Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.8 (mar 30/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:44 pm

BUG: If you're playing for a while, and you went to 3-4 or 3-5 at least once, then load a saved game, a strange LOAD game screen may appear over the game screen

This is the same LALEM problem, albeit mitigated.
For them to disappear, I have to diminish objects of those two levels.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Glitch Time! Double Peach on world map AGAIN! Go to menu and to outfits, hear Peach yawn and exit and there's two Peachs.

Cannot reproduce. All I could see was two Peaches yawning sounds. The outside one and the character menu one.
Have you been playing 3-4 and 3-5 lately? It might be a problem due to them.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:BUG: If are playing for a while, and you have payed on 3-4 or 3-5 at least once, then load a saved game, it may appear a strange LOAD game screen over the game.
This is the same LALEM problem, albeit mitigated.
For them to disappear, I have to diminish objects of those two levels.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Glitch Time! Double Peach on world map AGAIN! Go to menu and to outfits, hear Peach yawn and exit and there's two Peachs.

Cannot reproduce. All I could see was two Peaches yawning sounds. The outside one and the character menu one.
Have you been playing 3-4 and 3-5 lately? It might be a problem due to them.

No. This was in World 1's map. And I discovered a X-Naut found Peach while she was invisible. The multi choice came up.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 am

FIXED/TRACED the BUG below (UPLOADED), but NOT TESTED. Please test it now.
BUG: If you're playing for a while, and you went to 3-4 or 3-5 at least once, then load a saved game, a strange LOAD game screen may appear over the game screen

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:No. This was in World 1's map.

Please check again. Uploaded a newer version.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And I discovered a X-Naut found Peach while she was invisible. The multi choice came up.

Might be one of those one-line bugs. I'll check.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 am

damn, the bugs are really going highware, but anyways will the new version have at least 1 new scene?
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:08 am

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:damn, the bugs are really going highware, but anyways will the new version have at least 1 new scene?

Actually, the bugs were always there. People are finding them and I'm fixing them.
Its Planned to have at least 1 scene AND a new level on each new version. Its a way to make them more interesting.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Looks pretty accurate. Aside from the length of the neck though, did you do that on purpose?

Eh, it wasn't. I was going for the best I can out of drawing the neck, although to me it looks right. Still, providing the base and Ivan can mess around with it to get it right. Also last night I made the Bumpty and today I did the Boo Platform. Behold my craftsmanship!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bumpty.png
Bumpty.png (28.03 KiB) Viewed 1361 times

Booform.png
Booform.png (13.62 KiB) Viewed 1361 times

What I did for the Boo Platform is do the artwork for it, but removed the bump above the bottom head, since these guys are designed to attack from above and/or below depending on where Mario/Luigi/Peach/etc. are when approaching the platform. I don't like how the curves attaching to the Boos and the platform looks, but I guess that'll change once their final form makes it into the game.

And this is for Quiz in response to my LP suggestion:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I completely missed this part, but there is some stuff I want to say about it.

And with your talk with the newbie, I was considering doing my own LP video. Thing is I don't have anything to capture the game (I do have a microphone to record vocals), and I need to learn how to do censors, but otherwise I want to do my own thing and try to get word out. Then again, I can post the characters I drew on my DA account, but from there I don't know.

Doing an LP isn't easy, but if you want to do it you, have to keep some things in mind (in general, not limited to MiM PUT).

First of all, you gotta make sure you have the right voice for it.

This shouldn't be too much of a problem as I do have some software that can change my voice if needed, getting it right.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Make sure you can actually commentate.

And I got that cover as well. I'll explain more about that below.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Pick the right game.

Well I do have a variety of games at my disposal, it's a matter of getting the right hook-up and such.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't have to be afraid to talk about other stuff than the game.

Talking about the forums and other things wouldn't be too much of a problem. I got plenty of things to talk about concerning my other works, including a few ideas that I want to pitch here. The last thing I want to do is do a step-by-step guide of everything I'm doing in the game, because as you said that won't be entertaining.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Talk!

That's easy, but there might be a problem with me pronouncing words wrong, but some funny stuff come out of people saying the wrong things. And I will be doing a couple of small moments of silence to break things out, but everything considering talking won't be a problem.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New friend: Big Mushy.

:shock: ... *takes in deep breath*
*calms down* OK, I'm good. We can bounce on that thing?

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Here are the dildos!

Rocket - It takes "fly me to the moon" to a whole 'nother level.
Normal - Meh.
Toad - You lucky bastard.
Pokey - Needs to be more... pokey.
Cobra - Does it wiggle?
Mushroom - "Guarantee to give you that extra 1-Up!"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 am

VintageBass Wrote:Bumpty

Nice one! But Hmmmmm....are they enemies?
I might put clothing in only one of them (a detective for Peach) in a given level, to help her retrieve Mario.

But he might end up making love to Peach while promising her all is right, and he now got the clues!
(again, just an idea).

I like the Boo Platform! Nothing to object to!

VintageBass Wrote:Ostro - Still, providing the base and Ivan can mess around with it to get it right. Also last night I made the Bumpty

Yes, let him with me ;)

VintageBass Wrote: :shock: ... *takes in deep breath* *calms down* OK, I'm good. We can bounce on that thing?

Did you like it or... did you feel it..weird? :o :lol:
I will make Peach 'bounce' on it (sex) but she might be using him to go to other places (provided she lands on his mushroom 'hat', that is, if he's stood up).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Technically they are more of obstacles than enemies, since they don't really do any harm to the player, only bouncing people back. And isn't this the same guy you're looking for on your list of enemies you're working on? I'm only doing them because you need the help.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I might put clothing in only one of them (a detective for Peach) in a given level, to help her retrieve Mario.

But he might end up making love to Peach while promising her all is right, and he now got the clues!
(again, just an idea).

Heh, he looks good. OK when I read that, I was thinking "don't we already have enough hints in the game?" but after looking it over, what you're suggesting is to had something of a detective that could exchange his services into finding the missing Mario for sex. Well, people will get worry about Mario's safety, so it could work (if you can fit him into the plot somehow).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Ostro - Still, providing the base and Ivan can mess around with it to get it right. Also last night I made the Bumpty

Yes, let him with me ;)

You'll get him, and Bumpty and the Boo Platform (there needs to be a clever name for those things) as well in the same file.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote: :shock: ... *takes in deep breath* *calms down* OK, I'm good. We can bounce on that thing?

Did you like it or... did you feel it..weird? :o :lol:

I was weirded out at first, simply because it is a giant mushroom with eyes and an oddly-shaped penis. You don't normally see that everyday (then again, what am I to argue with this game?) Still, he looks good.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 am

VintageBass Wrote:Technically they are more of obstacles than enemies, since they don't really do any harm to the player, only bouncing people back. And isn't this the same guy you're looking for on your list of enemies you're working on? I'm only doing them because you need the help.

Yes, and thank you for that! Of course it was needed, they will be in the game, I was only asking about their mechanics because I can't remember.

VintageBass Wrote:Heh, he looks good. OK when I read that, I was thinking "don't we already have enough hints in the game?" but after looking it over, what you're suggesting is to had something of a detective that could exchange his services into finding the missing Mario for sex. Well, people will get worry about Mario's safety, so it could work (if you can fit him into the plot somehow).

Yes, just little scenes. We could see his expressions of 'oooh, thats good', while Peach does a good blowjob, then he could say 'ok back to the job', walk a bit (with his loupe towards the floor), some footsteps might appear, he can argue its Mario but he will only be following the footsteps if Peach fucks him (only an example).

Quiz will also check that. He knows I'm always proactive and 'with flowing ideas' that need discussion. Its good to have a developer like that (I'm not blowing my own trumpet), as I feel like a lurker, a player, and a developer at the same time!

VintageBass Wrote:You'll get him, and Bumpty and the Boo Platform (there needs to be a clever name for those things) as well in the same file.

Ok thanks. I already have a smaller version of Ostro, and I can also base the vector art from these two (you dont need to send me a huge version) ;)

VintageBass Wrote:I was weirded out at first, simply because it is a giant mushroom with eyes and an oddly-shaped penis. You don't normally see that everyday (then again, what am I to argue with this game?) Still, he looks good.

If you look at earlier pages, you will see I've wanted to remake this mushroom based on a given hentai where Peach is fucking him. The penis and Mushroom appearance is like that one I did.
Well I think its nice and arousing the fact Peach is walking in places like a forest, then find this thing while she's horny. She can look left and right then...you know the rest.

And as for Mushroom dick.....hmm I might change toad dicks with that model. Its more expected (imagine tons of toads with that reddy penis head with white circles, like those are sugar or cum?) Peach will like it more. ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I might put clothing in only one of them (a detective for Peach) in a given level, to help her retrieve Mario.

(again, just an idea).

That's Pennington from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door! Where would he be placed? And Can I write up the possible scene?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That's Pennington from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door! Where would he be placed? And Can I write up the possible scene?

For sure you can. ;)

I dont know where he will be, I can think about that later. He might appear in other villages in later levels. I plan making more villages, like a 'desert village', a 'forest village'...so Peach dont need to go to Peach campus (world1) everytime (although she can go still there to meet characters like charlieton).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

(again, just an idea).

Oh my goodness. He has to refer to himself as a private dick at some point then! Maybe you can go the full mile and bring in some film noire stuff with self-narration: "I was minding my own business, waiting for another case when a smoking hot blonde walked up to me. What did she want?"
Thatguy45

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 am

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Looks pretty accurate. Aside from the length of the neck though, did you do that on purpose?

Eh, it wasn't. I was going for the best I can out of drawing the neck, although to me it looks right. Still, providing the base and Ivan can mess around with it to get it right. Also last night I made the Bumpty and today I did the Boo Platform. Behold my craftsmanship!

Bumpty.png

Booform.png

What I did for the Boo Platform is do the artwork for it, but removed the bump above the bottom head, since these guys are designed to attack from above and/or below depending on where Mario/Luigi/Peach/etc. are when approaching the platform. I don't like how the curves attaching to the Boos and the platform looks, but I guess that'll change once their final form makes it into the game.

Yeah, it all looks fine in regard to the platform. The Bumpty however could look a little less... retarded (not an insult!). I know he doesn't look too bright in the official artwork, but I feel it's a little too much here. Also, (or that might be the reason I am thinking he is too retarded) his proportions aren't exactly right. Bumpties have kind of a 'fat egg' shape. Which you approach, but not enough. The beak is definitely not right, they have a long beak that is pretty much nothing more than a stretched out oval. You gave him a mouth! (Which I'm sure he'll enjoy more, but still)

Looking around on the internet I found a picture that fits our exact needs in terms of proportions, beak and even color (yours is a bit too dark).

I hope you can take this criticism well and I hope to see more images of you in the future!

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I might put clothing in only one of them (a detective for Peach) in a given level, to help her retrieve Mario.

(again, just an idea).

Heh, he looks good. OK when I read that, I was thinking "don't we already have enough hints in the game?" but after looking it over, what you're suggesting is to had something of a detective that could exchange his services into finding the missing Mario for sex. Well, people will get worry about Mario's safety, so it could work (if you can fit him into the plot somehow).

Honestly, at first I wasn't too thrilled, but reading this I can't believe we didn't think of him sooner! So many genius lines possible.
MPLDAM, you better come up with some great lines (have you played PMTTYD?).
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:40 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The Bumpty however could look a little less... retarded (not an insult!). I know he doesn't look too bright in the official artwork, but I feel it's a little too much here. Also, (or that might be the reason I am thinking he is too retarded) his proportions aren't exactly right. Bumpties have kind of a 'fat egg' shape. Which you approach, but not enough. The beak is definitely not right, they have a long beak that is pretty much nothing more than a stretched out oval. You gave him a mouth! (Which I'm sure he'll enjoy more, but still)

I want to retain VintageBass art (it will help me 90% of the corrected art!) so his art IS valuable ;) But not accurate (yet). As for the mouth, yes I can retain the original (one beak) BUT I want him talking, so another beak like the first will appear behind it, from below (like a jaw appearing, to make him have a opening mouth!) THIS is important ;)

EXAMPLE:

example.jpg
example.jpg (8.12 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, at first I wasn't too thrilled, but reading this I can't believe we didn't think of him sooner! So many genius lines possible. MPLDAM, you better come up with some great lines (have you played PMTTYD?).

I'm sure this man is not Quiz! :lol: Hes been so 'dont do this', 'don't include that' in those last months. But I'm glad that at least here a creature I want so bad in the game, and other members are agreeing even more than myself.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The Bumpty however could look a little less... retarded (not an insult!). I know he doesn't look too bright in the official artwork, but I feel it's a little too much here. Also, (or that might be the reason I am thinking he is too retarded) his proportions aren't exactly right. Bumpties have kind of a 'fat egg' shape. Which you approach, but not enough. The beak is definitely not right, they have a long beak that is pretty much nothing more than a stretched out oval. You gave him a mouth! (Which I'm sure he'll enjoy more, but still)

I want to retain VintageBass art (it will help me 90% of the corrected art!) so his art IS valuable ;) But not accurate (yet). As for the mouth, yes I can retain the original (one beak) BUT I want him talking, so another beak like the first will appear behind it, from below (like a jaw appearing, to make him have a opening mouth!) THIS is important ;)

You DO know that when a Bumpty speaks its beak just wiggles?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, at first I wasn't too thrilled, but reading this I can't believe we didn't think of him sooner! So many genius lines possible. MPLDAM, you better come up with some great lines (have you played PMTTYD?).

I'm sure this man is not Quiz! :lol: Hes been so 'dont do this', 'do include that' in those last months. But I'm glad that at least here a creature I want so bad in the game, and other members are agreeing even more than myself.

We might not always see eye to eye, but there are times when even I can agree on something TTYD-related. I am just extra strict in terms of what I think should be in or not. And this is one chance we get, to my knowledge there aren't any other detectives in Mario games. And since this is a game where someone is MISSING, it makes sense to see someone whose job is to find missing persons.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You DO know that when a Bumpty speaks its beak just wiggles?

Yes, I do know. The second beak will only appear if he is yelling or using anything in his mouth (Peach pussy?)
But yes, I dont mind of not using the second beak.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We might not always see eye to eye, but there are times when even I can agree on something TTYD-related. I am just extra strict in terms of what I think should be in or not. And this is one chance we get, to my knowledge there aren't any other detectives in Mario games. And since this is a game where someone is MISSING, it makes sense to see someone whose job is to find missing persons.

Yes it does. The original Mario is Missing uses a 'detective' way to find Mario (we play as Luigi while getting clues).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You DO know that when a Bumpty speaks its beak just wiggles?

Yes, I do know. The second beak will only appear if he is yelling or using anything in his mouth (Peach pussy?)
But yes, I dont mind of not using the second beak.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We might not always see eye to eye, but there are times when even I can agree on something TTYD-related. I am just extra strict in terms of what I think should be in or not. And this is one chance we get, to my knowledge there aren't any other detectives in Mario games. And since this is a game where someone is MISSING, it makes sense to see someone whose job is to find missing persons.

Yes it does. The original Mario is Missing uses a 'detective' way to find Mario (we play as Luigi while getting clues).

Look, I know you are imagining stuff with Pennington and Peach, but Pennington is actually kind of a loser. He thinks he is all smart and wits, but in reality he is a failure who can't even put the simplest pieces together. The only ingenious move he ever made was

when he put up a fake Crystal Star.

Other than that, he sucks basically. Translating this to MiM PUT, Pennington could be the guy that WANTS to trick Peach into sex, but miserably fails.
He might try to hit on her, or try and trick her, yet miraculously Peach catches on.

Or are you thinking of taking pity on the guy?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Other than that, he sucks basically. Translating this to MiM PUT, Pennington could be the guy that WANTS to trick Peach into sex, but miserably fails. He might try to hit on her, or try and trick her, yet miraculously Peach catches on.

Although its a nice idea, I want to see some visual nudity (if she's already naked, then new poses and something going on that arouses her). Peach can refuse or accept his requests, or give some smart answers. Depending on her answers (I want to make it simple, a wrong answer), he will fuck / play with her (awkwardly). He can shred her clothes by mistake, step on it, cums before... I just dont want this scene to be like Charlieton so far (only a expressive scene).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, it all looks fine in regard to the platform. The Bumpty however could look a little less... retarded (not an insult!). I know he doesn't look too bright in the official artwork, but I feel it's a little too much here. Also, (or that might be the reason I am thinking he is too retarded) his proportions aren't exactly right. Bumpties have kind of a 'fat egg' shape. Which you approach, but not enough. The beak is definitely not right, they have a long beak that is pretty much nothing more than a stretched out oval. You gave him a mouth! (Which I'm sure he'll enjoy more, but still)

Quiz, I do appreciate the criticism. The thing is, for what I based my drawing on, it was more on the model used in Yoshi's Story. And I do get where you're talking about in terms of his proportions being off. After I looked over the model to what I drew, his body a little taller than the original. And no offense man, I get what you mean. But I kinda like how the eyes look, at least in my opinion. For the mouth, again basing it off of Yoshi's Story, but I do agree that the beak looks off in terms of color. Nothing like a quick fix through hue/saturation can't fix, right?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Thaedael » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:17 am

Congratulations from the LoK staff for hitting 300+ pages <3
Thaedael

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects