Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.3 (may 13/13)

Postby DraconisOminous » Tue May 14, 2013 3:27 am

Why not Mona Lezah instead of Mona Pussy. Or Mona Lez. You know, pun it off the Mona Lisa.
DraconisOminous

Postby Calpico » Tue May 14, 2013 3:29 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:@Ivan - For a VA I would ask Zone-Tan. You know talk to Zone from Zone-archive and see if the VA that does Zone-tan will do it? She does an amazing job with Zone-tan when Zone releases his "news week" flashes/youtube videos. So I don't see why she shouldn't be able to or have any problems with doing female Voice over's for this game!

You can contact Zone-Sama here on twitter here : https://twitter.com/Z0NE
You can contact Zone-Tan herself on Twitter here : https://twitter.com/zone_tan

she probably asks for quite a bit of money for the voice acting

if she does it for free, she is probably booked for a while anyway. at the least, too booked for a flash game such as this

I am not saying that it is a complete impossibility that she voice acts for this game, but that you shouldn't put your hopes so high
Calpico

Postby Calpico » Tue May 14, 2013 3:30 am

DraconisOminous Wrote:Why not Mona Lezah instead of Mona Pussy. Or Mona Lez. You know, pun it off the Mona Lisa.

Moana Lisa
Calpico

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 3:39 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:For a VA I would ask Zone-Tan. You know talk to Zone from Zone-archive and see if the VA that does Zone-tan will do it? She does an amazing job with Zone-tan when Zone releases his "news week" flashes/youtube videos. So I don't see why she shouldn't be able to or have any problems with doing female Voice over's for this game!

Thank you! Done! Contacted her.

Calpico Wrote:I am not saying that it is a complete impossibility that she voice acts for this game, but that you shouldn't put your hopes so high

Actually even I wasnt a good example of hope (my plans were to improve Playshapes game, putting 3 levels and Koopa scenes from Blargh, aside of Peach jumping and swimming animation), but I ended up going too far, and now I have a goal of finishing it.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DraconisOminous » Tue May 14, 2013 3:39 am

Calpico Wrote:
DraconisOminous Wrote:Why not Mona Lezah instead of Mona Pussy. Or Mona Lez. You know, pun it off the Mona Lisa.

Moana Lisa

I agree. Silly of me not to get that.
DraconisOminous

Postby xPreatorianx » Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

Calpico Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:@Ivan - For a VA I would ask Zone-Tan. You know talk to Zone from Zone-archive and see if the VA that does Zone-tan will do it? She does an amazing job with Zone-tan when Zone releases his "news week" flashes/youtube videos. So I don't see why she shouldn't be able to or have any problems with doing female Voice over's for this game!

she probably asks for quite a bit of money for the voice acting

if she does it for free, she is probably booked for a while anyway. at the least, too booked for a flash game such as this

I am not saying that it is a complete impossibility that she voice acts for this game, but that you shouldn't put your hopes so high

Well I'll ask her if Ivan doesn't mind? I mean it doesn't hurt to ask. But like I said I'll wait for a response back from Ivan before I say anything to Zone & Zone-tan.
(Below spoiler stuff is to VintageBass)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

xPreatorianx Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Found a new artist!

VintageBass Wrote:... OK, I could understand the bruising and the tearing, which could come from rough sex... but how do you explain the larger breasts, bigger butt, tattoos and piercings? The Before picture looks great, but why does the After exist in that form? It makes no sense other than to play to fetishes.

It's telling a story in two panels. In the first one she's innocent and either A) inexperienced but not a virgin or B) completely inexperienced and a virgin. While the second panel shows what she looks like after several sessions.(board indicates 58 sessions.) Basically she goes from innocent to an all out whore/cum dumpster. This is further eluded to by the chalk board on the second panel with a total of 58 ticks. Which means she had a total of 58 sexual sessions of various degrees and the end result is what you see her character being in that second panel. An all out whore/cum dumpster who just can't wait for the next fuck.

EDIT: The additions to the body could also be because she decided to augment herself as a result of all those sessions. She wanted our outward appearance to reflect her new personality as a result of all those sexual encounters. And yes I figured this all out in a matter of seconds. I'm surprised no one else figured it out. A picture says a thousand words and those two panels definitely tell you an entire story without even actually writing a few story bubbles.

Final EDIT: I like some of Shadman's art but not all of it. Some of his Kim possible art is awesome. But I definitely agree with everyone in terms of the gore, scat, dick girls, excessive piercings, etc.

VintageBass Wrote:OK, I can understand what you're saying, but it's that our views are different. I could see what happened in the After, and really what confuses me is her breasts, butt and thighs getting bigger for no explanation. Tattoos and piercings are one thing and I said I have no problems with tattoos only to a certain extent, but why would she have those larger breasts and thighs?

And by the by, work on how you did your quote. It makes it look like I'm the one who originally suggested Shad in the first place (which I didn't). (And I will say that I have a thing for futanari, although give a girl without testicles and I'll be at her).

Ya my bad dude. I'll try and sort out the quotes the next time I post. With multiple quotes I have a hard time trying to filter them out when I just want to reply to one quote. So I apologize for that.

But I agree there's no "official explanation" in the second panel which is why I kind of think it has to do with either A) just a fanservice thing or B) the explanation I gave which is that she decided to "improve" herself in that manner after all of those sexual sessions so she would be more "appealing" to those types of individuals. Well I personally have no problems with piercings and tats as long as they aren't over used, etc. Like you said they should be "classy" and not overused like in his art. But I'm old school in terms of stuff like that. I was raised that you shouldn't pierce yourself like crazy and shouldn't go overboard with tats. My dad loves tats but even still he doesn't go overboard with them. So as a result I don't like women who overuse tats/piercings either. A couple are fine but if you have piercings all over your body or your entire body is filled with tats, then it completely turns me off. My "perfect" woman in terms of piercings is piercings in the ear (standard ones such as ear rigs, etc. I don't like gauges at all or other big ass/weird ass piercings like that. Another example are those big holes that stretch out the entire ear like crazy.), a belly piercing, and a tongue piercing at the most. The girl can of course have a few other small piercings on her ear. Can't remember the name of the part of that ear but it's the top round area of the ear. A couple up there is fine as well.

Tats I'm a bit more flexible but not by that much. As far as Futanari - I really dislike it. As I kind of consider it sleeping with a man in a way. So even in anime I don't like it at all. Toys are fine. But there's no way in hell I'll let a girl stick a dildo in me. lol. I love toys between girls. Not between men and girls. But Futa on girl/futa on guy still disgusts me. But we all have our fetishes and I'm not going to judge someone else because of that. Just because I don't like a particular fetish doesn't mean I have the right to cast judgement on someone who does. Except when it comes to the extreme fetishes like scat, etc. Even tentacles and loli I find pretty tasteless but I won't cast judgement on those either. So again while I may find certain fetishes personally disgusting I'm not going to say "dude that's freaking sick you should be ashamed of yourself! I'll simply say "whatever floats your boat/get's you off. Except in the certain conditions I said above.(scat, urination, etc.)

EDIT: Hopefully I got the damn quotes sorted out correctly this time lol. I hate nested quoting. The more quoting that is done the more complicated it is to find out how to edit out the ones I don't want to respond to with the ones I want to respond to.

EDIT2:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:For a VA I would ask Zone-Tan. You know talk to Zone from Zone-archive and see if the VA that does Zone-tan will do it? She does an amazing job with Zone-tan when Zone releases his "news week" flashes/youtube videos. So I don't see why she shouldn't be able to or have any problems with doing female Voice over's for this game!

Ok sweet! No problem. I love her voice and her humor so I figured she would be able to do this just fine. Plus considering she's basically done work in XXX stuff, she would have no problem doing this.
Last edited by xPreatorianx on Tue May 14, 2013 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
xPreatorianx

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.2 (may 12/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:56 am

VintageBass Wrote:
  • Mona Pussy: I think this could have a better name, something more punny or something that's related to Mona's past jobs.
  • I Van So Fast: I think you mean "Ran." And that's pretty easy considering I could finish 1-5 with less than 50 seconds.

Mona Pussy is a pun of "Mona Pizza". One of Mona's past jobs.

And the "I Van" is a little clever tribute to Ivan himself.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Calpico » Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Calpico Wrote:I am not saying that it is a complete impossibility that she voice acts for this game, but that you shouldn't put your hopes so high

Actually even I wasnt a good example of hope (my plans were to improve Playshapes game, putting 3 levels and Koopa scenes from Blargh, aside of Peach jumping and swimming animation), but I ended up going too far, and now I have a goal of finishing it.

those are two different types of hope, for one
secondly, I had hope in your project since it first started

the chance of you actually improving the game was based on your will to improve the game and your resources, which were high and available

the chance of hiring or requesting a popular voice actor to contribute to a minor flash game compared to other jobs or requests she may get is based on the team's money(which seems to be low,) the VA's will (unknown,) and the VA's schedule(unknown)
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:
  • Mona Pussy: I think this could have a better name, something more punny or something that's related to Mona's past jobs.
  • I Van So Fast: I think you mean "Ran." And that's pretty easy considering I could finish 1-5 with less than 50 seconds.

Mona Pussy is a pun of "Mona Pizza". One of Mona's past jobs.

I find that to be a turn off due to its vulgarity or lewdness
I think Moana Lisa is much more neutral
Calpico

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Mona Pussy is a pun of "Mona Pizza". One of Mona's past jobs. And the "I Van" is a little clever tribute to Ivan himself.

Thank you. Possible.

Calpico Wrote:those are two different types of hope, for one. secondly, I had hope in your project since it first started

Calpico Wrote:The chance of you actually improving the game was based on your will to improve the game and your resources, which were high and available

Thank you. Well, unfortunatelly I dont have a female voice (even using modulation/audio programs). If I did, I could voice even in a bathroom (provided I have the acoustic isolation). You can say everything (and make huge books about it), but you cant convince me about the fact its a lot easier to voice Peach (provided the woman has a nice voice) than a programmer coding a game, or an artist making a dozen of pictures. Once in a place without any ambiance sound (acoustic isolation), a good microphone, a will to contribute, and time, DONE.

Calpico Wrote:I find that to be a turn off due to its vulgarity or lewdness I think Moana Lisa is much more neutral

I dont mind using any name people provide, once 'okay' for the majority of people here.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Calpico » Tue May 14, 2013 4:39 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Calpico Wrote:those are two different types of hope, for one. secondly, I had hope in your project since it first started

Calpico Wrote:The chance of you actually improving the game was based on your will to improve the game and your resources, which were high and available

Thank you. Well, unfortunatelly I dont have a female voice (even using modulation/audio programs). If I did, I could voice even in a bathroom (provided I have the acoustic isolation). You can say everything (and make huge books about it), but you cant convince me about the fact its a lot easier to voice Peach (provided the woman has a nice voice) than a programmer coding a game, or an artist making a dozen of pictures. Once in a place without any ambiance sound (acoustic isolation), a good microphone, a will to contribute, and time, DONE.

wait, where was I trying to convince you about the difficulty of voicing?
I'm talking about the availability of a specific voice actor that someone suggested, and saying the the availability of that specific voice actor is likely low, but especially low for those working on this game as there are probably people paying more for her service in voice acting for their flashes or videos than the team working on this game
Calpico

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 4:45 am

I decided to include a given habit/feature to Peach:
She only gets a good sleep if she masturbates in her bed.

Calpico Wrote:wait, where was I trying to convince you about the difficulty of voicing?

-> "The chance of hiring or requesting a popular voice actor to contribute to a minor flash game compared to other jobs or requests she may get is based on the team's money(which seems to be low,) the VA's will (unknown,) and the VA's schedule(unknown)...I'm talking about the availability of a specific voice actor that someone suggested...especially low for those working on this game as there are probably people paying more for her service in voice acting for their flashes or videos than the team"

You talked in a way that make me wonder if making some voices would, in fact, take so much time. Its not dialogues, just some short text, like 'Oh No' ;)
But yes, you're right about people who are paying for them to voice. Well, if I wasnt a volunteer making this game, I would ask for money while creating a closed game (shareware). I decided NO. I do want to contribute myself. And it's fun (well I like to code, I do it even on notepad). I've seen so many hentai games (some of them quite nice, others deceiving) and I've seen things people didnt use/developed for any reason (lack of time/lack of creativity). I'm trying to include those too ;). And I see that its possible to bring all that fairy land to our dreams, making people travel along these lands using their own imagination.

And I can add up the fact that having a particular Peach voice to the game will make it more unicque and even. Peach would be able to voice the same sound in certain situations in a way its like she's saying in a different way / intonation due to the context, and it will be possible to combine sounds, like 'oh No! goombas!' An AI code can make Peach say that in some situations, when goombas see Peach and 'exclamate'.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:06 am

Bugs to report!

1. Peach's hand clips through her breasts if they are big or possibly bigger.

2. Unable to move after masturbating in Peach Bed. After Peach came, she just lays there asleep and I pressed "3" to leave and it didn't do a thing.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 5:08 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:1. Peach's hand clips through her breasts if they are big or possibly bigger.

Fixed but not uploaded.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Unable to move after masturbating in Peach Bed. After Peach came, she just lays there asleep and I pressed "3" to leave and it didn't do a thing.

Where? In Peach castle? If so, I can still move her pressing 3. You have to wait a bit after pressing 3.
Thanks for the reports.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:1. Peach's hand clips through her breasts if they are big or possibly bigger.

Where? While on her bed in her castle?

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Unable to move after masturbating in Peach Bed. After Peach came, she just lays there asleep and I pressed "3" to leave and it didn't do a thing.

Where? In Peach castle? If so, I can still move her pressing 3. You have to wait a bit after pressing 3.
Thanks for the reports.

1. In all three areas.

2. Just in Peach's castle. I'll check Mario's Pad. But I'm pretty sure it was fine last time I checked.

EDIT: I was right about #2. Mario's Pad is fine. In #1, her hand does clip through her breasts in all three areas (Peach's Castle, Mario's Pad and X-Naut Base).

I will say the new masturbation scene is beautiful!
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:1. In all three areas.

Like I edited above, fixed but not uploaded ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Just in Peach's castle. I'll check Mario's Pad. But I'm pretty sure it was fine last time I checked.

I have to know and how to reproduce it. Pressing 1,2, then 3 after some seconds of interaction, Peach goes away in a few seconds, as she's in the middle of the masturbation action and she has to move her legs in order to left the bed.

I'll check more things in the next 6 or 7 hours. I'll sleep.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:19 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:1. In all three areas.

Like I edited above, fixed but not uploaded ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Just in Peach's castle. I'll check Mario's Pad. But I'm pretty sure it was fine last time I checked.

I have to know and how to reproduce it. Pressing 1,2, then 3 after some seconds of interaction, Peach goes away in a few seconds, as she's in the middle of the masturbation action and she has to move her legs in order to left the bed.

I'll check more things in the next 6 or 7 hours. I'll sleep.

I was just masturbating normally (2) and she came and didn't want to get up. I'll reproduce it again for confirmation.

Also, the "Z"s are backwards in Mario's pad when she falls asleep.

EDIT: Forget the "Unable to leave" thing. I was playing in full screen mode and click a tab then clicked back without clicking the center of the screen. That's why she couldn't move. I'm terribly sorry for the trouble. I should of been paying attention.

EDIT #2: Found a bug!

Press Lay down with certain outfits (Tanooki, Daisy dress, Rosalina dress, Stickers Outfits, Nurse, pretty mush all outfits expect the Normal, Brawl and Fire Dresses. Stark Naked works fine as well.) and Peach just sits there unable to move. You can exit this glitch by loading a new game file.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Thatguy45 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:27 am

Toyloli Wrote:I shall repeat myself here. I think laying eggs during the levels is one thing, and I totally support that. But actual birthing of monsters I would put a big red X over. If you are to birth monsters or have baby monsters then it should be done at the castle. And the baby left at the castle. Although she could interact with them there for people interested in such things.

That is ADORABLE.

...The interaction with the baby/ies, not the birth itself.
Thatguy45

Postby Toyloli » Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 am

Thatguy45 Wrote:That is ADORABLE.

...The interaction with the baby/ies, not the birth itself.

I think it would be too. Kinda, it'd be awesome if after a birth you could go somewhere and see all the babies she gave birth to. And play with them. In a clean or dirty sense depending how Ivan chooses to take it. It'd be a way of keeping count.
"I have three goombas, two koopas and a shy kid" kinda thing, "What are your children like?"
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 14, 2013 11:43 am

Toyloli Wrote:I think it would be too. Kinda, it'd be awesome if after a birth you could go somewhere and see all the babies she gave birth to. And play with them. In a clean or dirty sense depending how Ivan chooses to take it. It'd be a way of keeping count. "I have three goombas, two koopas and a shy kid" kinda thing, "What are your children like?"

I hope this is only a brainstorm. I decided to put pregnancy because of games like Shinobi Girl, for things like eggs and big belly. Monster babies were just a caveat (goombas, toads) because of some pictures I've seen. But I really dont plan going that far.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, the "Z"s are backwards in Mario's pad when she falls asleep.

Smallest glitch. Fixed.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Press Lay down with certain outfits (Tanooki, Daisy dress, Rosalina dress, Stickers Outfits, Nurse, pretty mush all outfits expect the Normal, Brawl and Fire Dresses. Stark Naked works fine as well.) and Peach just sits there unable to move. You can exit this glitch by loading a new game file.

Cannot reproduce with Tanooki but I noticed double dresses. It has something to do with large dresses. Fixed (in order to be better looking, I will make a trick later, involving secondary dresses which will only appear in large dresses).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue May 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Zone-tan... you mean Caxx? That could work I guess, but I don't know for sure. Maybe we should discuss this a little more before we make a deci....

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thank you! Done! Contacted her.

...dang. Couldn't you wait until I was available, you sneakies?
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects