them with the Starman is still there. I still get the three bead fucking scene while Peach is invincible when I was at World 2-2.

By the way, while playing through World 2-2, after getting onto the top of the flagpole, I got an Extra Life after getting the points needed for it (total of 153,310 as of when I wrote this). It's just a coincidence and I found it funny and awesome that I got it at that point.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Allsop2604 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:20 am

Hey, I decided to log in and post some thoughts/ideas again.

Forgive me if I'm repeating something that's already been discussed, I just simply can't keep up with this thread anymore. :P

First thought was regarding the clothing destruction. I can't recall if I mentioned something earlier or not but wanted to bring it up simply because there was a perfect example that sparked my memory. Witch Girl, which is being worked on by Koonsoft, has a perfect example of the kind of option I would like to see implicated in this game. For each section of clothing on the character you have an option to make it invulnerable or not. I would even go as far as to recommend the exact same layout in your menu as his. A simple on/off button for shoes, thighs, stomach, chest, arms, ect. which applies to all of the outfits. So when selected, when peach is damaged/raped, another article of clothing is removed instead. If my explanation is off just check out his demo and go into the menu to see what I mean.

My second thought was simply to add more kinds of enemies to all of the levels, rather than just focusing on one enemy type per level. Doing an entire area with just goombas or koopas gets boring, even with the various animations. I say this from personal experience, as I still play your game regularly. Just a thought to help spice things up a bit, and should be very easy to implement.

Last thought was regarding that toad house with the lights off, so you just have a silhouette of peach. I really, really, really want to see that effect with your sex scenes! I tried cheating and spawning enemies in that room, but no go. I think it would be extremely erotic to see a silhouette rape, just as the mole scenes are erotic with just the sounds and idea. I'm not suggesting you make anything new, just apply your current goomba and koopa (ect) scenes to that room or that effect to your other levels with enemies!

As always, thanks for all the work. Everything is amazing. Really looking forward to moar chain chomp scenes.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby cuzimwhite8 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:24 am

Hey I have a quick question. In the X-Naut fortress, after I become visible again in Grodus' computer room, im told to go back to the concoction room again, but when I go there, nothing happens, am I missing something or is that all that has been implemented so far? Thanks, and Extremely enjoying the game! cant wait for more updates!!!!!
cuzimwhite8
Newly Registered

Postby Calpico » Wed May 15, 2013 2:27 am

I am insanely disappointed that TEC-XX is not named TEC-XXX
!!!
Calpico

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 2:32 am

VintageBass Wrote:More bouncy or toning it back?

More bouncy, more responsive, and with the classic spring sound. UPDATED!

VintageBass Wrote:I consider myself to be a perfectionist as well, as I don't tend to leave no detail left behind. I gotta have that 100% no matter what it takes to get it.

You're a true MIM Knight ;)

VintageBass Wrote:BUG- OK, the problem with Pokeys still fucking Peach while I'm running through them with the Starman is still there. I still get the three bead fucking scene while Peach is invincible when I was at World 2-2.

A coincidence again. I was JUST fixing that now along with musical blocks. FIXED!

VintageBass Wrote:By the way, while playing through World 2-2, after getting onto the top of the flagpole, I got an Extra Life after getting the points needed for it (total of 153,310 as of when I wrote this). It's just a coincidence and I found it funny and awesome that I got it at that point.

Yes, it might be working now. (or not? :? )
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed May 15, 2013 2:35 am

Thanks for adding the masturbation scenes with peach on the beds but I have one "small" problem with them. You can't actually see her fully masturbating. Something is always blocking her lower body so you can't see her fingering herself. Is there anyway to move her up a bit or in the case of her bed in the Peach castle remove/alter that one piece of sheet?

here's the two instances I'm talking about in screenshots. It's just a minor thing but I like to be able to see the full action going on. The same can be said for when she sits in the chair and masturbates with the toy. You can't really enjoy her using the toy as she is "curled up". Actually scratch that when she is masturbating in the chair with the toy if you approach it from the left instead of the right she has a different masturbation pose. Where she masturbates with her ass out. So that one is the best out of all them because of that :P.

SS one (peach in her bed) Image
SS two (peach in Mario's bed) Image

I haven't looked at the third one in the X-naut base.
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:Thanks for adding the masturbation scenes with peach on the beds but I have one "small" problem with them

A bug? Fixing i............

xPreatorianx Wrote:You can't actually see her fully masturbating. Something is always blocking her lower body so...

Oh...that? :(
Well..some scenes give us the ability to 'see' her nice bits as we want. Just a little bit of imagination, as she is there, naked, with her kitty exposed.
But I will just lower her bed sheets A BIT, and I will shorten the Mario bed poles.

xPreatorianx Wrote:I haven't looked at the third one in the X-naut base.

That one is fully exposed because there are no poles.

Calpico Wrote:I am insanely disappointed that TEC-XX is not named TEC-XXX!!!

But...he IS named TEC-XXX. Perhaps you've seen a misnomer?

cuzimwhite8 Wrote:Hey I have a quick question. In the X-Naut fortress, after I become visible again in Grodus' computer room, im told to go back to the concoction room again, but when I go there, nothing happens, am I missing something or is that all that has been implemented so far? Thanks, and Extremely enjoying the game! cant wait for more updates!!!!!

TEC-XXX will talk to Peach when you enter in this room.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 15, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:Thanks for adding the masturbation scenes with peach on the beds but I have one "small" problem with them

A bug? Fixing i............

xPreatorianx Wrote:You can't actually see her fully masturbating. Something is always blocking her lower body so...

Oh...that? :(
Well..some scenes give us the ability to 'see' her nice bits as we want. Just a little bit of imagination, as she is there, naked, with her kitty exposed.
But I will just lower her bed sheets A BIT, and I will shorten the Mario bed poles.

xPreatorianx Wrote:I haven't looked at the third one in the X-naut base.

That one is fully exposed because there are no poles.

Ya I just noticed. I can't wait for the scenes that expose her "naughty bits." Don't know but you guys but I love seeing a girl masturbating and being able to see EVERYTHING while she's doing it :D. lol But nice job so far. Can't wait to see the added scene with her spreading herself open, etc.
xPreatorianx

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects