Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.8 (mar 30/13)

Postby soyedu » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 am

I don't know if it's a bug. well, went in the ship(1-7),then i pick the x-naut's coin,i went to the moon act 1,in a room where i need mix some Test tubes, while a was carry a test tube i jump and i throw it to a wall(wrong key e_e), the test tube disappears. then i saved and load game. now i cant go to the ship anymore, but the bomb in the bunker told me i don't have any key,also i can't play world map 1-1. I just got stuck in mushroom kingdom and world 1.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

soyedu

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:32 am

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, it all looks fine in regard to the platform. The Bumpty however could look a little less... retarded (not an insult!). I know he doesn't look too bright in the official artwork, but I feel it's a little too much here. Also, (or that might be the reason I am thinking he is too retarded) his proportions aren't exactly right. Bumpties have kind of a 'fat egg' shape. Which you approach, but not enough. The beak is definitely not right, they have a long beak that is pretty much nothing more than a stretched out oval. You gave him a mouth! (Which I'm sure he'll enjoy more, but still)

Quiz, I do appreciate the criticism. The thing is, for what I based my drawing on, it was more on the model used in Yoshi's Story. And I do get where you're talking about in terms of his proportions being off. After I looked over the model to what I drew, his body a little taller than the original. And no offense man, I get what you mean. But I kinda like how the eyes look, at least in my opinion. For the mouth, again basing it off of Yoshi's Story, but I do agree that the beak looks off in terms of color. Nothing like a quick fix through hue/saturation can't fix, right?

Glad to see you take it well. I can't wait to see your updated model. The Yoshi Story graphics do look quite a bit different than the general design, but some changes should make it look great anyway.

Also, about your LPing idea. I would like you to wait a bit until the script is up to standard. A lot of it still needs revising, which I am busy with. In the mean time you can find some capturing software and run a couple of tests to get the sound right.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 am

Thaedael Wrote:Congratulations from the LoK staff for hitting 300+ pages <3

Thank you ^_^ Now we all hope the game will be complete yet in 2013 or in 2014! ;)

soyedu Wrote:I don't know if it's a bug. well, went in the ship(1-7),then i pick the x-naut's coin,i went to the moon act 1,in a room where i need mix some Test tubes, while a was carry a test tube i jump and i throw it to a wall(wrong key e_e), the test tube disappears. then i saved and load game. now i cant go to the ship anymore, but the bomb in the bunker told me i don't have any key,also i can't play world map 1-1. I just got stuck in mushroom kingdom and world 1.

Yes, its a BUG. Sorry about that. The problem is that you saved and loaded a game inside X-naut area, which is not yet complete.
1- I'll analyse the disappearing test tube in order not to happen again.
2- I'll remove that coin and I'll create a way for Peach to use the spaceship. Then I create a special room in TEC XX with another spaceship , in order to go back to E-Gadd lab. This is what it supposed to work. The coin will disappear in the next version.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I might put clothing in only one of them (a detective for Peach) in a given level, to help her retrieve Mario.

But he might end up making love to Peach while promising her all is right, and he now got the clues!
(again, just an idea).

Heh, he looks good. OK when I read that, I was thinking "don't we already have enough hints in the game?" but after looking it over, what you're suggesting is to had something of a detective that could exchange his services into finding the missing Mario for sex. Well, people will get worry about Mario's safety, so it could work (if you can fit him into the plot somehow).

Honestly, at first I wasn't too thrilled, but reading this I can't believe we didn't think of him sooner! So many genius lines possible.
MPLDAM, you better come up with some great lines (have you played PMTTYD?).

Of course I've played PMTTYD! It's my favorite title! And don't worry, I have some great ideas.
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Glad to see you take it well. I can't wait to see your updated model. The Yoshi Story graphics do look quite a bit different than the general design, but some changes should make it look great anyway.

Well I already sent the model to Ivan for him to tinker with, but I can always do another one to improve on it and make it better.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, about your LPing idea. I would like you to wait a bit until the script is up to standard. A lot of it still needs revising, which I am busy with. In the mean time you can find some capturing software and run a couple of tests to get the sound right.

Sure. It's an idea I have and I am going to hold onto it until a later date, considering I already have several projects that I need to get done as well. And speaking of the script, Ivan said something you're the guy I need to bug in terms of fixing up a bit of the grammar in the game, yes or no?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 am

VintageBass Wrote:Well I already sent the model to Ivan for him to tinker with, but I can always do another one to improve on it and make it better.

Yes, dont worry, you already did a nice job. I'll improve it.
Quiz will answer you hours later.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.8 (apr 11/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:59 am

The cheat spawn buttons for the Goombas and Shy Guys aren't working, Ivan. Can you take a look at them?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 am

- CHANGED!: Now Peach can go to 9-1 level USING THE SPACESHIP in E.GADD lab. To go back, you have to do everything in the lab. To cancel the level, you have to either load a saved game, or to use a cheat (not recommended, only if something is buggy), so be aware you have to finish the tasks in 9-1 one there.

The spaceship plot still needs work. Peach will enter on it (butt animation) and it will fly upwards with thrust engines on. In the future, she will only activate the spaceship if she has all blueprint pieces (in every other level or all levels) in order for E-gadd to fix the spaceship first. So 9-1 (and the following ones) will be special levels that require that spaceship to work.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The cheat spawn buttons for the Goombas and Shy Guys aren't working, Ivan. Can you take a look at them?

NEW Cheat codes (on page 1, header 'Cheats')
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:27 am

So far this game is awesome! I was wondering though when Birdo (I believe that's her name) will actually function fully and have sex scenes? Likewise even though I'm only on the second world since the update so there could be more... but are you going to add more lesbian scenes in the game? Similar to the one in the very beginning with Peach's servant or whoever she is? I don't like futa but to be honest I'd even settle for that. So far I've only seen that one lesbian scene and I hope there's going to be more. There's tons of male characters in the game for Peach to have sex with. So can you add some females as well?
xPreatorianx

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:23 am

Hidden inside the computer - exists - another world :lol:

But how to get to the world 2-1 for example - :mrgreen: I see a lot of different images but can not find how to get there in game - can you please tell me :roll:

I pass 1-7 levels and then what to do to get to next ? :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 am

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:But how to get to the world 2-1 for example - :mrgreen: I see a lot of different images but can not find how to get there in game - can you please tell me :roll:

Just go to the bunker after finishing 1-7. Osama tells Peach to go back to the bunker. I will add a message in every Palace, to alert the player. ;)

xPreatorianx Wrote:So far this game is awesome! I was wondering though when Birdo (I believe that's her name) will actually function fully and have sex scenes? Likewise even though I'm only on the second world since the update so there could be more... but are you going to add more lesbian scenes in the game? Similar to the one in the very beginning with Peach's servant or whoever she is? I don't like futa but to be honest I'd even settle for that. So far I've only seen that one lesbian scene and I hope there's going to be more. There's tons of male characters in the game for Peach to have sex with. So can you add some females as well?

We are closer. The next females to have scenes:
- Chompette
- Birdo
- Daisy
- Gombella
- Wendy (koopaling)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:30 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, about your LPing idea. I would like you to wait a bit until the script is up to standard. A lot of it still needs revising, which I am busy with. In the mean time you can find some capturing software and run a couple of tests to get the sound right.

Sure. It's an idea I have and I am going to hold onto it until a later date, considering I already have several projects that I need to get done as well. And speaking of the script, Ivan said something you're the guy I need to bug in terms of fixing up a bit of the grammar in the game, yes or no?

Well, if you look at my signature it says 'Main Script Editor' so 'yes'. I am the guy you need to talk to if you think some parts of the script need to be changed.
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

So I have a problem with a bug concerning me loading a game from World 3. Instead of getting that bug with the load screen, occasionally I'll get Peach wigging out... and by I mean she's cycling through all of her forms, including changing the color of her accessories (her gloves, stockings, shoes, etc.). This only occurs when loading from World 3, as my second save is in World 1 and she stayed the same. Also my Fire power-up is swapped out for a Poison Mushroom, so there's that. And on certain occasions, I ended up back in the Mushroom Kingdom with the opening theme playing in a loop.

There was also a moment where Peach entered her castle through the door while she's traveling down into the... thingy below her. I don't know how I did it, but it happened. It could be a random thing that might have been fixed, but again I don't know how I did it so I can't say how to reproduce it (nor did I take a screencap of it).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, if you look at my signature it says 'Main Script Editor' so 'yes'. I am the guy you need to talk to if you think some parts of the script need to be changed.

Well, there are a few grammar issues I have to talk about, like one concerning with Toadsworth in the beginning. I believe it goes "Princess, look at my eyes..." which isn't something I would say normally. Shouldn't that be "look into my eyes?" Another one that sticks out to me is whenever Peach loses something, it's "You lose the mushroom rings/powerup," not "You lost the mushroom rings/powerup." There are still other things I might be overlooking, but as you said that you're revising the script, and I'll be happy to help you catch something that doesn't sound right in terms of when characters speaking.

And by the by, I was going to point out that not only has this hit 300+ pages but going on for over 6000 posts, but it has kinda passed already. Still, really impressive.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, if you look at my signature it says 'Main Script Editor' so 'yes'. I am the guy you need to talk to if you think some parts of the script need to be changed.

Well, there are a few grammar issues I have to talk about, like one concerning with Toadsworth in the beginning. I believe it goes "Princess, look at my eyes..." which isn't something I would say normally. Shouldn't that be "look into my eyes?" Another one that sticks out to me is whenever Peach loses something, it's "You lose the mushroom rings/powerup," not "You lost the mushroom rings/powerup." There are still other things I might be overlooking, but as you said that you're revising the script, and I'll be happy to help you catch something that doesn't sound right in terms of when characters speaking.

And by the by, I was going to point out that not only has this hit 300+ pages but going on for over 6000 posts, but it has kinda passed already. Still, really impressive.

Finally my script excel sheet is paying off!

Toadsworth says: "Princess! Please look in my eyes when talking to me." Which actually DOES sound a little weird now that I look at it.
(Ivan added this line without consulting me, so I didn't write it.)
I think it's best to change it to: "Princess! Please look at me when I am talking to you!"
It makes more sense that way. Do you agree?

The commands is something I still gotta do. But it is difficult to find myself. I hope Ivan can get me a list soon, but he might be unable to do so.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Toadsworth says: "Princess! Please look in my eyes when talking to me." Which actually DOES sound a little weird now that I look at it.
I think it's best to change it to: "Princess! Please look at me when I am talking to you!"

The commands is something I still gotta do. But it is difficult to find myself. I hope Ivan can get me a list soon, but he might be unable to do so.

"princess! Please look at my eyes when talking to me." would work as well.

There are several grammar errors that I have noticed but never bothered pointing out because I figured you were already aware of them because they are pretty obvious. *cough*preloader*cough* :D
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Darthan Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Toadsworth says: "Princess! Please look in my eyes when talking to me." Which actually DOES sound a little weird now that I look at it.

"princess! Please look at my eyes when talking to me." would work as well.

There are several grammar errors that I have noticed but never bothered pointing out because I figured you were already aware of them because they are pretty obvious. *cough*preloader*cough* :D

I already told Ivan about the preloader some time ago, but he didn't change them yet. The tips were also revised, but Ivan didn't implement those either. I hope they get changed soon.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:57 pm

VintageBass Wrote:So I have a problem with a bug concerning me loading a game from World 3. Instead of getting that bug with the load screen, occasionally I'll get Peach wigging out... and by I mean she's cycling through all of her forms... And on certain occasions, I ended up back in the Mushroom Kingdom with the opening theme playing in a loop.

I want to know exactly which level causes this. You can check this entering in the game for the first time, then loading to worldmap 3, then going inside a given level, say, 3-4, then you can LEAVE the level, either going to the WHITE door, OR Finishing this level, OR loading the game again for a former level, you can check if something odd starts to appear. If nothing odd, it might be another level, like 3-5.
Problems are occurring AFTER some levels. Its actually LALEM bug. I've removed some objects to make the level without a overflow of resources (blocks, bricks...) but I see its still happening.

VintageBass Wrote:There was also a moment where Peach entered her castle through the door while she's traveling down into the... thingy below her. I don't know how I did it, but it happened. It could be a random thing that might have been fixed, but again I don't know how I did it so I can't say how to reproduce it (nor did I take a screencap of it).

See above.

VintageBass Wrote:Well, there are a few grammar issues I have to talk about, like one concerning with Toadsworth in the beginning. I believe it goes "Princess, look at my eyes..." which isn't something I would say normally. Shouldn't that be "look into my eyes?" Another one that sticks out to me is whenever Peach loses something, it's "You lose the mushroom rings/powerup," not "You lost the mushroom rings/powerup."

As for 'lose' instead of 'lost', a typo error. I'll fix.

VintageBass Wrote:And by the by, I was going to point out that not only has this hit 300+ pages but going on for over 6000 posts, but it has kinda passed already. Still, really impressive.

Well, all of you are making this thread a burst of information, not only me ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(Ivan added this line without consulting me, so I didn't...

Stop right here!! I've put what you said.
Princess! Please look at my eyes when talking to me!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think it's best to change it to: "Princess! Please look at me when I am talking to you!"

We will see.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The commands is something I still gotta do. But it is difficult to find myself. I hope Ivan can get me a list soon, but he might be unable to do so.

Extreme priorities right now.

Darthan Wrote:"princess! Please look at my eyes when talking to me." would work as well.

But THATs the text VintageBass and me is referring to. This text is actually in the game.

Darthan Wrote:There are several grammar errors that I have noticed but never bothered pointing out because I figured you were already aware of them because they are pretty obvious.

Well, just tell me *cough*. I CANT (c-a-n-t) do ALL things at once. Otherwise I'll blow like a Cataquack.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I already told Ivan about the preloader some time ago, but he didn't change them yet. The tips were also revised, but Ivan didn't implement those either. I hope they get changed soon.

The tips ok, planned soon. The preloader not, because I HAVENT ANY correction file here (of the updated text on page1, there is more text you know). If you sent to me, please send again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:(Ivan added this line without consulting me, so I didn't...

Stop right here!! I've put what you said.

I never wrote that line. You added it yourself and when we discussed it later, I said it was okay. But you did in fact add this line in the game without telling me first. But I don't hold that against you.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I already told Ivan about the preloader some time ago, but he didn't change them yet. The tips were also revised, but Ivan didn't implement those either. I hope they get changed soon.

The tips ok, planned soon. The preloader not, because I HAVENT ANY correction file here (of the updated text on page1, there is more text you know). If you sent to me, please send again.

We discussed it over skype, I don't remember what I wrote down. I'll see if I can find it.

FOUND IT!

GAME: "This is an adult application"
NEW: "This is an adult game"

GAME: If you have less than 18 years old or you might be offended by the content, you must leave now!
NEW: If you are below 18 years old, or you might be offended by the content: Please leave NOW!

GAME: In this game: All characters don't follow the same aging as human beings.
Converting their age to Earth translation time, all characters already have 18 years old or more.
NEW: All characters depicted as naked or involved in sexual relations are 18 years old or older.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But THATs the text VintageBass and me is referring to. This text is actually in the game.

I was thinking that you had mistakenly put "look in my eyes", but after checking, it is correct so I don't really see what the problem is here. Changing it to "Please look at me when I am talking to you!" doesn't work, because technically Peach is looking at him, just not at his face. I took it that that line was kind of a "Hey, my eyes are up here." type of thing, so changing it to "look at me" changes the meaning of the line.

Edit:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:GAME: "This is an adult application"
NEW: "This is an adult game"

GAME: If you have less than 18 years old or you might be offended by the content, you must leave now!
NEW: If you are below 18 years old, or you might be offended by the content: Please leave NOW!

GAME: In this game: All characters don't follow the same aging as human beings.
Converting their age to Earth translation time, all characters already have 18 years old or more.
NEW: All characters depicted as naked or involved in sexual relations are 18 years old or older.

Yep that is pretty much what I thought.
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Darthan Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But THATs the text VintageBass and me is referring to. This text is actually in the game.

I was thinking that you had mistakenly put "look in my eyes", but after checking, it is correct so I don't really see what the problem is here. Changing it to "Please look at me when I am talking to you!" doesn't work, because technically Peach is looking at him, just not at his face. I took it that that line was kind of a "Hey, my eyes are up here." type of thing, so changing it to "look at me" changes the meaning of the line.

Peach isn't looking at his junk during this line. She is embarrassed because she is naked and has her hands in front of her face. That's why he could say: "Princess! Please look at me when I am talking to you!"
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects